Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,129 members, 7,829,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University - Education (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University (215659 Views)

How I Used What I Had To Get What I Need In The University / Photo: I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In Jamb / "How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University" - Abandon Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by justicejay(m): 10:57pm On Nov 28, 2015
GalzLuvYomy:
*Drops Gun*
grab it again, have got some mosquitoes here you go help me murder
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by agamali1(m): 11:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
This school sounds like FUT MINNA
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Damalex4luv(m): 11:37pm On Nov 28, 2015
I attended a birthday party with a gathering
of about 30 people. I sat at the front seat. A
lady started distributing food. She started
from the back and unfortunately, it didn’t get
to us sitting at the front.
Another lady started sharing the drinks, she
started from the front but unfortunately I had
already moved to sit at the back. Again the
drink didn’t get to me.
I was so furious that I stood up to take my
leave but then I saw three ladies each with a
big bowl. This time, I tried to be wise by
sitting at the middle. One of the ladies
started the sharing from the front, the
second lady started distributing from the
back. The two ladies were sharing fried
turkey.
When they got to the middle where I was
seated, it got finished again! Feeling so
frustrated, I bent my head, putting my face
in my hands… but then the third lady tapped
me and stretched her bowl for me to pick. I
stretched and put my hands inside the
bowl… Guess what was in the bowl?
Toothpicks. "_" *tears

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by 23Tunde45(m): 11:41pm On Nov 28, 2015
Damalex4luv:
drink didn’t get to me.
turkey.
Toothpicks. "_" *tears

Is this a joke or is this real?
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by justicejay(m): 11:56pm On Nov 28, 2015
Damalex4luv:
drink didn’t get to me.
turkey.
Toothpicks. "_" *tears
the Wi-Fi whey the witch in your village they use follow you strong like mad

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Nasrite(m): 11:59pm On Nov 28, 2015
In regards to d op n andy, na similar tin hapun to me. 1 red hot chick cum beg me say she wan stay wit me for at most a week while she's still searchin for accomodation, i concured wit her n gladly let her in. For ma mind, i don hama, na all nyt duty don jamb me b dat o!!!. Guy, dat was nt d case wit janet as she would deny any glancy move i make... Week turns to month. B4 i knew, it's 4 months witout lettin her knw she's stayin wit a man (guy i no say i Bleep up). All diz while, i was tryin to b a gentleman. Dis kept hapunin up until 1 faithful day....... Crying........ U no wetin hapun??. I jus de cum frm 1 tedious lecture. Guess wat, i met diz ingrate lady bangin wit my neighbour ontop my virgin bed. Trust d poor guy now, dat day was d last day she spent in ma house...... Sum girls emmmmm.

11 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by AnyibestDede(m): 12:26am On Nov 29, 2015
I hv followed this topic frm day one and i wanted the op to finished up the story before i comment but i can no longer take it. To me, op u are a very wicked person, u are a cheat, a liar, an ingrate. U are self centered and selfish, i can bet my last kobo that if u were rita or andy u ll never accomodate rose. U brought out the beast in them with ur selfishness. frm day one u did not tell them the truth abt ur accomodation yet they habourd u and how did u pay them back? By painting them black! May i never hv a friend like u, people like u is the reason some people dnt help anymore. Am sure rita and andy ll never render that kind of help to anyone just bcus of u.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Nobody: 1:37am On Nov 29, 2015
Hmmmmm......_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________. I'm speechless..... Following this thread since Wednesday..... Season 9 lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by dapizy02(m): 2:18am On Nov 29, 2015
iGeneral:

Gosh your grammar is terrible. And you are supposed to be in HND II?

I guess d dude attented Igwebuike Grammar school Awka.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by DEFEATER: 2:52am On Nov 29, 2015
NOBODYY:

sso the man fucck u?
if deres no sex scene den ur sweetstory will be incomplete undecided
WHY ARE ARE U TALKIKNG LYK DIS?
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Henrypraise: 3:33am On Nov 29, 2015
marlockj:
Sum of you may nt like my comment,cuz I refuse to pity the Op n wave off Wat she did wrong
And blame chuks

Making Op the saint, covering Op bad doing Jst cuz of ha situation.

No bad situation or condition should mke you sin,then u xpect God to wave it off,Jst cuz u were suffering.

It has nothing to do with my mentality or ideology.

Incase you guys don't knw a guy who steal 1naria n the other 50,million are all the same in d eyes of God.

ur comments ar funny n silly but u do make sense sumtyms.

@ thatsincerechic

1. U av to learn how to reply ur critics (if u must reply) ur critics ar sumtyms ur biggest fan, don't curse or use abusive words, dis story alone n how u ar writing it is enough to spin u to d status of a celebrity or a public figure.

2. I agree u were raped by chux (rape is rape no justification) but u too need to take responsibility for ur action of goin dia n also learn certain lessons. Howeva, wat makes ur story unique n diff from nollywood is dat it does not go in d direction d readers want it to go, it goes in d direction d writer wants it (Dats suspense).

3. thatsincerechic, I hope u own a blog? Abi u no wan buy house for lekki ni? Ones again, d way u reply critics, Dats wat will drive traffic to ur blog.

Keep writing, ur writin is gud n ur story is interesting.

3 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by marlockj: 4:59am On Nov 29, 2015
Henrypraise:

ur comments ar funny n silly but u do make sense sumtyms.

@ thatsincerechic

1. U av to learn how to reply ur critics (if u must reply) ur critics ar sumtyms ur biggest fan, don't curse or use abusive words, dis story alone n how u ar writing it is enough to spin u to d status of a celebrity or a public figure.

2. I agree u were raped by chux (rape is rape no justification) but u too need to take responsibility for ur action of goin dia n also learn certain lessons. Howeva, wat makes ur story unique n diff from nollywood is dat it does not go in d direction d readers want it to go, it goes in d direction d writer wants it (Dats suspense).

3. thatsincerechic, I hope u own a blog? Abi u no wan buy house for lekki ni? Ones again, d way u reply critics, Dats wat will drive traffic to ur blog.

Keep writing, ur writin is gud n ur story is interesting.

I Dnt k Wat u call my comments

Sumtin cnt b sweet n bitter @ the same time
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by marlockj: 5:13am On Nov 29, 2015
uncjay:

So wat you're saying is the consequences for her lie, is justified by the rape?

Guy no one says she's clean, but is it enough to be raped and molested? Besides she looking for means of survival...if she comfortable enough she may not have made that visitation on that ground.

She was looking for Hw to survive fine

Chuks was looking for how to chuk.

Every one can't be rich,poor mst b their.Jst as we hv pass n fail. Someone mst fail.

Truth of life.

Do u think if Op was rich, she culd help others? You are wrong.

Go bck you will see where Op said,at a point she Neva care about does who talk without buying ha food or money.she was only after does that cn buy ha gift n money.

I knw rape is bad,Bt that's part of ha story n experience. Someone mst b rape for others to knw Wat n Hw rape is

Rape better than she did nt live to tell

Rape was not in the dictionary for fun.

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Nobody: 6:15am On Nov 29, 2015
Nasrite:
In regards to d op n andy, na similar tin hapun to me. 1 red hot chick cum beg me say she wan stay wit me for at most a week while she's still searchin for accomodation, i concured wit her n gladly let her in. For ma mind, i don hama, na all nyt duty don jamb me b dat o!!!. Guy, dat was nt d case wit janet as she would deny any glancy move i make... Week turns to month. B4 i knew, it's 4 months witout lettin her knw she's stayin wit a man (guy i no say i Bleep up). All diz while, i was tryin to b a gentleman. Dis kept hapunin up until 1 faithful day....... Crying........ U no wetin hapun??. I jus de cum frm 1 tedious lecture. Guess wat, i met diz ingrate lady bangin wit my neighbour ontop my virgin bed. Trust d poor guy now, dat day was d last day she spent in ma house...... Sum girls emmmmm.
Bros.Sorry to say but you are the 'King of Friend zone'..Chei.i dn de find you since..4 months of the girl in your shelter eating your food and you not eating her's but your neighbour.Goddamn it.Na people like you de make girls put boys for friendzone with their "You're so caring" shiit.Ifa hear say she stay 1 week with me and Jimmy no work eh.infact,the kingdom of boys de vex for you.
I dedicate this pic to you. angry

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by M4gunners: 6:22am On Nov 29, 2015
23Tunde45:

Is this a joke or is this real?
Pure joke from Mike Ogbolosingah.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Sarang(f): 6:28am On Nov 29, 2015
Op abeg tamper justice with mercy..

Abeg. cry
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 29, 2015
justicejay:

grab it again, have got some mosquitoes here you go help me murder
Lol i qet novan 4 uwink
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Chidizman(m): 7:15am On Nov 29, 2015
Op Bleep off to Abyss if you can't share the remaining part of the story..I resent arrogant people. Mtcheeewwwwww
Guess you deserved everything you got. Foolish girl sad

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by tophee(m): 7:19am On Nov 29, 2015
Nasrite:
poor guy indeed

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by ayusco85(m): 7:58am On Nov 29, 2015
Nasrite:

Bros which school this one happen pls. I know one Janet wey fit do this kind thing. Tnx

4 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by RealAlfranco: 8:04am On Nov 29, 2015
AnyibestDede:
I hv followed this topic frm day one and i wanted the op to finished up the story before i comment but i can no longer take it. To me, op u are a very wicked person, u are a cheat, a liar, an ingrate. U are self centered and selfish, i can bet my last kobo that if u were rita or andy u ll never accomodate rose. U brought out the beast in them with ur selfishness. frm day one u did not tell them the truth abt ur accomodation yet they habourd u and how did u pay them back? By painting them black! May i never hv a friend like u, people like u is the reason some people dnt help anymore. Am sure rita and andy ll never render that kind of help to anyone just bcus of u.
bro! You are taking this too serious, I suggest u calm down. Jesus!

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by AnyibestDede(m): 8:21am On Nov 29, 2015
RealAlfranco:
bro! You are taking this too serious, I suggest u calm down. Jesus!
Calm down for wat? This is someone that enjoys cheating others for her own selfish interest and the moment u want her to reciprocate she is on the run and sees u as a bad person. I dnt lick the a$$ of people like her, rather i kick it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by marlockj: 8:26am On Nov 29, 2015
AnyibestDede:

This guy done vex!!!

My brother you are not far from the truth,Op was 100% after herself.

She careless abt anybody,provided u shelter n gv ha food.anything else you are useless to Op.

Bt guy ur own pass my own ohh!! Na him be say u Don hold am taya.
U no fit hold again Na to release am.

This you post fit mke person mad self
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by marlockj: 8:30am On Nov 29, 2015
AnyibestDede:
Calm down for wat? This is someone that enjoys cheating others for her own selfish interest and the moment u want her to reciprocate she is on the run and sees u as a bad person. I dnt lick the a$$ of people like her, rather i kick it

Bros you are right. That where chuks came in.

To me is balance now as chuks has done dat on behalf of others.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by rosalieene(f): 8:36am On Nov 29, 2015
AnyibestDede:

What exactly is your problem!! Do you think that if she had money or her parents sends her allowance, provide her basic needs such as accommodation, food and co she will depend on others for those things? You are not reasoning it from her perspective.... If she has those things she wouldn't have been lieing or collecting gifts/money from guys and wouldn't have compromised. That she was trying to survive doesn't justify rape. If she goes around and be telling ppl wat her predicament is, don't u know they ll look down on her. See ehn, if u want to help do it with Ur mind and do not expect anything in return.

4 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by marlockj: 8:37am On Nov 29, 2015
AnyibestDede:

Na Andy own vex me pass,she no evn say mke she Jst dash Andy kiss,only kiss ohh.

This is why mst guys will wnt to see a gels pnt before spending,all this type of girls they taya person.

Heaven knws Hw long chuks Don beg the girl,chuks fit Don beg taya.before the guy say if heaven wan fall mke e fall.

Kongi Na bastard
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by AnyibestDede(m): 8:42am On Nov 29, 2015
marlockj:

Bros you are right. That where chuks came in.

To me is balance now as chuks has done dat on behalf of others.

Thats karma 4 u, chuks is the real guy and am sure he knew that the op was a liar and a cheat. He set a trap 4 her and she fell bcus of her selfishness. I dnt pity people like the op

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by marlockj: 8:43am On Nov 29, 2015
rosalieene:

What exactly is your problem!! Do you think that if she had money or her parents sends her allowance, provide her basic needs such as accommodation, food and co she will depend on others for those things? You are not reasoning it from her perspective.... If she has those things she wouldn't have been lieing or collecting gifts/money from guys and wouldn't have compromised. That she was trying to survive doesn't justify rape. If she goes around and be telling ppl wat her predicament is, don't u know they ll look down on her. See ehn, if u want to help do it with Ur mind and do not expect anything in return.

You speak mre lik a girl.

It is obvious that girls is always collecting n Neva giving.

They will always preach gv n Dnt collect.Say person wey dey gv dey collect from trees.

Like say u didn't read the place Op said @ a point she was only interested on does guys that give n buy food.that those who gist without buying.

If Op culd reject Rita 3k transport fare,after accommodating ha.den Op Neva was good

So if u wnt to survive u mst lie,or if u wnt to survive u mst steal.which portion of the Bible say that.

No parent cn teach his kid to lie,if you say the truth God will mke a way.

N Wat mkes you think if she had said d truth Andy culd nt hv reason with him.a guy who demand sexx from a girl does nt mke him better Dan does who Dnt.

The prblm we hv wit mst girls is this, u hv bin or known a guy, he ask for sex.the guy nw Don turn lucifa. Another person cums buy bread,gala, cloths etc you gv n say u Lov him.

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by AnyibestDede(m): 8:57am On Nov 29, 2015
marlockj:

This guy done vex!!!

My brother you are not far from the truth,Op was 100% after herself.

She careless abt anybody,provided u shelter n gv ha food.anything else you are useless to Op.

Bt guy ur own pass my own ohh!! Na him be say u Don hold am taya.
U no fit hold again Na to release am.

This you post fit mke person mad self
My brother i don vex no be small, how can people be praising such wickedness? If u notice, the op did not help anyone bcus that person needed help but bcus of wat she ll gain frm the person. people were helping her selflessly but the moment u ask her to reciprocate u become an enermy. Someone put u in her place 4 free, feed u, u wear her clothes and yet u collect money from the person after doing her hair? Thats wickedness of the highest order

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by thatsincerechic(f): 8:59am On Nov 29, 2015
Second semester had ended and i was now in my year three, feeling a little older and disappointed at the same time as I kept staring at notice board in the department. I believed the authenticity of what I was seeing but I just couldn't accept the fact.
My results were finally out for the last semester, and the only thing I could see was the letter 'F' I kept staring at. The letter seemed a little bigger and bolder than the other grades, I kept staring, deeply, and remained that way even when some students were pushing and struggling just to take turns in viewing their grades. I didn't care if I was trampled on, the only thing on my mind was what I was staring at. I just kept staring and wishing it was all a dream and i felt the alphabet had a whole lot to tell me hence I kept staring at it.
The day I wrote the exam was once of the most painful moments of my life.
When I was finally allowed to write the exam by the course lecturer himself, I wrote with all my mind, I just kept writing and made a lot of mistakes while answering the first question.
I was only able to attempt the first section of question one, and I had six questions to answer and just when I was about to attempt the second question, I heard
"Stop everybody! And start passing your answering sheets forward... 2hrs, 30minutes it is... You know i dont have extra time " the course lecturer shouted.
By this time, I dedicated more speed, sweating and jittering and i heard again
" I said pass your sheets forward, because if I find you Still holding on to them, I would come and sign minus 30 on them. The lecturer meant every word he had said and i had no other option but to pass my sheet forward with the little faith I had.
Just after, I had decided to accept the fact that I had 'F' on the course,I saw Andy when I made to leave the department then I walked up to him saying
"Hi"
"Hi" he returned nonchalantly.
"xup have you seen your results, I just saw mine" I asked him
"yup " he answered.
The conversation was not going on smoothly between is, and when I decided to ask him why he was cold towards him, he left me saying
" sorry, gat to go".
I stood there like a slowpoke, confused and felt everyone there was watching even if no one was.
After I had taken down the time table for the semester, made enquiries about the dues, I went back to Amaka's place and met her boyfriend there.
They were both arranging some stuff, Amaka's boyfriend's luggage I guessed.
After few minutes of watching them arrange the luggage and just when I was able to ask Amaka what was going on, She came to where I was, looked at me with uncertainty, I noticed she was finding it difficult to say what she wanted to say, until she finally said
"Rose, boo has come to live with me for this semester.... He has accommodation issues, and you know the three of us cannot live together in this place.... So where are you going to stay?......

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by 4kizo(m): 9:09am On Nov 29, 2015
amaka tried....meanwhile op come and cook for me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by ta4ba3(m): 9:11am On Nov 29, 2015
this is touching... cry cry cry cry cry... bae u the female version of job in d bible

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (53) (Reply)

Uniben 2011/2012 Post-ume Result / Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread / FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.