Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,376 members, 7,864,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:43 AM

When A Guy Likes To Look At Your Face? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Guy Likes To Look At Your Face? (2387 Views)

15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You / 100 Ways To Tell If A Guy Likes You / Pic: What Your Face Says About Your Vagina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Guy Likes To Look At Your Face? by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 25, 2015
pharmroyle:

Thats how crushing starts... U always want ur crush to notice u anyhow
u have a point.
Re: When A Guy Likes To Look At Your Face? by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 25, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
This one dumb sha
Yeah... nd u're smarter than me because?
Re: When A Guy Likes To Look At Your Face? by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 25, 2015
pharmroyle:

Yeah... nd u're smarter than me because?
Re: When A Guy Likes To Look At Your Face? by fajani(m): 1:26pm On Nov 25, 2015
mamagee3:
What does it mean when a guy is always staring at you all the time?
you don fall in love with that guy wey they stare at you all the time
Re: When A Guy Likes To Look At Your Face? by Maduabuchuqwu(m): 1:54pm On Nov 25, 2015
He's staring at you Cause he's Maybe trying to know if Yes, you look like his grandma or his great grandma grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Feel Her Pvssy Is No Longer As Sweet As When We Jus Started D8n / Concerning The 2016 Miss Nairaland Contest / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.