Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,342 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned (7004 Views)

Buhari Says Hijab May Be Banned,Nigerians React On Twitter / Boko Haram: Why Buhari Must Create Ministry Of Family Affairs - Gen Williams / SW Of Nigeria Is Upbeat Over Buhari's Commitment To Stop Boko Haram - Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by coolar: 11:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
Viviangist4 shared the video below claiming it's boko haram against the Nigerian soldiers.

https://www.nairaland.com/2760194/live-shoot-out-nigerian-army

Reasons why I advocate for a ban.

1. She didn't verify the information

2. She encourages Nigerians to share a seeming defeat of the NA by boko haram. Very unpatriotic!

3. She's too desperate (like other hungry bloggers) to buy a house like Linda Ikeji at the cost of misleading Nigerians

16 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by speedyGonzales: 11:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
Freedom of information?

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by Iamoilprince(m): 11:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
coolar:

Viviangist shared the video below claiming it's boko haram against the Nigerian soldiers.

Reasons why I advocate a ban.

2. She encourages Nigerians to share a seeming defeat of the NA by boko haram. Very unpatriotic!

3. She's too desperate (like other hungry bloggers) to buy a house like Linda Ikeji at the cost of misleading Nigerians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynRFmxD3lhU

Did u verify it well?
Those are West Africa Joint Task Force fighting Boko Haram!

I clearly heard them speaking Hausa.

I pray ur own person should fall victim so u knw how it feels. AMEN! AMEN!! AMEN!!!

13 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by Trut(m): 11:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
APC and it's supporters hate criticism and propaganda, but they are the father of destructive/wicked criticism and propaganda

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by coolar: 11:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
Iamoilprince:

Did u verify it well?

I pray ur own person should fall victim so u knw how it feels. AMEN! AMEN!! AMEN!!!

I pray you meet a good English teacher to polish your comprehension skills.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by Iamoilprince(m): 11:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
coolar:

I pray you meet a good English teacher to polish your comprehension skills.

Thank you Wole Soyinka.

My prayer for u is still active, till u learn to say the truth. #Balu

21 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by coolar: 11:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
Iamoilprince:

Did u verify it well?

Any language you do not understand is equal to hausa?

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by coolar: 11:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
Iamoilprince:

Thank you Wole Soyinka.

My prayer for u is still active, till u learn to say the truth. #Balu

Same here.......
Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by Iamoilprince(m): 11:13pm On Nov 24, 2015
coolar:

Any language you do not understand is equal to hausa?

Mumu! u told u i dnt hear hausa ?

9 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by coolar: 11:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
Iamoilprince:

it's "who" not u.

15 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
Haters of truth are lovers of lies.

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by MurderX: 11:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
I can guarantee you freedom of speech but I cannot guarantee you freedom after speech.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by OCTAVO: 11:17pm On Nov 24, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by bronzegoddess(f): 11:20pm On Nov 24, 2015
Iamoilprince:

Did u verify it well?

Who are u praying to exactly
Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by coolar: 11:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
bronzegoddess:

God bless you.
Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by CACAWA(m): 11:24pm On Nov 24, 2015
OP kindly take down the link to the video, else you are being counter-productive.
Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by coolar: 11:25pm On Nov 24, 2015
CACAWA:
OP kindly take down the link to the video, else you are being counter-productive.

Ok...thanks!

****modified***
Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by FreeGlobe(f): 11:26pm On Nov 24, 2015
We must protect that blogger from these jealous hawks. Nairaland admin should take note

9 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by Lordave: 11:27pm On Nov 24, 2015
coolar:
Viviangist4 shared the video below claiming it's boko haram against the Nigerian soldiers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynRFmxD3lhU
Bullshìt!

She didn't verify the information doesn't mean the information is false.

You cannot force someone to be patriotic. I haven't seen her forcing anybody to believe that NA is losing the war against boko haram.

Seun has mislead us several times, I think he should be banning himself also.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by maupe: 11:27pm On Nov 24, 2015
They don't sound like soldiers of the NA. They should be speaking pidgin or Hausa, not French mixed with African languages.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by Iamoilprince(m): 11:28pm On Nov 24, 2015
bronzegoddess:

Sharap

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by ionsman: 11:30pm On Nov 24, 2015
Iamoilprince:

Did u verify it well?

So that's hausa to you? Since when did all our soldiers start speaking a uniform language "FRENCH"?

I sorry for you guys.And you are lying authoritatively.

16 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by coolar: 11:31pm On Nov 24, 2015
Lordave:
Bullshìt!

She didn't verify the information doesn't mean the information is false.

You cannot force someone to be patriotic. I haven't seen her forcing anybody to believe that NA is losing the war against boko haram.

Seun has mislead us several times, I think he should be banning himself also.

Did you watch the video?

Would you rather support unpatriotic citizens?

Take your envy elsewhere and don't drag Seun into this because he's a blessing to this generation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by shizzy7(f): 11:31pm On Nov 24, 2015
coolar:

I don't understand, Is the news or video not true.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by shizzy7(f): 11:31pm On Nov 24, 2015
coolar:

I don't understand, Is the news or video not true?

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by coolar: 11:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
ionsman:

So that's hausa to you? Since when did all our soldiers start speaking a uniform language "FRENCH"?

God bless you!

I have never seen a person lying "korokoro" like Iamoilprince in my life.

13 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by coolar: 11:36pm On Nov 24, 2015
shizzy7:
I don't understand, Is the news or video not true?

Yes! They are not NA..

Secondly, sharing a seeming defeat of NA is a morale booster to the terrorists and their wannabes.

We are all in these together........all efforts to encourage them must be discouraged so that we don't start seeing their cells grow in the south.

I don't live in Nigeria but I'm very patriotic.

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by Kyase(m): 11:37pm On Nov 24, 2015
Iamoilprince:

Bros which primary school you dey

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:37pm On Nov 24, 2015
speedyGonzales:
Freedom of information?

Freedom of information is not same as freedom for spreading of lies and deformations.

My heart skipped some sec when I saw the topic of Vivian thread. I though our galant men have been lost again all to see lies, bitter hatred against the government, greed for blog money and unpatriotism.

He even recaptured the video like he was on the field with the soldiers. The guy needs to be banned for dis information, spread of lies and not been patriotic.

9 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by Lordave: 11:38pm On Nov 24, 2015
coolar:

Did you watch the video?

Would you rather support unpatriotic citizens?

Take your envy elsewhere and don't drag Seun into this because he's a blessing to this generation.
Do I have to watch the video before replying your post? If you felt the video has nothing to do with NA and Boko haram why didn't you say it boldly on the Main Post?

Everybody has the right to be whatever they want, whether patriotic or unpatriotic. I haven't supported anybody on this thread and I'm not supporting anybody.

Envy? I'm lost.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by coolar: 11:38pm On Nov 24, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Freedom of information is not same as freedom for spreading of lies and deformations.

My heart skipped some sec when I saw the topic of Vivian thread. I though our galant men have been lost again all to see lies, bitter hatred against the government, greed for blog money and unpatriotism.

He even recaptured the video like he was on the field with the soldiers. The guy needs to be banned for dis information, spread of lies and not been patriotic.

God bless you!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by coolar: 11:41pm On Nov 24, 2015
Lordave:
Do I have to watch the video before replying your post? If you felt the video has nothing to do with NA and Boko haram why didn't you say it boldly on the Main Post?

Everybody has the right to be whatever they want, whether patriotic or unpatriotic. I haven't supported anybody on this thread and I'm not supporting anybody.

Envy? I'm lost.

Bros,park well joor!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Tells Army To Develop New Strategy To Tackle Insurgency / Ugwuanyi's Door-to-door Campaign Excites Enugu Residents Ahead Of March 9 Polls / See The Moment Sowore Blatantly Rejected DSS Instruction In Court (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.