Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

FG To Begin Campaign Against Indiscipline, African-time Syndrome — Lai Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Begin Campaign Against Indiscipline, African-time Syndrome — Lai Mohammed (22718 Views)

Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline / Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade / Buhari To Relaunch ‘war Against Indiscipline’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Begin Campaign Against Indiscipline, African-time Syndrome — Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 24, 2015
osaslord500:
Please is the FG disciplined?

African time by bubu was responsible for making saraki the SP while they were waiting for bubu for a meeting without knowing that the man was still in bed by 9.am grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Begin Campaign Against Indiscipline, African-time Syndrome — Lai Mohammed by wiseoneking: 6:14pm On Nov 24, 2015
DONSMITH123:
The Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, says a nation-wide campaign against indiscipline, African-time syndrome and loss of social norms and values will begin before the end of the year.

Mohammed stated this on Tuesday at a strategic planning meeting he held with the chief executives of agencies and other top management staff of the ministry in Abuja.

“You are welcome to this meeting, which I have convened to present to you the template for the massive, nationwide reorientation campaign to be embarked upon by this ministry very soon.

“Those invited to this meeting have been painstakingly selected because I believe they have the necessary expertise to help drive the campaign.

“However, let me state unequivocally, that everyone in the Ministry of Information and Culture as well as its parastatals, is key to the campaign.

“This is because as the lead ministry, we must first buy into the campaign and own it before we can propagate it.’’

The minister said that the National Orientation Agency (NOA) would spearhead the campaign to ensure positive change of attitude, values and behaviours of Nigerians.

“As I have said on several occasions, the National Orientation Agency will be in the forefront of the campaign, because it is in line with its mandate to positively change attitudes, values and behaviours.

“Make no mistake about it, we need to change the way we do things in Nigeria.

“It is important to let our people know that they cannot continue to do things the same way and expect a different result.

“The impending campaign must take on indiscipline, the lack of respect for time, loss of our time-tested values and generally lead to attitudinal change in such a way that there will be a paradigm shift in the way we do things.

“This is also in line with my vision as Minister of Information and Culture.’’

According to him, the ministry has put enormous work into the presentations that it is about to showcase.

He stated that the presentations should be considered the template for the campaign.

“But feel free to critique them and make suggestions so that the campaign can be ready on time for its launch this year unfailingly,’’ the minister added.

Cc: lalasticlala

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/fg-to-begin-campaign-against-indiscipline-african-time-syndrome-lai-mohammed/
When you are one of the most indicipline man in the country. I hope good will come to this nation but not through a serial liar and propagandist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Begin Campaign Against Indiscipline, African-time Syndrome — Lai Mohammed by Kyase(m): 6:14pm On Nov 24, 2015
OnankpaBa:

i dey laugh...is that the reason?

not sure bro grin
But I am
Re: FG To Begin Campaign Against Indiscipline, African-time Syndrome — Lai Mohammed by Ahmeduana(m): 6:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
obum88:
Buhari hunger dey kill us and you are talking of African time
BUHARI DON'T SCHOOL ME, WE ARE NOT IN MILITARY REGIME!

2 Likes

Re: FG To Begin Campaign Against Indiscipline, African-time Syndrome — Lai Mohammed by anonimi: 6:17pm On Nov 24, 2015
When will this FGN begin to deliver on its many promises instead of DIVERTING our attention to peripheral decorative matters of NO importance to the daily sufferings of our people?
When

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3054865_vp_jpeg444345bcdcb410269d58d4e2bb72121a

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2236329_fbimg1426964019374_jpegf0426a8233bbbeb8b2d08838e693f36e

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG To Begin Campaign Against Indiscipline, African-time Syndrome — Lai Mohammed by m4una(m): 6:17pm On Nov 24, 2015
Our Govt should also stop giving us 'African time promises"

"I 'll hit the ground running....? We still dey wait..

Boko 'll end in two months....? We still dey pray...

One dollar to one naira...? This one go still tey o

#40 per a litre...? Go check the nearest filling station

Mmiri si n'elu gbaruo. kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Begin Campaign Against Indiscipline, African-time Syndrome — Lai Mohammed by menix(m): 6:19pm On Nov 24, 2015
Hahhahaahahahhahahahahaahahahahaha...

Lie mohammed no go kill person ooo.

Hunger dey, minimum wage is been reduced nd u re talking of African timing, what a misplaced priority..

That means Amaechi will soon tell us to start using bicycle to work to reduce fuel scarcity...

Mediocrity at its Height..

APC goons I dey hail oo..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Begin Campaign Against Indiscipline, African-time Syndrome — Lai Mohammed by Smooyis(m): 6:19pm On Nov 24, 2015
Nice idea but show example and we shall follow.
Re: FG To Begin Campaign Against Indiscipline, African-time Syndrome — Lai Mohammed by Bluffly: 6:20pm On Nov 24, 2015
Oga Lai Mohammed. Start from yourself and your organization and tell your colleagues to do what they need to do. How can we keep to time when tomorrow is not even certain, when you need to think of how to get fuel to drive down to work, when you have to fast and pray to God not allow you see heavy traffic on your way to your appointment, when it is not certain there will be light before the meeting commences, when correspondences can not sail seamlessly to its intended recipients. How can we be disciplined when the leaders are not disciplined, How do we stop robbery when our leaders are the Professor emeritus of criminal acts, how can we be disciplined when our leaders are fathers and mothers of deceit. We can go on and on. Let the leaders show that they are serious. Leaders took the mantle in USA, Brazil, China, Indonesia and not the citizens and they were all well oriented.

bye bye

3 Likes

Re: FG To Begin Campaign Against Indiscipline, African-time Syndrome — Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 24, 2015
DONSMITH123:
The Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, says a nation-wide campaign against indiscipline, African-time syndrome and loss of social norms and values will begin before the end of the year.

Mohammed stated this on Tuesday at a strategic planning meeting he held with the chief executives of agencies and other top management staff of the ministry in Abuja.

“You are welcome to this meeting, which I have convened to present to you the template for the massive, nationwide reorientation campaign to be embarked upon by this ministry very soon.

“Those invited to this meeting have been painstakingly selected because I believe they have the necessary expertise to help drive the campaign.

“However, let me state unequivocally, that everyone in the Ministry of Information and Culture as well as its parastatals, is key to the campaign.

“This is because as the lead ministry, we must first buy into the campaign and own it before we can propagate it.’’

The minister said that the National Orientation Agency (NOA) would spearhead the campaign to ensure positive change of attitude, values and behaviours of Nigerians.

“As I have said on several occasions, the National Orientation Agency will be in the forefront of the campaign, because it is in line with its mandate to positively change attitudes, values and behaviours.

“It is important to let our people know that they cannot continue to do things the same way and expect a different result.

“The impending campaign must take on indiscipline, the lack of respect for time, loss of our time-tested values and generally lead to attitudinal change in such a way that there will be a paradigm shift in the way we do things.

According to him, the ministry has put enormous work into the presentations that it is about to showcase.

He stated that the presentations should be considered the template for the campaign.

“But feel free to critique them and make suggestions so that the campaign can be ready on time for its launch this year unfailingly,’’ the minister added.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/fg-to-begin-campaign-against-indiscipline-african-time-syndrome-lai-mohammed/

Buhari(dullårdinhö), Lai Mohammed(liar liar) and APC (End time Lasisi69 political party grin) #BRING BACK OUR FUEL...

1 Like

Re: FG To Begin Campaign Against Indiscipline, African-time Syndrome — Lai Mohammed by uduokirika1(m): 6:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
SMH

And it took Buhari 6 months to appoint ministers!!

So much for effective time keeping
DONSMITH123:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Begin Campaign Against Indiscipline, African-time Syndrome — Lai Mohammed by omooba969(m): 6:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
femiero:
Why is this govt joking around. Is that the pressing need right now?

there is acute fuel scarcity, Lai Mohammed no address am.

the naira is on a free fall, Lai Mohammed no address am.

1.4 million people lost their jobs in the last 5 months, lai Mohammed no address am.

105 soldiers are missing, lai Mohammed no mention am.

Benin republic dey annex our land, information minister no address am

boko haram still bomb yesterday, lai Mohammed no address am na how to behave dey their priority. if boko haram take over and kill everybody who will be here to behave well and keep to time?

Please reference your claims so as to avoid being misinformed. cool
Re: FG To Begin Campaign Against Indiscipline, African-time Syndrome — Lai Mohammed by anonimi: 6:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
uduokirika1:
SMH

And it took Buhari 6 months to appoint ministers!!

So much for effective time keeping

Chai, bros, this one na below the belt punch oh walahi. grin grin
Make you nor let our new megida catch you oh. My hand nor dey at all.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3017836_cdatausersdefappsappdatainternetexplorertempsavedimages2904740untitledjpegf00b416e41190686e1165a3b44a1bf51_jpegc38bc011a1512d785d67ab0131801252

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG To Begin Campaign Against Indiscipline, African-time Syndrome — Lai Mohammed by Muyoatlanta(m): 6:23pm On Nov 24, 2015
DONSMITH123:

about time.......war against indiscipline
Re: FG To Begin Campaign Against Indiscipline, African-time Syndrome — Lai Mohammed by banio: 6:24pm On Nov 24, 2015
Self discipline is the first step to preaching discipline. I heard on channels that ministers and those in charge of the national cake take over 25% of the cake. Is that discipline or greed. So pls change topic to " Campaign on greed elimination "
Re: FG To Begin Campaign Against Indiscipline, African-time Syndrome — Lai Mohammed by bettercreature(m): 6:26pm On Nov 24, 2015
Take lie muhammed serious at your own peril
Re: FG To Begin Campaign Against Indiscipline, African-time Syndrome — Lai Mohammed by frankilolo: 6:27pm On Nov 24, 2015
PointB:
Jobless Liar Mohammed!

Is that our priority? When the economy and infrastructure has gone south, with attendant massive insecurity!

Better get your priority right!

For once, pls let's have faith in NIGERIA
Muyoatlanta:
Muyoatlanta:
Muyoatlanta:
Re: FG To Begin Campaign Against Indiscipline, African-time Syndrome — Lai Mohammed by DONSMITH123(m): 6:28pm On Nov 24, 2015
anonimi:

Chai, bros, this one na below the belt punch oh walahi. grin grin
Make you nor let our new megida catch you oh. My hand nor dey at all.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3017836_cdatausersdefappsappdatainternetexplorertempsavedimages2904740untitledjpegf00b416e41190686e1165a3b44a1bf51_jpegc38bc011a1512d785d67ab0131801252

that pix make me laugh fall grin grin

2 Likes

Re: FG To Begin Campaign Against Indiscipline, African-time Syndrome — Lai Mohammed by Viktor1983(m): 6:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
jerrywool:
Lai Mohammed's response to Late Dora Akunyili's Rebrand Nigeria project.

In its reaction, the Action Congress (AC) said it is another wasteful jamboree by the people in government.
In a statement in Abuja during the week by its National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, lamented that the campaign was conceived by those seeking an avenue to embark on another extravagant spending.

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/archive2/tblnews_Detail.php?id=77148

Interesting

1 Like

Re: FG To Begin Campaign Against Indiscipline, African-time Syndrome — Lai Mohammed by OnankpaBa(m): 6:30pm On Nov 24, 2015
frankilolo:

For once, pls let's have faith in NIGERIA

my brother, it will work in naija only if we give the government our support.
Re: FG To Begin Campaign Against Indiscipline, African-time Syndrome — Lai Mohammed by OnankpaBa(m): 6:30pm On Nov 24, 2015
popefa:

you no dey tire?

scammer
Re: FG To Begin Campaign Against Indiscipline, African-time Syndrome — Lai Mohammed by OnankpaBa(m): 6:31pm On Nov 24, 2015
Ahmeduana:

BUHARI DON'T SCHOOL ME, WE ARE NOT IN MILITARY REGIME!

Re: FG To Begin Campaign Against Indiscipline, African-time Syndrome — Lai Mohammed by anonimi: 6:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
jerrywool:
Lai Mohammed's response to Late Dora Akunyili's Rebrand Nigeria project.

In its reaction, the Action Congress (AC) said it is another wasteful jamboree by the people in government.
In a statement in Abuja during the week by its National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, lamented that the campaign was conceived by those seeking an avenue to embark on another extravagant spending.

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/archive2/tblnews_Detail.php?id=77148

Thanks for digging this up from the archive.
What a bloody HYPOCRITE this Alh. LIE Mohammed is! angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQRmufi5x_4

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2804769_11873526725853904186431249183335703900011n_jpeg4c118b26afd21e5e2620570440afac27
Re: FG To Begin Campaign Against Indiscipline, African-time Syndrome — Lai Mohammed by braine(m): 6:35pm On Nov 24, 2015
mayorkyzo:
This goes to show the total lack of direction of this govt..with pressing fuel scarcity and an economy near total collapse they are talking of time keeping and discipline..they should start with themselves and family and try to fix the economy...clueless govt.. cry

Will the information ministry solve the fuel issue? Abi the ministry is in charge of nnpc or finance? Or you don't want the misyry to do its work? You have a very skewed way of thinking. It's people like u they're making this campaign for. Use your head, its not made for decoration. kiss
Re: FG To Begin Campaign Against Indiscipline, African-time Syndrome — Lai Mohammed by femiero: 6:37pm On Nov 24, 2015
omooba969:

Please reference your claims so as to avoid being misinformed. cool

I don't need reference to know that there is acute fuel scarcity. If you do, a simple Google search will help you on that.

Put on your tTV if you have one.

Oh sorry I forgot, it's your mind you need to emancipate from mental slavery to be able to address issues objectively
Re: FG To Begin Campaign Against Indiscipline, African-time Syndrome — Lai Mohammed by OnankpaBa(m): 6:39pm On Nov 24, 2015
braine:

Will the information ministry solve the fuel issue? Abi the ministry is in charge of nnpc or finance? Or you don't want the misyry to do its work? You have a very skewed way of thinking. It's people like u they're making this campaign for. Use your head, its not made for decoration. kiss

my brother, relax. Wailers will always wail.
Re: FG To Begin Campaign Against Indiscipline, African-time Syndrome — Lai Mohammed by ohemdave(m): 6:43pm On Nov 24, 2015
DONSMITH123:

Lai Mohammed, you (APC) and Buhari govt are stupid. Have you created jobs for the unemployed Nigerians?. You lead with lies and deception, Nigerians are starved in pretense of fighting corruption whereas you enriched yourself to the detriment of the citizenry, how could a man who has nothing to eat obeys the Law or talk of discipline?. Let Nigerians judge your evil and demonic intentions coat-named campaign-against-indiscipline.
Re: FG To Begin Campaign Against Indiscipline, African-time Syndrome — Lai Mohammed by scriib: 6:45pm On Nov 24, 2015
Pastor Lai. This guy is incredible. Prof solving Nigeria's crucial problems should be your focus now pls. Good time keeping is not noise. Go and advise minister for power to get to work so that machines can work efficiently and products and papers can be produced and delivered on time. Discuss with minister of works so that we can get better and safer roads. Advise minister of transport to provide the best transport systems- good roads, rails, planes, waterways and he should formulate structures that ensure timely movement not waiting at the airport for 6 hours and your flight is delayed till 12 midnight or standing at bus stop for 30 mins. Tell Mr petroleum to provide products efficiently for this nation. Mrs finance and economic planning should review quality of life to salary ratio, you cant send somebody to kano and give 40k to fly when his salary is 10k. He will take road and get there late. And more. Don't call a meeting of cane wielders and uniformed men and bastardized agencies and say u want to change African time mentality. By doing what? Flogging?? Oga use your head now.. face real work papa.

1 Like

Re: FG To Begin Campaign Against Indiscipline, African-time Syndrome — Lai Mohammed by OnankpaBa(m): 6:50pm On Nov 24, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muhammed Mahmood And Daughter Regain Freedom From Kidnappers / Akpabio, Orji Lead PDP Senators-elect To Pro Saraki Meeting, APC Rattled! / Come Out And Vote, Even If You Are Not Voting Me - Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.