Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,983 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Container Falls On A Toyota Hiace Bus Along Ilasa-Oshodi Expressway (Pictured) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Container Falls On A Toyota Hiace Bus Along Ilasa-Oshodi Expressway (Pictured) (38208 Views)

Container Falls On Range Rover In Oyo, Truck Driver Flees (Pictures) / Just Saw A Toyota Ferari In Lagos Street. / Container Falls On Bus On Badagry Expressway In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Container Falls On A Toyota Hiace Bus Along Ilasa-Oshodi Expressway (Pictured) by Rexnegro(m): 8:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
my God...what's govt doing abt this issue? until they kill people finish before govt go ban them plying the road during the daytime abi? I have always agitated for them using the road from 10pm to 6am only....what a sad waiting for the families of those inside the bus....God have mercy on we still alive...!!!
Re: Container Falls On A Toyota Hiace Bus Along Ilasa-Oshodi Expressway (Pictured) by fisayoolowo: 8:42pm On Nov 24, 2015
That road is jus deadly. Can they jus repair it already. This Amode eh. May God help us. Passed through that road this morning. Hmm.
Re: Container Falls On A Toyota Hiace Bus Along Ilasa-Oshodi Expressway (Pictured) by engrjacuzzi: 8:54pm On Nov 24, 2015
this is the best time Nigerian Railway corporation should go on strike. our rail system is deteriorated but far better to convey goods than using our dead zone roads.
Re: Container Falls On A Toyota Hiace Bus Along Ilasa-Oshodi Expressway (Pictured) by Yehman(m): 10:41pm On Nov 24, 2015
absentminded:
cheesy grin cool
The last time I checked I didn't call U names.
Oga FERMA, Who told you I don't know that oshodi-apapa express way is a federal road?
Well, am just worried about those valleys of death. This is a place that container falls almost on daily basis and yet u are still waiting for federal govt. What about the precious lives wasted while waiting for Bubu?
If I still remember, when onitsha-Enugu express way got so bad in onitsha metropolis, it was fixed by the then Governor of the state, probably in agreement with federal govt.
#time registered: Nov 23, 2015.
Ah no tell you
Help yourself

Re: Container Falls On A Toyota Hiace Bus Along Ilasa-Oshodi Expressway (Pictured) by mindtricks: 12:13am On Nov 25, 2015
Even under the change regime, the APC Federal Government hasn't yet thought it wise to declare it an emergency and at least patch up those conspicuous dangerous potholes bedevilling that road unattended.
Seems like this requires rocket science?

Sometimes we wonder if we're not dealing with scammers in the name of change agents afterall.
Re: Container Falls On A Toyota Hiace Bus Along Ilasa-Oshodi Expressway (Pictured) by deturla: 6:43am On Nov 25, 2015
zainyola:

Hell yeah

I passed through the route everyday, and I keep asking myself, is it until someone dies on this road?. Now it has happened.

Wallahi, this new Govt is the most useless I've ever seen!...No coordination or plan, whatsoever!!....God!

1 Like

Re: Container Falls On A Toyota Hiace Bus Along Ilasa-Oshodi Expressway (Pictured) by zainyola(f): 7:00am On Nov 25, 2015
deturla:

I passed through the route everyday, and I keep asking myself, is it until someone dies on this road?. Now it has happened.

Wallahi, this new Govt is the most useless I've ever seen!...No coordination or plan, whatsoever!!....God!

May God help us sad
Re: Container Falls On A Toyota Hiace Bus Along Ilasa-Oshodi Expressway (Pictured) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:15am On Nov 25, 2015
So sad, Ambode isnt in charge @ all. May God comfort d family of d dead. This is too horrible.
Re: Container Falls On A Toyota Hiace Bus Along Ilasa-Oshodi Expressway (Pictured) by odaniel1(m): 7:59am On Nov 25, 2015
These days when I drive beside dx menacing trucks, my heart is in my mouth.
I'd spend minutes behind dx vehicles before overtaking them in traffic jams jst to be sure m well clear off their sides.
These trucks got no latches or balance, their containers bobble from right to left leaving u feeling like the Ac went off in the car from all your sweating and praying!
It Needs to Stop!! #DoSomething
Re: Container Falls On A Toyota Hiace Bus Along Ilasa-Oshodi Expressway (Pictured) by gemale(m): 12:59pm On Nov 25, 2015
gurunlocker:
Lagos state need prayer.... Nigeria as a whole tho

Abegi!!! Na God make d container fall? Typical of us Nigerians 2 start asking God 2 do wat we r supposed 2 do ourselves. All our problems in dis country r man-made. Tell me, y can't d people transporting d container securely attach it firmly 2 D vehicle so it doesn't fall off? Wat would it cost dem? Every time I'm on d road & I c those vehicles, most of them don't attach their containers @ all. Therefore I always avoid being next 1.Y can't police, frsc & all those uniformed people populating our roads c 2 it dt erring transporters b severely punished instead of hounding & harassing innocent people? Nw people av died & everyone is wailing... We r our worst enemies in dis wicked country
Re: Container Falls On A Toyota Hiace Bus Along Ilasa-Oshodi Expressway (Pictured) by 190theclown: 1:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
IzonOwei:
the most useless... angry...sometimes i ask if we ever enjoy anything as citizens
grin
Re: Container Falls On A Toyota Hiace Bus Along Ilasa-Oshodi Expressway (Pictured) by ifatola22(m): 8:46pm On Feb 29, 2016
TRADITIONAL HERBALIST FOR ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE THERAPY,WHY HIDE YOUR SICKNESS
CALL THIS NUMBER IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM:: +23408158284435
Some people want you to be alive, but not all wants to see you happy and successful. You have to find a solution to every spiritual or
financial problems in your life by yourself, they wouldn't help you.
Some will take advantage of this while some will just overlook it.
There are different ways to be successful, it doesn't just come and
meet you in your Bed. Our speciality is as follows:
* Be-witched people problem
* performing sex on dream
* Spiritual Husband
* Financial problems
* Court cases
* Job promotion
* Playing Lottery
* Delaying of Visa
* Diabetes
* Bad luck
* Stroke
* Business development
* Bring back stolen properties
* Protection of properties and Business
* Bring back lost lover
* pregnancy problems
* Women with menstrual problems
* Body & Chest pains
* Star reading
* painful womb
* Penis erectional problems
* Ejaculation problems
You don't have to look further, You don't have to wait until you are
informed, Seek Help from the Elders. The use of Herbs is supported in
every Holy Book.God has shown us the importance of herbs,Even the
Bible said "And by the river upon the bank there of on their side and
on that side grow all trees for meat and the leaf there of for
medicine" - Ezekiel 47 V12. It shall be well with you...Contact us
today for help and be rest assured,Free Treatment also Available...you
will never regret your actions and you will be glad you did.
Location isn't a barrier, we ship and send herbal medication to any
part of the world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Will You Buy This 1976 Mercedes Benz For N10million? (photos) / Are Kia And Hyundai Cars As Reliable As Toyota Cars? / Amazing Transformation Of 1970 Volkswagen Beetle Car (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.