Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee (17679 Views)

Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos / 51-Year-Old Man Kills His Mother In Lagos Over His Sister's Will (Photos) / Thugs Kill Lagos Danfo Driver Over Loading Fee (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by noeloge82(m): 9:51am On Nov 24, 2015
3 wives @ 30 hmmmmm this is rediculous at this economic situation with his kind of work nawa. O
But women sha sometimes I must marry sindrome makes some women not to think before jumping into marriage and the bad thing in this situation is when u check why he was stabbed it will not be more than 20 - 100
Is this amount d value of Human life ?

RIP
Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by Kreamie(m): 9:52am On Nov 24, 2015
Chest only..
Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by Sijo01(f): 9:52am On Nov 24, 2015
shocked 30 years old, married with 3 wives I nor read pass there cheesy
Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 24, 2015
Jesu!!
Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by fidek(m): 9:52am On Nov 24, 2015
exlinkleads:
A 30-year-old Lagos driver, Samuel Adamo, Adamo, who was married with three wives and five children, was stabbed to death in Oshodi, Lagos State. He was said to have been attacked in one of the motor parks in the Oshodi-under-bridge area, while calling passengers into his bus. It was learnt that some motor park thugs aka agbero, had approached him for a ‘loading fee’, but the deceased allegedly declined payment, saying there was no passenger in his bus yet.

This supposedly caused an argument, which led to a fight between the victim and the thugs. Three of the area boys allegedly stabbed Adamo in the neck, chest and stomach and he reportedly bled to death. It was gathered that the police arrested one of the suspects, 21 year old Teslim Tajudeen.

Tajudeen however, claimed not to be responsible for the death, adding that he only stabbed Adamo in the chest.

He said in Yoruba:

“I work as a conductor, although I do not have a permanent bus I work with. Whenever I don’t work as a conductor, I help touts to collect money from drivers in Oshodi. “I was actually walking down to the spot where I usually stay to collect loading fee when I saw a driver arguing with some of our boys – Lateef, aka Eba, and and Baba Oba. “When I got there, I was told that they asked Adamo to pay for loading before taking passengers.

“The driver refused, claiming he had yet to load his bus. The argument led to a fight. The driver threatened to stab Eba and Baba Oba. “I tried to separate them, but the driver also threatened to stab me. Eba subsequently picked a bottle and smashed it on the ground. He stabbed the driver in the stomach; I also picked the broken bottle and stabbed him in the chest, while Baba Oba stabbed him in the neck.”

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/11/just-in-thugs-kill-danfo-driver-in.html#sthash.80olRaqO.dpuf

That guy na oga mi Crusher ooo
Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by hahn(m): 9:53am On Nov 24, 2015
exlinkleads:

Eba subsequently picked a bottle and smashed it on the ground. He stabbed the driver in the stomach; I also picked the broken bottle and stabbed him in the chest, while Baba Oba stabbed him in the neck.”

Why does this sound like some sort of a psycho party to me undecided

1 Like

Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by Bigdreams(m): 9:53am On Nov 24, 2015
This is worrisome.

Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business.
Check my signature.
Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by ELgordo(m): 9:53am On Nov 24, 2015
WHATS WRONG WITH THESE FOOLS? DONT THEY LEARN? LET US PRAY.....
Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by Ninilowo(m): 9:55am On Nov 24, 2015
I am pretty sure that civilian government can't get rid of these agberos cos they used them during their campaigns and elections. The only way to "compensate" them is by giving them agbero work since they can't fit into any other form of employment. What a nation!
Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by Franzinni: 9:55am On Nov 24, 2015
Another wasted life... If only the conditions to live a good life were available for the poor. Nigeria oh how I long to see you smile!
Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by Lanretoye(m): 9:56am On Nov 24, 2015
Which kind vivian gist be this again,he only stabbed him in the chest...
Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by illiad: 9:56am On Nov 24, 2015
Yorubbish
Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by obinnajr(m): 9:57am On Nov 24, 2015
WICKED YORUBA PEOPLE

1 Like

Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by johntaiwo123(m): 9:57am On Nov 24, 2015
Eeeyah!!!
Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by leookagbare: 9:59am On Nov 24, 2015
Bro's, who remember ushbebe From "Ays Crib"?. If you do, follow this link to watch or download one of him comedy video. LMAO grin grin, THIS VIDEO TO FUNNY ABEg. just watch and see d kind English.... download video here. http://medianehd.com/2015/11/comedy-skit-ushbebe-ft-toyin-aimakhu-arabinrin/
Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by noleon22(m): 9:59am On Nov 24, 2015
Na wah 4 all dis ABOKIS and their backwardness! Common Danfo driver, yet he married three wives! Well I guess another aboki will start where he stoped
Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by Funjosh(m): 10:00am On Nov 24, 2015
Let him Enjoy his time in prison please tongue
Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by thundafire: 10:00am On Nov 24, 2015
then break a bottle also nd stab him all over his body simple
Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by frisky2good(m): 10:05am On Nov 24, 2015
Who will they use during elections?

Oladimejjy:
I think this nonsense loading fees should even be scrap in Lagos state...

We need the change!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by Dubemkelly(m): 10:07am On Nov 24, 2015
Every driver is an upgraded agbero... He knew whatsup with these guys, the future looks bleak and they dont care much about life
Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 24, 2015
kilokeys:
undecided say what?

He "only" stabbed him in the Chest ?

Ooh... He must have thought the Chest housed the ankle, jaw and intestine..

The heart and lungs are in the legs. ..

What a foooo*coughs*oool

grin grin grin grin

The fooo *sneezes* oool is cooling his heels in the cell now
Others will be apprehended soon.
Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by Ximonak: 10:10am On Nov 24, 2015
Topman0001:
The way thugry is ruining lasgidi is worrisom. A strong measure should be taken to checkmate the agbero boys, otherwise even the innocent passers-by and passengers will suffer in their hands. I remember a year sometimes ago when i hanged out with friends at the bar beach. I met this guys and they made me to pay. O boy e be like say govt don get rival for lag o. Another set of tax collectors.

At every junction on the main road the conductor must drop money even when you are not stopping to get passengers. So why will transport fares not be high.
what baffles me now is they have entered streets and markets both bikes.

where is the money generated from the collection going to? #lasgidi

1 Like

Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by menix(m): 10:10am On Nov 24, 2015
The guy looks Uwa Mmebish no wonder he believed a stab on the chest is a stab on a palm...

Let them arrest the other two, put them in a cage with broken bottles to fight nd the only survival goes free..
Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by bamipet01: 10:12am On Nov 24, 2015
LET THE POLICE ALSO STAB HIS CHEST
Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by tunde233(m): 10:12am On Nov 24, 2015
Lagos State Governor has a lot to do. He should please wake up!
Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 24, 2015
Some people just don't value human lives, it's sad.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by juman(m): 10:21am On Nov 24, 2015
Lawless country.
Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by moredollar(m): 10:22am On Nov 24, 2015
See as the guy be. Wasted sperm.......
Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by lmm4real: 10:23am On Nov 24, 2015
He said in Yoruba:

“I work as a conductor, although I do not have a permanent bus I work with. Whenever I don’t work as a conductor, I help touts to collect money from drivers in Oshodi. “I was actually walking down to the spot where I usually stay to collect loading fee when I saw a driver arguing with some of our boys – Lateef, aka Eba, and and Baba Oba. “When I got there, I was told that they asked Adamo to pay for loading before taking passengers.

“The driver refused, claiming he had yet to load his bus. The argument led to a fight. The driver threatened to stab Eba and Baba Oba. “I tried to separate them, but the driver also threatened to stab me. Eba subsequently picked a bottle and smashed it on the ground. He stabbed the driver in the stomach; I also picked the broken bottle and stabbed him in the chest, while Baba Oba stabbed him in the neck.”

[/quote]

Oya collect ur money na, as u done stab finish
. undecided
Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by MadCow1: 10:28am On Nov 24, 2015
Who deleted my Post.. angry
Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by kushma(m): 10:39am On Nov 24, 2015
I sabi say nah dem South West always fighting for what they did no work for aboki dn better pass una.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Attacks Electricity Official Who Came To Disconnect Light / Palace Guard Kills Policeman As Osun Dwellers Clash Over Land / NDLEA Traces ₦4.2 Billion To Abba Kyari, Co-Accused’s Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.