Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Photos: Rare Pictures Of Ghettos In Lekki - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos: Rare Pictures Of Ghettos In Lekki (55615 Views)

Rare Picture Of Niger Bridge In Onitsha / More Pictures Of The New Lagos Buses / Rare Pictures Of Double Decker Private Jet With Bed And Television - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Rare Pictures Of Ghettos In Lekki by chukslawrence(m): 7:48pm On Nov 24, 2015
Yeah bro, let it be lekki butter nd not lekki pako
Re: Photos: Rare Pictures Of Ghettos In Lekki by MedicalSamwise(m): 8:13pm On Nov 24, 2015
jejemanito:
Even places like Paris gat its own ghetto undecided

ghetto for paris na banana Island for here
Re: Photos: Rare Pictures Of Ghettos In Lekki by bayuoflondon: 8:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
stexsy:
Some girls living in this ghetto will be like "i stay at LEKKI
grin
stexsy:
Re: Photos: Rare Pictures Of Ghettos In Lekki by RexTramadol1: 8:52pm On Nov 24, 2015
In the last days...........fence will demacate the slum from the palace

Only in the last days!
Re: Photos: Rare Pictures Of Ghettos In Lekki by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 24, 2015
Re: Photos: Rare Pictures Of Ghettos In Lekki by Lalaity: 8:59pm On Nov 24, 2015
Bigprozzie:
This is what happens when immigrants transported by Ekene Dili Chukwu keep coming to a small state like Lagos.

They come penniless and end up living in horrible conditions like those shown on this thread.

It is time that these immigrants start ensuring that they develop their own villages, towns and cities so that it can become habitable.

To be fair, I dont think these immigrants care, they have it better living in squalor in Lekki than living in their horrible land across the east

Trouble dey siddon, Iyanga go wake.

What if we loved everyone from the hate.

That's smarter a beg.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Rare Pictures Of Ghettos In Lekki by Haryohdeji(m): 9:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
stexsy:
and some girls can go crazy wen a guy tell them I stay in lekki
Re: Photos: Rare Pictures Of Ghettos In Lekki by chalondk(m): 9:23pm On Nov 24, 2015
Me i tire o... where all dem pics na - other unrelated pics don load finish - guy hope say u nobdeyvuse us catch trips for here!!
Re: Photos: Rare Pictures Of Ghettos In Lekki by Originalsly: 10:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
alaoeri:
Op the whole of Lekki was once full off ghettos & slumps not until the military administration of colonel Raji Rasaki btw 1988 to 1991 which embarked on massive demolition of illegal structures to rid the area of shanties.
Hmmm.....slums/ghettos usually form on the outskirts of major areas of employment....but this Lekki slums is different.... the rich/employers been moving in on slum grounds.
Re: Photos: Rare Pictures Of Ghettos In Lekki by Krucifax(m): 10:23pm On Nov 24, 2015
Bigprozzie:
This is what happens when immigrants transported by Ekene Dili Chukwu keep coming to a small state like Lagos.

They come penniless and end up living in horrible conditions like those shown on this thread.

It is time that these immigrants start ensuring that they develop their own villages, towns and cities so that it can become habitable.

To be fair, I dont think these immigrants care, they have it better living in squalor in Lekki than living in their horrible land across the east

Don't you ever get tired of your stupidity? You've finished ranting and those Easterners you are pointing at can still afford to train you and your family combined. The funniest about all this Lagos tribal claiming is that 99% of the claimants are not even Lagos indigenes. Your father hails from Osogbo you claim lagos. Your mother is from Ijebu Ode you still claim Lagos, no go find work dey there dey waste your air time. Omo ale!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Rare Pictures Of Ghettos In Lekki by ststyreal(f): 10:54pm On Nov 24, 2015
Bigprozzie:

Judging from this writer, suffice me to say that some people are just born to hate and cause bridge of peace to collapse wherever they found themselves.
Re: Photos: Rare Pictures Of Ghettos In Lekki by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 24, 2015
The ghetto of south korea fine paSs the city of Lagos sha.
Re: Photos: Rare Pictures Of Ghettos In Lekki by brightleave(m): 5:26am On Nov 25, 2015
A: Where do you live? B: Lekki A: Which part? B: It's inside... eeeemmmmmm.,!.
Re: Photos: Rare Pictures Of Ghettos In Lekki by mrdanny402: 6:42am On Nov 25, 2015
Bigprozzie:

RACIEST.....
Re: Photos: Rare Pictures Of Ghettos In Lekki by myBoss(m): 6:59am On Nov 25, 2015
Bigprozzie:

u really lack good sense, a disgrace to sense of judgement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Rare Pictures Of Ghettos In Lekki by 247notire(m): 7:33am On Nov 25, 2015
Bigprozzie:

In your mind u made sense eh? Thr has and will always be slums everywhere... Lagos still remains a no man's land as it has been a centre where all tribes gather in Nigeria for business due to its port and explosive population. I am a full born n bred Lagosian but it is the fact... U need to travel and also leave ur comfort zone to get to know Wat life is about and to get the hustling spirit... People like u who are averse to stepping out of lagos mostly end up as yahoo boys or go into crime and ur wisdom and knowledge is usually not too bigger than that of an eel. Travel and see bro...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Rare Pictures Of Ghettos In Lekki by NnamdiN: 7:42am On Nov 25, 2015
masseratti:
This is hilarious to be honest

Btw brand new Samsung series 4 The following sale 40k last not negotiable LED series 4 model no UA32FH4003R, carton still in tact seal not broken lagos buyer please .call 08163301355
20k on black Friday. deal? grin
Re: Photos: Rare Pictures Of Ghettos In Lekki by Edigrows: 9:28am On Nov 25, 2015
forgerrit, everywhere has a ghetto grin
Re: Photos: Rare Pictures Of Ghettos In Lekki by masseratti: 11:34am On Nov 25, 2015
NnamdiN:
20k on black Friday. deal? grin
Lolzzzzz I hate black Fridays mine is so white an red in the evening
Re: Photos: Rare Pictures Of Ghettos In Lekki by NnamdiN: 11:43am On Nov 25, 2015
masseratti:
Lolzzzzz I hate black Fridays mine is so white an red in the evening
hehehe too bad I do ALL my shopping on very Black fridays.

Happy Sales my Oga
Re: Photos: Rare Pictures Of Ghettos In Lekki by REDRADARRR(m): 12:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
favourlove1:
are you speaking of the imigrants from ijebu oshun ilesha n south west? Cuz the last time I checkd the ppl you are referring to are heavy investors in all sectors of you waste economy n lagos would suffer without them n mind you if this place you call paradise weren't the capital of nija n had our leaders in d past did their best in distributing resources equitably you wount be spitting this trash from that gutter you call mouth. Eeediot!

This so called educated Illiterates from the South West keep opening out their mouth and spilling smelly rubbish each time they are on Social Media.its really unfair when people are discussing a particular challenge and people just jump right into it by giving a particular tribe the rap right away. I do not know where this nation is heading...........even the present day Generation are tired of this scam called Nigeria.Yorubas think other tribes cant live without them..........as far as I am concerned the Yorubas are the most useless and cowardly set of human beimgs I have ever met in my Life.....the people of the Nigerdelta are already restrategizing........Portharcourt will become the Lagos of the SSouth so all the Yorubas can eat Lagos.........this Educated Illiterates watched in Broad daylight when their brother won an election and was also deprieved,and detained ontop on that for winning and non of them can open their smelling mouth....Quoting Timaya here....to speak not to talk of rise up.....That Maga called Nobel lauret weh get white hair....him own na to stay for London dey blow whistle.......If not for outsiders that came to open your closed eyes........by now all Lagosians or people from SWest should be AGBERO or Conductors.......because they are lazy Niggas. Scammers and Backstabbers for Life. Useless tribe. Go dive enter water with your nonsense LEKKI P.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Rare Pictures Of Ghettos In Lekki by Sunseeker: 12:04pm On Nov 25, 2015
it get as it be !!

Then our Government will invest MONEY to Promote Carnival & TOURISM.... grin

Just Another Sunny Day in AFRICA ...mtcheew...
Re: Photos: Rare Pictures Of Ghettos In Lekki by REDRADARRR(m): 12:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
Bigprozzie:

Mr.Man choose your Language carefully when you are on Social Media............and 2nd what exactly is making you Proud about that RIVER RINE AREA CALLED LEKKI

My main Gist:
This so called educated Illiterates from the South West keep opening out their mouth and spilling smelly rubbish each time they are on Social Media.its really unfair when people are discussing a particular challenge and people just jump right into it by giving a particular tribe the rap right away. I do not know where this nation is heading...........even the present day Generation are tired of this scam called Nigeria.Yorubas think other tribes cant live without them..........as far as I am concerned the Yorubas are the most useless and cowardly set of human beimgs I have ever met in my Life.....the people of the Nigerdelta are already restrategizing........Portharcourt will become the Lagos of the SSouth so all the Yorubas can eat Lagos.........this Educated Illiterates watched in Broad daylight when their brother won an election and was also deprieved,and detained ontop on that for winning and non of them can open their smelling mouth....Quoting Timaya here....to speak not to talk of rise up.....That Maga called Nobel lauret weh get white hair....him own na to stay for London dey blow whistle.......If not for outsiders that came to open your closed eyes........by now all Lagosians or people from SWest should be AGBERO or Conductors.......because they are lazy Niggas. Scammers and Backstabbers for Life. Useless tribe. Go dive enter water with your nonsense LEKKI P. Yr present GoD father what happened in 1993 will happen to him soonest...............IDIOT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Rare Pictures Of Ghettos In Lekki by Bigprozzie: 2:41pm On Nov 25, 2015
REDRADARRR:

[s]Mr.Man choose your Language carefully when you are on Social Media............and 2nd what exactly is making you Proud about that RIVER RINE AREA CALLED LEKKI

My main Gist:
This so called educated Illiterates from the South West keep opening out their mouth and spilling smelly rubbish each time they are on Social Media.its really unfair when people are discussing a particular challenge and people just jump right into it by giving a particular tribe the rap right away. I do not know where this nation is heading...........even the present day Generation are tired of this scam called Nigeria.Yorubas think other tribes cant live without them..........as far as I am concerned the Yorubas are the most useless and cowardly set of human beimgs I have ever met in my Life.....the people of the Nigerdelta are already restrategizing........Portharcourt will become the Lagos of the SSouth so all the Yorubas can eat Lagos.........this Educated Illiterates watched in Broad daylight when their brother won an election and was also deprieved,and detained ontop on that for winning and non of them can open their smelling mouth....Quoting Timaya here....to speak not to talk of rise up.....That Maga called Nobel lauret weh get white hair....him own na to stay for London dey blow whistle.......If not for outsiders that came to open your closed eyes........by now all Lagosians or people from SWest should be AGBERO or Conductors.......because they are lazy Niggas. Scammers and Backstabbers for Life. Useless tribe. Go dive enter water with your nonsense LEKKI P. Yr present GoD father what happened in 1993 will happen to him soonest...............IDIOT
[/s]

Dont kill yourself because of my comment

I know it hurts you so much

grin grin grin

Sorry oooo

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Rare Pictures Of Ghettos In Lekki by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
Prodigee:
Before all the luxurious edifices and developments, the slums have been in existence. No b today

Exactly what i wanted to say. Iused to go to lekki when i was younger when phase 1 was d main thing and d rest of dt road was full of slums. Development companies started buying land from d govt directly and chasing d inhabitants and dismantling their wooden houses. A significant part of lekki was sand and shantys like this.
Re: Photos: Rare Pictures Of Ghettos In Lekki by REDRADARRR(m): 3:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
Bigprozzie:

Dont kill yourself because of my comment

I know it hurts you so much

grin grin grin

Sorry oooo

MUMU...ADULT
Re: Photos: Rare Pictures Of Ghettos In Lekki by AlphaStyles(m): 7:10pm On Nov 15, 2018
see dirty na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Most Expensive Garden Street In Owerri / 5 Most Rugged States In Nigeria. / 5 African Countries Where Snow Falls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.