Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) (48577 Views)

Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son / Jonathan Carrying Femi Fani-kayode's Son (Photo) / President Buhari Playing With His Grandchild (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by pillarmaria(m): 11:00am On Nov 24, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Photo of jonathan Sleeping in his house!

Jobless fools!
guy! I feel your pains. grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by menix(m): 11:04am On Nov 24, 2015
khalhokage:

Lol, so ná Spanish fly you wan dey feed am abi, your love get K leg ọ.

Seriously, Lucialovely nd oga Khal I wish u guyz the best, oga Khal don't F up oo..

This gal bu imported Jacuzi, handle with care..

Peace yo, make I go check ow many eggs our goat lay today, u know it's festive season again...

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 24, 2015
PigMeat:
See how him don add weight
wen u ar no longer bearing d burden of d nation. so free like a bird
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by sagaciousblog: 11:13am On Nov 24, 2015
menix:
Adopted daughter child
U re not yet a grand Father, wait till ur own son has a child..

Uwa Mmebi grand father..
are you ok? Do you even know your father??better go ask your mama properly..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by HRich(m): 11:14am On Nov 24, 2015
You see? You keep telling his profile to the public even when he's no longer the president. That is called Love.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by loomer: 11:15am On Nov 24, 2015
menix:
Adopted daughter child

Uwa Mmebi grand father..

You be mumu, so make the girl wey born the pikin now dey feel like orphan nai u prefer?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by menix(m): 11:22am On Nov 24, 2015
sagaciousblog:
are you ok? Do you even know your father??better go ask your mama properly..

Hahahahahaahah...
I don't know my father ooo

But I prefer being an orphan than knowing ur whorish mother whom late Audu son's have lavished..

Ask urself why she buys Pampers always, were u thinking she sends it to the needy, u must have akawu positioned were ur brain is supposed to be..

Ediotic Onye Uwa Mmebi..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by menix(m): 11:24am On Nov 24, 2015
loomer:

You be mumu, so make the girl wey born the pikin now dey feel like orphan nai u prefer?

Yes I be mumu on apprenticeship in ur family, wishing one day I surpass them..

Aquarium Onye Uwa Mmebi..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by Guyman02: 11:24am On Nov 24, 2015
JumiR:
Photo News:

Former president Dr. Goodluck Jonathan's adopted daughter Faith welcomed her first child in September 2015 in the United States of America. [s]It is worthy of note that Jonathan has 3 biological children.[/s]
http://dawntodusknews.com/pictured-ex-president-goodluck-jonathan-carrying-his-grandchild/

Aproko manager, who ask you? You wey dem no adopt how your life be? Lobbish!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by MCRUEMUS: 11:28am On Nov 24, 2015
...and Nigeria loosed The man "GEJ" O God help us to find this type of leader again- AMEN
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by Elle277(f): 11:36am On Nov 24, 2015
to be president no easy o...see as Gej don fat o...I guess no more cracking the brain!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by Chommieblaq(f): 11:38am On Nov 24, 2015
menix:
Adopted daughter child

Uwa Mmebi grand father..
OH shut that trap u call mouth, better still let those fingers u use in typing this poo break.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by menix(m): 11:44am On Nov 24, 2015
Chommieblaq:

OH shut that trap u call mouth, better still let those fingers u use in typing this poo break.

That worms have eaten up ur privates does not warrant you to go shutting up traps...

Hope u don't get to one of those traps u anticipated to shut nd see ur folks trapped there in..

Ediot Onye Uwa mmebi..

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by menix(m): 11:47am On Nov 24, 2015
Chommieblaq:

E pain u sha cous u re an orphan, don't worry I can locate ur mum..

Drop me ur hotel managers line so that I can give you a call when there is good news
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by fm7070: 11:53am On Nov 24, 2015
I just love this man and his lifestyle.
he put others first. he adopted a child even when he has his own biological chilren
i see so much of godly character in this man than any other president we ever had in Nigeria.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by docadams: 11:54am On Nov 24, 2015
GEJ, gradually fulfilling his destiny. Those who misled you from you destiny to Aso rock must repent of their sins.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by Cyriloha(m): 12:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
bronzegoddess:
He carries her well. Nice

@bronzegoddess ...lol inspector
you really inspected very well ....good
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by BABANGBALI: 12:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
na my own him for carry before?mtcheeeeeeeeeew
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by referandum(m): 12:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
ticking:
[size=16pt]Hero[/size]

abeg hepp me tell diz silly pipu

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by clefstone(m): 12:09pm On Nov 24, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Photo of jonathan Sleeping in his house!

Jobless fools!
jealousy. Allow us to herald the greatest president we ever had

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by openmine(m): 12:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
argob44:
i miss GEJ!
wink wink

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by bronzegoddess(f): 12:18pm On Nov 24, 2015
Cyriloha:

@bronzegoddess ...lol inspector
you really inspected very well ....good
Lol. Yes now
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by Tmaritas76(m): 12:37pm On Nov 24, 2015
menix:

I just did nd I said yes..

Beau, silver or Gold have I none but what I ve I give you.

Bae marry mii..
marriage (ogwu gwu Oge).end time marriage

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by menix(m): 12:48pm On Nov 24, 2015
Tmaritas76:
marriage (ogwu gwu Oge).end time marriage

Nwanne e bu Onye Uwa Mmebi...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by ODUBEZE: 12:52pm On Nov 24, 2015
menix:

Beau, we won't be needing house help now until our 1st baby..
Baaaaad guy!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by menix(m): 12:57pm On Nov 24, 2015
ODUBEZE:

Baaaaad guy!

Baba nah u I dey copy oo..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by ODUBEZE: 1:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
menix:

Baba nah u I dey copy oo..
lolz
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by lohresloco: 1:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
menix:
Adopted daughter child

Uwa Mmebi grand father..
the foolishness is strong with you.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by menix(m): 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2015
lohresloco:
the foolishness is strong with you.

Seriously..

But why is it that family having generational curse of foolishness keeps suspecting others..

TB Joshua could really help ur lineage..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by RexTramadol1: 1:14pm On Nov 24, 2015
Lucialovely:
seek that permission from my Future husband tongue tongue

I'm not giving him the permission

Only in the last days......................will that happen!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) by lohresloco: 1:20pm On Nov 24, 2015
menix:

Seriously..

But why is it that family having generational curse of foolishness keeps suspecting others..

TB Joshua could really help ur lineage..
oh just shut up, you know I'm correct, you sounded extremely foolish, I pointed it out and now u resort to cheap insults that hold no water. I was simply reflecting on the stupidity you exhibited so blatantly earlier. Don't insult me, accept that u were foolish and move on. Jeez, these 13 year old peeps on nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Boko Haram Member Captured Demonstrates How He Was Taught To Handle Guns / My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema / Keyamo Goes On Fishing While Enjoying His Vacation Abroad (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.