Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,327 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Are All Single, Cute, Wealthy Guys Players? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are All Single, Cute, Wealthy Guys Players? (1027 Views)

13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!! / Dear God, Frustrate All Single Guys Into Marriage This Year – Lady Prays (Video / Is It Fair To Call Girls Who Sleep Around 'Prostitutes' And Guys 'Players' ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are All Single, Cute, Wealthy Guys Players? by smileysmiley(f): 4:14pm On Nov 25, 2015
This has been giving me series of thought for a while now. I just met a guy, he is really cute, wealthy and to top it all, single. He is every woman's dream guy, so romantic and all. He is a Nigerian but he has a foreign heritage owing to the fact that his maternal grandma is from London. Believe me when I say he is really cute, he is also from the upper class. I belong to the average class but he has a way of always making me feel at ease with him, he even wants to take me home with him this Christmas. My problem comes from the fact that he is too real to be true, I even sneaked through his phone once to check for things that might implicate him but all I saw were messages from girls trying to get his attention, he wasn't making advances at any of them. This guy is white and I'm sure he knows that he is a serious hot cake in women's ministry so why should he want to be faithful to me? If he had the player attribute I would have been at rest but he is so good to be true. On my quest to find out how real he is, I came across a post that says not all cute, single and wealthy guys are players. I don't want to start living this fairytale only for it to be cut short, I'll be seriously heartbroken, its better I don't start at all but this guy has given me nothing to be suspicious of. Sorry for my long parable but I just had to make sure that my info is well detailed, please nairalanders I need to hear your views, guys and ladies please help this confused girl.... I don't want to spit honey out of my mouth neither do I want to lick it and realize that it is bitter cola.... N/b_ if this guy was cute, rich and behaved like the normal guy, I wouldn't have been this confused but he is too good to be real.
Re: Are All Single, Cute, Wealthy Guys Players? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
My dear, cute or ugly, rich or poor, a guy dat will cheat will cheat nd dere is nothing u could do about it

D guy had not given u any reason to doubt him so y trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill

Just relax and enjoy your relationship, nd stop worrying ur pretty head, wat will be will be, just play ur part

Even though he has a lot of girls out dere dat r trying to get his attention, it's up to you to make him see dat u r d only girl dat matters, dats if you are really into him
Re: Are All Single, Cute, Wealthy Guys Players? by smileysmiley(f): 4:29pm On Nov 25, 2015
Greekgoddess:
My dear, cute or ugly, rich or poor, a guy dat will cheat will cheat nd dere is nothing u could do about it

D guy had not given u any reason to doubt him so y trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill

Just relax and enjoy your relationship, nd stop worrying ur pretty head, wat will be will be, just play ur part

Even though he has a lot of girls out dere dat r trying to get his attention, it's up to you to make him see dat u r d only girl dat matters, dats if you are really into him
thanks, I really appreciate
Re: Are All Single, Cute, Wealthy Guys Players? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 25, 2015
smileysmiley:
thanks, I really appreciate
U r welcome dear
Re: Are All Single, Cute, Wealthy Guys Players? by sinaj(f): 4:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
Which one is upper and lower class again abi na cgpa

Btw some of them are players, some gays, nd some are naturally shy or introverts.

U dnt conclude by mere assumption wink
Re: Are All Single, Cute, Wealthy Guys Players? by jaymejate: 4:43pm On Nov 25, 2015
Actually to be serious, some are Business Men, Engineers, Online bla bla bla, Doctors e. T. c, not all are Football Players grin

You should pray for a good one, they no de write player for forehead o
Re: Are All Single, Cute, Wealthy Guys Players? by smileysmiley(f): 4:47pm On Nov 25, 2015
jaymejate:
Actually to be serious, some are Business Men, Engineers, Online bla bla bla, Doctors e. T. c, not all are Football Players grin

funny you wink
jaymejate:

funny you.... thanks
Re: Are All Single, Cute, Wealthy Guys Players? by obiorathesubtle: 5:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
smileysmiley:
This has been giving me series of thought for a while now. I just met a guy, he is really cute, wealthy and to top it all, single. He is every woman's dream guy, so romantic and all. He is a Nigerian but he has a foreign heritage owing to the fact that his maternal grandma is from London. Believe me when I say he is really cute, he is also from the upper class. I belong to the average class but he has a way of always making me feel at ease with him, he even wants to take me home with him this Christmas. My problem comes from the fact that he is too real to be true, I even sneaked through his phone once to check for things that might implicate him but all I saw were messages from girls trying to get his attention, he wasn't making advances at any of them. This guy is white and I'm sure he knows that he is a serious hot cake in women's ministry so why should he want to be faithful to me? If he had the player attribute I would have been at rest but he is so good to be true. On my quest to find out how real he is, I came across a post that says not all cute, single and wealthy guys are players. I don't want to start living this fairytale only for it to be cut short, I'll be seriously heartbroken, its better I don't start at all but this guy has given me nothing to be suspicious of. Sorry for my long parable but I just had to make sure that my info is well detailed, please nairalanders I need to hear your views, guys and ladies please help this confused girl.... I don't want to spit honey out of my mouth neither do I want to lick it and realize that it is bitter cola.... N/b_ if this guy was cute, rich and behaved like the normal guy, I wouldn't have been this confused but he is too good to be real.

1st bolded. Women do not know what they want, and even went they see what they think they want, they do not believe it's true or still ask themselves if it's what they want. They have successfully managed to confuse themselves time and again, and it's amazing.

2nd bolded, they want the best, but when they get it, they complain, when they don't get it, they still complain! Then they want to go back to what they don't want, what other people have that they don't like, they say they want to be different, but deep down, they want to be like every other person. Btw. Op. You need a self-esteem boost

3rd bolded,no wonder you people are called WOMEN. Smh

4th bolded, you have that? What else do you want exactly?

5th bolded, you have want you think you want but you don't believe it's what you think you want, you want the handsome rich player kind who'll treat you like nonsense, then it'll look normal to you? So you'll open another thread and say "my cute rich handsome husband is cheating on me". Now you have a higher percent of assurance that you won't have to deal with a cheating guy, you don't think it's normal for you?

I think what you're suffering from is all the nonsense people say that all men are the same, you've embraced it, you sleep with it, you rehearse it. Now look at you. I hope you're happy for how far you've gone?
Re: Are All Single, Cute, Wealthy Guys Players? by IamLEGEND1: 5:04pm On Nov 25, 2015
dump that guy
he ain't loyal

1 Like

Re: Are All Single, Cute, Wealthy Guys Players? by smileysmiley(f): 5:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

1st bolded. Women do not know what they want, and even went they see what they think they want, they do not believe it's true or still ask themselves if it's what they want. They have successfully managed to confuse themselves time and again, and it's amazing.

2nd bolded, they want the best, but when they get it, they complain, when they don't get it, they still complain! Then they want to go back to what they don't want, what other people have that they don't like, they say they want to be different, but deep down, they want to be like every other person. Btw. Op. You need a self-esteem boost

3rd bolded,no wonder you people are called WOMEN. Smh

4th bolded, you have that? What else do you want exactly?

5th bolded, you have want you think you want but you don't believe it's what you think you want, you want the handsome rich player kind who'll treat you like nonsense, then it'll look normal to you? So you'll open another thread and say "my cute rich handsome husband is cheating on me". Now you have a higher percent of assurance that you won't have to deal with a cheating guy, you don't think it's normal for you?

I think what you're suffering from is all the nonsense people say that all men are the same, you've embraced it, you sleep with it, you rehearse it. Now look at you. I hope you're happy for how far you've gone?
I think you hit the nail straight in the head, thanks

1 Like

Re: Are All Single, Cute, Wealthy Guys Players? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
A cheat will always be s cheat. His status has nothing to do with his cheat in him. Rich, poor, cute, ugly, tall, shot; a cheat will always cheat
Re: Are All Single, Cute, Wealthy Guys Players? by hertz9te(m): 6:18pm On Nov 25, 2015
yes they are believe me.
Re: Are All Single, Cute, Wealthy Guys Players? by Maduabuchuqwu(m): 6:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
The answer you're looking for is this, what are your qualities? Your kind of person, then observe if he's attracted to girls like you.
Some guys like smart girls and smart girls only, are you smart?
Those kinda things, think about it.

He might be the kinda guy that selects his girl.
Re: Are All Single, Cute, Wealthy Guys Players? by luvguy(m): 6:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
smileysmiley:
gals believe wen a guy is cute he's a cheat...see, most of dem re introvert nd d shy typ...#talkin frm xperience#.....ladies wil surely admire bt he wil b shy 2 even speak 2 dem...so baby chill
Re: Are All Single, Cute, Wealthy Guys Players? by 2dice(m): 6:39pm On Nov 25, 2015
C.Ronaldo is a Player
Mikel too is a Player
Even kobe Bryan is a Player
Definitely that nigga is a PLAYER
Re: Are All Single, Cute, Wealthy Guys Players? by prettysassygirl(f): 8:06pm On Nov 25, 2015
All that glitters ain't gold girlfriend.
Re: Are All Single, Cute, Wealthy Guys Players? by rosalieene(f): 8:13pm On Nov 25, 2015
someone should put word in my mouth.......
Re: Are All Single, Cute, Wealthy Guys Players? by Youngpo413: 9:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
smileysmiley:
stick to current bf and thank me later...what's so special about you that will make such cute and wealthy guy stick to you alone....
Re: Are All Single, Cute, Wealthy Guys Players? by Youngpo413: 9:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
rosalieene:
someone should put word in my mouth.......
ok
Re: Are All Single, Cute, Wealthy Guys Players? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
Is it just me, or did the OP place a lot of emphasis on the fact that the guy has white blood?

Naija girls and colonial mentality sha undecided

OP own even better. Some go see Chinko follow, Lebanese follow, even Somalians sef. Una doe

(1) (Reply)

[COMEDY] White People Vs Nigerians Sex Interruption / How I Wish Girls Of This Century Can Do This... / (photo) What Kind Of Love Play Is Going On Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.