Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Buhari To Launch Helicopters In Lagos For Police Patrol - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Launch Helicopters In Lagos For Police Patrol (19169 Views)

APC In Solidarity Rally For Police In Rivers, Demands Probe Of Leaked Wike Video / Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics / Arase Bans Use Of Commercial Buses For Police Patrol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Launch Helicopters In Lagos For Police Patrol by frontshield: 10:19am On Nov 25, 2015
trapQ:
three helicopters?? for a state of over 21 million people??.
okay
How many were u expecting.....1million abi.?
Re: Buhari To Launch Helicopters In Lagos For Police Patrol by obinnashady(m): 10:20am On Nov 25, 2015
obinnajr:
HGKK
we recognise ur presence..HKN gang..use ur head 4 here o
Re: Buhari To Launch Helicopters In Lagos For Police Patrol by APCREP: 10:20am On Nov 25, 2015
trapQ:
okay
[color=#990000][/color]the journey of a thousand mile starts with a step
Re: Buhari To Launch Helicopters In Lagos For Police Patrol by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 25, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Launch Helicopters In Lagos For Police Patrol by SeverusSnape(m): 10:21am On Nov 25, 2015
juicee1:
what is this land grabber and oyel thief from biafra saying? undecided
Eiyaa... You see your life?, the guy you quoted is from Taraba state.

Na Igbo go kill you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Launch Helicopters In Lagos For Police Patrol by SeverusSnape(m): 10:22am On Nov 25, 2015
Chosen1984:
Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin
They are already experiencing it. cheesy
Re: Buhari To Launch Helicopters In Lagos For Police Patrol by atoleybaba(m): 10:22am On Nov 25, 2015
Is it d one that is already flying up and down in my areea as if they are test running it
Re: Buhari To Launch Helicopters In Lagos For Police Patrol by obinnajr(m): 10:22am On Nov 25, 2015
obinnashady:
we recognise ur presence..HKN gang..use ur head 4 here o

I DON NOTICE YOU KNOW... ICU
Re: Buhari To Launch Helicopters In Lagos For Police Patrol by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 25, 2015
khristals:
someone needs to debrief this guy on how to place his priorities!
APC will never change its ways.
The insecurity in the state was as a result of hunger and starvation. Instead of finding a lasting solution they want to launch" eroocoftaa"
Re: Buhari To Launch Helicopters In Lagos For Police Patrol by mayordj4real: 10:24am On Nov 25, 2015
So what's the big deal in having new helicopters? This country sef. Them no lunch 1 month of stable electricity, them no lunch water supply for all, them no lunch new refineries, them no lunch world class roads, them no lunch railways amd so on......... Eye service politicians
Re: Buhari To Launch Helicopters In Lagos For Police Patrol by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 25, 2015
Did they factor in the cost of maintenance?

They should not just lunch today and it dies tomorrow.

These things are for serious minded people who will spend the peoples resources wisely to manage these assets.
Re: Buhari To Launch Helicopters In Lagos For Police Patrol by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 25, 2015
Nigeria (Lagos) celebrating 3 choppers, it's sad that we enjoy living in the comfort of the pain that we are going through, we deserve more than just 3 choppers, if only we knew where Nigeria is supposed to be situated ; some time back holding us back does not mean that it should have bleeped up with our minds and make us imagine, where we are is just fine; Lagos comes first as the urban Hub in Africa; and we actually celebrating 3 choppers. Smh
Re: Buhari To Launch Helicopters In Lagos For Police Patrol by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 25, 2015
Chosen1984:
Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha
I dnt see any diff.
grin
I believe i can fly...
Re: Buhari To Launch Helicopters In Lagos For Police Patrol by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 25, 2015
afolag:

I dnt see any diff.
grin
I believe i can fly...
REAL CHANGE VS CAMOUFLAGED CHANGE
Re: Buhari To Launch Helicopters In Lagos For Police Patrol by arsenal33: 10:29am On Nov 25, 2015
trapQ:
okay
How many were there before? Acknowledge progress

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Launch Helicopters In Lagos For Police Patrol by Scholes007(m): 10:32am On Nov 25, 2015
Nice move from the governor. Though Three of those helicopters are not enough for lagos state, i believe that if prudently managed and maintain it will go a long curtailing crime rate in the state. As for the president " I just dey observe ooo"
Re: Buhari To Launch Helicopters In Lagos For Police Patrol by sukkot: 10:34am On Nov 25, 2015
anonimi:
What has he done about EDUCATION for all our children such that they do not become criminals, street urchins, area boys, almajiris etc
This will make the police work less cumbersome and more effective, not so?
Why the MISPLACED priority of an illiterate

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027366_buharinu_jpeg5ce072fcf9c5443e849caa9cebbeaa57
bros, you have become redundant. six months in office for buhari and you are still here singing the same old sad song.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Launch Helicopters In Lagos For Police Patrol by kingthreat(m): 10:34am On Nov 25, 2015
anonimi:
What has he done about EDUCATION for all our children such that they do not become criminals, street urchins, area boys, almajiris etc
This will make the police work less cumbersome and more effective, not so?
Why the MISPLACED priority of an illiterate

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027366_buharinu_jpeg5ce072fcf9c5443e849caa9cebbeaa57

You are one of those children on the rocks right? Better deliver yourself from poverty
Re: Buhari To Launch Helicopters In Lagos For Police Patrol by free2ryhme: 10:35am On Nov 25, 2015
And nobody is telling that fulani minister of petroleum and president about the suffering regarding fuel scarcity hardship faced by the masses.
Re: Buhari To Launch Helicopters In Lagos For Police Patrol by sunnyeinstein(m): 10:36am On Nov 25, 2015
Ambode and Buhari wanto make end time far now oo.... no food for End Time Crew (ETC) here embarassed
Re: Buhari To Launch Helicopters In Lagos For Police Patrol by anonimi: 10:36am On Nov 25, 2015
kingthreat:
You are one of those children on the rocks right? Better deliver yourself from poverty

Please tell me how to deliver myself from poverty without education for me and other children like me
Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Launch Helicopters In Lagos For Police Patrol by billyG(m): 10:41am On Nov 25, 2015
Re: Buhari To Launch Helicopters In Lagos For Police Patrol by adjoviomole(m): 10:43am On Nov 25, 2015
koboko69:
Good one governor Ambode and Mr president. This will go a long way in reducing robbery. ...as the police will have eyes above on fleeing bandits. Ride on Mr president!

Have u eva hrd of shooting helicopters down?. Na naija we dey na. B4 u know d police will lend out d helicopter to thiefs.
Re: Buhari To Launch Helicopters In Lagos For Police Patrol by thundafire: 10:46am On Nov 25, 2015
buying helicopters for governors nd frnds 2 travel with as if wen as it ever been recorded in this country dat helicopter was used 2 chased thieves

e-rats shouting good development u guys re in for a long bumpy kunu ride
Re: Buhari To Launch Helicopters In Lagos For Police Patrol by kingthreat(m): 10:49am On Nov 25, 2015
anonimi:

Please tell me how to deliver myself from poverty without education for me and other children like me
Thanks.

You no get papa, uncle or relative wey get money? If you like wait for government to wipe your bumbum when you finish using the toilet.
Re: Buhari To Launch Helicopters In Lagos For Police Patrol by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 25, 2015
Re: Buhari To Launch Helicopters In Lagos For Police Patrol by heynew: 10:52am On Nov 25, 2015
To launch, typical of the dull@rd, never heard of commission in his administration
Re: Buhari To Launch Helicopters In Lagos For Police Patrol by Gbawe: 10:52am On Nov 25, 2015
Aseneshii:
Misplaced priority. We need fuel not helicopter.

Do you guys ever read before you go on the attack? Because Buhari is mentioned then that means the FG, rather than LASG, bought the helicopters? If you read carefully and agree Ambode purchased the Helicopters, on behalf of LASG, then how is lagos responsible for your inability to purchase fuel? At least learn to be a useful critic otherwise be prepared to be ignored as a senseless/uninformed one.

LAGOS—President Muhammadu Buhari is billed to commission three helicopters purchased by Governor Akinwunmi Ambode’s administration as part of efforts to beef up security in the state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Launch Helicopters In Lagos For Police Patrol by permsec: 10:54am On Nov 25, 2015
Akadaworld:
We supply granite:

Hardcore
Stone Dust
Stone Base
1/4" Granite
1/2" Granite
5/8" Granite
3/4" Granite

Buy online @ www.granitemerchants.com and pay on delivery.

Please see our Terms & Conditions at the bottom of our website www.granitemerchants.com

AKADA WORLD TRADE INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
6, Olusegun Obasanjo Way, Beside DHL Office,
Ita-Eko, Abeokuta, Ogun State.

You can contact us via the following channels:
Tel: 08139639443; 08037226372
Email: info@granitemerchants.com
If you supply bombs then i'll give you shekau's twitter handle for a deal.
Re: Buhari To Launch Helicopters In Lagos For Police Patrol by focus7: 11:02am On Nov 25, 2015
Lunching and helicopter is not the issue but maintaining it, it wasn't that there were no helicopter in Lagos state before now but they were grounded for lack of maitainance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You’ve Failed The North, ACF, 17 Arewa Groups Tell Buhari, Northern Politicians / 71 Year Old Prof Olofin Jumped Over FenceTo Escape BUK Attack / APC Bars Buhari From Commenting On His 2015 Ambition At A Press Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.