Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Buhari To Launch Helicopters In Lagos For Police Patrol - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Launch Helicopters In Lagos For Police Patrol (19168 Views)

APC In Solidarity Rally For Police In Rivers, Demands Probe Of Leaked Wike Video / Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics / Arase Bans Use Of Commercial Buses For Police Patrol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Launch Helicopters In Lagos For Police Patrol by Abyzan(m): 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2015
their papa...crimes de happen for air or na inside black jeeps and on the roads?

#ChangeBuhari
Re: Buhari To Launch Helicopters In Lagos For Police Patrol by Ephemmm: 12:42pm On Nov 25, 2015
Re: Buhari To Launch Helicopters In Lagos For Police Patrol by talkintruth: 12:42pm On Nov 25, 2015
E GBAMI OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! WE HAVE BEEN SCAMMED
Re: Buhari To Launch Helicopters In Lagos For Police Patrol by talkintruth: 12:44pm On Nov 25, 2015
I'm so surprise no media either on air or print is talking about the 'downtrodden' we are experiencing from this government of APC.

Where are the Chibok Girls?
Where are the BBOG campaigners?
Boko Haram causing havoc like never before
Dollar rate as at this morning is N245
Fuel scarcity
Nigeria Media compromised

Hope we've not been scammed
Re: Buhari To Launch Helicopters In Lagos For Police Patrol by SeverusSnape(m): 12:52pm On Nov 25, 2015
Ephemmm:

Agony of a looser tongue tongue tongue
E pain am... grin
Re: Buhari To Launch Helicopters In Lagos For Police Patrol by Consultville(m): 1:06pm On Nov 25, 2015
Does everything have to be commissioned? Why not just give it to them already and demand accountability from the Police. Because I'm almost sure that even with this development, armed robbers would still get away when they go operating.
Re: Buhari To Launch Helicopters In Lagos For Police Patrol by pus22: 1:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
[size=28pt]Education is important. Politician need to go back to school abroad.

International law consider occupation illegal and a crime.

A person can serve life in Prison.

Charles talyor is still in prison..
In 1977 Obasanjo decieve the united
Nation, making them believe that lagos was part of Nigeria. During festac. This is what Nigeria have been doing. It is a crime.

The law want you to stay inside the 26 states . Obasanjowas basically ccommitting a crime.

This is why Obasanjo have to take dna test. There are dna test to show that Obasanjo is igbos. Or not. And if Obasanjo can agree to take the dna test.

It is considered an international crime.

[/size]

Re: Buhari To Launch Helicopters In Lagos For Police Patrol by ecel: 1:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
What happened to the three helicopters Fashola launched during his regime? I am very sure they have been shared among themselves. Otherwise, the fleet should have been six by this addition. Lagosian should ask them please.
Re: Buhari To Launch Helicopters In Lagos For Police Patrol by Tohpeh(m): 2:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
Great
Re: Buhari To Launch Helicopters In Lagos For Police Patrol by klax(m): 2:47pm On Nov 25, 2015
This really make me laugh Nigeria police to use helicopter another suicide mission the police that can not manage hilux van given to ghem that within a week the hilux will have no headlight, no indicator, no windshield, no side mirror, all the body will be full of bumps these are the ones to fly helicopter Ok nah.
Re: Buhari To Launch Helicopters In Lagos For Police Patrol by namelessdon: 2:54pm On Nov 25, 2015
PRYCE:
Launch our economy first!
the haven't even finished budgeting... Why are you in a hurry?
Re: Buhari To Launch Helicopters In Lagos For Police Patrol by ronaldbecky(m): 3:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
papawemba:
They should station one of the choppers along the coastal line of Badagry and Seme border because i am sure that is the next place the military-uniformed gang of robbers might strike next.

We dont want to hear stories that touch like the ones that happened in Festac, Lekki and Agbara.

But dont be surprised that when we need these choppers to come to the rescue you go hear stories like fuel no dey for tank, pilot mama died, the helicopter no get light, GEJ removed the battery, the pilot dey wait for conductor or Ambode travel with the keys.

No be Naija we dey so?
lolz laugh wan kill me. i trust naija.
Re: Buhari To Launch Helicopters In Lagos For Police Patrol by yanabasee(m): 3:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
surajubakinson:
. Hunhun,No he's not back,he will sleep there!Olodo!!!

Like he isn't been sleeping on duty before... Mtchww

Unam ikot... grin
Re: Buhari To Launch Helicopters In Lagos For Police Patrol by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
I have a question bothering my mind. When LASG spent part of their recurrent budget and capital budget on federal roads and get paid later. Na where the money they go? How come the money FG owed Lagos when BRF responded to GEJ on debts at the end of their tenure has suddenly become so wide running into this huge debt now.
Re: Buhari To Launch Helicopters In Lagos For Police Patrol by difego: 6:18pm On Nov 25, 2015
Re: Buhari To Launch Helicopters In Lagos For Police Patrol by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 25, 2015
Good but with more men on the ground to arrest criminals. It is time to start building gigantic prisons and bakeries to feed them in Nigeria. If we have to succeed in fighting crimes in that country. Most people need to stay there for a very long time before rehabilitation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Arrests Many Dislodged Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos / YNaija Governors' Ranking 2019: The Good, The Bad And The Terrible / Tinubu Holds Town Hall Meeting With Market Women In Abuja (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.