Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration (29531 Views)

NCC To Increase Price Of Data To 250MB For N1000 / Telecoms Beg NCC To Block Whatsapp, Skype, IMO And Other OTT Services / SIM Registration: FG To Sanction Telcos Over Customers’ Harassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by free2ryhme: 3:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
Telecoms coy are in for it big time

Christmas ram

Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by jingiss: 3:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
End time networks
Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
Sijo01:
NCC has finally woken up from comma.

As the new sheriff won't give any platform for Bribery and Stealing (which is not corruption) lipsrsealed
Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
What a usless commission. All talk no action.

1 Like

Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by shadelek(m): 3:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by shadelek(m): 3:14pm On Nov 24, 2015
MTN really deserve to be sanctioned. I received a message telling me I have been given caller tune some hrs ago n 50 was deducted from my account again. Chai! Mtn

1 Like

Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by akwana: 3:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
Thank you MTN for participating actively in revenue generation towards our next year budget.

3 Likes

Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by uzolexis(f): 3:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
NCC pls look into these telecom networks providing us with unlimited data bundle at a fixed monthly rate.

1 Like

Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
Mtn
Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by Mikkyblack: 3:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
This NCC is now turning to daylight criminals......Naija nd there normal corruption
Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by alcmene: 3:18pm On Nov 24, 2015
Buhari has resorted to fining foreign investors to aid the economy he disorganised lipsrsealed

Let him keep sending dangerous signal to prospective investors

Somalia will be better than Nigeria after Buhari might have finished working on our economy
Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by odogu99: 3:18pm On Nov 24, 2015
DATS KULL
Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by sylve11: 3:20pm On Nov 24, 2015
not a bad one at all. they should also fine them for automatically giving someone a caller tune he/she never requested for; thereby collecting ur money without u knowing. MTN is well known for this act. cool

1 Like

Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by free2ryhme: 3:20pm On Nov 24, 2015
Oma307:
I believed dis fined will later bound on d common man, cos frm d luk of tins, d charges will b higher dan b4

Your myopic reasoning is a curse to you
Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 24, 2015
Vorp:
Can you imagine the wicked mtn just deducted 45 naira for no just reason from my account.

They felt you could help them in funding the fine imposed on them since
unlike us; you are a loyal, faithful, spendful and understanding customer undecided
Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by Josnac(m): 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
worlexy:
NCC has finally woke up from their slumber. See NCC, listen, one more thing I want you to do is to stop those service providers from calling me with spam numbers that they use to advertise rubbish to me ears

my dear...u are not alone.
its a daily experience.
Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by mranova(m): 3:27pm On Nov 24, 2015
Please sanction MTN please. I just migrated to family and friends plan, registered my numbers and suddenly they stopped the services. Now calls are really expensive, I hope they are not trying to use us to pay their huge fine.
Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by sylve11: 3:28pm On Nov 24, 2015
free2ryhme:

Your myopic reasoning is a curse to you
grin grin grin cool
Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by ogadTop2: 3:32pm On Nov 24, 2015
uzolexis:
NCC pls look into these telecom networks providing us with unlimited data bundle at a fixed monthly rate.

MTN has unlimited data sub at 5mbps for a month on its Hynet. Guess it's 22k for a month
Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by Kingbusssy(m): 3:32pm On Nov 24, 2015
Good & NCC should warn them about there too many messages they used to send also
Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by mbhs139(m): 3:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
OVI75:
If thses is nt mere noise makin it wud be a most welcom development,ds netwrks providers are Corporate armed rubbers.I cnt even calculate hw msh,de av Scrupolously deducted frm my acc.

...especially that rubbish Glo. I didn't subscribe for anything and they will just send me one nonsense congratulatory message. idiot people
Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 24, 2015
I thought as much,thinking i was the only one suffering the ordeal.... I had to call the customer care to lay the same complain & was told to send "CANCEL TO 127" #Glo
Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by francizy(m): 3:37pm On Nov 24, 2015
Please, how do I report these useless networks to NCC?
Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by texazzpete(m): 3:38pm On Nov 24, 2015
alcmene:
Buhari has resorted to fining foreign investors to aid the economy he disorganised lipsrsealed

Let him keep sending dangerous signal to prospective investors

Somalia will be better than Nigeria after Buhari might have finished working on our economy

This is how you know the jobless ones that collect pocket money from mummy and daddy and do not know the value of money.

MTN in particular has taken thousands of naira off me by failing to notify more of the end of my data bundle and gleefully siphoning all the remaining balance in my line. They do this to tens of thousands of Nigerians, making millions of Naira in scam money from Nigerians.

And all you can say is this rubbish...all because of partisan politics for politicians and political parties that do not even care if you are alive or dead. Are you sure you're not under a curse?

5 Likes

Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by TheSpellChecker: 3:39pm On Nov 24, 2015
Keneking:
Great i.e N100 * 3,000,000 subscribers for MTN per day delay in the migration ...another N300bn loading grin

Chai... mathematics F9.
Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by pat077: 3:42pm On Nov 24, 2015
gud 4 mtn. It's tyme dey coughout all d money dey've made illegally in dis country.
Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by tiwiex(m): 3:44pm On Nov 24, 2015
Unless they just implemented it, Etisalat is guilty as charged. I still lost #500 yesterday due to PAYG data usage. It should not have worked na.
Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by badesco(m): 3:45pm On Nov 24, 2015
With hardline posture of NCC, some foriegn investors will be afraid of coming to do business in Nigeria.
Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by sunkoye: 3:50pm On Nov 24, 2015
Wen will NBC wake up to their responsibilities too... angry
Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by jamst2(m): 3:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
TheSpellChecker:

Chai... mathematics F9.
fatai parallel ni yen grin Abeg,make i go watch my unlimited downloaded movies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Is Your Most Delightful Game App On Your Android? / How Do I Know My SIM Is Registered? / List Of Phones Receiving Android Marshmallow Update This December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.