Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics (90263 Views)

Ondo: Violence At Owo LGA As INEC Ballot Box Shattered, Ballot Papers Hijacked / IST Presents 2015 Budget To Reps For 2016 / Pic:Kebbi State Ist Lady Mrs Zainab Bagudu Treats Patient In A Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by arabianights: 12:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
Toks2008:

She does not look like a lady who was forced to marry the man...

Honestly when i look at this cruel world of men,i just pity the ladies...how many 69yr old ladies can marry a 30yr old guy let alone a 19yr old?

indeed its a cruel and unjust world of man that we live in.

was she forced? she went in for the money and knew he would mot survive for long. she better be pregnant or even have a child.... either way ,she go know kogi withcraft soon
Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by REDRADARRR(m): 12:39pm On Nov 25, 2015
Austeenx:
Some women can kiss anything for money, even if it's Shrek.

Is this not Child Molestation..........Islam self..

Breeding ground for Bombers and all kind of eyesore in this World.
Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by arabianights: 12:41pm On Nov 25, 2015
johnnday222:

d oda day we were talkn abt y men cheat...n I told a lady dat 99% of female don't marry for love bt money,she was yelln like I was insulting female.
widow at age 24....wot a LovePeddler

is she 24? i thought them say she be teenager? any way good for her....... dem send one woman commot marry am abi?
I so hate ladies dont work hard for what they have and worst of all dont even genuinely love a man but marry for money..... so wicked and unfair
Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by arabianights: 12:41pm On Nov 25, 2015
francizy:
Every trash is news in Nigeria and makes front page on Nairaland... #spits

yet you come rid and even bothered commenting on the trash, abi?
Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by babafirst(m): 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
ministeriallist:
Our women surprise me sometimes. I wonder how she feels kissing him? Women love money pass anything.
She is not kissing his lips ,she is kissing mint,dollars and Euros.

1 Like

Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 25, 2015
Right from the MOMENT I saw this picture in the month of August. ..
My attitude towards ladies changed.
I now see them as Point and kill.... .. Xcept you distinguish yourself
Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by 123papas(m): 12:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
The babe fine no be small.
Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by Toks2008(m): 12:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
arabianights:

was she forced? she went in for the money and knew he would mot survive for long. she better be pregnant or even have a child.... either way ,she go know kogi withcraft soon

Be pregnant ke...its better she is not so that she can just move on with her life.
Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by abdulo4real: 12:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
Austeenx:
hahahahahahagrin grin
Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by Banter1(m): 12:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
Bugatie:
It's never shattered and hope is not lost, she can remarry and still become first lady.

She can marry Wada sha since she's used to marrying her father's mate
marry "wada?" ROTFLMAO
Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by arabianights: 12:58pm On Nov 25, 2015
Toks2008:

Be pregnant ke...its better she is not so that she can just move on with her life.

Na she know she go still get something. am sure he must have given her properties whilst alive ( I hoipe so ooooo)
lets even see whther she will continue to cover up like the way shedid in the pictures,all those women mschew
Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by arabianights: 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
123papas:
The babe fine no be small.

dem plenty and she go know soon.shebi shes now in thesearch for another pot of gold, she go know say dem get women when slap am for that game
Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by ministeriallist: 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
babafirst:
She is not kissing his lips ,she is kissing mint,dollars and Euros.
lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by arabianights: 1:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
REDRADARRR:

Is this not Child Molestation..........Islam self..

Breeding ground for Bombers and all kind of eyesore in this World.

see this fool. islam ,how? her name is OLIVIA!!!!!!!! and she married a muslim man old enough to be her grand dad for money so should we start saying ......christian gals sef
Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by Consultville(m): 1:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
She looks beautiful and charming.... She has every right to re marry a potential Governor.
Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by thelegend1(m): 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
Bugatie:
It's never shattered and hope is not lost, she can remarry and still become first lady.

Case 'n point
Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by francizy(m): 1:04pm On Nov 25, 2015
arabianights:

yet you come rid and even bothered commenting on the trash, abi?

Correct your grammatical blunders bro.. wink
Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by Meritocracy: 1:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
According to formal president Jonathan, he said our life expectancy in Nigeria is seventy and anything above it is extra. If the educated lady like her should go and marry 65years old cargo she should expect to be a window in five years. Chikena.
Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by Tinyemeka(m): 1:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
Trut:
Women and money, gold diggers everywhere
I've said it before and I'll say it again:
These holes ain't loyal.

Or maybe she loved him with an everlasting love. You never can tell. undecided
Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
Austeenx:

This, (the above) IS Shrek!

grin
Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by crackhouse(m): 1:24pm On Nov 25, 2015
Bugatie:

Lol
Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 25, 2015
Osanobua!!! Did this girl kiss that mouth of his shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry angry Orue!!! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by crackhouse(m): 1:26pm On Nov 25, 2015
Meritocracy:
According to formal president Jonathan, he said our life expectancy in Nigeria is seventy and anything above it is extra. If the educated lady like her should go and marry 65years old cargo she should expect to be a window in five years. Chikena.
lol @ formal and window.
Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 25, 2015
Bugatie:

i laugh in ebira!kiss
Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
Bugatie:

point of correction..her grandfather's mate
Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by Bugatie(m): 1:50pm On Nov 25, 2015
GogobiriLalas:
Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by Bugatie(m): 1:50pm On Nov 25, 2015
GogobiriLalas:

Yes sir tongue
Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
thorpido:
Some parents literarily sell their daughters for money.
thats no news now!someone just sold to oshiomole and lamido sanusi who even shamelessly flaunt the beauty of girls young enough to be their grand daughter. Smh.
Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
you no the check ur english before u type? abi u dy rush to get likes? Walahi..
I'll go with ur point, cus i believed she has lost the most reliable man she has in this world....but if she can contest and win, fine...[/quote] ur english bad no be small. Why not use ur mother tongue maybe u can communicate beta.
Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
Bugatie:

And which one is "you no the" ... over sabi English teacher
tell am jare! I laugh in japanese. Choi choi choi!:-D
Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by Bugatie(m): 2:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
kkh2:
tell am jare! I laugh in japanese. Choi choi choi!:-D

I tire for that my end time teacher o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) / Kyari Is A Billionaire With Posh Houses, Sells Seized Cars - Sahara Reporters / Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.