Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? (60538 Views)

APC Candidates In Abuja Remove Buhari's Picture From Poster / Kogi: Bello Likely To Replace Audu / Anxiety Over Early Results: Wada, Audu In Tight Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by dustmalik: 5:32pm On Nov 24, 2015
kahal29:

Since you are familiar with the area who from the igala axis do you think the party should field at this particular time cos fielding a non igala might not go down well with the igalas and they may use their numerical strenght in the state assembly to frustrate the person. Considering that faleke is a Christian so it stands to reason that the person should also be a Muslim. You can also help to classify the candidates that participated in the last primaries according to their tribe.
I really don't know much about the other candidates in the primaries. But the way I see it, Tinubu will make sure Faleke replaces Audu. He might concede the deputy to Yahaya Bello, since he came second in the primaries.

1 Like

Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by raumdeuter: 5:34pm On Nov 24, 2015
Let them pick Abubakar Audu's first son or someone from the Abubakar Audu's political mechinery to be Faleke deputy and in 2019. The Deputy should run as governor

2 Likes

Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by kayusely: 6:09pm On Nov 24, 2015
kahal29:

That's good. On ocholi a friend told me that he is from Dekina but he didn't sound too confident. He also said Echocho is from Dekina too.
Both of the are Igalas from Kogi East the most populous zone in Kogi state
Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by kahal29: 6:44pm On Nov 24, 2015
donphilopus:

I would have suggested that Yahaya Bello replaces him. But he's from Kogi Central and the Igalas would hardly vote (for) him. It would be better if APC conducts another Primaries and open door for new Aspirants like Jubrin Isah Echocho. Aside the late Audu, that's the only man who I feel can stand Wada in Igala land.

Am beginning to reason some of the things you said in the light of the new development. I think Yahaya bello should replace Audu since he came second in the primaries to avoid any legal loophole the other parties might want to exploit. For the Igala's they already have a minister in the person of ocholi who happens to come from the same Dekina LGA with wada, the okuns have the deputy in the person of faleke while the Ebira's will now be allowed to produce the Governor. I think this will balance things in the state. In addittion, to appease the Igala's the more maybe they should also be allowed to produce the speaker while the okun's will produce the deputy speaker of the house of assembly. What do you think with this arrangement?
Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by Remii(m): 6:58pm On Nov 24, 2015
kestolove95:
Yahaya bello but his egbira, nd ebira can't rule kogi state, so let dem giv it to sanusi abubakar...to fill d vacuum left by prince audu abubakar
who says?
Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by johntaiwo123(m): 6:58pm On Nov 24, 2015
Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by Enesi47: 6:58pm On Nov 24, 2015
kestolove95:
Yahaya bello but his egbira, nd ebira can't rule kogi state, so let dem giv it to sanusi abubakar...to fill d vacuum left by prince audu abubakar
you dey mad ooooooooo! Why ebira can't rule kogi state?

7 Likes

Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 24, 2015
Nigerians react to biting fuel scarcity
see details here http://naijapols..com.ng/2015/11/nigerians-react-to-biting-fuel-scarcity.html
Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by saintkel(m): 6:59pm On Nov 24, 2015
Wot abt his deputy? Can't he continue?
Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by green9der: 7:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
Are you having Scar, Stretch Mark, Keloid, Acne on any part of your body and you have been trying different products to get rid of it have not gotten results? If you want to get rid of it completely kindly contact us immediately lets get this product across to you any where you are within Nigeria... call to get one 07038663587, 09099973388 or whatts me

Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by kahal29: 7:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
Enesi47:
you dey mad ooooooooo! Why ebira can't rule kogi state?

In the light of the new development. I think Yahaya bello should replace Audu since he came second in the primaries to avoid any legal loophole the other parties might want to exploit. For the Igala's they already have a minister in the person of ocholi who happens to come from the same Dekina LGA with wada, the okuns have the deputy in the person of faleke while the Ebira's will now be allowed to produce the Governor. I think this will balance things in the state. In addittion, to appease the Igala's the more maybe they should also be allowed to produce the speaker while the okun's will produce the deputy speaker of the house of assembly.

4 Likes

Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by broxymall(m): 7:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
wetin concern me as long as it doesnt put food on my table

At a Give away price, Get your Festina gold Watch, Timberland Boot , Nike,Emporio Armani, Casio Edifice,Diesel watch, Smart watches Et all,visit link at signature below
Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by slimgold123(f): 7:01pm On Nov 24, 2015
[size=20pt]yahaya bello-703[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by RichFoundation(m): 7:01pm On Nov 24, 2015
G
Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by MIM77(m): 7:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
kestolove95:
Yahaya bello but his egbira, nd ebira can't rule kogi state, so let dem giv it to sanusi abubakar...to fill d vacuum[color=#006600][/color] left by prince audu abubakar
Are Igbira people not humanbeings? Sentiments aside, let the right thing be done.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by BabaO2: 7:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
APC should pick somebody from the local government that covers the supplementary elections
Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by Oklander: 7:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
pat077:
tribal politics. No wonder dat state is still on ghost mode interms of development.
Na die we dey for here!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by emzila(m): 7:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
kestolove95:
CAN YOU TELL US WHY AN EBIRA MAN CAN'T RULE IN KOGI STATE? IF THAT IS YOU PEOPLE'S PLAN, BE PREPARE TO FIGHT WITH GOD BECAUSE HE WHO GOD HAS BLESS, NO ONE CAN UNDUE HIS BLESSINGS

3 Likes

Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by olowokandeadebo: 7:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
Ebira as been marginaliesd sinse after the creation of the state from kwara state. Anyway am not from the state but EBIRA pple should be considered
Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
kestolove95:
what do u mean that egbira cannot rule kogi? Are they not humans or is the state not also their state

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by lomprico(m): 7:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
What about ELEPHANT?
Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
Inec has spoken

Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by Obanz2(f): 7:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
kestolove95:
u better expain further why ebira cant rule

3 Likes

Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by Folystory2(m): 7:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
meforyou1:
Igalas wount let an igbira or okun man rule kogi.
they wount even let igala christain rule

That's a really strong point u've highlighted there.

Was beginning to think I was the only 'crazy' one seeing from that vintage point. undecided
Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by ipreach: 7:13pm On Nov 24, 2015
i will replace him
Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by hush15: 7:13pm On Nov 24, 2015
donphilopus:

I would have suggested that Yahaya Bello replaces him. But he's from Kogi Central and the Igalas would hardly vote (for) him. It would be better if APC conducts another Primaries and open door for new Aspirants like Jubrin Isah Echocho. Aside the late Audu, that's the only man who I feel can stand Wada in Igala land.
And I thought Nigeria belongs to everybody
Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by Btruth: 7:14pm On Nov 24, 2015
Augustbreak:
They Should Just let this Faleke be.Who knlws.he might be the change we seek in Kogi.He should just choose an Igala deputy.After all he won't rule forever.God has a purpose in everything.If Audu had allowed a strong and healthy canditate.instead of himself,This confusion would have been averted.
Sensible comments. But will others see it like you, especially because of their sentiments.
Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by orish(f): 7:14pm On Nov 24, 2015
Glo is practically the worst network evwr cry

2 Likes

Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by deji79: 7:14pm On Nov 24, 2015
It should be Yahaya Bello, since he came 2nd in the primaries. But this is politics, let leaders of the party decide.

kahal29:
The result of the All Progressives Congress Governorship primaries as announced by the Returning officer, Governor El-Rufai of Kaduna State.

Ocholi James – 90

Obadofin – 15

Zakari Jiya – 0

Olumoroti – 56

Meyanga – 2

Idrissima – 5

Baba Ali – 28

Yakubu Mohd – 0

Abatemi – 400

Atawodi – 183

Sule Eje Abutu – 2

Clarence Olafemi – 7

Alex Kadir – 1

Onukaba – 1

Elephant – 11

Sani Shaibu – 1

Sanusi Abubakar – 309

Ugbane – 8

Prince Abubakar Audu -1109

yahaya bello-703

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/result-of-kogi-state-apc-primaries/

Given the current state of things in the kogi Guber elections who amongst these APC candidates that participated in the primaries do you think should replace Audu now that INEC has asked APC to fill the gap created by Audu? Taking into account the ethnic and religious sentiments in the state?
Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 24, 2015
Are the people of Igbira and Okun slaves in Kogi their home of birth? Tribalism is Nigeria's number one killer virus! This country will keep drowning until tribalism is considerably flushed out! Can you imagine the discrimination even within a state? What a country!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Amongst These APC Candidates Should Replace Audu In The Dec 5 Supp Polls? by MrLaw101(m): 7:17pm On Nov 24, 2015
kestolove95:
are ebira(s) not indigene of kogi state? or is d conts against dat.....prove ur case wit relevant authorities.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osinbajo After Reading Buhari's Letter - Reno Omokri (Photos) / Chadian Helicopters Used In Fighting Boko Haram Today (Photo) / Rahama Indimi Divorces Mohammed Babangida. Leaks Audio Calling Him Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.