Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,898 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

FG To Begin Campaign Against Indiscipline, African-time Syndrome — Lai Mohammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Begin Campaign Against Indiscipline, African-time Syndrome — Lai Mohammed (22711 Views)

Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline / Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade / Buhari To Relaunch ‘war Against Indiscipline’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Begin Campaign Against Indiscipline, African-time Syndrome — Lai Mohammed by DONSMITH123(m): 6:52pm On Nov 24, 2015
anonimi:

Chai, bros, this one na below the belt punch oh walahi. grin grin
Make you nor let our new megida catch you oh. My hand nor dey at all.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3017836_cdatausersdefappsappdatainternetexplorertempsavedimages2904740untitledjpegf00b416e41190686e1165a3b44a1bf51_jpegc38bc011a1512d785d67ab0131801252

grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FG To Begin Campaign Against Indiscipline, African-time Syndrome — Lai Mohammed by PointB: 6:54pm On Nov 24, 2015
frankilolo:

For once, pls let's have faith in NIGERIA

What about the faith we've had in the past?

Bottom line is that the folk in power should do their part and lead by example.

How can those who have no respect for Court Order preach discipline or change in attitude? Maybe the Liar should be preaching to the duara dullard!
Re: FG To Begin Campaign Against Indiscipline, African-time Syndrome — Lai Mohammed by omooba969(m): 7:01pm On Nov 24, 2015
femiero:

I don't need reference to know that there is acute fuel scarcity. If you do, a simple Google search will help you on that.

Put on your tTV if you have one.

Oh sorry I forgot, it's your mind you need to emancipate from mental slavery to be able to address issues objectively

What has mental slavery got to do with the question I asked you? smiley Instead of you to admit that you lack the ability to answer me, you went all out barking...typical of wailers!

If you claim to be educated then the bedrock of your education needs revisiting because a sound mind would understand that 9ja's problems can't be fixed overnight & FYI the problems you face today in 9ja have always been there.

If you have a rational mind, which I doubt, you should know that this is the ripple effect of PDP's 16yr misrule of which OBJ is part of it---sentiments aside.

So guy, I know why I asked you to reference your claim; only to now expose your flaws.

Odabo. cool
Re: FG To Begin Campaign Against Indiscipline, African-time Syndrome — Lai Mohammed by banio: 7:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
anonimi:
When will this FGN begin to deliver on its many promises instead of DIVERTING our attention to peripheral decorative matters of NO importance to the daily sufferings of our people?
When

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3054865_vp_jpeg444345bcdcb410269d58d4e2bb72121a

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2236329_fbimg1426964019374_jpegf0426a8233bbbeb8b2d08838e693f36e

Four yrs no far
Re: FG To Begin Campaign Against Indiscipline, African-time Syndrome — Lai Mohammed by darlenese(f): 7:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
Re: FG To Begin Campaign Against Indiscipline, African-time Syndrome — Lai Mohammed by PAT4HOT(m): 7:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
PointB:
Jobless Liar Mohammed!

Is that our priority? When the economy and infrastructure has gone south, with attendant massive insecurity!

Better get your priority right!
Is he the finance minister nor defence, works and transportation. Anything this administration does, the wailers must complain. Leave d man to do his work.. mbok
Re: FG To Begin Campaign Against Indiscipline, African-time Syndrome — Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
The project is an uphill battle. Supporters of the past administration hold the belief that the present administration made Jonathan's regime ungovernable. Therefore, they are doing everything to sabotage Buhari regime. Nairaland has become a platform for disgruntled persons to vent their anger. Unfortunately they don't realise that neither Buhari nor Jonathan can feel the effect of their acts. These leaders cannot sleep in darkness, queue for petrol or get treated in third rate Nigerian hospitals.
Re: FG To Begin Campaign Against Indiscipline, African-time Syndrome — Lai Mohammed by Mike008(m): 7:17pm On Nov 24, 2015
I welcome this initiative, and I pledge my support.
Re: FG To Begin Campaign Against Indiscipline, African-time Syndrome — Lai Mohammed by loomer: 7:19pm On Nov 24, 2015
Awon werey. When na una be the main people wey dey do african time pass
Re: FG To Begin Campaign Against Indiscipline, African-time Syndrome — Lai Mohammed by Gee15: 7:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
I support this and that mentality should change,mostly govt workers resume when they like while pple who need their service is waiting on queue for him or her to resume work.
Re: FG To Begin Campaign Against Indiscipline, African-time Syndrome — Lai Mohammed by PointB: 7:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
PAT4HOT:

Is he the finance minister nor defence, works and transportation . Anything this administration does, the wailers must complain. Leave d man to do his work.. mbok

Ok, so he's none of those right?

Then he should shut his lying mouth so that more important ministers can get to work, even if belatedly!

We don't want a pathological liar and an accomplished hypocrite distracting us from real deal. He should preach his lies to the Duara dullard and his bumbling bunch of official "Nosie Makers"!
Re: FG To Begin Campaign Against Indiscipline, African-time Syndrome — Lai Mohammed by Iko5000: 7:40pm On Nov 24, 2015
if you where around 1984 you will know that Buhari is just recycling all his old policies

WAI- now called Campaign for indiscipline
Decree nos 4-- look at what is happening to Nnamdi kalu
Change color of Naira-- Coming very soon

we are in trouble

please add to the list

1 Like

Re: FG To Begin Campaign Against Indiscipline, African-time Syndrome — Lai Mohammed by slimgold123(f): 7:46pm On Nov 24, 2015
it's time to Check for IMPUNITY in Nigeria.
Re: FG To Begin Campaign Against Indiscipline, African-time Syndrome — Lai Mohammed by DjAduba(m): 7:56pm On Nov 24, 2015
[quote author=DONSMITH123 post=40363319]“The impending campaign must take on indiscipline, the lack of respect for time, loss of our time-tested values and generally lead to attitudinal change in such a way that there will be a paradigm shift in the way we do things.

seriously, naija need to change in the way we do things. Will be happy to see war against indiscipline resurface in naija.[/quote/].

This is the genesis of our problems and it needs to be fixed swiftly. Nice idea..
Re: FG To Begin Campaign Against Indiscipline, African-time Syndrome — Lai Mohammed by EngineSamuels(m): 7:59pm On Nov 24, 2015
DONSMITH123:
“The impending campaign must take on indiscipline, the lack of respect for time, loss of our time-tested values and generally lead to attitudinal change in such a way that there will be a paradigm shift in the way we do things.

seriously, naija need to change in the way we do things. Will be happy to see war against indiscipline resurface in naija.
In what sense?
Re: FG To Begin Campaign Against Indiscipline, African-time Syndrome — Lai Mohammed by HastaCuando(m): 8:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
It should start with the government. Lead by example. Not paying these scholars is AFRICAN TIME.... Pay them now!!! At least to demonstrate commitment to your words.
https://www.nairaland.com/2759300/federal-government-bea-scholarship-students
Re: FG To Begin Campaign Against Indiscipline, African-time Syndrome — Lai Mohammed by Jollymich(m): 8:31pm On Nov 24, 2015
The massive reorientation should start from the official political leaders, that's an example of good a life style to emulate.
Re: FG To Begin Campaign Against Indiscipline, African-time Syndrome — Lai Mohammed by toprealman: 8:50pm On Nov 24, 2015
I WONDER HOW THIS WILL MAKE 1 NAIRA = $1.
Re: FG To Begin Campaign Against Indiscipline, African-time Syndrome — Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 24, 2015
SmithEnemona:
Funny, but will it work?

Naija we are used to african timing.

If it going to work, it will start with you and if it not going to work it will also start with you. Exactly what they said they want to change in Nigerians is what you have started. Change your orientation before it being changed for you Nwanne'm.
Re: FG To Begin Campaign Against Indiscipline, African-time Syndrome — Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
referandum:
hahahahahaha at ths mordern age Nigeria was in a military depensation then so forceful adherance was expected it wont work now especially with all this civil rights group up and down it just wont work
baba trying to apply old tactics hahahahaha baba change tatctics oooooooooooooo

Perhaps when you and your group members sleep behind bars twice in a month. You will know it going to work. Negative people think negatively.
Re: FG To Begin Campaign Against Indiscipline, African-time Syndrome — Lai Mohammed by Jarus(m): 9:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
PointB:
Jobless Liar Mohammed!

Is that our priority? When the economy and infrastructure has gone south, with attendant massive insecurity!

Better get your priority right!

Lai Mohammed is not not in charge of your economy and infrastructure, he's in charge of your values and CULTURE.

3 Likes

Re: FG To Begin Campaign Against Indiscipline, African-time Syndrome — Lai Mohammed by Truckpusher(m): 9:41pm On Nov 24, 2015
OnankpaBa:

eya, pele.
pele ke! My sincere pity goes out to you and your kind. grin
Re: FG To Begin Campaign Against Indiscipline, African-time Syndrome — Lai Mohammed by likila: 9:43pm On Nov 24, 2015
ha ha ha ha
ho ho ho ho
Re: FG To Begin Campaign Against Indiscipline, African-time Syndrome — Lai Mohammed by sabi99(m): 9:44pm On Nov 24, 2015
Remove L from Lai n replace it with W = WAI......War Against Indiscipline
Re: FG To Begin Campaign Against Indiscipline, African-time Syndrome — Lai Mohammed by stevecantrell: 9:50pm On Nov 24, 2015
femiero:
Why is this govt joking around. Is that the pressing need right now?

there is acute fuel scarcity, Lai Mohammed no address am.

the naira is on a free fall, Lai Mohammed no address am.

1.4 million people lost their jobs in the last 5 months, lai Mohammed no address am.

105 soldiers are missing, lai Mohammed no mention am.

Benin republic dey annex our land, information minister no address am

boko haram still bomb yesterday, lai Mohammed no address am na how to behave dey their priority. if boko haram take over and kill everybody who will be here to behave well and keep to time?

The whole thing sounds like a diversionary tactic.

Let's Keep watching..
Re: FG To Begin Campaign Against Indiscipline, African-time Syndrome — Lai Mohammed by engrjacuzzi: 9:50pm On Nov 24, 2015
e concern me

Re: FG To Begin Campaign Against Indiscipline, African-time Syndrome — Lai Mohammed by godwin120alex: 9:54pm On Nov 24, 2015
Interesting how pple give what d don't have.PMB dat disrespect rule of law or is it d lia Moha that responds to critizims like a MC Lomo spokes person or is it Osho and Erufai that dat tell pple dat voted them in to go and die. Abegi don't tell me nonosense in D'banji's voice.
Re: FG To Begin Campaign Against Indiscipline, African-time Syndrome — Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Buhari, the Olodo General. How would one remain disciplined after queueing 11 hours for fuel ?
Why would one keep to time when you spend all day grinding stone to eat ?
These APC bastards are jokers I swear.
Give the people a good source of income and infrastructure and you'll see them become disciplined abeg.
A hungry man is an angry man they say .It was the same hunger that made a lot of Nigerian youths to sell their birthright for 5 thousand naira that you're now denying them and now you want these 'sai' chanting demons to change and become disciplined overnight?
Will it stop Omenka and passingshot from sounding like angry men all the time in this forum ? Will egift stop selling fraudulent cards by cheating service providers of their airtime by using cheats and sell it to his fellow sai mumu?

Will it stop NgeneUkwenu from having gender identity crisis and wearing pampers up and down?
Will it stop mama Beremx from collecting 20, 000 Naira to root for Atiku on NL again?
Bring back our economy first because I can't imagine myself being disciplined after all the bites from the economy that you have succeeded in sending to life support . grin

Baba one chance. angry
grin grin
Re: FG To Begin Campaign Against Indiscipline, African-time Syndrome — Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 24, 2015
anonimi:

Chai, bros, this one na below the belt punch oh walahi. grin grin
Make you nor let our new megida catch you oh. My hand nor dey at all.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3017836_cdatausersdefappsappdatainternetexplorertempsavedimages2904740untitledjpegf00b416e41190686e1165a3b44a1bf51_jpegc38bc011a1512d785d67ab0131801252
grin grin

1 Like

Re: FG To Begin Campaign Against Indiscipline, African-time Syndrome — Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 24, 2015
banio:

Four yrs no far
suddenly governance don turn to aerospace engineering and astronomical physics... grin grin... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Demands N12m For Nomination Form, Bars Aspirants Below 40 Years. / Leaked Tape: PDP Will Not Have Peace, They Love Sharing Govt Money – Amaechi / Buhari Arrives In Zamfara, For His Campaign Tours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.