Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,447 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today (94392 Views)

Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos / Nigerians Deported From UK, Arrive Lagos, To Complete Their Jail In Kirikiri / 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by quickly: 11:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
calaway:

HAVE YOU HEARD THE STORY OF THOSE DEPORTED? SOME OF THEM ARE STUDENTS... WITH FEES PAID BUT CAUGHT ON THE WRONG FOOT PAPERWISE MY FRIEND STOP BEING A ZOMBIE..

As a foreigner in a country ur subject to deportation especially if ur caught on wrong for whatever dat means.

Are u hearing what is happening in europe? More is too come.

And stop being an ignoramus, Europe want to reduce migrants legal or illegal

just like Buhari introduced ghana must go
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by vicque(f): 11:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
- we need to open an emergency centre and take stock - region by region ( the respective state government should be responsible)
- we need to check for Ebola patients in this first batch and also take their fingerprints at the point of entry.
- telcos should open a free contact centre so that individuals can keep in touch with their families and relatives (MTN should take note)
- we need to open a counselling centre to educate them that "No place like home."
- the kids/children in this first batch should be taken care of immediately including providing diapers, meals etc
- banks should approach the returnees for account opening
- olx can approach them so that they can dispose off their assets electronically including tablets, laptops, wears etc
- The Ministry of Information and Culture should publish the names of the returnees in leading media houses (print and electronic).[/quote]

This is hilarious

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by sabi99(m): 11:39pm On Nov 25, 2015
Blackfire:
I wish i had finished my house, i will gladly give this guys a place to live atleast 8-10 months to find there feet.

Learn one or two trade... And this is a time for them to be close to God(chi) to make a way...

To all u tribal bigots, shame on u all. U are worse than the devil. And on sunday u will be in church shouting praise the lord, take it from me as an atheist, satan is far more better than u.
u r not an atheist bro....
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by sabi99(m): 11:42pm On Nov 25, 2015
Oh MY GOOD JESUS! See fully grown men lukn hopeless and helpless, thinking of how 2 start afresh with life hustle.........SoBS.....
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by Binsani(m): 12:20am On Nov 26, 2015
I rather sale pure water in my coun3 dan to be treated like a slave in another.
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by Nobody: 2:40am On Nov 26, 2015
Yes
ziccoit:
Dem dey sell Ghana must go bag for uk?
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by Demostical01(m): 5:16am On Nov 26, 2015
I no blame una because una no fit afford money to travel, if you ever travelled you won't be able to mock the travellers that were deported, u guys are (E P) Enemy of progress. Op do me a favour.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by Nobody: 5:24am On Nov 26, 2015
500 criminals and rapists have been deported to nigeria see them hmm mothers wives and girls beware.
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by Lucasbalo(m): 5:52am On Nov 26, 2015
Bollinger:
You know how when you are in a bad place and you see other people being somewhat happy and it pains you. People ask you "hey, how's life?" and you put on a fake smile and say "omo, everything just de bam". Then, one day, those people who you often observe being happy all of a sudden are in the same bad place you are. All of a sudden, you are happy because, you know what they say, misery loves company. See all the negative comments on NL. You mutherfuckers are in a bad place and you have the nerve to open your phucking mouths to say "i love Nigeria my country", "Nigeria is awesome". Awesome my foot. If it was that awesome, you would not be jubillating over someone elses misfortune. Just by your comments alone, one can tell that you all are unhappy and thoroughly depressed. Misery really does love company.
Gbam. You make the most sense.
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by krixik(m): 7:16am On Nov 26, 2015
They look unkempt. Hope they are not criminals released to go home cos Britain is feeling the economic impact of feeding and taking care of foreign criminals and their economy is in shambles. Wahala dey ooooooh.
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by mharita2015(f): 8:52am On Nov 26, 2015
On the lighter side though...Today they woke up to a freshly prepared home cooked meal tongue
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by Michaelkelvin1(m): 9:41am On Nov 26, 2015
POLICE and LAWMA ar thy different
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 26, 2015
grin the guy with arms akimbo though grin
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
rusher14:

There's nothing painful about anything.

I'm not even an easterner but a proud Nigerian.

I'm only disappointed in your likes.

Your likes are a disgrace to humanity the more you see things through ethnic lenses.

How are you helping the system?

What makes you think those returnees wouldn't be employers of labour tomorrow, you inclusive?

Nigeria isn't easy and it's hardly the fault of these people.

Insulting them doesn’t help.

go take several seats
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 26, 2015
obinnashady:
go and sleep with a goat

go sleep with a cow
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by sampo54: 7:16pm On Nov 26, 2015
na wa shey na the 500 people b dis?? I could see only 5-7 guys aba....!!!!
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by Miami11: 8:34am On Nov 27, 2015
Eziachi:
@op, Can you tell which part of the United Kingdom where you had that sort of sunshine and people wearing T shirts as seen in the picture?
Am curious because most places were close to sub zero temperature today.
They were in jail, some were pulled out of their homes with no time to dress appropriately.
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by obinnashady(m): 8:36am On Nov 27, 2015
evlyn:

go sleep with a cow
usu rakwa out nne gi
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by Sagamite(m): 11:24am On Nov 27, 2015
ifyalways:
I sighted Sagamite and R231 cheesy cheesy cheesy

Guys, make una holla me. I dey find marketers with British accent for my black market fuel sales. cheesy

Kai, seriously na people breadwinners, boo, brothers be dis oo. Chai dia riz god oo sad

At least I would not face the harsh winter in Oyinbo land like you. So it is not too bad I was deported. tongue

Na freeze go freeze your yansh, while I build my tent for Lagos Beach. cheesy

By summer, I would have made money and be back in Libya.

This time, when I cross, na Syrian Passport I go produce so they send me to Germany for asylum.

I am still deciding how I would explain my tribal marks sha. grin
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
obinnashady:
usu rakwa out nne gi

sharap
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by obinnashady(m): 1:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
evlyn:

sharap
Ewu Gambia
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 27, 2015
obinnashady:
Ewu Gambia

lol....get a life child
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by vague: 2:08pm On Nov 27, 2015
So coogar has returned to Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by obinnashady(m): 2:14pm On Nov 27, 2015
evlyn:

lol....get a life child
I see u don't have respect...if I flog u eeeeeh!!!!
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
obinnashady:
I see u don't have respect...if I flog u eeeeeh!!!!

lol
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by obinnashady(m): 2:43pm On Nov 27, 2015
evlyn:

lol
u dey laugh me abi?
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by obinnashady(m): 2:46pm On Nov 27, 2015
Sagamite:

At least I would not face the harsh winter in Oyinbo land like you. So it is not too bad I was deported. tongue

Na freeze go freeze your yansh, while I build my tent for Lagos Beach. cheesy

By summer, I would have made money and be back in Libya.

This time, when I cross, na Syrian Passport I go produce so they send me to Germany for asylum.

I am still deciding how I would explain my tribal marks sha. grin

lol,,,....u have a sick imagination
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 27, 2015
obinnashady:
u dey laugh me abi?

ehn nau tongue grin
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by obinnashady(m): 2:48pm On Nov 27, 2015
evlyn:

ehn nau tongue grin
why nau?
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by Sagamite(m): 3:39pm On Nov 27, 2015
obinnashady:
lol,,,....u have a sick imagination

I need to start using it to make money. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Meet 22-Year-Old Lexie Alford Who Has Travelled To Every Country In The World / Bear Ate Billionaire Couple And Pilot After Their Helicopter Crashed In Russia(P / A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.