Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,876 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

UCL Final: Man United(0) Vs Barcelona(2) On Wednesday 27th May - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UCL Final: Man United(0) Vs Barcelona(2) On Wednesday 27th May (44787 Views)

Poll: UCL 08/09 Champions will be?

Man United: 43% (78 votes)
Barcelona: 56% (102 votes)
This poll has ended

El-Clasico: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona. (2 - 1) - On 29th August 2012 / Chelsea Vs Birmingham [3-0] On Wednesday 27th January / Aston Villa Vs Arsenal [0-0] Wednesday 27th January (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UCL Final: Man United(0) Vs Barcelona(2) On Wednesday 27th May by U1(m): 11:50am On Jun 02, 2009
flexystar, are you one of us? Or just joining the fun now. grin
Re: UCL Final: Man United(0) Vs Barcelona(2) On Wednesday 27th May by quadrillio(m): 1:51pm On Jun 02, 2009
Catalans 4 Life

I warm them all that Barca is just too hot to handle
Re: UCL Final: Man United(0) Vs Barcelona(2) On Wednesday 27th May by Wingie(m): 7:14pm On Jun 02, 2009
Barcca has ever been the best and will always be the best, Up Barcelona Up A. Inesta and Messi
Re: UCL Final: Man United(0) Vs Barcelona(2) On Wednesday 27th May by flexystar(f): 8:46pm On Jun 02, 2009
U2 are u just coming into d house cuz i have not seen such a name like U number1idoit and why is ur teeth larger than ur lips
Re: UCL Final: Man United(0) Vs Barcelona(2) On Wednesday 27th May by Remii(m): 4:19am On Jun 04, 2009
cry cry cry cry
Re: UCL Final: Man United(0) Vs Barcelona(2) On Wednesday 27th May by elampiro(m): 1:01pm On Jun 06, 2009
I have not been to this site for about a week now. Having read everything, I agree that Man U made it too easy for Barca, even the goals particularly the second was too easy. Messi was totally left unchalleged. But this defeat of Man U doesn't mean that Barca is a greater teamthan Man U in contemporary football. This same Man U team defeated this same Barca team of same players last season in the semi finals. Barca actually deserve to win this season considering their overall performance. Their game plan in the final was marvelous and Man U only played for ten minutes, and after conceding a goal, the nervous moments rolled in.

That's football. Man United should go and fortify its midfield against next season. We lost the match in the midfield. We will need Hargreaves, Flectcher, and may be a new strong player to compliment Carick and Anderson in the future. I respect midfields of Barca and Liverpool where Xavi and Inieta, Mascherano and Xavi Alonso achor respectively for the two clubs.

But Man U for life. It is a team I have followed from early 90's from the time of Cantona, Becham, Cole and York. The team plays interesting football. Very exciting to watch and hardly disappoints. E no dey cause blood pressure to e followers. A team with good football players with a purpose and results. Old Tradford theatre of dreams and realities, home of trophies.

Let's now wait for the transfer market to see who and who will be leaving. I pray Ronaldo doesn't leave us because the boy is too good. Ronaldo and Rooney are our Best.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona : UCL (2 - 0) On 13th April 2016 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Real Madrid: UCL (3 - 1) On 1st November 2017 / Real Madrid Vs Manchester City: UCL (1 - 2) On 26th February 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.