Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics (90271 Views)

Ondo: Violence At Owo LGA As INEC Ballot Box Shattered, Ballot Papers Hijacked / IST Presents 2015 Budget To Reps For 2016 / Pic:Kebbi State Ist Lady Mrs Zainab Bagudu Treats Patient In A Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by francizy(m): 10:30am On Nov 25, 2015
Every trash is news in Nigeria and makes front page on Nairaland... #spits

1 Like

Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 25, 2015
I hope Audu rapist sons wont pounce on her

3 Likes

Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by fart: 10:31am On Nov 25, 2015
End time gold digger
Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by BABANGBALI: 10:31am On Nov 25, 2015
hmmmmmmm,see as the man do mouth dey kiss him daughter
Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by BABANGBALI: 10:31am On Nov 25, 2015
no doubt about that will be her only reason for crying when the man died and not the man's death
Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by ebonytarki(m): 10:32am On Nov 25, 2015
babdap:
End time first lady.
lol
Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by DJMCOTTY(m): 10:33am On Nov 25, 2015
His sons will take rounds.... Shebi they be rapist...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by ebonytarki(m): 10:33am On Nov 25, 2015
tayebest:
O boy, see that deep kiss! cool
it's yuckie

1 Like

Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by HRich(m): 10:33am On Nov 25, 2015
Mztarstrechy:
When a photo of Abubaka Audu and his much younger wife went viral many months back, many were left wondering and confused as to whether she was his daughter or wife. Alas, the release of a second photo cleared the confusion and the true story was revealed. She wasn’t his daughter but his third wife. Her name is Olivia and she is an half-caste. She hails from the Tiv-part of Benue State as her mum is from Ugba/Unongo family. She is an undergraduate of UNIJOS.

In 2010, Audu was alleged to have abandoned his wife, Mrs. Aisha Audu with her 3 children in the US. Aisha then filed a paper at the District Court of Maryland Montgomery County where she sought protective order against Prince Audu accusing him of assault.

Source: http://trezzy2..com.ng/2015/11/meet-abubakar-audus-teenage-wife-whose.html
Maybe she will Re-marry the next Substitution that is to come On for AUDU. Husband #SUBSTITUTION.
Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by Kingsley1000(m): 10:33am On Nov 25, 2015
Oladimejy:
THAT GIRL VAGINA GO DON SPOIL OH!AUDU PENIS NA ELISHA ROD(PENIS)
end time post
Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by patrickbon(m): 10:33am On Nov 25, 2015
ASHAWO
Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by debraobas(f): 10:34am On Nov 25, 2015
Can can marry means what? you no the check ur english before u type? abi u dy rush to get likes? Walahi..

undecided

I'll go with ur point, cus i believed she has lost the most reliable man she has in this world....but if she can contest and win, fine... Correcter must be d worst
Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by godoluwa(m): 10:34am On Nov 25, 2015
MOREN406:
just lyk oshiomole and his new wife. DAT one own self pays, @least he lost his first wife to death. But D's one is worst o, d man is born in 1940's, he is old enough to b her grandfather, not father oo. But ladies to b sincere, with wat Nigerian economy dey talk for now,make I just get d chance see buhari today, and with all D's correct thing wey I get for body, anybody wey talk say make I no marry m, d person go b unfortunate all through is life nio, I no care if buhari go die tomorrow, as long as he leave property, all z well
99% of Nigerian gal r gold digger

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by sweatlana: 10:34am On Nov 25, 2015
Chai
Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by hismahillz(m): 10:34am On Nov 25, 2015
rubyradiance:

I think the girl deserves our sympathy because she didn't have 1% say on her getting married to that man who should be his grand father's age,,this is what almost all Muslim girls face especially the fresh & pretty ones

Don't say what u have inkling knowledge abt plz....
Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by aprokomanager: 10:35am On Nov 25, 2015
missKiffy:
Chai shocked and shes so pretty
very pretty
Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by SkinnyDude(m): 10:35am On Nov 25, 2015
ishiamu:
Hmmm. No one really knows tomorrow
i find ur name amusing. ishi: head. amu: diick.
ishiamu: diick head

2 Likes

Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by Lousymouth(m): 10:35am On Nov 25, 2015
I just pity the young girl because those his cannibalistic children will so molest her she go turn Full caste....

1 Like

Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by ebonytarki(m): 10:36am On Nov 25, 2015
Lordave:
That man was a walking dead!

Looks like a corpse angry angry

Even a native doctor go faint on seeing the man for the first time.
lmao,he actually looks like a transgender.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by sweatlana: 10:36am On Nov 25, 2015
hismahillz:

Don't say what u have inkling knowledge abt plz....

Is he nor she not right?
Ishba nkor?
Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by stonecoldcafe: 10:36am On Nov 25, 2015
Mztarstrechy:
When a photo of Abubaka Audu and his much younger wife went viral many months back, many were left wondering and confused as to whether she was his daughter or wife. Alas, the release of a second photo cleared the confusion and the true story was revealed. She wasn’t his daughter but his third wife. Her name is Olivia and she is an half-caste. She hails from the Tiv-part of Benue State as her mum is from Ugba/Unongo family. She is an undergraduate of UNIJOS.

In 2010, Audu was alleged to have abandoned his wife, Mrs. Aisha Audu with her 3 children in the US. Aisha then filed a paper at the District Court of Maryland Montgomery County where she sought protective order against Prince Audu accusing him of assault.

Source: http://trezzy2..com.ng/2015/11/meet-abubakar-audus-teenage-wife-whose.html

Its now insulting to refer to anyone like 'halfcaste'. Mixed race is a lot better.
Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by HRich(m): 10:36am On Nov 25, 2015
Bugatie:
It's never shattered and hope is not lost, she can remarry and still become first lady.

She can marry Wada sha since she's used to marrying her father's mate
End Time Sugguestion
Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by ISLAM4theWISE: 10:37am On Nov 25, 2015
Dont blame her, every one works 2ward table land. Who like to suffer.

Like Yoruba saying;"" Iran meta ko gbodo tosi Laye""
Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by sweatlana: 10:37am On Nov 25, 2015
Lordave:
That man was a walking dead!

Looks like a corpse angry angry

Even a native doctor go faint on seeing the man for the first time.
Exactly my thoughts

1 Like

Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by HRich(m): 10:38am On Nov 25, 2015
sweatlana:

Is he nor she not right? Ishba nkor?
Like seriousily? Were you typing English word?

1 Like

Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by miqos02(m): 10:39am On Nov 25, 2015
hmmm
Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by McTommy: 10:39am On Nov 25, 2015
Chai....Abacha na apple...Dis one Na Kiss....DiArIs God oooooo
Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by maupe: 10:39am On Nov 25, 2015
UncleJudax:

Hahaha. She married him cos of...wait for it....rove. Mtcheew

Now, she can go back to her BOYfriend cry
You all have forgotten she is from the northern part of Nigeria. She married him, out of family obligation

1 Like

Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 25, 2015
Beauty and the beast
Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by HRich(m): 10:40am On Nov 25, 2015
SkinnyDude:
i find ur name amusing. ishi: head. amu: diick.
ishiamu: diick head
Endtime name
Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 25, 2015
Kai!! small gal marrying old man dat look lyk a juju priest or priest of the goddess
Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by Catalyst007(m): 10:42am On Nov 25, 2015
End Time First Lady... Hmmm ::: God Rest His Soul Sha. But Nigerian Politicians dey vex me no be small.

BLACKFRIDAY gists : See my SIGNATURE

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kyari Is A Billionaire With Posh Houses, Sells Seized Cars - Sahara Reporters / Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack / Yahaya Bello Reveals Ahmed Usman Ododo As Preferred Successor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.