Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration (29530 Views)

NCC To Increase Price Of Data To 250MB For N1000 / Telecoms Beg NCC To Block Whatsapp, Skype, IMO And Other OTT Services / SIM Registration: FG To Sanction Telcos Over Customers’ Harassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by sammychimex(m): 3:56pm On Nov 24, 2015
Abiagirl777:
Good,I love Etisalat anyway. cool cool

Etisalat is not in any compliance abeg. My data is always on but once it expires my airtime wipes within 30mins. Moreover dat is when u will now understand 1mb=1000kb
Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by LEXYCOM: 3:59pm On Nov 24, 2015
Pls make mtn sanction higher than others.......I hated MTN the more when they deducted #150 from my account for a service I did not subscribe for.........
Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by donem: 4:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
efilefun:

No it wont, when you leave the shores of Nigeria you will know Nigerians are slaves under this people. If this people cant adhere to the rules they should leave Nigeria Market (of course none of them will leave cuz of the amount they making) others would gladly grab it. I believe if Nigeria got about 10 or more service providers call and data rate will fall drastically due to competition. Before Etisalat and Glo came on board the call rates were higher, when more service providers come in again they would have to reduce their charges.

Yours was even 45naira... Some weeks back i got my Nigerian Line recharged (3000) so it wont be blocked, next thing i received a message that i subscribed for one Bible stuff and those idiots deducted 200Naira everyday until they finished the 3k, getting thru to their customer care turned war film.
Same here sire, though mine is Etisalat, I never subscribed for their weekly chat pack plan, yet every week I have the sum of 150 deducted from my line.

When I dial their customer care line they hardly pick, when they pick, they don't provide option to speak with a customer care representative in other for me to Lodge my complain.

I've given up on them for now. Pls any nairalander here knowledgeable about how to deactivate Etisalat weekly chat pack plan should info me, God bless as you do so.
Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
Cant u comments without insulting, dis is a platform 2 view it ur own way
free2ryhme:

Your myopic reasoning is a curse to you
Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by kolexepana: 4:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
Who did EmptyHen offend?
NCC just want to kill them
Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by sabi99(m): 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
Sometymz dem go just dash u caller tunez by force ,#50 monthly deduction go folo
Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by free2ryhme: 4:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
Oma307:
Cant u comments without insulting, dis is a platform 2 view it ur own way

How is that an insult?

Read again
Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by Remii(m): 4:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
Keneking:
Great i.e N100 * 3,000,000 subscribers for MTN per day delay in the migration ...another N300bn loading grin
thats N300m not bn
Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by alexvatt(m): 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2015
service providers should stop validity expiration. that 30days validity period is rubbish
Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by Plutonium(m): 4:25pm On Nov 24, 2015
Here is how I handle this palava!

1. I use a Dual SIM phone.
2. I load the Glo line with enough for making calls.
3. I set the MTN on data bundle for internet only. I only add N50 on that MTN line for emergency switch over, since the MTN thieves will eventually blow all my credit on that line.

**Cunny man die, cunny man bury cunny man!

2 Likes

Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by Remii(m): 4:26pm On Nov 24, 2015
my bbmax subscription finished which is N3k per month but MtN used up my N4k credit balance within 2days without warning me that my subscription has expired, they deserve sanctions.
Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by skyface00(m): 4:27pm On Nov 24, 2015
Lolz tried of all this network, just like d way they been charging me almost 300naira for every call, most time 58sec,

Have called their so called customer care so many times, now am tired, I was told they working on it for good 6days and when u call them 100times u get 100 different responses from the call centre, I don't understand how they training them.

Last call was 58 sec at N296.38. Main Bal: N603.85.Dial *300# to activate FREE TOMORROW,get back DOUBLE daily usage to browse,call ALL Networks FREE

Last call was 36 sec at N183.96. Main Bal: N405.16.Dial *300# to activate FREE TOMORROW,get back DOUBLE daily usage to browse,call ALL Networks FREE

Dis are the one I remember to save in my phone
Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by neo25(m): 4:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
Wish they can replace such cuts with free credit. worst part is they tempt u with free 20MB when u recharge #100, soon as u mumu open one page on Nairaland,the MB will remain 9 while ur airtime go be 0.00. especially those big Heads for MTN.and their Customer care girls have attitude problem.
Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 24, 2015
Remii:
thats N300m not bn

10days * N300mil
Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 24, 2015
sammychimex:

Etisalat is not in any compliance abeg. My data is always on but once it expires my airtime wipes within 30mins. Moreover dat is when u will now understand 1mb=1000kb
probably they must have sent you a notification before commencing it
Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by Greatidonis: 4:47pm On Nov 24, 2015
efilefun:

No it wont, when you leave the shores of Nigeria you will know Nigerians are slaves under this people. If this people cant adhere to the rules they should leave Nigeria Market (of course none of them will leave cuz of the amount they making) others would gladly grab it. I believe if Nigeria got about 10 or more service providers call and data rate will fall drastically due to competition. Before Etisalat and Glo came on board the call rates were higher, when more service providers come in again they would have to reduce their charges.

Yours was even 45naira... Some weeks back i got my Nigerian Line recharged (3000) so it wont be blocked, next thing i received a message that i subscribed for one Bible stuff and those idiots deducted 200Naira everyday until they finished the 3k, getting thru to their customer care turned war film.
That's exerctly what they did to me and took my 2k within a week MTN are criminals. They have started realising the fine from we the poor masses, I called there customer service for days no way computer is putting me on bypass. I caught them on Twitter they said I subcribed for cash quest so the deductions. What is cash quest I don't never have heard of it before that day. I will plant a dynamite in of Thier masts so they know how it feels to steal from an hustler.

1 Like

Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by Pecca: 4:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
efilefun:

...and glo ripped me 290 naira for 19secs and had the effrontery to tell me that my BALANCE DROPPED...u can go on and on...
Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
donem:

Same here sire, though mine is Etisalat, I never subscribed for their weekly chat pack plan, yet every week I have the sum of 150 deducted from my line.

When I dial their customer care line they hardly pick, when they pick, they don't provide option to speak with a customer care representative in other for me to Lodge my complain.

I've given up on them for now. Pls any nairalander here knowledgeable about how to deactivate Etisalat weekly chat pack plan should info me, God bless as you do so.

To opt out just dial *343*5*0#
or this *343*0#

1 Like

Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
TheSpellChecker:

Chai... mathematics F9.
grin grin grin
Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
yes... i always hate it when they do that... especially glo.
Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by jtjohn(m): 5:13pm On Nov 24, 2015
efilefun:

Mtn deducted #50 from my acct.....am just tired of this unnecessary deduction.
Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by TheeReaper(m): 5:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
lovesamzy:
The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? ~ Psalms 27:1

Lift up your eyes to the heavens, and look upon the earth beneath: for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke, and the earth shall wax old like a garment, and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner: but my salvation shall be for ever, and my righteousness shall not be abolished. ~ Isaiah 51:6.

If you are not saved you are not safe, Life without Christ is full of Crisis, what shall it profit a man if gain the entire world and loose his soul in HELL FIRE

Jesus CHRIST is KNOCKING at your DOOR (heart) receive him by surrendering all to him and repent for all your SIN and ATHROCITY and HEAVEN IS SURE FOR YOU.
my nigga in christ jesus,keep up the good work,but next time try to relate with the topic ok.

1 Like

Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 24, 2015
Greatidonis:
That's exerctly what they did to me and took my 2k within a week MTN are criminals. They have started realising the fine from we the poor masses, I called there customer service for days no way computer is putting me on bypass. I caught them on Twitter they said I subcribed for cash quest so the deductions. What is cash quest I don't never have heard of it before that day. I will plant a dynamite in of Thier masts so they know how it feels to steal from an hustler.

Where una think say dem wan go get the $5billion fine from Immediately NCC hammer dem the fine, directive came from MThen southafrica to debit the accounts of all MThen s Nigeria suscribers. 2 can play grin grin

1 Like

Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by franconian: 5:26pm On Nov 24, 2015
sad

That would be unfair, Glo has never automigrated me to PAYG before and I always get a warning massage prior to the end of my data bundle.

#TeamNCCLeaveGloAlone
Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by UjSizzle(f): 5:40pm On Nov 24, 2015
So long the proceeds from all these fines are going into the right government purse, then please fine away.

Is someone fining the oil miners (especially multinationals) for environmental pollution and are they as vibrant as the NCC?

This country needs as many sources of revenue as she can get. If we can enforce strict compliance to regulations then we'll make considerable progress, and might even be able to reduce tax burden on the citizens.
Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by Alfred234(m): 5:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
GLO is not guilty of this sh*t so better remove them from the list.

NCC should hit Airtel with 1 Zillion naira fine (Airtel are stūpid thieves)

1 Like

Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by koboko69: 6:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
Etisalat is the most guilty of this abeg
Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by missKiffy(f): 6:53pm On Nov 24, 2015
How come etisalat always escape from all these fines
Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 24, 2015
Glo has always adhered to it.

Mtn is the biggest culltprit.. Immediately you finished your data they will start deducting your money instantly ... Especially that mtn pulse free mb.. It s the biggest bait ever... Once you finish it they start sucking your airtime like maniac ...
Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
Alfred234:
GLO is not guilty of this sh*t so better remove them from the list.

NCC should hit Airtel with 1 Zillion naira fine (Airtel are stūpid thieves)
yes .. That's one thing I love about glo ... Even if you finish your data after the warning, they still won't deduct your money until you activate payg yourself ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Is Your Most Delightful Game App On Your Android? / List Of Phones Receiving Android Marshmallow Update This December / How To Install Bbm On Tecno P3,n3 And Other Android 2.3 Ic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.