Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Twins From 10-year-old Pregnancy • Delivered 3 Years Apart - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Twins From 10-year-old Pregnancy • Delivered 3 Years Apart (813 Views)

Woman Delivers Four-Year-Old Pregnancy In Ogun / How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son / What Drug Can I Take To Flush Out A Few Weeks Old Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Twins From 10-year-old Pregnancy • Delivered 3 Years Apart by JJYOU: 12:03pm On May 24, 2009
[size=15pt]Twins from 10-year-old pregnancy • Delivered 3 years apart[/size]
From HENRY CHUKWURAH Port Harcourt Saturday, May 23, 2009

A woman in Port Harcourt is now a candidate for The Guinness Book of Record. Her story is a tale never heard before, especially in this part of the world. It is a story that is unbelievable. However, the story is true.

Evangelist Deborah Odochukwu Nnanna was pregnant in 1999. Doctors had told her and the husband, Evangelist Emmanuel Chukwu Nnanna, that the pregnancy was for a set of twins. By 2000, when the woman was supposed to be due for the delivery of the baby, she neither experienced labour nor any sign of baby movement, The waiting for the coming of the babies eventually lasted for 10 years.

Saturday Sun gathered that seven years into the pregnancy, Evangelist Deborah and her husband were in cliff-hanging suspense when the first of the twins, a girl was born. She was named Princess Miracle Deborah Nnanna.

To the utter shock of the mother and nurses who carried out the delivery on July 7, 2006, the new baby girl was tied with strange wires in the womb. The doctor, it was gathered, had to use scissors to cut the wires to enable the child come out.

Mindful that they had been told that the pregnancy was of a set of twins, the couple and nurses expected the second child to come out, but this was not to be. On several occasions, labour came and ceased, but Mrs. Nnanna and her husband clung to God in faith.
The couple waited for another three years for the second twin to be born.

Evangelist Deborah Nnanna, daughter of the late Pastor Andrew Nwokocha of Umuopara, Umuahia, in Abia State, said: “The pregnancy had been held for seven years at that time. Men of God prayed for me. The doctor had told me I was carrying twins, but only one was delivered, and the other one was mysteriously held back.

“God had revealed to us that one would be held back, but that we should not be dismayed. The girl came out on July 7, 2006. Labour would come and cease and sometimes I experienced severe pains and hotness but I refused to be moved.

“When the girl was delivered, she was tied with copper wire that no one could tell how it got into my womb. The doctor had to use scissors to cut the wire so that the baby could come out. After that delivery and the second baby would not come out, my husband and I continued to believe that the same God who delivered the baby will deliver the other child.

“On January 26 this year, my baby boy, Prince Emmanuel Gideon Joseph Mgbechikwere Nnanna was born.”

For her husband, Evangelist Emmanuel Nnanna, a native of Okai, in Item, Bende Local Government Area of Abia State, the arrival of the twins, albeit three years apart, is God’s crowning of a marriage that was full of battles waged by enemies.

Evangelist Nnanna, who heads God’s Final Decision Deliverance Ministries (GFDDM), Port Harcourt, recalled that shortly after their wedding on October 7, 1989, his wife took in but later lost that pregnancy mysteriously.

“After that experience, she continued taking in, but each time, the pregnancy would be lost. We suffered that problem for 10 years and when we moved into Port Harcourt in 1999, for God’s work, she took in again and God assured us that nothing would happen to the twins.
“But the enemy struck by tying the babies in the womb and we went back to God in prayers and he took us to Proverbs 10: 22 and Matthew 13:24-30. Holding God by His word, we started fighting the enemy to save my wife and the unborn babies.

“The enemy later faced this woman by causing her stroke. On another occasion, she was involved in a motor accident in which 14 persons, including the driver, perished. This was on May16, 2000, and the babies were still in the womb. Again, one afternoon, she was struck with blindness. I knew the enemy was out to ensure she will not be alive to deliver the children.

“Also, they sent demons to attack her at various times. One particular day, somebody gave her money and the Lord told her that the money was meant to make her mad. A man of God we went to told us to give the money to a mad person.”

Evangelist Nnanna announced that the dedication of the new baby boy, Prince Emmanuel Gideon Nnanna would hold tomorrow at his No 8, Stadium Road, Port Harcourt church. He invited all lovers of God to come celebrate with the family.

“It takes a spirited man to believe our story. When my wife delivered our daughter, Miracle, and still complained of pains and occasional labour, I told her that many will doubt that a woman could carry a pregnancy for so many years. That is why we have decided that come Sunday, May 24, we will dedicate our son, Prince Emmanuel Gideon, God’s divine-power, Joseph Mgbechikwere Emmanuel Nnanna.

“I decided to celebrate my wife and these children unto God’s glory because God sustained their lives. I found out that the enemy wanted to ruin my life, my ministry, my marriage, my calling and my relationship with God. It is joyful and to God’s glory that instead of calling people for burial of my beloved wife, I am inviting people to join me to thank Jesus Christ. I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth.”
Speaking in the same vein, his wife said the celebration was one of the ways the family could appreciate God’s love for her throughout her travails.

She said: “I went to the grave and came back. Sometimes, I would see my babies going out of my body and my husband, my younger sister, Roseline and I would pray and the Lord will open my eyes to see the babies coming back to my womb.”

Mrs. Nnanna said she did not believe that such wickedness existed until she was a victim.
According to her, “as a girl brought up in the Lord’s vineyard, I never knew there is so much wickedness in the world until during my first pregnancy which I later lost mysteriously.
“People have been asking me whether I know those behind my problem and my answer has been that even if I knew them, I am not bothered. All I know is that the Lord has taking away my pains and made me and my dear husband happy mother and father of children.”

She revealed that many women, who had delayed delivery for some years, have visited her and delivered after such visits. She advised all others still facing similar torments and those looking for the fruit of the womb to trust wholly in God and resist the temptation to visit native doctors and do fetish things. http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/living/2009/may/23/living-23-05-2009-001.htm

(1) (Reply)

Swine Flu Kill Nigerian Woman In Spain / Miracle: Baby Survives After Falling Under Train / Bride Prize, What Exactly Does It Mean To You ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.