Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

My Husband Stop Sleeping With Me – Sugar Mummy Needs A Boyfriend – Apply Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Stop Sleeping With Me – Sugar Mummy Needs A Boyfriend – Apply Now (760 Views)

24-Year-Old Man: "How My Beard Got Me Sugar Mummy In Lagos" / Guys! Why You Should Stop Sleeping With That Cheating Girlfriend / USA Based Sugar Mummy Needs A Strong Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Stop Sleeping With Me – Sugar Mummy Needs A Boyfriend – Apply Now by judesuper(f): 10:12am On Nov 25, 2015
MY HUSBAND STOP SLEEPING WITH ME – SUGAR MUMMY NEEDS A BOYFRIEND – APPLY NOW_I am Jumoke from Lagos and I am seriously fed up so I decided to contact you the admin of BADOOng to help me out. My husband stopped sleeping with me for the past 4 months and I have no one to cry to, I asked to know what my offenses are and he won’t listen talk less of answering me.
I need a fresh boyfriend of about 21 – 25 years who is fun to be with, understanding, good in bed and can make me happy. Please you are my last hope so help me please...drop ur contact details or call +2349023652363 see her pics @http://www.042african..in/2015/11/my-husband-stop-sleeping-with-me-sugar.html
Re: My Husband Stop Sleeping With Me – Sugar Mummy Needs A Boyfriend – Apply Now by tripplephi: 10:22am On Nov 25, 2015
judesuper:
MY HUSBAND STOP SLEEPING WITH ME – SUGAR MUMMY NEEDS A BOYFRIEND – APPLY NOW_I am Jumoke from Lagos and I am seriously fed up so I decided to contact you the admin of BADOOng to help me out. My husband stopped sleeping with me for the past 4 months and I have no one to cry to, I asked to know what my offenses are and he won’t listen talk less of answering me.
I need a fresh boyfriend of about 21 – 25 years who is fun to be with, understanding, good in bed and can make me happy. Please you are my last hope so help me please...drop ur contact details or call +2349023652363 see her pics @http://www.042african..in/2015/11/my-husband-stop-sleeping-with-me-sugar.html

MORE LIES.............CHAI

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If Your Intended Spouse Nudes Leak / Love, Dating And Genotype(did You Know Your Status)? / Hilarious Job Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.