Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:34 PM

NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration (29641 Views)

NCC To Increase Price Of Data To 250MB For N1000 / Telecoms Beg NCC To Block Whatsapp, Skype, IMO And Other OTT Services / SIM Registration: FG To Sanction Telcos Over Customers’ Harassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by Efisko1(m): 7:09pm On Nov 24, 2015
Yours was even 45naira... Some weeks back i got my Nigerian Line recharged (3000) so it wont be blocked, next thing i received a message that i subscribed for one Bible stuff and those idiots deducted 200Naira everyday until they finished the 3k, getting thru to their customer care turned war film. [/quote]

Y ARE DIS PPLE LIKE DIS NW.... MONEY-MONGERS
Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by DavidEsq(m): 7:14pm On Nov 24, 2015
efilefun:

No it wont, when you leave the shores of Nigeria you will know Nigerians are slaves under this people. If this people cant adhere to the rules they should leave Nigeria Market (of course none of them will leave cuz of the amount they making) others would gladly grab it. I believe if Nigeria got about 10 or more service providers call and data rate will fall drastically due to competition. Before Etisalat and Glo came on board the call rates were higher, when more service providers come in again they would have to reduce their charges.

Yours was even 45naira... Some weeks back i got my Nigerian Line recharged (3000) so it wont be blocked, next thing i received a message that i subscribed for one Bible stuff and those idiots deducted 200Naira everyday until they finished the 3k, getting thru to their customer care turned war film.
Just petition NCC. That's how they put me on callertunez. When I slammed them with a petition, them begin call me dey apologise
Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by loganx: 7:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
This practice has been going on for a long time.
never knew it was against NCC regulation.
Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by uboma(m): 7:28pm On Nov 24, 2015
dason4life:
Such experience can be so painfully especially when you are downloading large files angry
I also observe that one browse faster when the charge is from from P-A-Y-G
than the normal data bundle. grin
It's really a criminal act

I have observed same too.

NCC is gradually restoring sanity in the telecoms industry.

Its no longer business as usual for these telecom companies.

1 Like

Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by donem: 8:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
asuustrike2009:
To opt out just dial *343*5*0# or this *343*0#
Thanks Bless U.
Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by homesteady(m): 8:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
Airtel has chop my credit many times through this stuff.
Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by Freeman50(m): 8:13pm On Nov 24, 2015
what are they still waiting for? Money answereth everything. For Mtn should to loose Nigeria.....is like a big blow on them. Paying a huge amount of money that Worth 5.2billion in Nigeria and 2.3 billion in Uganda.
Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by HastaCuando(m): 8:48pm On Nov 24, 2015
Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
donem:
Thanks Bless U.
And you too
Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by mindtricks: 11:57pm On Nov 24, 2015
Josnac:

http://thenationonlineng.net/ncc-to-sanction-mtn-airtel-globacom-over-auto-data-service-migration/

To best of my knowledge, Etisalat is one customer-focused network I know that takes regulatory compliance and issues seriously.
The likes of MTN can only but learn from the last entrant.
Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 25, 2015
Etisalat my best!!!
Airtel will finish everything and jump to ur normal credit.
MTN worse pass, they will jump to ur credit and the network won't even connect meanwhile ur credit dey burn.
Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by Legalaffairs(m): 4:02am On Nov 25, 2015
MTN is a criminally liable on this regard. They have really siphoned their.subscribers in this regArd. Please when shall this search light be beamed on the rotten practices of DSTv?
Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by Josnac(m): 6:46am On Nov 25, 2015
I also happen to knw a few friends on the Mobile Terror Network (mtn), who refuse to put on their data at all bc once they do, mb will be left untouched until their airtime is cleared..

Na life be this
Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by Nasrite(m): 11:27am On Nov 25, 2015
Abeg mtn don pay dia N1.4trn fine?
Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by blazerinno(m): 12:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
Keneking:
Great i.e N100 * 3,000,000 subscribers for MTN per day delay in the migration ...another N300bn loading grin
that is 300 million not billion... ur eye too dey chook
Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
blazerinno:
that is 300 million not billion... ur eye too dey chook
X 100 days
Re: NCC To Sanction MTN, Airtel, Globacom Over Auto Data Service Migration by kansyn(m): 1:44pm On Nov 25, 2015
Make i hear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Clone App In Infinix Phone - Set Dual Whatsapp, IG & FB Etc In Note 8 / List Of Phones Receiving Android Marshmallow Update This December / Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.