Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University - Education (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University (215484 Views)

How I Used What I Had To Get What I Need In The University / Photo: I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In Jamb / "How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University" - Abandon Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by simik003: 3:09pm On Nov 27, 2015
mcpapillo:

"She don dey do hair make money na plus the ones guys dey give her just for cooking"

"just for cooking"... Bro u are the bomb!!!

2 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by obstead200(m): 3:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
amiskyberry:
After all the pleading and calls to Rita, without her answering, I opted to return back to that guy at the uncompleted building.but before den I had already stole 10,000 naira from Andy pocket...I had double mind of returning back to dos weed smoking guys mainly because I hadn't tot of a reasonable lie I was to tell them..but considering d menstrual camp lie worked, I opted for that...bros good evening o, I greeted a dark guy, he didn't even respond.well I guess dis weed has made me invincible. Bros abeg I dey find one tall dark boy wey bin dey live here I said..he dey prison, he replied and stood up.i started shaking wen I realized how tall and lanky he was.' babe, I fit get H he barked ..I quickly searched my purse and gave him 200 naira, not knowing what dat meant..meanwhile I was becoming frustrated having stood there for close to an hour with dis guy. Rose? rose I turned back only to receive d shock of my life.U are doing fine. continue where the OP stopped

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by M4gunners: 3:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
Good you are making enough money now. I'm waiting to hear you say you rent your own apartment. One of the best stores i have read in nairaland i must say.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Blazinraj01(f): 3:16pm On Nov 27, 2015
obstead200:
What do u really expect dear?
I hope this is just a story cos if it is actually true, then I find it difficult to pity the OP.
We are all humans for God's sake. We have feelings too. How can a human being expect to only be on the receiving side, never ever giving, all the days of her life? No matter how bad the situation is, there is always something she can give to her benefactors in return.
Kudos to Andy and Rita for kicking her arse out. Andy in particular is a hero. How can u be comfortable taking things from a guy but u dont feel comfortable giving him things? yet u want to keep on eating and preventing him from living his life?
I'm expecting something different but I feel the story is still tending towards that.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Demolinhoooo(m): 3:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
thatsincerechic:
Amaka was exactly what I thought she would be, she was lazy to the core. I would cook for her, and sometimes help her with laundry because she was always complaining about whitlow on her fingers which I never got to see. She had had good side though, she was fun to be with and we always had visitors coming to chat with us and she was ready to entertain them.
My parents had finally sent in the exact money for my school fees into my account. The addition they made was N100 and that was if I would make the withdrawal over the counter in the bank.
I became a part time stylist, by making an agreement with the owner of a beauty salon that on every hair I make i was entitled to 50% of the income. I was never idle, it was either I was in class or back home making hair but my nights were dedicated fully for reading.
Meanwhile, at campus, I avoided Andy like a plague or should I say he avoided me because all the time I was in class I never set my eyes on him even during examination periods and i still wonder how he was able to do so.
The Second semester of the second academic session had started and i was back in school with a lot of cash that I had saved up from the money I got rendering hair services back home during the holiday.
Amaka and i became best friends, we were growing stronger in understanding each other and should I say we became friends because there were mutual benefits. She had a roof and a bed to offer me and I helped her academically and i was indirectly helping myself because the more often I explained topics to her, the better I understood them. It became a ritual that I wrote assignments on every course twice, one for myself and one for Amaka and in the long run I had a understanding of the courses and i was able to explain them from different perspectives .
At first, it felt like a burden to read different textbooks, searched the Internet for information, materials and write our assignments differently so it would not seem like they were from the same writer. I made sure I wrote them from different points of view, included different quotes and different references where needed.
Amaka was influencing me in a way I could not understand. We went to parties always on her insistence though, clubbed almost every Friday, but during the week days, I always prepared myself for an all night reading because I was addicted to it and each time I made to leave the house for the campus, Amaka would tease me about using the all night reading as a perfect excuse to pass the night at a guy's house.
My schedule was so tight with activities and soon enough, I stopped attending campus fellowships because I felt there was no time it, that there were other pressing issues....
I knew she z coming back......
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
Benz4pimp:
you don't expect everyone to be a jobless illeterate
like you,am sure I wrote my 1st CV when you were writing UTME!!!why not ask for explanation if you are too dumb or handicapped to read and translate...you just mentioned your home(kirikiri),please open a thread and share your horrible experience idiot(gboromiro)
ppimp is there a problem? U keep shitin' everywhere. cover ur asss n' For once Use ur 'frontiers' as ur name suggest buh go luk 4a pervert forum; it isnt here on nairaland..u do whatever u want with ur kcock-pervert-while there, the sun will stil rise..go check ha views'...if your chick were a quarter as smart/gifted u wudnt be pimpin chickens.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Damalex4luv(m): 3:32pm On Nov 27, 2015
This Op is forming too holy holy! She's not saying everything and it's all turning to fiction.
So you go to guys house cook for them and eat free food and later they gave you transport money and none of the guys have never for once try to sleep with you.
Also you claim you receive gifts from your 2go friends just in exchange for only romance undecided and you want us to believe that all the guys will be contented with only that. You better stop fooling yourself and come out straight instead of making us believe all this your lies.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by noblegrex: 3:33pm On Nov 27, 2015
You didn't tell me how beautiful you're because your ego,pride, sturboness and this high self esteem can never be for atutupoyoyo.talk about your look.you got me curious bout.well,people keep condeming her but that's why I like her.I'm not encouraging such ooo.we are different people in life and I think her behaviou caught my attention I like that.I'm sure she's got FANS. In addition,TRACY pls,one of the reason I'm still following.don't forget.that will be my own benefit of the whole story. Go on strong head lady! Ahahahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by ayusco85(m): 3:37pm On Nov 27, 2015
noblegrex:
You didn't tell me how beautiful you're because your ego,pride, sturboness and this high self esteem can never be for atutupoyoyo.talk about your look.you got me curious bout.well,people keep condeming her but that's why I like her.I'm not encouraging such ooo.we are different people in life and I think her behaviou caught my attention I like that.I'm sure she's got FANS. In addition,TRACY pls,one of the reason I'm still following.don't forget.that will be my own benefit of the whole story. Go on strong head lady! Ahahahaha

The Lord bless ur hustle. U Don dey hustle Tracy number since page 1.

3 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 27, 2015
BrownCookie:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

thatsincerechic:shakara woman.

But really tho,criticisms(whether good or bad),it is going to come. So just get used to it.

Meanwhile you had better stay & complete this story because this is going to be the 2nd story I read from start to finish on NL.

The 1st been "The Devil who Loved Me"
Davidflo=Respect.
yh babe. DAVIDFLO is da bomb.

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by saintmark88(m): 3:44pm On Nov 27, 2015
OP so wht you are telling us is that all these visits that went to cook for dudes and the ones tht came visiting u, plus the clubbing, u no kiss, romance or have sex with NY of these guys....your film trick no b here, abeg dnt forget to tells the university u went to so i can send my sister dere, cos the guys seem to be all gays or impotent......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by tolexy007(m): 3:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
thatsincerechic:
Well...
ok.......................shall we countinue now? angry
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by noblegrex: 3:48pm On Nov 27, 2015
ayusco85:

The Lord bless ur hustle. U Don dey hustle Tracy number since page 1.
abi ooo,thanks bro.your own joy shall know no end. I just hope tracy is still single and available,determined and courageous like this sturborn girl.seriously I like her person. She's got guts and priinciples.although I still have my resevations....

2 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by lovelyS(m): 3:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
Benz4pimp:
stop taking codeine for someone else's highness.learn to mind your business infant!!!

Well,what more can I say ? I forgive you.Go and sin no more.

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by thatsincerechic(f): 3:59pm On Nov 27, 2015
One that day, Amaka just came back and we were chatting and laughing about all that had happened when she was away, as she was seated on her reading chair, and I, the mattress counting my money.
I had just finished counting N4500 which was the money had left after paying for some dues in the faculty and department, presentations and other miscellaneous.. When my phone beeped
"wow" I exclaimed after going through the message I got.
"madam wow... What is it " Amaka asked with a questioning look.
" As in... Forget babe.. You will not understand.. Its a long story jor " I said rising up and headed for the bathroom.

I was out of the bathroom, cleaning myself with a towel and when I saw that Amaka still had that questioning look on her face I continued
" look babe.. Na long story. I go download you everything when I come back".
The message I got was from Ikechukwu, one of my 2go friends. He was in town finally, I thought and exhaled. In fact, Ikechukwu was my favourite 2go friend, handsome, robust, and with a good sense of humour and most importantly, he seemed to be the richest of all my 2go friends.
Our friendship had kicked off the day we started chatting. Although he never sent me money or recharge card, I wasn't bothered. He kept telling me he had a big surprise for me, making promises of coming to see me in school on a good day. Well today was definitely a good day I thought. This Saturday was a good day indeed and i couldn't wait to finally See Ikechukwu as I was humming and having a headache deciding on what I would put on for the great occasion.
So Ikechukwu was in town? Drove 3 hrs just to come and see my face? I kept asking these questions in my mind as I dressed up.
"wow wow wow " I was screaming again while Amaka watched and then my phone rang
" Hello dear.. " I said into the phone.
" I guessed you got my message" that was Ikechukwu speaking.
"yes... Yes.. I am so surprised, I thought you were kidding when you said you would come today, so where are you? " I asked.
"well I am somewhere around your campus.. Is there any nice place we could meet, hangout, sort of a relaxation centre or something" he asked.
"yes oo.. We have many oo(even if I was only aware of one) you will like this one)
I told him the name of the only relaxation centre/recreational centre around my school and we decided I would take a cab to meet him there.
I could take as many cabs I wanted on Ikechukwu's expense I thought. After all he was a big boy, that's how they operate, no noise, no bar, no eatery, or soft drinks spot, cafeteria unlike some dry guys I thought.
I was so excited, fully dressed with my best dress, shoes, and handbag and as soon as I was about to take my leave my phone rang again
"Honey"... The word sounded like money in my mouth. First time Ikechukwu would call me honey. I saw that as a good sign and thought we would probably get married and all my suffering would end....

13 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by standout5: 4:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
[quote author=obstead200 post=40405501]what u say is sooo true.
Reason why I don't ever wanna have female kids. The wahala too much. U have to guard them, guide them, provide heavily for them or else them fit give u blood pressure. At the end of the day, u are simply doing all that for one guy somewhere to enjoy.
[/quote
You are very selfish and inconsiderate. Abi u be gay?, or u no go marry?.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Damfostopper(m): 4:06pm On Nov 27, 2015
Op....ur story is not co_related with the odas....after u sold ur phone...sum1 dash u small nokia... n here am reading about u downloading 2go....do u tink we are fools or dnt av wat to do.....ok..guys did visit you with gifts,..cash...n plenty ish...didnt they make advances at u ?...is like all dis happens at d 20th century n not sum years back...cos i cant imagine u visiting guys n notin happens except d r Gaybriel....cos guys don wise up now...d mumu ones are d one still sponsoring n paying gal's school fees

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Greatidonis: 4:09pm On Nov 27, 2015
Knack me tory, u even know how big boys operate. But u no dey give them kpomo to chop? Idonbelivit.

3 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by paddybrown(m): 4:09pm On Nov 27, 2015
hmmmnm I now hve low esteem 4 dis story........
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Mustiboy(m): 4:10pm On Nov 27, 2015
this story is no more interesting, I'm outta here. the arrogance of the op is d cause for her cluelessness now.

3 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by ekundayoalo(m): 4:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
obstead200:
trust me, u were never in andy's friend zone levels.
Andy's level is the kinda level that makes his guys pity him and even send him to TB Joshua for deliverance from the spirit wife that held him bondage grin cheesy shocked
lmao
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by M4gunners: 4:14pm On Nov 27, 2015
It seems Ikechukwu will really surprise you today. I can't wait to hear /read what happened next.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by tolexy007(m): 4:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
thatsincerechic:
One that day, Amaka just came back and we were chatting and laughing about all that had happened when she was away, as she was seated on her reading chair, and I, the mattress counting my money.
I had just finished counting N4500 which was the money had left after paying for some dues in the faculty and department, presentations and other miscellaneous.. When my phone beeped
"wow" I exclaimed after going through the message I got.
"madam wow... What is it " Amaka asked with a questioning look.
" As in... Forget babe.. You will not understand.. Its a long story jor " I said rising up and headed for the bathroom.

I was out of the bathroom, cleaning myself with a towel and when I saw that Amaka still had that questioning look on her face I continued
" look babe.. Na long story. I go download you everything when I come back".
The message I got was from Ikechukwu, one of my 2go friends. He was in town finally, I thought and exhaled. In fact, Ikechukwu was my favourite 2go friend, handsome, robust, and with a good sense of humour and most importantly, he seemed to be the richest of all my 2go friends.
Our friendship had kicked off the day we started chatting. Although he never sent me money or recharge card, I wasn't bothered. He kept telling me he had a big surprise for me, making promises of coming to see me in school on a good day. Well today was definitely a good day I thought. This Saturday was a good day indeed and i couldn't wait to finally See Ikechukwu as I was humming and having a headache deciding on what I would put on for the great occasion.
So Ikechukwu was in town? Drove 3 hrs just to come and see my face? I kept asking these questions in my mind as I dressed up.
"wow wow wow " I was screaming again while Amaka watched and then my phone rang
" Hello dear.. " I said into the phone.
" I guessed you got my message" that was Ikechukwu speaking.
"yes... Yes.. I am so surprised, I thought you were kidding when you said you would come today, so where are you? " I asked.
"well I am somewhere around your campus.. Is there any nice place we could meet, hangout, sort of a relaxation centre or something" he asked.
"yes oo.. We have many oo(even if I was only aware of one) you will like this one)
I told him the name of the only relaxation centre/recreational centre around my school and we decided I would take a cab to meet him there.
I could take as many cabs I wanted on Ikechukwu's expense I thought. After all he was a big boy, that's how they operate, no noise, no bar, no eatery, or soft drinks spot, cafeteria unlike some dry guys I thought.
I was so excited, fully dressed with my best dress, shoes, and handbag and as soon as I was about to take my leave my phone rang again
"Honey"... The word sounded like money in my mouth. First time Ikechukwu would call me honey. I saw that as a good sign and thought we would probably get married and all my suffering would end....
i don dey lose trust in your story, well countinue cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by tolexy007(m): 4:16pm On Nov 27, 2015
Mustiboy:
this story is no more interesting, I'm outta here.
the arrogance of the op is d cause for her cluelessness now.
better, now their will be enough space, Pls dont ever come back

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by ayusco85(m): 4:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
noblegrex:
abi ooo,thanks bro.your own joy shall know no end. I just hope tracy is still single and available,determined and courageous like this sturborn girl.seriously I like her person. She's got guts and priinciples.although I still have my resevations....

What if Tracy is just a fictional character? What if the OP is even a guy? I added her on BBM but she hardly chats. Dude don't believe anything u read online. My two cents
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by ayusco85(m): 4:26pm On Nov 27, 2015
saintmark88:
OP so wht you are telling us is that all these visits that went to cook for dudes and the ones tht came visiting u, plus the clubbing, u no kiss, romance or have sex with NY of these guys....your film trick no b here, abeg dnt forget to tells the university u went to so i can send my sister dere, cos the guys seem to be all gays or impotent......

Hahaha. #Classic
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by noblegrex: 4:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
ayusco85:

What if Tracy is just a fictional character? What if the OP is even a guy? I added her on BBM but she hardly chats. Dude don't believe anything u read online. My two cents
I don't want to be too forward.as you can see she hasn't mentioned my case.as if you knew where I was going. Thumbs up bro,nice observations but which everway,I still like the character in the story and some funny and hilarious comments here.infact I couldn't help but laugh all day even when I'm off line and I remember some irratinal comment,people keep asking me why; why I was just laughing alone 'like something else' all these made it more enjoyable.but I still like my TRACY ooooo make she give me TRACY
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by virtuedagirl(f): 4:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
Op nice story u've got here,i can a kind of relate 2 d events
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 27, 2015
jackpot:
Since there are no sex scenes, How then did you use what you had to get what you wanted? Yeye dey smell !
smh...jeez some peeps mentality sucks!! Bae.....as girls its nt only wah is btw ur legs u can use to get wah wat u want..God gave everyone brain so the op used her's I guess....learn to use urz too and stp going around with dis mentality of urz.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by highlycomplex: 4:48pm On Nov 27, 2015
seriously !!!! I tot u Nd Andy were heading somewhere? too bad. continue d Tory
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by thatsincerechic(f): 4:49pm On Nov 27, 2015
"I just got there... Waiting... Erm.. before you come down, got get us foods and drinks... preferably wine, non alcoholic" he continued.
"okay "I said.
" Chai! Money is good ooo.. See butii.. See his British accent, na wa! He didn't even ask me if I could get the food and drinks, he simply told me to go get them and that's the way big boys act" I thought aloud, smiling.
Thankfully, I was having N4500 and i wasn't sure if the money would be enough for the food, drinks, and my cab fare. So to be on the safer side, I asked Amaka to lend me N1000 which I promised to pay back on my return and then I left the house leaving Amaka to wonder what was going on.
Pictures didn't do Ikechukwu justice, because he was taller, more handsome, wearing a soft faded jeans and a black polo top. In fact, he was all shades of cute. When I assessed him again, he looked bleached out but that didn't matter to me and I blamed it on the harsh weather.
Today starts the beginning of a different story of my life I thought as we ate, drank, ran around, had fun, telling stories. He was all over me and I was all over him. To say the least, it was a very romantic experience for me.
He had told me we would both go to the Atm, make a withdrawal before he left and I couldn't be more happier because I was already expecting not less than N10,000 because the money I had spent on the foods, wine and my cab fare was N5,700 and i had started hoping for a bigger profit..
We were up and ready to go and as we got to close the gate, I could not help but ask if he came in his car and he replied with a sharp
"NO"
I concluded that it was at a mechanic's, it wasn't possible for Ikechukwu not to have a car. I imagined how he must have stressed himself just to come and spend a couple of hours with me..
As we drew closer to the road, i stared at him and loved him the more.. For the first time, I thought I was in love.
We both got to the road, flagged down two bikes, and he told me to board the first bike while he followed behind.
But Ikechukwu never followed behind, I got to the Atm before realising that and after several calls to is line which kept saying SWITCHED OFF even till this day.
"O My God " I said calmly staring at the road.
Now what am I going to tell Amaka? I thought doubting the fact that Ikechukwu had played a fast one on me as I kept calling his mobile.

18 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 27, 2015
Oops!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (53) (Reply)

Uniben 2011/2012 Post-ume Result / Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread / FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.