Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,206 members, 7,836,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University - Education (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University (215767 Views)

How I Used What I Had To Get What I Need In The University / Photo: I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In Jamb / "How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University" - Abandon Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Adebolade(m): 6:18am On Nov 28, 2015
Mekzy02:
my frend close ur mouth if u dnt know what to say! There's nothing like ITK there... Did OP tell u she borrowed the course?
guy just grow up and stop acting like a stupid kid all around the trend I don't know if you know there are courses called elective and core course, do I even need to argue with a brat like you. Silly thing.

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Mzgracie(f): 6:18am On Nov 28, 2015
grayline:

undecided

Whollup! Whollup! Whollup!

Gerrarahere meeeeen!

Shit meeeeen!!!
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by saviola77(m): 6:35am On Nov 28, 2015
marlockj:

To me she was not raped

1st chuks was not ha brother

2Nd Wat was she doing in a man's house.

3, was she forced into the house

Wat where you doing in a man's house @ night.

Did he take ur cloths off you?or he took his cloths off you

Wat happen to ha mouth as it is difficult to penetrate a virgin without condom and a struggling girl for that matter.

Did he tear ha dress or she willingly drop bones and expect dogs not to come alone or better still look at the bones and pass.
This is exactly why rape victims rarely have the courage to come forward - victim blaming. She didn't put herself in that situation, circumstance did. Granted she's guilty of a lot of things, certainly not for the rape, no victim is. I'm sorry that happened to you op.

8 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Mekzy02(m): 6:41am On Nov 28, 2015
Adebolade:
guy just grow up and stop acting like a stupid kid all around the trend I don't know if you know there are courses called elective and core course, do I even need to argue with a brat like you. Silly thing.
electives my foot! Even second semester electives ends with even number... If u read the thread well, you'll see some peeps that are in reasonable schools tot same too..Go do ur research well b4 quoting me next time..Big foool!
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Jennydove: 6:53am On Nov 28, 2015
micronut:
First time of making a comment on your thread! OP nawa ooo... I know u may not likely respond but like seriously, am forced to ask these questions;

1. How are u paying your school fees?
2. Are u an Only child?
3. Thought you said your fervent with church works, what is the fellowship role, cos i know they help in little ways.
4. Have never heard students now look for girls to cook for them in exchange for money like a service. Cos many students sef never bellefull.

Anyway sha the i know this is an "aroso" descriptive essay converted to Nairaland series for our darling pleasure. You try well well. In addition, i also noticed your story portrayed an "Eastern University" with names like chuks, Andy, ikechukwu and rose. but the last episode with exclamation of "Jesu"is more of a Yoruba girl.. I dey gbadun you nonetheless sha! continue the tori.

omo see questions na jamb abi na waec
question be that. ''in bovi's voice...sir the questions too much,e toooo much,e tooo dey your body
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by oluanita: 6:56am On Nov 28, 2015
OP I feel really sad for you! Dealing with rape and now an obvious carry over. But in universities most people write exams without school fees payment, just that their result won't come out with others. When everything seems to be working against you! You are very strong!
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by chasisman: 6:57am On Nov 28, 2015
Wonderful! Just imagine how this op kept evertyone on d edge of d seat
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by thatsincerechic(f): 7:08am On Nov 28, 2015
micronut:
First time of making a comment on your thread! OP nawa ooo... I know u may not likely respond but like seriously, am forced to ask these questions;

1. How are u paying your school fees?
2. Are u an Only child?
3. Thought you said your fervent with church works, what is the fellowship role, cos i know they help in little ways.
4. Have never heard students now look for girls to cook for them in exchange for money like a service. Cos many students sef never bellefull.

Anyway sha the i know this is an "aroso" descriptive essay converted to Nairaland series for our darling pleasure. You try well well. In addition, i also noticed your story portrayed an "Eastern University" with names like chuks, Andy, ikechukwu and rose. but the last episode with exclamation of "Jesu"is more of a Yoruba girl.. I dey gbadun you nonetheless sha! continue the tori.
I didnt want to reply comments but I was forced to reply this.
ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS
1. Look before you leap. You probably did not follow the story but here you are spewing thrash to show case your ignorance.
2. That shouldn't be the basis of the story, should it?
3. Visit my number 1 answer
4. Visit my number 1 answer again and this time don't ever misquote a person by trying to be analytical.

Sorry to say this, but your ignorance is overwhelming. Lemme ask you
Are there no people from other tribes in your state? And where have you ever seen the characters of a story (whether true or untrue) with their actual names? They are always pseudonyms young man pseudonyms!
I probably might be wasting my time by giving you this attention because you may never read this and instead jump to make another post in order to prove your insolence once more by trying to be a critic but this is not only for you but for many of YOU out there

Now run along child.... Mama is calling.

42 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by marlockj: 7:09am On Nov 28, 2015
alexohams2000:

Chief I doubt you know what is meant by rape. Rape is any sexual activity carried out on anyone without his or her full and conscious ....get your facts right Sir.

Without ha consent I get Wat u mean.

But I put it to you,that if she goes to court with this she will lose blue black.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Samirana360(m): 7:16am On Nov 28, 2015
alexohams2000:

And even the said Jesu is an Igbo expression ..just correcting an impression. PEACE BRO
Did u also c ''mogbe''? Is dat igbo 2....say no 2 bigotry n tribalism
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by bugativeron: 7:18am On Nov 28, 2015
thatsincerechic:
1. Look before you leap. You probably did not followed the story but here you are spewing thrash to show case your ignorance.
4. Visit my number 1 answer again and this time don't ever misquote a person by trying to be analytical.

Are there no people from other tribes in your state? And where have you ever seen the characters of a story (whether true or untrue) with their actual names? They are always pseudonyms young man pseudonyms!
I probably might be wasting my time by giving you this attention because you may never read this and instead jump to make another post in order to prove your insolence once more by trying to be a critic but this is not only for you but for many of YOU out there

Pls I beg you OP ignore some nonentities on this thread. I really think you are strong to have come out to talk about this. Pls ignore I beg you.

3 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Samirana360(m): 7:18am On Nov 28, 2015
thatsincerechic:
1. Look before you leap. You probably did not followed the story but here you are spewing thrash to show case your ignorance.

Op plz dnt mind them...continue ur story....i've learnt so many tinz here...u ar d best nairalander i've seen ever since i open dis account....u ar really intelligent

2 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by marlockj: 7:26am On Nov 28, 2015
saviola77:

This is exactly why rape victims rarely have the courage to come forward - victim blaming. She didn't put herself in that situation, circumstance did. Granted she's guilty of a lot of things, certainly not for the rape, no victim is. I'm sorry that happened to you op.

Yes she didn't put herself in that situation you are right.

I put it to you that she n the rapist both of them their hands are nt clean.

If u hv bin following, you will notice that Op hv bin lying, deceiving ppl to get Wat she wnt.

She run mst tym wen this ppl need in return.I put it to you that lif is gv n take.

Also I put it to you,that if Op goes to court this story n accuse chuks of rape she will lose.

Chuks never remove ops cloth,rather chuks take off his property from Op.

Chuks was in the right place his apartment .

If that was not enuf how do u justify that you remove ur cloths n sleep nake in another person apartment, cuz of heat.was he ur brother or relation.that is invitation to treat.

You do no put a cube if sugar on the flood n xpect ant to pass it by.

Or bones for dogs to greet the bones n pass.

Also you hv to knw dat Op was deir nt Jst to help chuks, Bt 100% her interest which bckfire. She was their to eat,shelter. Jst as she has been deceiving 2go boys.

Has it Eva occurred to you Wat she tell 2go boys to b cumin with gifts.

Op always reject ha action wen it bckfire or no gain.eg the 2go guy who came visiting ha,she had in mind to eat up the guy n get mre money.Bt it bckfires n she loses

She also wen to chuks to eat n shelter, this didn't Jst bckfire but burned ha n Kip a mark.

She went to Andy with the same aim n got away with it,now she will knw that Andy was good.

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Blazinraj01(f): 7:26am On Nov 28, 2015
thatsincerechic:
1. Look before you leap. You probably did not follow the story but here you are spewing thrash to show case your ignorance.

cheesy Now I'm loving this OP, she seems in control.

3 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by hayodeyji(m): 7:27am On Nov 28, 2015
abeg shey she don continue the super story?

na where she succumbed to pressure dah i stopped after following up to page 27 all to no avail.

i cant start reading 500 messages again....not again.

abeg make someone help me with continuation if there has been any.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Mekzy02(m): 7:32am On Nov 28, 2015
marlockj:

If u hv bin following, you will notice that Op hv bin lying, deceiving ppl to get Wat she wnt.

She run mst tym wen this ppl need in return.I put it to you that lif is gv n take.

Also I put it to you,that if Op goes to court this story n accuse chuks of rape she will lose.

If that was not enuf how do u justify that you remove ur cloths n sleep nake in another person apartment, cuz of heat.was he ur brother or relation.that is invitation to treat.

Also you hv to knw dat Op was deir nt Jst to help chuks, Bt 100% her interest which bckfire. She was their to eat,shelter. Jst as she has been deceiving 2go boys.

Op always reject ha action wen it bckfire or no gain.eg the 2go guy who came visiting ha,she had in mind to eat up the guy n get mre money.Bt it bckfires n she loses

She also wen to chuks to eat n shelter, this didn't Jst bckfire but burned ha n Kip a mark.

She went to Andy with the same aim n got away with it,now she will knw that Andy was good.
loool...my bro got chill at all!!!

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 28, 2015
Chai, @op,i feel 4 u
oo

Dat awkward moment wen u forget ya LAB COAT & the invigilator doesn't allow you in & worst part of it, you came late to the exam hall all in the name of reading...

Frustration at its peak.
Continue
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by palugy(m): 7:42am On Nov 28, 2015
OP SURI OH..U BE COLLECT GUY SURI I MEAN CORRECT GIRL..ME I NO be PERSON WEY DE PUT PERSON FOR MIND..ME I GO LIKE MARRY U TO SHAME ANDY AND CHUKS...ENNN

ABI U DON BORN?
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by marlockj: 7:51am On Nov 28, 2015
Mekzy02:
loool...my bro got chill at all!!!

Haha na so my Bro.

You knw there is this thing in life,if someone is killed, mst ppl Dnt ask why he or she was killed.

Wat u will hear is thunder fire who did this,Chai this person is wicked ohh etc.

Do u ask to knw whether this dead person was a thief?,was the person killed cuz he wntd to kill another?was he or she a cultist etc.

When ppl wnt to judge chuks, the should also look @ ops records.

To me in the Bible a rapist n a liar are the ,my reason all sin n hell.

No sin cn be quantified, all sins are equal since they are going to the same place hell

3 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by saviola77(m): 7:57am On Nov 28, 2015
marlockj:

I get your point, I did say she was guilty of a lot of things, including the ones you listed - not that it was ok, but she did it to survive. Now, if you notice,chuks knew exactly was he was doing when he suggested she slept in his sheets, he knew it will be easier to take advantage, and he did. However we coin this, as long as she didn't consent, it is rape all day long.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by omodoagba(m): 8:10am On Nov 28, 2015
thatsincerechic:

Easy! I've noticed you, you don't like critics... You sound so rude.

7 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by wasak(m): 8:21am On Nov 28, 2015
spencerlouis:
are u stupiddd 4real undecided
Will u face front?
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by queenfav(f): 8:34am On Nov 28, 2015
My heart goes out to you op.Yea,many say you use people to get ahead in life,but I'd say it was just a survival strategy on your part.Even if you later do runs sef,I don't blame you.Life is much harder for women because very few men can help you for free.They would always want to chop as payment for their kindness!I laughed at the ikechukwu part sha,the guy na badoo..Seriously,no matter how rich a man appears to be,you shouldn't have put your money out there na.Especially when you don't know how trustworthy he is.I don fall that mugu before and I wisened up.As for chuks,the guy definitely planned it all.Its just so sad that you trusted him so much as to agree to sleep naked whilst wrapped up in the bedsheet.Tip of the day to ladies,if you are spending the night for the first time with a guy you can't really trust ,abeg wear your old tight jeans trouser to bed.You know na,those pencil jeans u have to call people to help you pull.So that before he goes further,u suppose don shout for help,look around to find bottle or anything u can use to defend yourself.Its not a guarantee against anything sha,cos some guys are just maniacs.I don't blame you at all because you had no where to go that's why u ended up in his house.Unlike the sugarbelly babe that comes from a wealthy home,yet had no sense to know that she was being sexually abused.Most annoying is the fact that she consented to being treated like sh.it all in the name of love.carry on jare..If its true u actually went through all this,try and talk to r.ape crisis counsellors to help u heal.

5 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Greatidonis: 8:35am On Nov 28, 2015
Dahkogrin007:
" when I winced, he was already inside me"...... Op wasn't a virgin hence penetration was easier

*****just saying*******
My brother upon the holy holy. Breeze Don blow fowl ass Don open.

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Damfostopper(m): 8:46am On Nov 28, 2015
omodoagba:

Easy! I've noticed you, you don't like critics... You sound so rude.
right from page 1..we all knw she is stubborn n rude........smh for people criticizing ha..
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by streetzdreamz(m): 8:46am On Nov 28, 2015
marlockj:

seven hells!!,trying to justify rape??nothing whatsoever should justify rape,I mean nothing!!if you have nothing good to say just shut that trap!!humans have different natures,we all warm blooded but some are warmer than the average human,I for one runs a high temperature 24/7 can't sleep without taking a shower at night,even if it rained cat and dog that day,OK fine she was naked so bleeping what??you can't see a naked woman and not f*ck her??Christ!!! so if a minor seduces you,you at liberty to go down with her,then you justify yourself thereafter!!about op eating her cake and having it,that's not true,she gave back in the little way she can to those that helped,howbeit not all humans likes this reciprocating of good deeds,I for one won't even wait for a thank you,not to talk of thinking for some benefit ma good deeds will fetch me,you people need stop rendering helps you can't over look and not expect anything back in return!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Dahkogrin007(m): 8:52am On Nov 28, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
na ' human beans" or human beings?
Tnx prof.... But she knows wah she is saying and I equally understood her

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by marlockj: 9:03am On Nov 28, 2015
streetzdreamz:
seven hells!!,trying to justify rape??nothing whatsoever should justify rape,I mean nothing!!if you have nothing good to say just shut that trap!!humans have different natures,we all warm blooded but some are warmer than the average human,I for one runs a high temperature 24/7 can't sleep without taking a shower at night,even if it rained cat and dog that day,OK fine she was naked so bleeping what??you can't see a naked woman and not f*ck her??Christ!!! so if a minor seduces you,you at liberty to go down with her,then you justify yourself thereafter!!about op eating her cake and having it,that's not true,she gave back in the little way she can to those that helped,howbeit not all humans likes this reciprocating of good deeds,I for one won't even wait for a thank you,not to talk of thinking for some benefit ma good deeds will fetch me,you people need stop rendering helps you can't over look and not expect anything back in return!!

You are wrong what help was Op rendering to chuks.
Culd Op be in chuks huz if she had enuf?
even wen u r giving u xpect God to reward you.that's means you xpect something.
Removing you cloths to sleep means you trust the environment n ppl around,was that not the 1st tym Op went deir?.
I put it to you that Op has been, deceiving n lying to ppl to get Wat she wntd.
Eg the 2go guy that came visiting,which bckfires.
Op even said that she gv a fck to poor guys,who Jst talk without money or food.
This also showed that if Op was rich enuf,she look down on ppl.
As for raping Op though I knw is not good,Wat good is Op to chuks aside the sx,Op had nothing to gv in return.xcept the sx.

Also I wnt to ask was chuks not cooking by himself before Op showed up?this also showed that chuks wanted this and Op wanted shelter n the food.

There is no need to tell me shut up as we hv to review the both sides.

If you mst support Op,take a look bck to ha records.

2 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by shariffalabim89: 9:03am On Nov 28, 2015
Rape is Rape. It's never justifiable. Even if the Op was a murderer or prostitute. A married woman doesn't even deserve to be raped...........by her husband. Once a party says"NO" just once and the other party goes ahead...it is rape

2 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by marlockj: 9:13am On Nov 28, 2015
saviola77:

I get your point, I did say she was guilty of a lot of things, including the ones you listed - not that it was ok, but she did it to survive. Now, if you notice,chuks knew exactly was he was doing when he suggested she slept in his sheets, he knew it will be easier to take advantage, and he did. However we coin this, as long as she didn't consent, it is rape all day long.

I get ur point

To me a thief cnt judge a thief, to me Op n chuks committed the same crime,hence no one is to be blame.

Like u said Op did all this to survive by lying n deceiving, chuks also did dat to get sexx, by tricking ha to it.

You mst agree wit me that Op was after help mre than ha safety, she has been visiting 2go guys n 2gos visiting ha.u also will agree with me that sooner or later she culd b beaten.
She took risk vry high risk,which later bckfired.

How do u visit a guy or let them visit you Jst cuz of 2go.all my happiness she live to tell than use for rituals.

We guys knw Hw guys behav, if I guy gv a girl 10naria he will xpect u as a girl to wrk for it if nt now later.though I knw sum guys will pretend here,Bt is the truth
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by streetzdreamz(m): 9:19am On Nov 28, 2015
marlockj:

You are wrong what help was Op rendering to chuks.
Culd Op be in chuks huz if she had enuf?
even wen u r giving u xpect God to reward you.that's means you xpect something.
Removing you cloths to sleep means you trust the environment n ppl around,was that not the 1st tym Op went deir?.
I put it to you that Op has been, deceiving n lying to ppl to get Wat she wntd.
Eg the 2go guy that came visiting,which bckfires.
Op even said that she gv a fck to poor guys,who Jst talk without money or food.
This also showed that if Op was rich enuf,she look down on ppl.
As for raping Op though I knw is not good,Wat good is Op to chuks aside the sx,Op had nothing to gv in return.xcept the sx.

Also I wnt to ask was chuks not cooking by himself before Op showed up?this also showed that chuks wanted this and Op wanted shelter n the food.

There is no need to tell me shut up as we hv to review the both sides.

If you mst support Op,take a look bck to ha records.
am sorry for the outburst earlier,I know everybody judges,cuz its human nature to judge,but I put myself in peoples shoes,hence I don't judge!!put yourself in ops shoes bro,we all know how hard it is to survive in a Nigerian uni,without a constant source of income,most ladies wouldn't do half of what she did before going into prostitution, she didn't do that,she needed help from this guys fine,but she never gave em an idea that she needed a relationship with em,yes we all felt she was wrong for not dating Andy,I for one always castigated people who knows an individual loves em but can't love them back until I fell into the same scenario,this lady was heads over heels with me but I just couldn't feel a thing,she hung on for months,I tried to reciprocate but it just wouldn't work,so let's say have been benefitting from this lady,via meals and probly cash,at the end I won't feel bad about it,cuz right from the onset I made issues cleared that we can't be together,it was a choice for her to either stop and walk away or keep doing it and hoping,andy did the latter, plus who toasts a lady for two weeks anyways?the guy prolly went on for months,the blame is on him cuz he acted like a sissy,just forget chuks issue,he is a rapist and nothing more.

3 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by M4gunners: 9:28am On Nov 28, 2015
Op good morning I'm ready for today write up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (53) (Reply)

Uniben 2011/2012 Post-ume Result / FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here / Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.