Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today (94395 Views)

Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos / Nigerians Deported From UK, Arrive Lagos, To Complete Their Jail In Kirikiri / 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by wordbank(m): 6:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
greatricky:
The true Hardship begins,fools
Wen una speak fake phonetics like who dey chop hot yam.
Watay Big Shame.
True Nigerians in diaspora!
Sh!t like this happens when you just want to take with nothing to offer
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by Panshow(m): 6:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
Kai... This is wicked.
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 25, 2015
androidroot:
Buhari goes about telling the whole world
Nigerians are Corrupt . why wont they Deport
500 Nigerians ? Yet he dines with Rogues in
his party
Animal. These men have been in jail for years before Buhari came. Just like nnamdi kanu that came with Biafra must go bag

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 25, 2015
theshield:

Animal. These men have been in jail for years before Buhari came. Just like nnamdi kanu that came with Biafra must go bag
Must you insult me. isokay
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by OnReflection: 7:04pm On Nov 25, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Nigeria is the giant of Africa and a major trading partner with UK hence shouldn't be compared to toy countries.

If this government did enough and mounted considerable pressure on UK government, the threat by Nigerian diasporans to picket the Nigerian embassy in London wouldn't have been issue but because of the lackadaisical attitude of this government towards the inhumane treatment of her citizens in UK, they were disappointed.

It does not work that way brethren.

Look at the chart attached below (for 2014) and tell me if India is less of a trading partner than Nigeria is.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 7:10pm On Nov 25, 2015
CharlesPhc:
See their Ghana Nigeria must go bags

Must you be stupid? When did Ghana must go turn to Nigeria must go. Ezu.
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by remexy(f): 7:14pm On Nov 25, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
This happens when 19th century mindset Military dictator is elected president in 21st century democratic government.

As I said before the election, the peoples general is not wired nor can he be synchronized with 21st century diplomacy to forestall this type of embarrassment on Nigerians living abroad.

A man who couldn't leverage on the political capital generated by peaceful handover of power in Nigeria to better the country's image and economy but preferred badmouthing and denigrating his country before the international community while declaring us all as bunch of corrupt creations except himself.

Who or which country will deal with or transact business with people whose president declared as unrepentant criminals and corrupt establishments?
this has absolutely nothing to do with who our president is. Most of these people were in the UK illegaly long before Buhari became president. The blame game is absolutely childish. all nigerians have to love nigeria, want nigeria and make nigeria conducive for everybody
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 7:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
OnReflection:

It does not work that way brethren.

Look at the chart attached below (for 2014) and tell me if India is less of a trading partner than Nigeria is.

You failed to consider the length of years these so called Nigerian immigrants have stayed in UK and secondly, had this government intervened and failed, then that would've been understandable but alas they were left as sheep having no shepherd.

The actions of our government in relation to this diplomatic brouhaha wasn't encouraging to say the least.
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 7:31pm On Nov 25, 2015
remexy:
this has absolutely nothing to do with who our president is. Most of these people were in the UK illegaly long before Buhari became president. The blame game is absolutely childish. [B]all nigerians have to love nigeria, want nigeria and make nigeria conducive for everybody[/b]

Sisi, this discussion is above your level of understanding.

With regard to your comment in the bold above, President Buhari told Nigerians living in Benin Republic to stay put without contemplating a return to Nigeria among other comments unbecoming of a President hence you are not privy to some information required to make a reasonable input to this discussion.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by FabioPeter: 7:43pm On Nov 25, 2015
Bollinger:
You know how when you are in a bad place and you see other people being somewhat happy and it pains you. People ask you "hey, how's life?" and you put on a fake smile and say "omo, everything just de bam". Then, one day, those people who you often observe being happy all of a sudden are in the same bad place you are. All of a sudden, you are happy because, you know what they say, misery loves company. See all the negative comments on NL. You mutherfuckers are in a bad place and you have the nerve to open your phucking mouths to say "i love Nigeria my country", "Nigeria is awesome". Awesome my foot. If it was that awesome, you would not be jubillating over someone elses misfortune. Just by your comments alone, one can tell that you all are unhappy and thoroughly depressed. Misery really does love company.
Honestly, it fascinates me how you see virtually everything in Nigeria as bad, how people are ignorant with worthless lives and how Nigeria will be heaven if all were like you.
Isn't it sickening that with all your comfort and perfect life in wherever you are, you spend the most of your day trying to catch up with the backward life we live here?
You have a problem, you lack an identity. You wish you were American or European, each day you realize you are not your fantasy, then you take out your frustration on everything Nigerian. I feel sorry for you.
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by Ngalaba1(f): 7:45pm On Nov 25, 2015
Like Seriouslyyyyy?! They do not look like people from the UK.
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by Costa2000(m): 8:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
@ Op i saw these pictures online many years ago. Which airline brought the 500 deportees into the country?.
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by otiigba1(m): 8:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
These people were definitely not deported, usually when people are deported they are not allowed to take any thing except they cloths they have on. These guys seems to have a lot of luggages.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by otiigba1(m): 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2015
Ngalaba1:
Like Seriouslyyyyy?! They do not look like people from the UK.
definitely do not look like people from the UK. From Angola perhaps grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
South Africa would soon follow. Nigerians are pests everywhere they are. Those guys are possibly drug barons who had been in jail in the UK. Criminals!
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by 400billionman: 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
This happens when 19th century mindset Military dictator is elected president in 21st century democratic government.

As I said before the election, the peoples general is not wired nor can he be synchronized with 21st century diplomacy to forestall this type of embarrassment on Nigerians living abroad.

A man who couldn't leverage on the political capital generated by peaceful handover of power in Nigeria to better the country's image and economy but preferred badmouthing and denigrating his country before the international community while declaring us all as bunch of corrupt creations except himself.

Who or which country will deal with or transact business with people whose president declared as unrepentant criminals and corrupt establishments?

Well summarized.

Buhari has sold all Nigerians for 50 kobo CHANGE in the international community..

My premonition never fails me. Unless i am accompanied by daft people..

This is a FIRST IN HISTORY.
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 25, 2015
Bugatie:
So Nigeria has become a mockery in the comity of nations that UK will wake up and depart our country men just like that.

And one wonders the gain of Buhari's continous trip abroad since assumption of office.

Do we still have government in this country?

You better talk with sense.. Where there is no law there is no sin. This guys did not meet up the requirements. Don't lemme waste ma english on you.
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by jossyj: 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

you're inteligent
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by adaxxy: 9:26pm On Nov 25, 2015
Mcheew
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by Bugatie(m): 10:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
Blackfire:
I wish i had finished my house, i will gladly give this guys a place to live atleast 8-10 months to find there feet.

Learn one or two trade... And this is a time for them to be close to God(chi) to make a way...

To all u tribal bigots, shame on u all. U are worse than the devil. And on sunday u will be in church shouting praise the lord, take it from me as an atheist, satan is far more better than u.

God bless your kind intentions sir
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by peleson: 10:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
Keneking:
Lalasticlala ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cry

Where is lalasticlala sef? Break is already over shocked

In my candid opinion, this is no adequate reception of these people.

- we need to open an emergency centre and take stock - region by region ( the respective state government should be responsible)
- we need to check for Ebola patients in this first batch and also take their fingerprints at the point of entry.
- telcos should open a free contact centre so that individuals can keep in touch with their families and relatives (MTN should take note)
- we need to open a counselling centre to educate them that "No place like home."
- the kids/children in this first batch should be taken care of immediately including providing diapers, meals etc
- banks should approach the returnees for account opening
- olx can approach them so that they can dispose off their assets electronically including tablets, laptops, wears etc
- The Ministry of Information and Culture should publish the names of the returnees in leading media houses (print and electronic).

The only sensible comment
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by femynho(m): 10:25pm On Nov 25, 2015
2nd pic, d unkempt guy by d left hand side...be like...HOW I WAN TAKE DO? CHAI!! WEY I DON PROMISE KEMI, JOY, NNEKA N CO...WHICH WAY NOW?
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by ttmacoy: 10:39pm On Nov 25, 2015
This has got nothing to do with mockery but simly following their laws.

Even Americans who are illegal in the UK will be deported and vice versa so we need to stop acting like this is targeted at Nigerians.

Nigeria also has every right to enforce it's laws and deport any illegal immigrants in the country. Nigerians and other nationals who are in the UK legally are in no danger of being deported.

Bugatie:
So Nigeria has become a mockery in the comity of nations that UK will wake up and depart our country men just like that.

And one wonders the gain of Buhari's continous trip abroad since assumption of office.

Do we still have government in this country?
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by 14(m): 10:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
all4naija:
South Africa would soon follow. Nigerians are pests everywhere they are. Those guys are possibly drug barons who had been in jail in the UK. Criminals!

we do it every month, you just dont hear bout it.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by cabasaa: 10:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
shizzy7:
Lol, na Ghana must go bag ooo,
From UK - they should come back with fine Luggage boxes.

I don't believe these pictures.
What part of MMA looks like this.

that part is along the expressway , when going to ikeja computer village

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Meet 22-Year-Old Lexie Alford Who Has Travelled To Every Country In The World / Bear Ate Billionaire Couple And Pilot After Their Helicopter Crashed In Russia(P / A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.