Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,551 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) (48566 Views)

Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son / Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son (Photo) / President Buhari Playing With His Grandchild (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by Lucialovely(f): 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2015
RexTramadol1:

I'm not giving him the permission

Only in the last days......................will that happen!
late commer . you are quoting me on my honeymoon tongue
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by RexTramadol1: 1:28pm On Nov 24, 2015
Lucialovely:
late commer . you are quoting me on my honeymoon tongue

Yeeepa! You're wedded to an imposter

That's a criminal offence

Only in the last days................Will another man take the rightful place of his fellow countryman
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by menix(m): 1:31pm On Nov 24, 2015
lohresloco:
oh just shut up, you know I'm correct, you sounded extremely foolish, I pointed it out and now u resort to cheap insults that hold no water. I was simply reflecting on the stupidity you exhibited so blatantly earlier. Don't insult me, accept that u were foolish and move on. Jeez, these 13 year old peeps on nairaland.

Have I declined..

But remember get that family curse reversed by Visiting TB Joe except u re happy how ur family affairs have turned you to foolishness detector..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by oake(m): 1:35pm On Nov 24, 2015
Iroh88:
Look at his heavy lips gloss like some foolish queer.

Na dat ur chinko fone screen de deceive u so?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by Iko5000: 1:41pm On Nov 24, 2015
See your life ,its his adopted daughter so its his grandchild period . Does not need to be his own flesh and blood.
menix:
Adopted daughter child
U re not yet a grand Father, wait till ur own son has a child..

Uwa Mmebi grand father..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by Goldencollins: 1:42pm On Nov 24, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Photo of jonathan Sleeping in his house!

Jobless fools!
This stupid APC e-slave what are u doing here??
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by menix(m): 1:48pm On Nov 24, 2015
Iko5000:
See your life ,its his adopted daughter so its his grandchild period . Does not need to be his own flesh and blood.

I feel like adopting you....
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by ready2learn: 2:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
Nice. Family is the closest.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by Lionsclaw: 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2015
menix:
Adopted daughter child

Uwa Mmebi grand father..
your life is finished grin grin grin
This is no longer hate. It is a combination of hate, foolishness, teenage exuberance, idiocy. I wish the dictionary has a definite word for your case
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by lohresloco: 2:26pm On Nov 24, 2015
menix:

Seriously..

But why is it that family having generational curse of foolishness keeps suspecting others..

TB Joshua could really help ur lineage..
every time you type, your foolishness is confirmed for the world to see. If u have not noticed, there's no pain in the tone of my message (I was only pointing to your idiotic comment earlier), but if you're sensible enough, you'd notice the pain in your statements, and that reacting this way will not help you. Just shows you hate correction.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 24, 2015
menix:

I just did nd I said yes..
Beau, silver or Gold have I none but what I ve I give you.
Bae marry mii..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
menix:

I just did nd I said yes..
Beau, silver or Gold have I none but what I ve I give you.
Bae marry mii..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by lohresloco: 2:30pm On Nov 24, 2015
menix:

Have I declined..

But remember get that family curse reversed by Visiting TB Joe except u re happy how ur family affairs have turned you to foolishness detector..
oh by the way, I just noticed that others are attacking u on the forum because it is very clear to every one that your foolishness is resounding. Agbaya.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by menix(m): 2:32pm On Nov 24, 2015
lohresloco:
oh by the way, I just noticed that others are attacking u on the forum because it is very clear to every one that your foolishness is resounding. Agbaya.

If u take ur time to do ur research, I luv attacks because it's fun to me..

So sort ur family foolishness before detecting that of others...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by menix(m): 2:35pm On Nov 24, 2015
Lionsclaw:
your life is finished grin grin grin
This is no longer hate. It is a combination of hate, foolishness, teenage exuberance, idiocy. I wish the dictionary has a definite word for your case

The definite word is what they call ur family, ask they will tell you..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by menix(m): 2:38pm On Nov 24, 2015
lohresloco:
every time you type, your foolishness is confirmed for the world to see. If u have not noticed, there's no pain in the tone of my message (I was only pointing to your idiotic comment earlier), but if you're sensible enough, you'd notice the pain in your statements, and that reacting this way will not help you. Just shows you hate correction.

Hahahahahahahhahahhhh...
hate statements I laugh again kikiki..

U just a slowpoke who have failed to point out ur fada's ediotic comments rather u taking the chaff off my neighbors eyez..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by menix(m): 2:40pm On Nov 24, 2015
[quote author=Oyind17 post=40357378][/quote]

Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahaahm........

Amebo, shez just my neighbors cousin...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 24, 2015
menix:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahaahm....... Amebo, shez just my neighbors cousin...
I just congratulate you na cheesy
You know sey we don divorce na, I just dey look u
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by Lionsclaw: 2:48pm On Nov 24, 2015
menix:

[s]The definite word is what they call ur family, ask they will tell you[/s]..
So wetin I talk pain you grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by Mbediogu(m): 2:52pm On Nov 24, 2015
menix:
Adopted daughter child U re not yet a grand Father, wait till ur own son has a child..
Uwa Mmebi grand father..
Unwarranted talk from bush monkey learning to blog.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by menix(m): 3:45pm On Nov 24, 2015
Mbediogu:

Unwarranted talk from bush monkey learning to blog.

Faints...

Pity ur parents, is nairaland a blog
See how backward u re, uneducated native pig..

I console ur folks as they weep for you..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by opiaoku: 4:26pm On Nov 24, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
I am a hopeless bastard she-male
Jobless fools!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:28pm On Nov 24, 2015
opiaoku:

Mba Micheal, You and your sister too ugly! Comot for here!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by Mbediogu(m): 4:43pm On Nov 24, 2015
menix:

Faints...
Pity ur parents, is nairaland a blog See how backward u re, uneducated native pig..
I console ur folks as they weep for you..
But am ur father. I had ur mother at Ajegunle and handed her over to my gateman when I was transferred to Kano. Ask ur fat auntie. As for blog or no blog, I am not an e-insect like u. U can take all the prizes but be warned about issues and history surrounding Biafra and be warned again. No sane South Easterner wants Nigeria to disintegrate, not me who born in Lagos and spent my adult years in the North, and have friends all over. As for ur God go trap you soon.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by menix(m): 4:49pm On Nov 24, 2015
Mbediogu:

But am ur father. I had ur mother at Ajegunle
and handed her over to my gateman when
I was transferred to Kano. Ask ur fat auntie.
As for blog or no blog, I am not an e-insect
like u. U can take all the prizes but be warned
about issues and history surrounding Biafra
and be warned again. No sane South Easterner
wants Nigeria to disintegrate, not me who
born in Lagos and spent my adult years in the
North, and have friends all over. As for ur
God go trap you soon.

Another Gibberish..

Guy which school u attend
I see!!, ur village people below have vowed u will neva have sense..

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by opiaoku: 4:52pm On Nov 24, 2015
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:

Mba Micheal, You and your sister too ugly! Comot for here!
[/s]
useless disgusting bastard she-male oya come make omenka ravage your asss

useless thing from a useless bastard woman.

Ikpu nne i ebea
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by efizee: 5:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
menix:
Adopted daughter child

Uwa Mmebi grand father..
why are you so full of hatred for a man that is 100 times better than your father... Does your family forbid good thing or are you destined to be a looser all your life.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by loomer: 5:31pm On Nov 24, 2015
menix:

Yes I be mumu on apprenticeship in ur family, wishing one day I surpass them..

Aquarium Onye Uwa Mmebi..

Ur mumu go last. No find better thing do with ur life dey there dey attack person wey don rule u and wey most world leaders know already
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by menix(m): 6:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
efizee:
why are you so full of hatred for a man that is 100 times better than your father... Does your family forbid good thing or are you destined to be a looser all your life.

Nah with ur papa I know say poverty pass poverty..

Do u know poor people pray for ur fada each time strolls past the market square telling him "E go better sir"

Take a look at ur family, whom amongst you guyz that have crossed "I just dey manage"

None...

You better go appease the gods cous see ow they ve converged because of ur family..

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by menix(m): 6:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
loomer:

Ur mumu go last. No find better thing do with ur life dey there dey attack person wey don rule u and wey most world leaders know already

My mumu don last, that am looking at surpassing that of ur fada..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 24, 2015
Na you born the three biological children for am?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Fired At Me At #RevolutionIsNow Protest, Nigerians React (Graphic Photos) / Obaseki, Shaibu In Battle For Edo State House Of Assembly / There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.