Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

#FuelScarcity Trending On Twitter - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #FuelScarcity Trending On Twitter (21083 Views)

#FuelScarcity: Lagosians On Top Of Open Vehicles (photos) / #FuelScarcity; Senators Visit Capital Oil And Other Petroleum Depots..photos / #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #FuelScarcity Trending On Twitter by noeloge82(m): 11:28am On Nov 25, 2015
The most annoying thing is that as the fuel scarcity bites harder our minister of information who was shouting before has all of a sudden gone dumb on this case and when johnathan was there in times of difficulty he would grant media chat to explain d situation but in this case d president keeps flying from one country to another , d VP that said d price of fuel will be reduced has gone solo
Lai mohammed has gone dumb
APC as a party no longer shouts change now is sabotage and when GEJ said people are sabotaging him they called him "Clueless"
Now which way Nigeria
Power less than 4hrs a day

Hmmmm this change we seek I hope we can contain what we have gotten

#giveusfuel
#fuelscarcity
Re: #FuelScarcity Trending On Twitter by Emeka71(m): 11:30am On Nov 25, 2015
gohzieh:

If we follow you, what will happen?
Will it reduce the price of fuel scarcity?
Then you will know when the scarcity will end.
Re: #FuelScarcity Trending On Twitter by Omotayor123(f): 11:30am On Nov 25, 2015
permsec:
Where did you hide my friend adedayourt
He don dey mis behave tongue
Re: #FuelScarcity Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 25, 2015
Who really messed Nigeria up? I mean which government?

When the January '66 coup took place, the leader said he wanted clear the mess created by the first republic politicians.

In July that year, other set of coup plotters, this time, of northern extraction, also toppled government to correct perceived mess.

In the midst of all these, Gowon came to clear mess.

Murtala and his fellow officer struck- to clear mess.

Of course, Dimka killed Murtala to clear mess.

Then, in '79, Shagari was elected. This time around, to clear the mess created by long years of Military rule.

Four years and three months down the line, Buhari struck- to clear the mess created by politicians.

Of course, about two years or thereabout later, IBB struck. By this time, we were talking about the mess created by both solders and politicians.

When IBB could not manage our transition to democracy well, Abacha took over from his puppet- Shonekan, to clear mess.

Then came Abdusalam. This man made our transition to democracy possible in just eleven months.

So, when he handed over power to Obasanjo, several panels were set up- to clear inherited mess.

Never tell me you've forgotten Yar' Adua's power sector probe as well as subsidy probe were aimed at clearing some mess.

Today, The ruling APC whose 70% members are formally PDP and this Buhari are talking of 16 years of mess created by the PDP .

Can you "saw what I am sawing"

Who really messed Nigeria up?

3 Likes

Re: #FuelScarcity Trending On Twitter by erusen: 11:48am On Nov 25, 2015
forkadict:

Wrong!

I am a hardcore Buhari fan. I voted for him in 2007, 2011 and 2015. But I must say thus far, I am disappointed big time in his tenure so far. One would think that his desperation in gunning for the office which made him contest about 4 times, he would hit the ground running and that there would be a major shift from the status quo. But the idi.ot is proving to be overwhelmed by the demands of the office of the president.

Mtschew!

But this would still not have made me vote for PDP. Lai lai..
other parties dey na
Re: #FuelScarcity Trending On Twitter by ShowYourCertificate: 11:52am On Nov 25, 2015
dyn1800:
Shame on you .... Sadly the man you called dullard remain the number one man in the country.... Yet you that have all the brains is only known to be barking like a rabies Dog on Naira land... What a pathetic I fe you're living
Yes shame on me, shame on you, shame on all of us that a dullard is the number one man in the country. That makes the country a dullard country sad.
Re: #FuelScarcity Trending On Twitter by Temiyeoluwa04(f): 12:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
Fuel scarcity in Nigeria today, isn't the fault of the government (president) as a matter of fact, he's trying his best to curb it.
Pray for your country
Don't complicate matter by insulting one another
Peace!!!
Re: #FuelScarcity Trending On Twitter by IAmTobore(m): 12:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
Joejonah:
They think they will enjoy our oil forever. Nigerians have not seen suffering. Let's wait till Niger delta is no longer part of this zoo.. .

Una go sell 1 acre of groundnut plantation take buy 2 litres of fuel.
Come on, stop that!
Re: #FuelScarcity Trending On Twitter by kukl0(m): 12:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
those ppl hu called us wailing wailers,I op dey are not wailing now?
those ppl hu treked to abj to grt Pmb,I op dey wunt regret cos dey wud trek more.
wen APC talks destruction walks.
Re: #FuelScarcity Trending On Twitter by Blingblings(m): 12:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
What do u expect from the zoo.... failed promises every where... una never see anything
Re: #FuelScarcity Trending On Twitter by adedayourt(m): 12:39pm On Nov 25, 2015
Omotayor123:

ahh!!!
omotayor123

aint miss bhavin dearie
Re: #FuelScarcity Trending On Twitter by adedayourt(m): 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2015
Omotayor123:

Flex for where

av been on dis ugu tre sighting u frm afar tongue
Re: #FuelScarcity Trending On Twitter by Okanokan(m): 12:49pm On Nov 25, 2015
Bugatie:
#fuelscarcity...

And the insensitive president cum minister of petroleum is busy shuttling from one country to another while the masses suffer.

At this point, one wonders what the organised labour is doing

Bugatie, You forgot to note that during Gen Buhari first stint as Head of State, he did not travel outside Nigeria, so with this opportunity i see him carry the AJALA TRAVEL ROUND THE WORLD FLAG! anyway nothing spoil? We dey watch with two EYES closed.
Re: #FuelScarcity Trending On Twitter by Tex42(m): 1:22pm On Nov 25, 2015
Baba now that u are the petroleum minister, could u do something about this fuel scarcity?
Re: #FuelScarcity Trending On Twitter by dyn1800: 1:26pm On Nov 25, 2015
Sorry your wound will soon be healed ...... I just hope you'll will appreciate the dullard when benefits started flowing
ShowYourCertificate:
Yes shame on me, shame on you, shame on all of us that a dullard is the number one man in the country. That makes the country a dullard country sad.
Re: #FuelScarcity Trending On Twitter by Tinyemeka(m): 1:29pm On Nov 25, 2015
Zaikon:
from sai baba to chai baba

Lol.

#ChaiBaba
Re: #FuelScarcity Trending On Twitter by permsec: 2:05pm On Nov 25, 2015
Omotayor123:
why na? wetin happen?
Re: #FuelScarcity Trending On Twitter by QuotaSystem: 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2015
omenka:
I will ignore you so hard you'd doubt even your own existence.

#Apologies to QuotaSystem.

None required cool
Re: #FuelScarcity Trending On Twitter by Omotayor123(f): 3:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
adedayourt:

ahh!!!

aint miss bhavin dearie
If I hear undecided
Re: #FuelScarcity Trending On Twitter by Omotayor123(f): 3:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
permsec:
why na? wetin happen?
I don't know ooo. Maybe you should ask him for me.
Re: #FuelScarcity Trending On Twitter by permsec: 3:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
Omotayor123:

I don't know ooo. Maybe you should ask him for me.
Bia, adedayourt seems you've fumbled. No wonder you've been on low key. You are SUMMONED with immediate effect.
Re: #FuelScarcity Trending On Twitter by ShowYourCertificate: 3:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
dyn1800:
Sorry your wound will soon be healed ...... I just hope you'll will appreciate the dullard when benefits started flowing
What good can come out from a senile dullard? Nothing good.
Re: #FuelScarcity Trending On Twitter by dyn1800: 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
I'm sorry you've to live with nothing good for the next 8yrs all thing being equal .... How will you cope ?
ShowYourCertificate:
What good can come out from a senile dullard? Nothing good.
Re: #FuelScarcity Trending On Twitter by Shine1177: 4:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
Chosen1984:
I remember the words of a renowned Nigerian prophet earlier this year "NIGERIANS WOULD STONE BUHARI IN 6 MONTHS TIME"
Pastor Johnson Suleiman. This prophecy may come to pass if care is not taken. Before you know people wey shout "hossana" today go turn say "stone him to death"
Re: #FuelScarcity Trending On Twitter by ShowYourCertificate: 4:29pm On Nov 25, 2015
dyn1800:
I'm sorry you've to live with nothing good for the next 8yrs all thing being equal .... How will you cope ?
We all have to live with it. It's so unfortunate. It's those that live in Nigeria I pity the most sad. So sad.
Re: #FuelScarcity Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 25, 2015
Shine1177:

Pastor Johnson Suleiman. This prophecy may come to pass if care is not taken. Before you know people wey shout "hossana" today go turn say "stone him to death"
Correct!! APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN
Re: #FuelScarcity Trending On Twitter by saintkel(m): 5:30pm On Nov 25, 2015
400billionman:

Very soon, cars will be powered by water..
Amen o
Re: #FuelScarcity Trending On Twitter by dyn1800: 5:44pm On Nov 25, 2015
I believe in the adminstration not regretting anything about it
ShowYourCertificate:
We all have to live with it. It's so unfortunate. It's those that live in Nigeria I pity the most sad. So sad.
Re: #FuelScarcity Trending On Twitter by ShowYourCertificate: 6:41pm On Nov 25, 2015
dyn1800:
I believe in the adminstration not regretting anything about it
Goodluck with your beliefs. You are blessed for blindly believing in someone when there's nothing to show for it.

Afterall, it is written....blessed are those who do not see but yet believe grin
Re: #FuelScarcity Trending On Twitter by dyn1800: 6:47pm On Nov 25, 2015
You know what ? When someone like you see nothing good about his adminstration.... "We give you a warm hug and whisper to your ear that it must be hard being blind" grin cheesy cool
ShowYourCertificate:
Goodluck with your beliefs. You are blessed for blindly believing in someone when there's nothing to show for it.

Afterall, it is written....blessed are those who do not see but yet believe grin
Re: #FuelScarcity Trending On Twitter by kushma(m): 6:55pm On Nov 25, 2015
400billionman:

And you dont see it as scarcity.

At least, recite the law of Demand and Supply.

Well to chaai The law of demand states that, if all other factors remain equal, the higher the price of a good, the less people will demand that good. In other words, the higher the price, the lower the quantity demanded. Now I guess u know I did ma homework.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ondo Workers Rejoice As Governor Akeredolu Pays Salary / Soldiers In Gun Battle With Boko Haram In Maiduguri / Rochas Okorocha's 56th Birthday Celebration (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.