Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

French Open 2009: Nadal Loses In The Fourth Round!!! - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / French Open 2009: Nadal Loses In The Fourth Round!!! (3605 Views)

Serena Defeats Sharapova To Win French Open Title / Venus Williams Loses In First Round At Wimbledon / Official French Open ( Rolland Garros ) 2012 Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: French Open 2009: Nadal Loses In The Fourth Round!!! by biola44: 8:32am On Jun 08, 2009
Nadal is human afterall, finally Fed can win his FO n be d all time g8test! grin
Re: French Open 2009: Nadal Loses In The Fourth Round!!! by viee(f): 10:12am On Jun 08, 2009
Happi for Fed.
he shld give Sodeling a french kiss for dusting Rafa. . . .
Fed had lost the previous finals to Rafa, i just knew once Rafa was out, it was Rogers to grab. . . .
no matter how bad he plays, he always dust the other players, with Rafa and Novak off the mark, it was a done deal.
i was jus thinkn, if not for Rafa, Roger wld have won 3 str8t FO titles. . .so there. . . .

guys abt Serena and her outburts and comments.
for me really that what makes Women Tennis interesting!
Serena talks and papers sell, simple as that.

in other sports, athlets are free to say how great there are but not in tennis.
usually i prefer Serena talking cos i will look forward to something good to read.
it gets the bloggers busy, it get me laughn too.

imagine a womens final and little noise made about it. .  . .jeezz, i missed Serena!
her comments are not usually tactful but hey it makes headline.

lookn forward to Wimby!
now we have 4 contenders. . .  .great!
common Rafa!
Re: French Open 2009: Nadal Loses In The Fourth Round!!! by dayokanu(m): 1:22pm On Jun 08, 2009
He's not yet the greatest tennis player. . . Sampras has an equal record. One more grandslam and Federer tops the list.

Sampras did not make the French Open.
Guess what? Sampras never made the Roland garros finals in his whole career!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Federer is WAAAAYYYY greater than Him
Re: French Open 2009: Nadal Loses In The Fourth Round!!! by Phony200(m): 7:34am On Jun 09, 2009
@dk
That's where the comparison shows Federer's edge! Sampras never made it beyond the SF of the French Open ever. Federer is almost always in the Finals of Grandslams like they are wii tournaments. Whoever he's compared with, he's done everything, all his records in shorter times than anyone else. Compared to Agassi, Rod Laver, Pete Sampras and Ivan Lendl, he's done all that can be done. Do you know Federer was the player who broke Sampras's 31-win run at wimbledon? Do you know he beat Agassi for his first US open? Sports never follow logic but think of what Fed Ex may achieve before he's 30. Maybe not the greatest ever but there's definitely enough time to work on that.
Re: French Open 2009: Nadal Loses In The Fourth Round!!! by DrKitaun(m): 4:57pm On Jun 10, 2009
@Phony2000

at this rate, which of the other greats can ever win any more titles ?

this aint defo the last title my boy will win . . .

HE IS THE GREATEST SPORTSMAN ALIVE ! grin
Re: French Open 2009: Nadal Loses In The Fourth Round!!! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 10, 2009
I always knew that Nadals athletesm would not last forever.

At some point his body will surely begin to fail him.

Federer remains my no.1, Tennis needs Federa to continue to be no.1
Re: French Open 2009: Nadal Loses In The Fourth Round!!! by lalaboi(m): 4:42pm On Jun 12, 2009
Congrats to federer. . .i really wanted him to win . . .he got lucky when nadal and murray were bundles out!. . .
Hopefully he can get back to form and rule the mens tenniss like he did back then!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Super Eagles To Camp In Portugal For AFCON 2013 / Five Straight Winning Match / Pogba New Hairstyle,check It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.