Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

MR CORK Was Among The 500 Nigerian That Got Deported Today - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MR CORK Was Among The 500 Nigerian That Got Deported Today (4128 Views)

Hey Mr Cork, Im Calling You Out. / Help;my Cork Always Disgrace Me / See The Ice-cream Inspired Pre-wedding Photo-shoot That Got The Internet Buzzing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MR CORK Was Among The 500 Nigerian That Got Deported Today by ggrin(f): 7:35am On Nov 26, 2015
I sure say na mrcork wahala make dem deport 500 nigerians crygrin
Re: MR CORK Was Among The 500 Nigerian That Got Deported Today by MrsChima(f): 9:12am On Nov 26, 2015
Mr. Cork give me your contacts, I will western union some funds to you. Lagos or Abuja? grin

undecided? tongue.

1 Like

Re: MR CORK Was Among The 500 Nigerian That Got Deported Today by MrsChima(f): 9:13am On Nov 26, 2015
Ladies, if you see a Peckham boy in Lagos please be easy on him. He is relishing in his embarrassment and shame. cheesy grin grin
Re: MR CORK Was Among The 500 Nigerian That Got Deported Today by armadeo(m): 9:14am On Nov 26, 2015
Mr cork arrives Nigeria with his range rover spot $28k cash.

Hes gonna get your girls no offeinse

1 Like

Re: MR CORK Was Among The 500 Nigerian That Got Deported Today by kurtCobain(m): 9:25am On Nov 26, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
grin cheesy grin
bloody ink on my pen spelled suicide, Kurt Cobain even died cause u scrutinized. A$AP Rocky #Phoenix
Re: MR CORK Was Among The 500 Nigerian That Got Deported Today by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 26, 2015
kurtCobain:
bloody ink on my pen spelled suicide, Kurt Cobain even died cause u scrutinized. A$AP Rocky #Phoenix
sabi man....... I raise hands for you✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️
Re: MR CORK Was Among The 500 Nigerian That Got Deported Today by kramfonos(m): 9:34am On Nov 26, 2015
Mosjentle:
names of streets in UK be sounding like spells on Harry Potter.. . Abbey wood!!!! *points wand* Plumstead!!

Psycho! This got me reeling with laughter!cheesy

Re: MR CORK Was Among The 500 Nigerian That Got Deported Today by kurtCobain(m): 3:47pm On Nov 26, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
sabi man....... I raise hands for you✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️
naso bro...follow back.
Re: MR CORK Was Among The 500 Nigerian That Got Deported Today by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
kurtCobain:
naso bro...follow back.
done bruv

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Nigerian Guy Exposes Whatsapp Conversation Of A Lady Who Asked Him... / My Encounter With A Unilag Female Biology Student / Just For Fun. "Romanceland Diss Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.