Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) (48573 Views)

Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son / Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son (Photo) / President Buhari Playing With His Grandchild (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by menix(m): 9:53am On Nov 24, 2015
permsec:
God has been faithful my bro. How our side too and everybody?

Baba, since they say world is coming to an end soon, I just carry my family go village cous anti Christ no go fit reach there since gully erosion don cut off my village from Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by permsec: 9:56am On Nov 24, 2015
menix:

Baba, since they say world is coming to an end soon, I just carry my family go village cous anti Christ no go fit reach there since gully erosion don cut off my village from Nigeria..
Abi oooo. them dey safe for dia jare! wetin concern cow with tarred road.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by menix(m): 9:59am On Nov 24, 2015
khalhokage:

Guy pack well ọ, biko ị nọ wan talk story. What God has joined together, let no small boy try to put asunder.

So baba to snap pinshure for darkness na him make u big boy eekwa

Baba, that gal is the person god showed me in my dream.
To prove to you that she is the one answer this..

Is she not a wife material
If ur answer is yes, then my god was right but if ur answer is No, keep her all to yaself...

Last queshion; watin god use join una together abeg
Nah handcuff

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by khalhokage(m): 10:10am On Nov 24, 2015
menix:

So baba to snap pinshure for darkness na him make u big boy eekwa

Baba, that gal is the person god showed me in my dream.
To prove to you that she is the one answer this..

Is she not a wife material
If ur answer is yes, then my god was right but if ur answer is No, keep her all to yaself...

Last queshion; watin god use join una together abeg
Nah handcuff

1. Na Super wife material
2. You don use your own mouth answer am, but you forget the chain.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by tomakint: 10:18am On Nov 24, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Photo of jonathan Sleeping in his house!

Jobless fools!
What a pity.....

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by chiddye(m): 10:23am On Nov 24, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2758113/legalising-marijuana-nigerian-economy
checkout the economic benefits of legalising marijuana
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by menix(m): 10:24am On Nov 24, 2015
khalhokage:

1. Na Super wife material
2. You don use your own mouth answer am, but you forget the chain.

Abeg lucialovely, I know this young man would have told you lies why he deserves you, take a look at him again that guy bu Onye Uwa Mmebi.

I will bring you coffe on ur bed, prepare you pounded yam nd Utara soup when u yawn nd tell u bed time stories when u feeling sleepy..

I am a very lomantic man, Rev sis Oge will tell you.

Just say YES to me nd I will buy you Banana Iceland..

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by juman(m): 10:30am On Nov 24, 2015
He was not a good president.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by Lucialovely(f): 10:31am On Nov 24, 2015
menix:

Abeg lucialovely, I know this young man would have told you lies why he deserves you, take a look at him again that guy bu Onye Uwa Mmebi.

I will bring you coffe on ur bed, prepare you pounded yam nd Utara soup when u yawn nd tell u bed time stories when u feeling sleepy..

You just mentioned d least he has done so far
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by zico530(m): 10:35am On Nov 24, 2015
The sign of a caring father. Uncle Jo, carry go jareh.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by khalhokage(m): 10:37am On Nov 24, 2015
menix:

You don already fail, she no dey like coffee or utara soup, wait which soup be that?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 24, 2015
Na him brought us into this economic and social quagmire that we are presently.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by menix(m): 10:40am On Nov 24, 2015
Lucialovely:
You just mentioned d least he has done so far

Chisos!!

So u mean he also baths you

ABOLIMATION!!!!!

Chaii!!! Uwa emebigo....

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 24, 2015
Nkita ala..it is better than the pictures of your dullard!
NgeneUkwenu:
Photo of jonathan Sleeping in his house!

Jobless fools!

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by zico530(m): 10:43am On Nov 24, 2015
A nice, lovely and caring father cum President.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by IyamuBenedict(m): 10:43am On Nov 24, 2015
Great leader will always make a great father and Grandpa
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by Lucialovely(f): 10:44am On Nov 24, 2015
menix:

Chisos!!

So u mean he also baths you

ABOLIMATION!!!!!

Chaii!!! Uwa emebigo....

he knows how to treat me like a Queen cos I treat him like a King tongue
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by Valendo: 10:45am On Nov 24, 2015
God please give me the grace to be someone like Jonathan and even be popular than Jonathan. No matter what you accused this man of, he is simply humble. He might not be perfect but this is the right man for the job of president. We are so conditioned that we can get everything "so perfect". Even if I be yoruba guy, I won't be deceived with the so called change. GEJ so simple

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by aprokomanager: 10:45am On Nov 24, 2015
chris4gold:
isokay
cute baby
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by anonimi: 10:46am On Nov 24, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by DJMCOTTY(m): 10:48am On Nov 24, 2015
[quote author=menix post=40346100]Adopted daughter child
U re not yet a grand Father, wait till ur own son has a child..

Uwa Mmebi grand father..[/quote Onos......
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by menix(m): 10:48am On Nov 24, 2015
khalhokage:

You don already fail, she no dey like coffee or utara soup, wait which soup be that?

U see, u not even good in the kitchen..
Utara soup is a native Spanish fly, any babe that eats that with pounded yam is hell bent to love u again again..

Like seriously?? She does not do coffee
Baba u go use akamu(Pap) kill the beauty in this gal, how can such a glittering treasure like her not take coffee even if she is ODO(ask Enugu people)
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by calaway: 10:48am On Nov 24, 2015
PigMeat:
See how him don add weight

HE WAS SELFLESS IN SERVICE AND DID NOTHING FOR HIS PEOPLE AND SE. MEAN WHILE BUHARI IS GAINING WEIGHT AND ALL HIS BROTHERS GO GET EMPLOYMENT AND DEVELOPMENT ALL OVER NORTH WHILE WASTING MONEY LOOKING FOR NON EXISTENT OIL IN THE CHAD BASIN

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by Aliyu333: 10:48am On Nov 24, 2015
is this a smile??
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by Bigdreams(m): 10:49am On Nov 24, 2015
Nice.

Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business
Check my signature.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by khalhokage(m): 10:51am On Nov 24, 2015
menix:

U see, u not even good in the kitchen..
Utara soup is a native Spanish fly, any babe that eats that with pounded yam is hell bent to love u again again..

Like seriously?? She does not do coffee
Baba u go use akamu(Pap) kill the beauty in this gal, how can such a glittering treasure like her not take coffee even if she is ODO(ask Enugu people)

Lol, so ná Spanish fly you wan dey feed am abi, your love get K leg ọ.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:51am On Nov 24, 2015
The. Pikin nha photochop see jonha head too
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 24, 2015
Ain't sure it Photoshop manipulation. congrate my Ex-P.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by archstyle(m): 10:53am On Nov 24, 2015
Lucialovely:
seek that permission from my Future husband tongue tongue
I'm her future husband. U are not permitted...lol
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by argob44(f): 10:57am On Nov 24, 2015
i miss GEJ!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of President Buhari’s Seat Of Power / Police Fired At Me At #RevolutionIsNow Protest, Nigerians React (Graphic Photos) / There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.