Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

6 Ways To Romance Your Wife!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Ways To Romance Your Wife!!! (876 Views)

Romance Your Career With A Professional Certificate In PUBLIC RELATIONS / 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Ways To Romance Your Wife!!! by RexKexMilann: 2:56pm On Nov 25, 2015

After a long period of time, the passion in a marriage can begin to fade. Keep the flame alive with these ten ways to romance your wife:

Date your wife:

If you asked her out again today, would she still be excited to say yes ? You must have been pretty good at this at one time or she wouldn’t have married you! So why stop now? One date a month at a minimum Use your imagination, get creative, and make it special.

Make her feel special (don’t take the relationship for granted):

“She already knows she’s important to me,” is not a useful response. If you haven’t done something to demonstrate how special she is in the past four hours then you’ve already waited too long. This is not a high budget item; it’s high consideration item. How about an I love you phone call, a simple card slipped in her purse, a midweek lunch date, or flowers delivered to her office. Do you still open the car door? Serve her hot tea, wash her car, deliver an unexpected embrace a foot rub, or candles with dinner? You get the idea.

Use some imagination:

Plan events, dates, evenings at home, vacations - even stolen moments – with the kind of creative thinking that motivated you when you first asked her out. There’s a psychological concept known as the “self-fulfilling prophecy.” Simply put: Believe she’s worth the trouble and she will be; stop trying hard and so will she; and bring some creative intention to your romance as if she still knocks your socks off – and she will.

Take care of yourself:

Check the scales, think about how you dress around your wife, throw away the cigarettes, start some regular exercise, don’t be a slob. When she sees you does she take a second look – or does she look away? Does the way you present yourself tell your wife you want her to be attracted to you or do you take all that for granted?

Say I love you and say it often:

The #1 misnomer believed by unromantic men is this: I shouldn’t have to say it, she should know.

Be kind:

Kindness could well be the “X Factor” in romance Being kind is underplayed, undervalued, underrated and certainly underutilized. Want romance? Be Mr Kindness. Learn to make thoughtfulness and consideration your second nature. Nice guys really do finish first and she’ll fall for you all over again.
Re: 6 Ways To Romance Your Wife!!! by Bugatie(m): 2:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
Haba, just 6 ways? grin
Re: 6 Ways To Romance Your Wife!!! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 25, 2015
This is so romantic smiley
Re: 6 Ways To Romance Your Wife!!! by obiorathesubtle: 3:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
Easier said than done undecided
Re: 6 Ways To Romance Your Wife!!! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
Your first point though. Isn't dating the same thing as courtship? How can you court someone you are married to? I know what you are trying to say, but the way you put it, just doesn't make any sense.

Should have been "take her out on a special date," or something.

Nice write-up though.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Ways To Romance Your Wife!!! by Erukumakanaki: 3:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
7 - Romance her hand with enough Money angry
Re: 6 Ways To Romance Your Wife!!! by missKiffy(f): 3:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
Nah you go teach people how to romance their wives
Re: 6 Ways To Romance Your Wife!!! by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 25, 2015
I wonder
missKiffy:
Nah you go teach people how to romance their wives

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Snake / Snooping On Your Partner's Phone / Is It Advisable To Ask A Girl Whether She Has A Boyfriend Before Asking Her Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.