Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

#FuelScarcity Trending On Twitter - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #FuelScarcity Trending On Twitter (21084 Views)

#FuelScarcity: Lagosians On Top Of Open Vehicles (photos) / #FuelScarcity; Senators Visit Capital Oil And Other Petroleum Depots..photos / #FuelScarcity: How Much Is Petrol Sold In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #FuelScarcity Trending On Twitter by tonytony208(m): 4:17am On Nov 26, 2015
Memyselfu2009:
Anti Change. The moment when we realise that trying to spoil government effort to bring development in Nigeria in respective of the political party in power only then we can say we really want change.

Pls, kindly shut your stupid, bribed mouth up. Were you not one of those who took gej to the cleaner, calling himself dullard and clueless?
Re: #FuelScarcity Trending On Twitter by Memyselfu2009(m): 9:08am On Nov 26, 2015
tonytony208:

Pls, kindly shut your stupid, bribed mouth up. Were you not one of those who took gej to the cleaner, calling himself dullard and clueless?

How sure are you am a fan to no political party I have never voted before for a political party but when I see the truth I speak. So my question to you how sure are about me. To me Jonathan is Nigeria best president just that he fail to tackle corruption

1 Like

Re: #FuelScarcity Trending On Twitter by adedayourt(m): 10:11am On Nov 26, 2015
permsec:
I am absolutely naive in law my brother. Just that i'll love to marry one so as to gain more idea as pertains to Law. I read Banking and Finance in school.

impressive cool

wudnt av tut we shared similar line of profession
Re: #FuelScarcity Trending On Twitter by permsec: 10:25am On Nov 26, 2015
adedayourt:

impressive cool

wudnt av tut we shared similar line of profession
Wonderful! whats ur area of profession? And how is your iyawo?
Re: #FuelScarcity Trending On Twitter by adedayourt(m): 11:24am On Nov 26, 2015
permsec:
Wonderful! whats ur area of profession? And how is your iyawo?

an accountant

iyawo is do fine
both keeping it real on our ugu tree

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Swears In Winifred Ekanem Oyo-Ita As Head Of Service / Soldiers In Gun Battle With Boko Haram In Maiduguri / Gen. Faruk Yahaya Warns IPOB, ESN: Don’t Threaten Integrity Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.