Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (48768 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Oxone(m): 3:09am On May 21, 2009
ibkaye:

Ok hold on, I actually need to burst out laughing now. . .wait for it. . .

Ok ok, I'm done.

Anointing ko tongue

u have no faith at all undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 3:11am On May 21, 2009
Oh, I have faith alright, it just depends who in cool
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Oxone(m): 3:14am On May 21, 2009
ibkaye:

Oh, I have faith alright, it just depends who in cool

child of the devil, no let me start deliverance session on u here o, the whole nl go know wetin u be grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 3:15am On May 21, 2009
Ewu, tufiakwa, the whole of nl knows that I am an angel, haba, you never see my halo? tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Oxone(m): 3:17am On May 21, 2009
halo ke

the good book says the devil comes as the angel of light & pple will be deceived

i have seen what u r
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 3:19am On May 21, 2009
Thunder fire that your keyboard, I drip with innocence  cool

You sha, you are the evil one, just in a state of denial, busted.  grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Oxone(m): 3:31am On May 21, 2009
ibkaye:

Thunder fire that your keyboard

didnt sound so innocent or ladylike here o undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

ibkaye:

You sha, you are the evil one, just in a state of denial, busted.  grin

i bind & cast grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 3:35am On May 21, 2009
Oxone:

didnt sound so innocent or ladylike here o undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Pssh, that's slang for may the peace be with you, like, get with the programme grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Oxone(m): 3:43am On May 21, 2009
ibkaye:

Pssh, that's slang for may the peace be with you, like, get with the programme grin
nice
ok Thunder fire that your keyboard a million time & u as well sister grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 3:46am On May 21, 2009
Oxone:

nice
ok Thunder fire that your keyboard a million time & u as well sister grin grin grin grin grin grin
that's so sweet cheesy tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 3:59am On May 21, 2009
Ibkaye sista, do I really look like an Anime Cartoon? cheesy shocked grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 3:59am On May 21, 2009
y me:

you wan wound angry

dem dey wound breeze?  tongue tongue tongue tongue

chinesedoll:

battle wif who
u know she aint got noffin on me wink wink wink wink

i trust u na  wink wink wink wink

Remii:

no wonder you dey beg even when offering your life saving, you no care if ladies break bone, I see.

its time 4 them to break their bone too now, i don break enough bone for woman
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 4:00am On May 21, 2009
@gab
You are very cute like one  grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Oxone(m): 4:00am On May 21, 2009
ibkaye:

that's so sweet cheesy tongue

anytime sweets cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

gabrywyl:

Ibkaye sista, do I really look like an Anime Cartoon?  cheesy  shocked grin

where dis one commot 4rm again?  undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
stalker

ofcourse u do

u look lyk the gal with the duck in pokemon (cant remember her name again)
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 4:01am On May 21, 2009
ibkaye:

@gab
You are very cute like one grin

Thank you jare. I will go ask Japan to make a cartoon of me ooo  grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 4:04am On May 21, 2009
Oxone:

anytime sweets cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

where dis one commot 4rm again?  undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
stalker

ofcourse u do

u look lyk the gal with the duck in pokemon (cant remember her name again)
Hahaha, duck ko cheesy

@gab
Hehehehe I used to draw them sha, maybe I will draw one of you one day cheesy
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 4:04am On May 21, 2009
Are u an artist? shocked
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 4:07am On May 21, 2009
Nooo, I just do them as hobbies.
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 4:09am On May 21, 2009
Hey thats cool!!!!! I only can draw Sailor Moon (the pirated version) grin

Post your work of art ooo. Make me see em. cheesy
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 4:13am On May 21, 2009
Sailor Moon! Used to love that omg hahahahah prince Darien cheesy

Don't have any online, well, any decent ones sha tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 4:15am On May 21, 2009
Ive never watched a Sailor Moon Cartoon before. . . embarassed Just seen the posters around town/

Ok, will leave you and Oxone. Take kia smiley
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 4:17am On May 21, 2009
Ooohh, lol i loved it cheesy

Nah, Oxone is busy at allen avenue, actually, gab, sneak up on him grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 4:17am On May 21, 2009
Whats allen avenue?
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 4:19am On May 21, 2009
His habitat tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Oxone(m): 4:35am On May 21, 2009
ibkaye:

His habitat tongue

our church grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 5:13am On May 21, 2009
na close-up? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Oxone(m): 5:14am On May 21, 2009
na2day?:

na close-up? undecided undecided undecided

Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 5:59am On May 21, 2009
Ib, u are a naughty girl grin I like it! wink cheesy kiss

@Topic,

yes, am sure alot of girls will like this dude but for me, nope cause I have juju protection tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Honeyboy09(m): 6:16am On May 21, 2009
asian on nairaland , Do you want to marry a Nigeria??
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 7:31am On May 21, 2009
Excusez moi but Im a Nigerian as well! angry Can't u see it from ma pic?

This is not fair oo. . . How come Honeric do not get that Asian name and I do? !!!! HMMM! angry
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by honeric01(m): 11:02am On May 21, 2009
gabrywyl:

Excusez moi but Im a Nigerian as well! angry Can't u see it from ma pic?

This is not fair oo. . . How come Honeric do not get that Asian name and I do? !!!! HMMM! angry

Do i look asian to you? i might have chinko eyes, but i am never asian, i am a nigerian to the core ( never regretting, though sometimes i wish i was from UAE grin)

you are too asian to claim Nigerian citizenship except you visit babasuwe for some black costume grin
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Phemour: 11:11am On May 21, 2009
Gabry is a Nigerian, Her name is Fayoshaye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

You Loaned Your Friend N4m Since Last Year & He Has Refused To Pay, This Happens / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) / Who Is The Real Mother Of The Child: Can You Guess Under 5 Seconds ? A Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.