Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

We Want 100 Percent Control, Ownership Of Our Oil – N/delta Group - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Want 100 Percent Control, Ownership Of Our Oil – N/delta Group (2147 Views)

Niger Delta Group Vows To Bomb NNPC Towers If Patience Jonathan Is Arrested / We Want 100 Percent Control, Ownership Of Our Oil – N/delta Group / We Want 100 Percent Control, Ownership Of Our Oil – N/delta Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: We Want 100 Percent Control, Ownership Of Our Oil – N/delta Group by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 27, 2015
Candyrain:
Eurobomber plsss come talk to this people. I wither for them undecided undecided undecided undecided

Did I just read that the Niger Deltans are asking for 100% resource control?

Hahahahahahahahaha.

This will NEVER happen in Nigeria, the request is dead on arrival. But who told these people that the oyel and gas belongs to the Niger Delta? The oyel & gas belongs to all Nigerians from the north to the south to the east and to the west. It was nature that put those resources there not the Niger Delta people so they cannot claim it.

The oyel & gas in Nigeria belongs to all Nigerians and I say a big kudos to the north for always stating this fact.

Tonyebarcanista, Truckpusher, HopeAthand.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Reacts To Multiple Bomb Blast Incident In Brussels / More Confirmation Of Fayose's Fraudulent Claim / What Can Five Naira (#5) Buy In Nigeria Today???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.