Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,562 members, 7,847,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:47 PM

IPOB Planning Mega Protest In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Planning Mega Protest In Lagos (1623 Views)

IPOB Planning To "Confront" Buhari In German Hospital / Pictures From #MAFO Mega Protest In Makurdi, Benue State Today / Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Planning Mega Protest In Lagos by manchy7531: 11:04am On Nov 24, 2015
Every body should get ready for another ALMIGHTY upcoming peaceful protest, Lagos should also gear up because this time we will take our peaceful protest to every corner of Lagos state, Biafrans in Lagos should arise! the time has come to prove to the world that Biafra is not a terrorist or illegal organization, One of the major sponsor of Biafra is UNITED NATIONS. We want to tell the world that we so much valued Nnamdi Kanu and Biafra. The protest will last until Nnamdi is released. We are not giving up! NEVER! We are Biafrans and when we start something we don't stop half way. We must prepare and raise our Biafra flag HIGH AND HIGHER........NEVER SHALL WE GIVE UP ..GET READY FOR ANOTHER ALMIGHTY PEACEFUL PROTEST COMING SOON. THE STRUGGLE FOR FREEDOM HAS JUST BEGUN AND WE SHALL TAKE THE WORLD BY SURPRISE. WE SHALL SUFFER WITH NNAMDI KANU, WE SHALL STAND WITH HIM TILL THE END. NO BIAFRA NO PEACE FOR NIGERIA

https://mobile.facebook.com/radiobiafra/photos/a.151039555077371.1073741826.149774505203876/504617996386190/?type=3&source=48

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Planning Mega Protest In Lagos by femifemo123: 11:08am On Nov 24, 2015
For this lagos? Dem no fit try am!

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Planning Mega Protest In Lagos by kheart(m): 11:14am On Nov 24, 2015
as the flat - heads ll always say "lagos is a no man's land"
Re: IPOB Planning Mega Protest In Lagos by wecan: 11:17am On Nov 24, 2015
LAGOS BELONG TO IGBOS AND NO BODY GET MOUTH, IF YOU SAY NA LIE TRY COME CLOSE DURING OUR PROTEST. I KNOW YORUBA'S DON'T GET LIVER

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Planning Mega Protest In Lagos by Don4eva(m): 11:19am On Nov 24, 2015
manchy7531:
Every body should get ready for another ALMIGHTY upcoming peaceful protest, Lagos should also gear up because this time we will take our peaceful protest to every corner of Lagos state, Biafrans in Lagos should arise! the time has come to prove to the world that Biafra is not a terrorist or illegal organization, One of the major sponsor of Biafra is UNITED NATIONS. We want to tell the world that we so much valued Nnamdi Kanu and Biafra. The protest will last until Nnamdi is released. We are not giving up! NEVER! We are Biafrans and when we start something we don't stop half way. We must prepare and raise our Biafra flag HIGH AND HIGHER........NEVER SHALL WE GIVE UP ..GET READY FOR ANOTHER ALMIGHTY PEACEFUL PROTEST COMING SOON. THE STRUGGLE FOR FREEDOM HAS JUST BEGUN AND WE SHALL TAKE THE WORLD BY SURPRISE. WE SHALL SUFFER WITH NNAMDI KANU, WE SHALL STAND WITH HIM TILL THE END. NO BIAFRA NO PEACE FOR NIGERIA

https://mobile.facebook.com/radiobiafra/photos/a.151039555077371.1073741826.149774505203876/504617996386190/?type=3&source=48
Watching closely
Re: IPOB Planning Mega Protest In Lagos by niyisky: 11:29am On Nov 24, 2015
this is exactly what the Ipob guys should have done long ago. it will go a long way to show how serious they are. even my brothers(yorubas) will not blink an eye so long as your protest is very peaceful. I am yoruba but I support Biafra.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Planning Mega Protest In Lagos by bosedekemi(f): 11:31am On Nov 24, 2015
Interesting cool
Re: IPOB Planning Mega Protest In Lagos by PointB: 11:34am On Nov 24, 2015
Warming up and ready for the mega protest.

Viva Biafra!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Planning Mega Protest In Lagos by proxillin(m): 11:40am On Nov 24, 2015
LOL...lets see how tough you really are.

Lets see how you will handle those Mushin Olosha boys. I just wish police stair clear of the sceeen....I trust those area boys. LOOOOOL grin grin grin grin
Re: IPOB Planning Mega Protest In Lagos by TechRev: 11:48am On Nov 24, 2015
proxillin:
LOL...lets see how tough you really are.

Lets see how you will handle those Mushin Olosha boys. I just wish police stair clear of the sceeen....I trust those area boys. LOOOOOL grin grin grin grin

Finally admitting that Lagos produces only Area boys.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Planning Mega Protest In Lagos by kajoula(m): 11:51am On Nov 24, 2015
[size=50pt]MAGOTS[/size] Lagos nor be Abakiliki ooh, una go sniff peper

1 Like

Re: IPOB Planning Mega Protest In Lagos by simplycarro: 11:53am On Nov 24, 2015
What is the intention of this provocation ?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Planning Mega Protest In Lagos by owobokiri(m): 11:53am On Nov 24, 2015
Let my people go....
Re: IPOB Planning Mega Protest In Lagos by Liftkid(m): 12:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
all my life, i never heard ONE CHINA, ONE AMERICA, ONE JAPAN OR EVEN ONE GHANA. then how come after 100yrs of amalgamation, this junks are stil preaching one zoological republic? Satan of sokoto want to make peace with the same people DSS is charging for terrorism, that is double standard. u kill us, u still charge us for terrorism in court u try wel wel. pls arewa and oduduwa, u people should get it into that ur tiny ant brain that, we are conducting a referendum and we are going home sweet home. if u think we are agitating for war, u are a comedian. we will get Biafra without a gun shot yeah, that is called BRAIN POWER! GOD BLESS BIAFRA.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Planning Mega Protest In Lagos by NNPCFACTS: 12:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
Any protest at a time government is showing massive inaction towards the plight of the everyday people may gain unnecessary undeserving support.

Buhari and the NNPC are not being honest with Nigerians about the availability of PMS.
Re: IPOB Planning Mega Protest In Lagos by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
femifemo123:
grin grin grin What can you do?
Re: IPOB Planning Mega Protest In Lagos by Kestolovee95(f): 12:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
Liftkid:
all my life, i never heard ONE CHINA, ONE AMERICA, ONE JAPAN OR EVEN ONE GHANA. then how come after 100yrs of amalgamation, this junks are stil preaching one zoological republic? Satan of sokoto want to make peace with the same people DSS is charging for terrorism, that is double standard. u kill us, u still charge us for terrorism in court u try wel wel. pls arewa and oduduwa, u people should get it into that ur tiny ant brain that, we are conducting a referendum and we are going home sweet home. if u think we are agitating for war, u are a comedian. we will get Biafra without a gun shot yeah, that is called BRAIN POWER! GOD BLESS BIAFRA.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Planning Mega Protest In Lagos by Kestolovee95(f): 12:18pm On Nov 24, 2015
femifemo123:

keep beating your cabin biscuit chest.

It seems it is the monkeygerians and baboongerians that now give useless ultimatums.

Ultimatum in igweocha, Biafran protest the next day.

Ultimatim in Aba, Biafran protest the next day.

Ultimatum in Owerri, Biafran protest the next day.

Ultimatum in Asaba, Biafran protest followed.

Ultimatum in Bayelsa, Biafran protest the next day.

Ultimatum in Calabar, Biafran protest the next day.

Ultimatum in Abuja, Biafra protest the next day.

Ultimatum in Lagos,........ grin

I dey laugh these monkeys. LWKMD

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Planning Mega Protest In Lagos by mazzi: 12:20pm On Nov 24, 2015
femifemo123:
na so una talk on Abuja own
Re: IPOB Planning Mega Protest In Lagos by ticking: 12:23pm On Nov 24, 2015
Hahaha. I cant wait

(1) (Reply)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Departs Akwa Ibom After 2-day Visit - Photos / Abduction: 14-yr-old Ese Is 5 Months Pregnant / Peaceful Elections Going On In Rivers State Even PDP Are Voting Peacefully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.