Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Please I Need Help,on Blogging - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please I Need Help,on Blogging (1662 Views)

Free Training !! On Blogging And Making Money.limited Time Offer !! / Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries / Who Knows A-Z On Blogging? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help,on Blogging by awesomegenius(m): 12:29pm On Nov 25, 2015
Goodday Fellow N'landers,Please i need help on blogging,please anyone with tips on how i can create or design/modify a sports blog.Should please help me out.
Re: Please I Need Help,on Blogging by yusufu16: 1:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
awesomegenius:
Goodday Fellow N'landers,Please i need help on blogging,please anyone with tips on i can design/modify a sports blog.Should please help me out,

Depending on your budget, you can use either wordpress or google blogger. However I will suggest you use self hosted wordpress platform. That way you are in total control of your blog otherwise you can start with Google blogger which is free. Back to your question. What platform are you using for your blog.
Re: Please I Need Help,on Blogging by Donald3d(m): 1:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
awesomegenius:
Goodday Fellow N'landers,Please i need help on blogging,please anyone with tips on how i can create or design/modify a sports blog.Should please help me out.
you could chat me up 08182346055,do you have any prior experiences ?
Re: Please I Need Help,on Blogging by awesomegenius(m): 2:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
yusufu16:

Depending on your budget, you can use either wordpress or google blogger. However I will suggest you use self hosted wordpress platform. That way you are in total control of your blog otherwise you can start with Google blogger which is free. Back to your question. What platform are you using for your blog.

I'm Using google blogger Sir,I'll be gratefull if u can lend me,an Helping hand Sir.
Re: Please I Need Help,on Blogging by awesomegenius(m): 2:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
Donald3d:
you could chat me up 08182346055,do you have any prior experiences ?

I have little experience Sir,This Is My First blog
Re: Please I Need Help,on Blogging by bedfordng(m): 2:18pm On Nov 25, 2015
awesomegenius:
at least a link to the blog could be of help for check out
Re: Please I Need Help,on Blogging by licafonia(m): 5:52pm On Nov 25, 2015
awesomegenius:
Awesomegenius, you can use my free tutorial on how to set up a blog here: www.onlinebloggingincome.com/how-to-setup-a-blog-on-wordpress
It covers virtually everything you need to know plus you always contact me when you hit the rock.
Re: Please I Need Help,on Blogging by awesomegenius(m): 6:24pm On Nov 25, 2015
bedfordng:
at least a link to the blog could be of help for check out

Okay Sir. . . . www.mysportsvibes..com
Re: Please I Need Help,on Blogging by awesomegenius(m): 6:26pm On Nov 25, 2015
licafonia:
Awesomegenius, you can use my free tutorial on how to set up a blog here: www.onlinebloggingincome.com/how-to-setup-a-blog-on-wordpress
It covers virtually everything you need to know plus you always contact me when you hit the rock.

Thanks Bro,i'll Hala U.Whenever i hit a rock
Re: Please I Need Help,on Blogging by Rosemary216(f): 8:39pm On Nov 25, 2015
awesomegenius:

what language are u blogging with? I cant read anything on it!
the template is cool but try addding some touch of spots lyk images of a football or sumtin in a part of d background
Re: Please I Need Help,on Blogging by nnamdiosu(m): 9:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
awesomegenius:
why dont you go to play store and download the blogging app called Blog Hub?
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.debut.bloghub

Re: Please I Need Help,on Blogging by awesomegenius(m): 9:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
Rosemary216:
what language are u blogging with? I cant read anything on it!
the template is cool but try addding some touch of spots lyk images of a football or sumtin in a part of d background

Spanish,it's Actually A Test language i'll update it!....Thanks For Ur Contribution ma'am
Re: Please I Need Help,on Blogging by bedfordng(m): 10:59pm On Nov 25, 2015
awesomegenius:

seems you've not started making post on that blog. You have to do that if you really want review. As for the template, i can't see navigation menu, not mobile friendly, no read more. Try and fix it
Re: Please I Need Help,on Blogging by awesomegenius(m): 11:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
bedfordng:
seems you've not started making post on that blog. You have to do that if you really want review. As for the template, i can't see navigation menu, not mobile friendly, no read more. Try and fix it

Thanks Alot Bro,Plz Can U Give me Tips on how to fix them?....thanks
Re: Please I Need Help,on Blogging by bedfordng(m): 8:28am On Nov 26, 2015
awesomegenius:

Thanks Alot Bro,Plz Can U Give me Tips on how to fix them?....thanks
you may want to change your template.search online for responsive template that is mobile friendly. Most do have automatic read more so it will solve it.you can also add the site to google web master and also connect it to your facebook and twitter profile to automatically post content immediately you published new post. Twitterfeed is for that.
Re: Please I Need Help,on Blogging by awesomegenius(m): 9:14am On Nov 26, 2015
bedfordng:
you may want to change your template.search online for responsive template that is mobile friendly. Most do have automatic read more so it will solve it.you can also add the site to google web master and also connect it to your facebook and twitter profile to automatically post content immediately you published new post. Twitterfeed is for that.

Thanks Bro....i'll give u feedback
Re: Please I Need Help,on Blogging by awesomegenius(m): 11:06am On Nov 27, 2015
yusufu16:

Bro Abeg,I need Ur help oooh.
Re: Please I Need Help,on Blogging by Rosemary216(f): 11:40am On Nov 28, 2015
awesomegenius:

Spanish,it's Actually A Test language i'll update it!....Thanks For Ur Contribution ma'am
cool.
Re: Please I Need Help,on Blogging by awesomegenius(m): 1:01pm On Nov 28, 2015
Rosemary216:
cool.

Thanks Ma'am,ur Blog Looks Fabulous
Re: Please I Need Help,on Blogging by sktop: 1:37pm On Nov 28, 2015
you can check my offer to contact me cos i will do the design for you. www.researchfaculty.com/2015/05/i-can-creat-a-free-responsive-website-for-you.html?m=1
Re: Please I Need Help,on Blogging by Rosemary216(f): 9:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
awesomegenius:

Thanks Ma'am,ur Blog Looks Fabulous
thanks!
Re: Please I Need Help,on Blogging by awesomegenius(m): 12:15am On Nov 29, 2015
Rosemary216:
thanks!

Uwc Ma'am.........Kindly Check Ur Mail
Re: Please I Need Help,on Blogging by Rosemary216(f): 8:29pm On Nov 29, 2015
awesomegenius:

Uwc Ma'am.........Kindly Check Ur Mail
kindly reply!

(1) (Reply)

Host Your Website Here With Us Today / How Can I Convert My Wordpress Site To Android App Free / Get A No 1 Google Ranking Within 7 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.