Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,241 members, 7,849,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:02 AM

How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University - Education (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University (216022 Views)

How I Used What I Had To Get What I Need In The University / Photo: I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In Jamb / "How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University" - Abandon Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by uncjay(m): 2:17pm On Nov 28, 2015
Well when the op walk out on thread the other I fly out just to check back and notice she's repentant....

I feel sorry for your experience with Ikechukwu and chuks, I can tell you I saw that coming, it just a matter of time considering the fact that you desperately require money and shelter....I'm not one those that believe you use guys for your own good selfishly, I think they are mistaken, the guys invited you in he first place to cook and do any other thing for them so why will anybody think u use them.

Again I can't do without sounding this, though you're telling a story, what makes it a story was because you have people to read, comment and criticize, it's absolutely not right when use denigrating and foul languages against your avid readers just because he or she ask question, it doesn't speak well of you. This is the first time I'm reading a story by a female moniker on NL and this just show that most women find it difficult to handle comment thrown at them on here maturely. No hating just my 50 cent tho....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by tetfundfraudale: 2:31pm On Nov 28, 2015
41 pages. I'm tired jor interesting but many other Stories.get write up.I'm d oldest nairalander 45.addicted to nairaland since d evolution of ,2G net work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 28, 2015
all these comments are unnecessary its not like we were dragged into the thread, so let's let her do whatever she pleases.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 28, 2015
micronut:

Lol! I refuse to trade words or throw jabs at you. Check what have written very well and you would see have never undermine your efforts. Also, i asked those questions to further satisfy the burning curiosity shared, like many readers here to unravel some grey areas in the write up.

Like many have said before me, no one is beyond questioning... It says more about the writer beyond the woven letters. But rather than address that, you carefully threw caution into the air to attarck the personality and became highly vilified.

And for your last phrase, "Run along child". Whatever that means! would have love to reply back in same manner, but once again, i would also maintain my decorum. It's the best thing to do in a faceless group like this, cos you don't even know me, neither do i. I Would only advice you to be privy of the way you address people, and like i said early, it's says alot about who you are beyond what ever you might have passed.

Enjoy your self!
Hey relax! Don't be offended but your questions were not smart at all.
How can you expect REAL NAMES in her story for Christ sake by believing it took place in the East.
Look, understand that it might be tiring to explain things as if she's dealing with kids here.
I'd been a silent reader too. When she drops another episode use you head and make for any unclear aspects.
It's her story you guys should not strain her.
She has grown a thick skin and I like it.
By the way, learn to read from the beginning too.
#BackToSilentMode

3 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by shollyBi(m): 2:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
Ride on OP, still loving your story but pls try to be positive if at all you will like to respond to any comment and by the way, how is your day going? hope ur good? thanks for keeping up
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by palugy(m): 3:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
OP WHATS UP..GIVE US SOMETHING TO KIP US BUSY ABEG..TODAY NA SATURDAY....REMEMBER WAT I TOLD U OH..ME I WANT MARRY U SO ANDY AND CHUKS FIT WEAR SHAME CAP...
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by amzee(m): 3:26pm On Nov 28, 2015
@ OP,i know you enjoyed the s.ex...
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by jaygem(m): 3:40pm On Nov 28, 2015
Miss, I hope you took contraceptive? Sorry about your ordeal in the hands of that bastardd
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by sauceEEP(m): 3:40pm On Nov 28, 2015
Thread is getting boring....
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by drnairalov: 3:40pm On Nov 28, 2015
[b]If this story is true well OP sorry for your rape..circumstance make humans be in a bad position at a bad time..so fellas dont be quick to judge that her using people is a karma for her being raped...

To the girls, really 80% of time, guys have an hidden agenda when we say visit us!!! some have planned how they will initiate the sex act bla bla bla and some will get it by force if u resist. yes sometimes the human mind want to see the good in people until we re proven wrong but u ve to take heed this 21st century most guys only see gurls for the pleasure they can give the joystick.

like me i am a guy wit lot of female friends and i know how most feel comfortable coming to sleep over cos dey supposedly trust me, but what if i am a pervert behind all that nice saint looking face. of course i am not!! think wit ur head guys.. WTF angry

many have been raped this way.. my friend (a nairalander)was almost raped the sameway, of come to my house.. but she got lucky as she see bottle break im head
SAY NO TO RAPE[/b]

SAY NO TO NETFLIX AND CHILL (END PRODUCT NA NETFLIX AND SEX)

2 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by 4kizo(m): 4:29pm On Nov 28, 2015
just finished my pop-corn and coke but the story is not nearing ending CAN SOMEBODY HELP?
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by tolexy007(m): 4:52pm On Nov 28, 2015
Op for how long would i countinue to refresh and refresh this page? Countinue the tory now....
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by micronut(m): 5:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
stereo:

Hey relax! Don't be offended but your questions were not smart at all.
How can you expect REAL NAMES in her story for Christ sake by believing it took place in the East.
Look, understand that it might be tiring to explain things as if she's dealing with kids here.
I'd been a silent reader too. When she drops another episode use you head and make for any unclear aspects.
It's her story you guys should not strain her.
She has grown a thick skin and I like it.
By the way, learn to read from the beginning too.
#BackToSilentMode

lol! Enjoy the mode. Take care.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by kittykat1(f): 5:34pm On Nov 28, 2015
Op, this story is really touching. I pray it ends well.

Where are you? Please come and finish .
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by ottersberger(m): 5:39pm On Nov 28, 2015
@thatsincerechic,

If i were you, I'd do one thing.

I'll write and post my story and will not check for resonance or read comments.

This is your story and you're entitled to tell it in any way shape or form you deem fit.

One thing to remember however is, this is Nairaland. This forum as you may have figured out, is also populated with adult children and educated illitrates, hence the foregoing.

These are unnecessary distractions, and dampens the creative spirit i agree, but you sure are not gonna let a few recalcitrants defeat your purpose or deprive tens, if not hundreds of us, who appreciate you and your struggle to free yourself from the fangs of illitracy and poverty by battling your way through college.

You gotta ignore the haters.

We are here, and we are reading along.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Otsealu1(f): 6:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmm... Patiently waiting.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
thatsincerechic:
I started calling anyone i knew who offered the course but none was picking up.
I started searching all the halls in my department while I kept calling my course mates.
"why is nobody picking na " I said with tears gathering in my eyes. I decided to check the halls in the faculty since our exams we held anywhere as long as it was in the faculty. I was sweating and running to everywhere and nowhere in particular.
" this useless department.. Useless school.. Shifting exams anyhow and not even indicating it on the departmental notice board.. Bastard school" I said trying to catch my breath.
And finally I saw some familiar faces, walking into a hall and i followed suit and immediately rushed out when I realised I was a different course.
By this time, I had started acting like a mentally deranged person, speaking to myself while I walked faster..
I kept calling my course mates and finally Ebi pick up
"Rose where are you.. We have started " she whispered
" Jesu! Please where are you guys? " I asked
" start coming now" she whispered again
"coming where " I shouted.
And then she hung up
" where I'm I coming now" I shouted .
I called her back severally but she didn't pick up.
"which kind girl is this now.. She didn't even say where" I was speaking out aloud and some people watched but i cared less
After about 5 minutes of constantly calling her, I started running again and saying
" heeee.. Mogbe.. Please please God help me oo"
After about some minutes, I decided to go back to my department and continued calling..
When I had given up hope on finding them, I saw the course lecturer heading towards a direction, I followed him and then he finally entered a hall.. I remembered I had passed that place, I wasnt sure if I searched it or not.. I could now see my course mates writing.
And when I made to enter, a lecturer from a different department stopped me.
"show me your school fees print out, your course forms, both the manual and printed" and i stood there gaping at him.
I didn't leave the house with anything besides my writing materials, school I'd card and some money because I was in a haste.
"please, sir they have started writing.. See my I'd card" I was about bringing out my I'd card when he said
"Madam I have to you to show me your school fees print out and course forms you are here talking nonsense" and then he looked past me and continued talking.
"stay there... Don't go back to your homes.. You want to write exam when you have not paid your school fees.. Maybe you think this is a charity organisation.
I looked behind me and saw some students looking towards our direction and i saw that they were my course mates
"pls sir.. I have paid my school fees.. I have witnesses, they are inside" I begged.
"Madam why are you harassing me" he shouted and walked into the hall.
I drew very close to the entrance, saw Ebi and another friend, they saw me too, looked at me with pity and suddenly tears came rolling down my eyes...

Will you please answer my question or not?
Which university is this?
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by ottersberger(m): 6:10pm On Nov 28, 2015
blublahd:

Will you like shut the f0ck up and learn some manners?.

OP is here to tell her story and not to answer your questions or satisfy your curiousity.

Thank you

4 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Memejem: 6:14pm On Nov 28, 2015
With your mentality I fear for the women in nigeria. You must be a rapist as well.

marlockj:

I get ur point

To me a thief cnt judge a thief, to me Op n chuks committed the same crime,hence no one is to be blame.

Like u said Op did all this to survive by lying n deceiving, chuks also did dat to get sexx, by tricking ha to it.

You mst agree wit me that Op was after help mre than ha safety, she has been visiting 2go guys n 2gos visiting ha.u also will agree with me that sooner or later she culd b beaten.
She took risk vry high risk,which later bckfired.

How do u visit a guy or let them visit you Jst cuz of 2go.all my happiness she live to tell than use for rituals.

We guys knw Hw guys behav, if I guy gv a girl 10naria he will xpect u as a girl to wrk for it if nt now later.though I knw sum guys will pretend here,Bt is the truth

3 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 28, 2015
ottersberger:

Will you like shut the f0ck up and learn some manners?.
Are you mad? Is the question directed to you? Does my question seem disrespectful?
Take your time pusi voltron.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 28, 2015
ottersberger:

OP is here to tell her story and not to answer your questions or satisfy your curiousity.

Thank you
Mind your damn business! If she is not willing to answer my question she would have stated so.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Hardeybaryor(m): 6:19pm On Nov 28, 2015
Nna ehn! When will this soap or swason film end now? Since Wednesday for God sake kwanu!
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Hardeybaryor(m): 6:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
Nna ehn! When will this soap or season film end now? Since Wednesday for God sake kwanu!
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Memejem: 6:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
What exactly is your problem? Are you trying to tell me that every slang or word that comes out of your mouth is specific to your tribe? How do you think pidgin English came about? It is a mixture of different languages and slangs throughout Nigeria, and West African countriee even.

The questions you are asking means that you didn't not read her story well at all and therefore need to read again or you are someone who is an irritator. She did not beg you to come and read her story for you to come here and critique it like it's your full time job.

Did she tell you her story is based in the present. It could have been something that happened a few years back or even more. You seem like somebody that likes to leave comments for no reason other than to join others in thier mission of agitation.

Go and write your own story, learn how to read properly or just read and enjoy.

micronut:
First time of making a comment on your thread! OP nawa ooo... I know u may not likely respond but like seriously, am forced to ask these questions;

1. How are u paying your school fees?
2. Are u an Only child?
3. Thought you said your fervent with church works, what is the fellowship role, cos i know they help in little ways.
4. Have never heard students now look for girls to cook for them in exchange for money like a service. Cos many students sef never bellefull.

Anyway sha the i know this is an "aroso" descriptive essay converted to Nairaland series for our darling pleasure. You try well well. In addition, i also noticed your story portrayed an "Eastern University" with names like chuks, Andy, ikechukwu and rose. but the last episode with exclamation of "Jesu"is more of a Yoruba girl.. I dey gbadun you nonetheless sha! continue the tori.

3 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by clefstone(m): 7:03pm On Nov 28, 2015
Has op gone on strike again?

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by ottersberger(m): 7:17pm On Nov 28, 2015
blublahd:

Are you mad? Is the question directed to you? Does my question seem disrespectful?
Take your time pusi voltron.

Guy,

Trust me, you don't wanna step inside that ring with me.

Let it fall.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 28, 2015
ottersberger:

Guy,

Trust me, you don't wanna step inside that ring with me.

Let it fall.

Thank you
Mtcheew
Fucck off
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by boboLIL(m): 7:29pm On Nov 28, 2015
blublahd:

op say. Make I tell u say "its not necessary".....

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by marlockj: 7:29pm On Nov 28, 2015
Memejem:
With your mentality I fear for the women in nigeria. You must be a rapist as well.

Stop being sentimental

And stop abusing anyone.

I drop my comments from the story.

All Wat I said is from the story.

If Wat I said is wrong you stnd to correct mi from the story
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by marlockj: 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2015
stereo:

But which one is a crime? Telling lies or rape?
Don't try to act like you understand the circumstances leading to rape cos it's clearly too much for you to understand.

Wat am saying is this.

Both of them are not clean.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2015
boboLIL:
op say. Make I tell u say "its not necessary".....
Why all of una come dey answer for OP na?
OP answer for yourself na
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by marlockj: 7:32pm On Nov 28, 2015
mydadsboy:

Does she have to spell it all out? Some people sha. I wonder

Spell Wat out?

truth be told she lied.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (53) (Reply)

FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here / Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread / Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.