Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Best Android Apps To Watch Live TV And Download Movies - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Android Apps To Watch Live TV And Download Movies (4874 Views)

5 Free Apps To Make Sure You Never Forget Your Username And Passwords / 7 Google Android Apps To Secure Your Android Phones From Virus / Here Are Some Of The Best Android Shortcuts You’re Probably Not Using (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Android Apps To Watch Live TV And Download Movies by MhizSophy(f): 6:14am On Sep 12, 2016
We live in an Era of apps where most of the best things in life are free. For example, there is a huge number of applications that lets your stream TV shows and movies for free on your Android device. That’s right, you do not have to pay for that cable subscription to catch an occasional game or news. Here is a roundup of the best movie and TV apps that will make your life easier and more enjoyable.
Hulu

Hulu lets you watch movies and premium TV shows on your smartphone without paying a subscription fee. This app is packed with classing and current shows, kids’ shows, movies and Hulu originals, making it a perfect family smartphone/tablet companion. However If you desire to access fully to the Hulu library, you’ll need to pay a subscription fee of $7.99 per month with limited commercials. You can also opt for $11.99 a month without commercials. If you are willing to be a bit patient, you will be able to find some awesome shows for free.

SPB TV

This application isn’t really a region specific since it offers content from around the globe via selection of wonderful stations. SPB TV gives you a pretty mix of content. You can’t find the most recent NBC, Hollywood Action or Showtime on SPB TV, but if you desire to take a great chance a wild card, SPB TV is the app you should use. The app features a number of international and independent TV shows.

Showbox

Showbox is one of my favorites. It's the most popular movie application of all time. Online TV series and movies can be streamed and downloaded on it for free. Its users are able to enjoy many fantastic features. Despite being very popular, this app is not available on Play Store but it can be downloaded from its official website. Showbox allows its users to download the videos and watch them offline.
Flipps HD

Flipps HD is more than just an Android movie application. You can listen to music, watch any viral videos and also stream movies not only on your smartphone but on your TV as well. Flipps HD not only allows its users to stream movies but also download them as well. Being entirely free, this is amongst the best movie application for an Android smartphone. Feeling bored ? Enjoy your favorite movies and TV shows using any of these Apps.
Re: Best Android Apps To Watch Live TV And Download Movies by MhizSophy(f): 6:16am On Sep 12, 2016
Re: Best Android Apps To Watch Live TV And Download Movies by Nobody: 6:16am On Sep 12, 2016
smiley
Re: Best Android Apps To Watch Live TV And Download Movies by duullie88(m): 6:31am On Sep 12, 2016
Data vampire apps.. unlimited data ni koko

2 Likes

Re: Best Android Apps To Watch Live TV And Download Movies by VhatAmazingDude: 7:07am On Sep 12, 2016
You didn't include Mobdro.. That's my favourite. And it consumes lesser data

4 Likes

Re: Best Android Apps To Watch Live TV And Download Movies by 007Nasky(m): 7:37am On Sep 12, 2016
wer can I download dem. Link plz
Re: Best Android Apps To Watch Live TV And Download Movies by ishowboxapp: 6:17pm On Dec 09, 2016
showbox app is a furthermore developed movies app to give the films, pictures of anime and the shows. I’m glad to tell you that, this is my tutorial on http://ishowboxappdownload.com/
Re: Best Android Apps To Watch Live TV And Download Movies by nitin4710: 6:43am On Apr 25, 2017
Re: Best Android Apps To Watch Live TV And Download Movies by nitin4710: 6:44am On Apr 25, 2017
Megabox Apk is the best to watch movies online on android and iphone smartphones
Check out more about it here : http://megaboxhdapkk.com/megabox-apk/
Re: Best Android Apps To Watch Live TV And Download Movies by imovielover: 1:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
olihilistic:
smiley
To get the best experience you should use terrarium tv app, it is loaded with millions of movies, with my personal experience I am saying that we can able to download HD,4k movie on terrarium tv app
Re: Best Android Apps To Watch Live TV And Download Movies by jamespslab: 5:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
Becki2323:
Try Showbox official app for all latest and old movies streaming. Download here: https://showboxdownloadapps.org/
Re: Best Android Apps To Watch Live TV And Download Movies by somez(m): 6:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
Not with my 10mb biko
Re: Best Android Apps To Watch Live TV And Download Movies by terrariumtv: 10:54am On Sep 11, 2017
Thank you soo much for this amazing website. I like it ! smiley Terrarium tv is the best download it now.
Re: Best Android Apps To Watch Live TV And Download Movies by Ejadike(m): 4:09pm On Feb 17, 2018
Meaning I can use this apps on my device. My Tecno go hear am this weekend.
Re: Best Android Apps To Watch Live TV And Download Movies by lorenpreez: 12:19pm On Feb 24, 2018
Download Live NetTV Apk or Showbox Apk on your Android, iOS, Tablets, Amazon, Android Box device to watch Movies, TV Shows and 1000+ live TV channels in 27 categories.

1 Like

Re: Best Android Apps To Watch Live TV And Download Movies by princemillla(m): 8:46pm On Feb 24, 2018
lorenpreez:
Download Live NetTV Apk or Showbox Apk on your Android, iOS, Tablets, Amazon, Android Box device to watch Movies, TV Shows and 1000+ live TV channels in 27 categories.

Bros u forced me to comment....live net is the best tv app.. I love it. kiss
Re: Best Android Apps To Watch Live TV And Download Movies by Lazydjango(m): 9:48am On Feb 28, 2018
If you still love to have Hulu alternative then you should try the Mobdro app. You can find the download link on the official website, Click here.
Re: Best Android Apps To Watch Live TV And Download Movies by iRossTaylor: 7:40am On Mar 20, 2018
The Ultimate Entertainment is back with the RedBox TV with hundreds of Live TV Channels available for streaming at your proposal.
Spotify is a digital music service that gives you access to millions of songs.
Re: Best Android Apps To Watch Live TV And Download Movies by DadWarn: 7:45am On Mar 20, 2018
The Deep Web Sites, Dark web, Hidden Wiki is accessed using Tor that contains .onion websites and provided Deep Web Links 2018 with more of deep web news.
Re: Best Android Apps To Watch Live TV And Download Movies by Shilohbliss(m): 11:34am On Mar 20, 2018
Mobdro is the best mobile app for free movies, news, sports, etc
Re: Best Android Apps To Watch Live TV And Download Movies by proplinerealty1: 11:27am On Apr 24, 2018
Prestige Group, origin by Mr. Razzak Khan, take business shape in the retail business in 1956. Since its foundation as name Prestige Estate Projects in 1986 has grown as one of the best real estate developers in south Country.They have given lots of projects for the home seekers in the affordable range and now there have been so many buyers included to their organization with satisfaction.They construct property on behalf of quality, assets and self contained features. For this approach the group has been awarded many times and now they are leading in Bangalore real estate market with their class of projects. If you want to find affordable houses, superb features, divine life and luxurious flats then should book your dream home Prestige Jindal City New launch project in Bangalore at Tumkur Road.

New Launching Properties are Prestige Jindal City & Embassy Edge
Re: Best Android Apps To Watch Live TV And Download Movies by ravikatnh: 10:08am On Jun 29, 2018
Vote for your favourite contestant following the link.
New Launching Properties are bigg boss telugu vote &
Re: Best Android Apps To Watch Live TV And Download Movies by govindsen: 8:16am On Aug 18, 2018
The FileZilla Download is going to provide you with a cross-platform FTP client, which is an impeccable option for the novel and power users.
Re: Best Android Apps To Watch Live TV And Download Movies by josroot4: 11:55am On Aug 21, 2018
Terrarium TV is the best streaming app for watching free Movies and TV Shows on your Mobiles and Pcs.
Re: Best Android Apps To Watch Live TV And Download Movies by ajay07: 5:07pm On Aug 21, 2018
download terrarium tv for pc and watch free movies and Tv shows on PC

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Simple Surf (time Browsing) A Big Scam / Landvo S6 Is A Chinese Version Of Samsung Galaxy S6 / See What Happens To The Blackberry Priv After It Was Turned Over Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.