Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Is There A Cure For Dandruff? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is There A Cure For Dandruff? (23994 Views)

Cancer Drugs A Cure For HIV – Says Researchers / Natural Remedies For Dandruff / Treatment And Permanent Cure For Dandruff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There A Cure For Dandruff? by western(m): 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2009
everybody has away of curing different diseases and problem. why not was your head always and use hair cream. that what i so much be-leave in.
Re: Is There A Cure For Dandruff? by yoji: 11:13pm On Aug 09, 2009
ketopine shampoo
Re: Is There A Cure For Dandruff? by aristocrat(m): 4:41pm On Aug 10, 2009
damatol is da cure
Re: Is There A Cure For Dandruff? by mamagee6(f): 6:30pm On Aug 10, 2009
SeanT21:

Coconut Oil will do.

It sure works.
Re: Is There A Cure For Dandruff? by globalcash(m): 7:31pm On Aug 10, 2009
DANDRUFF - Causes And Some Natural Cures

Dandruff is a scalp condition and is reflected in itching , loose white flakes and loose yellow flakes which fall off and may be noticed on the shoulders, back or scalp,

You can visit www.dandruffonyou..com to read on Some Of the Natural Cures for Dandruff
Re: Is There A Cure For Dandruff? by zibby(m): 10:17pm On Aug 10, 2009
I can recommend, along with many others, Head and Shoulders anti-dandruff shampoo. Daily use, then subsequent proper lubrication for the scalp will work wonders! smiley
Re: Is There A Cure For Dandruff? by joskab: 8:31am On Aug 11, 2009
Firstly,are you a man or woman?The reason of my question is ,If you are a man,try to cut your hair to the skin level,wash your head well with warm water and Omo or shampoo,then apply sulphur 8 cream or Damatol anty dandruff,then stop to be using hard water and dont let your hair grow more than a week,try this it work for me and you will have a good testimony.But, if you are woman with a long grown hair,if your fiancee,husband or your boy friend will not be annoy,i will just advise you to do the same untill wen you can say byebye to dandruff.
Re: Is There A Cure For Dandruff? by zmurda(m): 9:43am On Aug 11, 2009
Well I am not so embarrassed again, thought I was the only one that this stuff gets to,
Used heads and shoulder, didn't work much. Tresseme did the magic. Best thang is to see the doc/dermatologist and cut your hair low,
Re: Is There A Cure For Dandruff? by babariches: 1:51pm On Aug 12, 2009
yes, though i don't know it but there are many dandruff repelants.

you may try this

egg yoke + rum mix then together and be using it to wash your head
Re: Is There A Cure For Dandruff? by Glorya(f): 10:25am On Aug 13, 2009
you can use Damatol Hair Cream, it works though it is very hot and smells after some time. The smallest jar goes for about N180 to N200 and you can find it in any pharmacy or cosmetic shop.
Re: Is There A Cure For Dandruff? by Anetaedo(f): 11:44am On Aug 13, 2009
sorry about that. i equally have it too and i v uses all the medication came my way without any result. i feel we shud just keep our scalps clean and moisturized at all times it is well.
Re: Is There A Cure For Dandruff? by agabaI23(m): 12:54pm On Aug 13, 2009
Anetaedo,

agabaI23:

touchmeder,
Go get Nizoral shampoo.
Enter any pharmacy if you are in Nigeria. It goes for like 1k or more
I think it is also over the counter in Europe.

Within 2 weeks the nonsense will be gone. It is a small tube though so you may need more than one of it.
Daily use is advocated.
Have you tried this?
Re: Is There A Cure For Dandruff? by ikemefuna1: 4:35am On Aug 15, 2009
u can use raw egg and lime to wash it: it will cleanse your hair and speed up growth. I have had cornrows for awhile now and and dats wat i do every two weeks grin it works for me
Re: Is There A Cure For Dandruff? by blablablabla: 1:26am On Oct 16, 2012
I know that head and shoulders can be an effective treatment but check this link out please:

http://www.saynotopalmoil.com/palm-oil.php

also P & G has been related with animal testing.

why don't you try the aloe vera idea?
Re: Is There A Cure For Dandruff? by toaspromo(m): 12:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
sulfur ointmuent
Re: Is There A Cure For Dandruff? by RuyiMedicDiary: 12:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
I also suffered dandruff for years. cry But this product helped me. Watch my progress here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTvLxtnlwEM

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Diagnosed With Brain Tumour, Left Paralyzed Recounts His Recovery / Dangote, Access Bank To Provide 1000-Bed Facility To Combact Coronavirus / 5 Things You Do That Endanger Your Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.