Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee (17680 Views)

Youths Beat Customs Officer In Lagos Over Man's Death. Photos / 51-Year-Old Man Kills His Mother In Lagos Over His Sister's Will (Photos) / Thugs Kill Lagos Danfo Driver Over Loading Fee (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by tuna4servi(m): 10:39am On Nov 24, 2015
You will die in jail u idiot, rest in peace to d dead
Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by InMyOpinion(m): 10:39am On Nov 24, 2015
exlinkleads:

Tajudeen however, claimed not to be responsible for the death, adding that he only stabbed Adamo in the chest.

[size=15pt]Very simple matter- let him also be stabbed in the chest and left unattended for 2 hours, after that he may go home (dead or alive)[/size]
Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 24, 2015
eyeview:
That tribe that loves money most but don't like working for it. They prefer you work and 'dash' them
Hahaha
Abeg take am easy ooooo
Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by saintfizzo(m): 10:43am On Nov 24, 2015
eyeview:
That tribe that loves money most but don't like working for it. They prefer you work and 'dash' them
I beg to differ.... ur views need an upgrade from archaic bigotry
Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by tonychristopher: 10:43am On Nov 24, 2015
exlinkleads:
A 30-year-old Lagos driver, Samuel Adamo, Adamo, who was married with three wives and five children, was stabbed to death in Oshodi, Lagos State. He was said to have been attacked in one of the motor parks in the Oshodi-under-bridge area, while calling passengers into his bus. It was learnt that some motor park thugs aka agbero, had approached him for a ‘loading fee’, but the deceased allegedly declined payment, saying there was no passenger in his bus yet.

This supposedly caused an argument, which led to a fight between the victim and the thugs. Three of the area boys allegedly stabbed Adamo in the neck, chest and stomach and he reportedly bled to death. It was gathered that the police arrested one of the suspects, 21 year old Teslim Tajudeen.

Tajudeen however, claimed not to be responsible for the death, adding that he only stabbed Adamo in the chest.

He said in Yoruba:

“I work as a conductor, although I do not have a permanent bus I work with. Whenever I don’t work as a conductor, I help touts to collect money from drivers in Oshodi. “I was actually walking down to the spot where I usually stay to collect loading fee when I saw a driver arguing with some of our boys – Lateef, aka Eba, and and Baba Oba. “When I got there, I was told that they asked Adamo to pay for loading before taking passengers.

“The driver refused, claiming he had yet to load his bus. The argument led to a fight. The driver threatened to stab Eba and Baba Oba. “I tried to separate them, but the driver also threatened to stab me. Eba subsequently picked a bottle and smashed it on the ground. He stabbed the driver in the stomach; I also picked the broken bottle and stabbed him in the chest, while Baba Oba stabbed him in the neck.”

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/11/just-in-thugs-kill-danfo-driver-in.html#sthash.80olRaqO.dpuf

If I talk they will term my reply tribalistic and bigoted

All I can say at this point is

Rest in peace bro

1 Like

Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by tonychristopher: 10:44am On Nov 24, 2015
eyeview:

Pls don't start oooooo

I am just here to read comments ...lazing around

So I no fit laugh

1 Like

Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by tonychristopher: 10:45am On Nov 24, 2015
InMyOpinion:

[size=15pt]Very simple matter- let him also be stabbed in the chest and left unattended for 2 hours, after that he may go home (dead or alive)[/size]

Such a wicked way to judge bro
Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by wiseoneking: 10:46am On Nov 24, 2015
SW should work on their young people. This is getting out of hand. Approximately 35% of their 16-25 are doing stuff like this, with many of them in eiya/aiya cult. Many are lazy doing nothing. Is high time they learn from abakaliki igbo road sellers who toiled day and nite to eke out a living. They have been mocked by both yorubas and their igbo brothers but this guys are making it: some sponsoring their education in many higher sch in lag, some taking up some little house project in their village, some raising their siblings in some low income private sch etc. I met one humble Ebonyi boy that is planning to enter Lasu next yr to study Law. He started life as a hawker. He planned to put a bus on the road to be generating income while in sch and skeletally run his biz to still be independent. This is a true story and he is just 24 yrs. SW should do something asap

4 Likes

Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by tonychristopher: 10:47am On Nov 24, 2015
Sijo01:
shocked 30 years old, married with 3 wives I nor read pass there cheesy

I keep asking how can a 30 yr old man 3 ..women must have been absolutely cheap in his place

This is why I support the Igbo marriage ...you pay and value marriage

How can a man at that age marru 3

Nawa for people

Can somebody teleport me to Biafra land lol

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by tonychristopher: 10:48am On Nov 24, 2015
wiseoneking:
SW should work on their young people. This is getting out of hand. Approximately 35% of their 16-25 are doing stuff like this, with many of them in eiya/aiya cult. Many are lazy doing nothing. Is high time they learn from abakaliki igbo road sellers who toiled day and nite to eke out a living. They have been mocked by both yorubas and their igbo brothers but this guys are making it: some sponsoring their education in many higher sch in lag, some taking up some little house project in their village, some raising their siblings in some low income private sch etc. I met one humble Ebonyi boy that is planning to enter Lasu next yr to study Law. He started life as a hawker. He planned to put a bus on the road to be generating income while in sch and skeletally run his biz to still be independent. This is a true story and he is just 24 yrs. SW should do something asap

They will term you tribalistic and your postulation bigotry ..mark my words. They will make this Igbo fight instead of focusing on the social malaise that is engulfing the region

Do you want to bet on this ?

I bought a charger from one ebonyi boy and he told me that if the cahrger doesn't work that I should bring it back ..this is around Anthony . this was last two weeks . when I went there to change the charger I was told that he has gone to school. As an Igbo man I felt happy knowing how education has taken me this far ..I encouraged him when next I saw him. Didn't return the charger but bought another one as an encouragement

They call them usain bolts yes they might be selling galas but I respect hard working men and these ebonyi guys are trying to catch up with anambra and Enugu peeps . that was how we in anambra started 25yrs ago today we have moved to real businesses and I so support these ebonyi guys

There are so much money in Lagos that is to be just that most if these sophisticated oneones who t see it. Go to airport you will swe Asians trooping in. The problem is that most of the. Have the mentality that you can't be rich without doing something fetish ..u just keep asking who gave them their orientation

If you only sell akara in Lagos bus stop with all humility ...you will make it . there is dignity in labour

Look at the Hausa ..they have taken over the kiosk and food business virtually then the icing on cake is the bdx

So these boys have more added advantage than immigrants ..I don't see why they should be doing agbero

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by mrkings84(m): 10:51am On Nov 24, 2015
Too bad

Pls guys help me check this out.

Scheduled payment from Firstmonie for 4Corners.
Amount: N24260.27
Fee: N0.00
Ref: 104523244
Time: 23/11/2015 12:55:39
Bal: N25212.81
2015/11/23 12:55:

Got this alert yesterday, it's from a network marketing I joined 2 months ago with 4k, u can be part too
Check my signature for more info
Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by tonychristopher: 10:59am On Nov 24, 2015
kilokeys:
undecided say what?

He "only" stabbed him in the Chest ?

Ooh... He must have thought the Chest housed the ankle, jaw and intestine..

The heart and lungs are in the legs. ..

What a foooo*coughs*oool

You don't blame the tajudeen blame illiteracy on their part ..the monkey forgot that chest houses vital organs like heart , liver and major arteries

It's unfortunate and to be honest ..this is getting out of hand .go to ikeja and ikpodo axis in the morning you will see able bodied men laze around in morning ...the ones that has job end up harrasing keke people

This should be frowned upon
Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by sisisioge: 11:00am On Nov 24, 2015
Those mofoos usually have no use for brains, they are as dull as idiats! They collectively stabbed the deceased in the gut, neck and chest areas...no missing the kill. Awon idiats!

Anyways, it's high time they get taken off the roads!
Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by tonychristopher: 11:05am On Nov 24, 2015
sisisioge:
Those mofoos usually have no use for brains, they are as dull as idiats! They collectively stabbed the deceased in the gut, neck and chest areas...no missing the kill. Awon idiats!

Anyways, it's high time they get taken off the roads!

Who will take them off the roads ?

It all starts by orientations dear
Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by InMyOpinion(m): 11:14am On Nov 24, 2015
tonychristopher:

Such a wicked way to judge bro

[size=15pt]I get your point but unfortunately these touts have no regard for human life, so jungle justice isn't out of place here. his claim that he "only stabbed him in the chest" implies its a normal thing to him- probably something he does all the time. So maybe its high time he also felt how a stab in the chest feels[/size]
Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by Skain(m): 11:18am On Nov 24, 2015
Meehhhnnnn... Wetin dis dude dey chop wey make am look like dis @ 21yrs.
Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:21am On Nov 24, 2015
Olori buruku omo o fo grin

End time thug

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by eyeview: 11:23am On Nov 24, 2015
tonychristopher:

They will term you tribalistic and your postulation bigotry ..mark my words. They will make this Igbo fight instead of focusing on the social malaise that is engulfing the region

Do you want to bet on this ?

I bought a charger from one ebonyi boy and he told me that if the cahrger doesn't work that I should bring it back ..this is around Anthony . this was last two weeks . when I went there to change the charger I was told that he has gone to school. As an Igbo man I felt happy knowing how education has taken me this far ..I encouraged him when next I saw him. Didn't return the charger but bought another one as an encouragement

They call them usain bolts yes they might be selling galas but I respect hard working men and these ebonyi guys are trying to catch up with anambra and Enugu peeps . that was how we in anambra started 25yrs ago today we have moved to real businesses and I so support these ebonyi guys

There are so much money in Lagos that is to be just that most if these sophisticated oneones who t see it. Go to airport you will swe Asians trooping in. The problem is that most of the. Have the mentality that you can't be rich without doing something fetish ..u just keep asking who gave them their orientation

If you only sell akara in Lagos bus stop with all humility ...you will make it . there is dignity in labour

Look at the Hausa ..they have taken over the kiosk and food business virtually then the icing on cake is the bdx

So these boys have more added advantage than immigrants ..I don't see why they should be doing agbero

They want you to work and then hand it over them. They come with all sorts of names for the money, oouda,omonile fee,ground fee, etc.
Yet,they'll see the hardworking tribe who hustles and labels them as loving money.
I had a client who told me how he started as a petty trader in lagos island and from there to a shop and many shops. That all that while,their yoruba age mates were busy extorting all sorts of monies from them in the name of ground fee,royalty etc. That what shocked him was that no matter how you gradually grow financially,these yoruba boys will never be motivated to take up a business. Today,most of these yoruba guys are still there extorting while their contemporaries that came to the market around the same time have grown to owning cars,renting flats,married etc.
Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by eyeview: 11:27am On Nov 24, 2015
tonychristopher:

You don't blame the tajudeen blame illiteracy on their part ..the monkey forgot that chest houses vital organs like heart , liver and major arteries

It's unfortunate and to be honest ..this is getting out of hand .go to ikeja and ikpodo axis in the morning you will see able bodied men laze around in morning ...the ones that has job end up harrasing keke people

This should be frowned upon

Yet,they'll turn to the hardworking tribe and say 'you people love money'.
I don't know the man that is working hard for his money and the man that is lazy but wants you to work and give him,the one that loves money
Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by Buchoalfa: 11:39am On Nov 24, 2015
Touting is a way of life of these people. They have the highest number of touts worldwide

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by fm7070: 12:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
He needs to visit the hangman for the knot around his neck
Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by armadeo(m): 12:59pm On Nov 24, 2015
Youll " only" rot in jail.
Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by tasceige(m): 1:44pm On Nov 24, 2015
Segadem:
OK, let me help u

God forbid

that one of your family has been kidnapped by kidnappers?

ahn ahn now, why wishing me bad nah, Oya go back to your sport section.
Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by Segadem(m): 1:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
tasceige:

ahn ahn now, why wishing me bad nah, Oya go back to your sport section.
but I said God forbid.
grin
Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by Nicepoker(m): 1:52pm On Nov 24, 2015
Go and cool off in kirikiri.
Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by tasceige(m): 2:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
Segadem:
but I said God forbid.
grin

you for use lottery story nah grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by olanje: 2:43pm On Nov 24, 2015
Where are the parents of the missing Chibok girls? and why are they not crying out again? or hv they suddenly found their girls without letting Nigerians know? and where is Abubaka Shekau?Oby Ezekwesilli is not campaigning again ,
All this questions is what i expect Nigerians to ask BUHARI
Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by flokii: 2:59pm On Nov 24, 2015
3 wives and 5 children at 30?? shocked
Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee by forexbinary: 10:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
END TIME NDI OFE MMANU angry angry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Attacks Electricity Official Who Came To Disconnect Light / Palace Guard Kills Policeman As Osun Dwellers Clash Over Land / NDLEA Traces ₦4.2 Billion To Abba Kyari, Co-Accused’s Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.