Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Pupils Of A Primary School Climbing Fence - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pupils Of A Primary School Climbing Fence (43301 Views)

School Gives Goat As Prize For First Position In A Primary School / See Assignment Given To A Primary 1 Pupil / Male And Female Condoms On The Back Of A Primary School Textbook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pupils Of A Primary School Climbing Fence by Awoofawo(m): 7:25am On Nov 25, 2015
bestower:
He who did not act something similiar either in primary or secondary sch did not have fun in school then,but something must ve prompted doing it.
Especially when they locked the main gates and want to flog or give some hard labour punishment to whole students. Na to scale fence lo sure!!!! cool
Re: Pupils Of A Primary School Climbing Fence by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 25, 2015
Harbosede02:
Huh?? They are too young for that.
Yes o Adedamola, too young, dose are end time pikin, no mind dem, how u dey nw, how ur programme for funaab?.
Re: Pupils Of A Primary School Climbing Fence by yyeanqah(m): 7:33am On Nov 25, 2015
Selfmade nigga
Re: Pupils Of A Primary School Climbing Fence by HIPROFILE(m): 7:33am On Nov 25, 2015
funny though but it only reminds me of Nigerian senators.... haha
Re: Pupils Of A Primary School Climbing Fence by Cyriloha(m): 7:36am On Nov 25, 2015
Walkopet:
What more can i sayAwon End Time pupil, scaling fence in an end time pry sch, meanwhile are been born and raised by end time parents, expecting them to be End time leaders of 2moro,...#iranu undecided

WETN YOU SMOKE THIS MORNING AGAIN?
Re: Pupils Of A Primary School Climbing Fence by Nuhusky: 7:38am On Nov 25, 2015
No blame them na they are following their house of representatives footsteps
Re: Pupils Of A Primary School Climbing Fence by Cyriloha(m): 7:39am On Nov 25, 2015
GuyFawkes:
Who didn't scale Fence in school undecided

ONLY ME SIR
Re: Pupils Of A Primary School Climbing Fence by henrysam(m): 7:45am On Nov 25, 2015
Scaling fence will not be difficult for them when they become legislatures.
At least they have daddies and uncles to emulate in the upper and lower chambers respectively
Re: Pupils Of A Primary School Climbing Fence by moyakz(m): 7:49am On Nov 25, 2015
they are not doing anything wrong.just TAMBUWALing!

1 Like

Re: Pupils Of A Primary School Climbing Fence by Mbediogu(m): 7:49am On Nov 25, 2015
splendidthings:
I saw this pix in a friends phone so I decided to share it here and hear ur opinions

That fence no reach level of first low branch
of mango tree wey we de climb during short
break. In the end they will become strong and daring . . to face life in futurd Nigeria.
Re: Pupils Of A Primary School Climbing Fence by Jabioro: 7:49am On Nov 25, 2015
My school had no fence but surrounded by bush.I did more than that,no longthing!
Re: Pupils Of A Primary School Climbing Fence by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 25, 2015
I never did this in school because we are not many in our classes,our teachers always know when you are present and absent.It is better not go to school that time than scaling fences but in all me and my goons still formed baddo.I'm not surprised because it is parts of growing up in naija.
Re: Pupils Of A Primary School Climbing Fence by tgmservice: 7:56am On Nov 25, 2015
GuyFawkes:
do not generalize everybody here if u scaled fence in ur primary school days does not mean everybody did it. I did not go to Iranu community school that is filled with touts like u I went to a decent catholic pry school and I wasn't not a bad boy
Re: Pupils Of A Primary School Climbing Fence by sugarplumb: 7:57am On Nov 25, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Pupils Of A Primary School Climbing Fence by MyMentor: 7:58am On Nov 25, 2015
Can't u ppl see beyound?
Scaling d fence out of school is nt d problem at-all.
D problm is d mode and manner of operation at dat age.
Simply put; it is criminal act.
Re: Pupils Of A Primary School Climbing Fence by Sodijan(m): 7:58am On Nov 25, 2015
Practice make perfection
Re: Pupils Of A Primary School Climbing Fence by sugarplumb: 7:59am On Nov 25, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sadHmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Pupils Of A Primary School Climbing Fence by Godsonkemz(m): 8:01am On Nov 25, 2015
That's a way forward... Lets not deny it we all did it when we were like them.
Re: Pupils Of A Primary School Climbing Fence by moyakz(m): 8:01am On Nov 25, 2015
tgmservice:
do not generalize everybody here if u scaled fence in ur primary school days does not mean everybody did it. I did not go to Iranu community school that is filled with touts like u I went to a decent catholic pry school and I wasn't not a bad boy
the fact that u can talk like this already tells u did not attend a decent pry school.ANOTHER MEMBER OF THE APC LIEING CONGREGATION,FOUND!
Re: Pupils Of A Primary School Climbing Fence by bettercreature(m): 8:02am On Nov 25, 2015
It's Ecosystem,the survival of the fittest
Re: Pupils Of A Primary School Climbing Fence by seyemykel02(m): 8:03am On Nov 25, 2015
dat gud..... grin
Re: Pupils Of A Primary School Climbing Fence by Bonuwa: 8:04am On Nov 25, 2015
APCs children
Re: Pupils Of A Primary School Climbing Fence by GuyFawkes: 8:07am On Nov 25, 2015
[quote author=tgmservice post=40379397]do not generalize everybody here if u scaled fence in ur primary school days does not mean everybody did it. I did not go to Iranu community school that is filled with touts like my dad. I went to a pathetic catholic pry school where I was sodomised.I was a very bad boy.

And who the Hell is this cretin?
Ode you've been sighted
Re: Pupils Of A Primary School Climbing Fence by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 25, 2015
That fence seems high,though...for tiny children like that. I hope nobody broke a limb.
Re: Pupils Of A Primary School Climbing Fence by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:16am On Nov 25, 2015
Op did more dan dis during your time
Re: Pupils Of A Primary School Climbing Fence by Bollinger(m): 8:21am On Nov 25, 2015
GuyFawkes:

I didn't. Back in my day you couldn't. The school board used to drive around and if caught you had to have a note authorising you to be out of school. It didn't matter which school you were from. You were put in a van back to your school and you were phucked. Even going to the bathroom, you needed a note to go. Things have really changed.
Re: Pupils Of A Primary School Climbing Fence by geraldhumphrey(m): 8:21am On Nov 25, 2015
Do i knw? Dis guys parents did more dan dis. I remember wen i made holes in d fence nd scape home
Re: Pupils Of A Primary School Climbing Fence by paveinc(m): 8:35am On Nov 25, 2015
NOT FUNNY AT ALL, THEY ARE TOO YOUNG FOR DAT.. undecided
Re: Pupils Of A Primary School Climbing Fence by pweetyphola(f): 8:37am On Nov 25, 2015
they are their learning future trade grin
Re: Pupils Of A Primary School Climbing Fence by BEDMON1900: 8:41am On Nov 25, 2015
Future robbery on point...
Re: Pupils Of A Primary School Climbing Fence by dacovajnr: 8:45am On Nov 25, 2015
Catch them young

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video / Why I Burnt My WAEC, University, NYSC Original Certificates – Olutimain Ilenre / See This Examination Questions In Indian University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.