Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,001 members, 7,814,415 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

I'm Falling In Love With This Sillyme Character - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I'm Falling In Love With This Sillyme Character (1482 Views)

Help I Think I'm Falling In Love With Lefulefu / Help! I'm Falling In Love With Sean T21 And Amigoz! Help! What Do I Do? / I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Falling In Love With This Sillyme Character by Itohan123(m): 3:10pm On May 25, 2009
What's the catch, is she ugly perhaps? Seems too perfect to be true
Re: I'm Falling In Love With This Sillyme Character by sillyme(f): 3:15pm On May 25, 2009
you wouldn't believe what i really look like. yes, i am too good to be true.
Re: I'm Falling In Love With This Sillyme Character by Itohan123(m): 3:17pm On May 25, 2009
sillyme:

you wouldn't believe what i really look like. yes, i am too good to be true.

But you are black right? (yes I have strong jungle fever)

What about skinny, yet with boobs and not tall, cute feminin and stuff? grin
Re: I'm Falling In Love With This Sillyme Character by sillyme(f): 3:28pm On May 25, 2009
are you white?

i'm slim, average height (5'5"wink, caramel toned (the real caramel, not wishful thinking caramel lol), moderate boobs (i'm not saying i have FF's) and VERY feminine. my face is my selling point.
Re: I'm Falling In Love With This Sillyme Character by donjazzie(m): 3:41pm On May 25, 2009
Itohan. . . Nice Step. . . I see you've moved on.

Sillyme. . . Hope you won't hit 150 lbs soon, lol
Re: I'm Falling In Love With This Sillyme Character by yme1(f): 3:43pm On May 25, 2009
sillyme:

are you white?

i'm slim, average height (5'5"wink, caramel toned (the real caramel, not wishful thinking caramel lol), moderate boobs (i'm not saying i have FF's) and VERY feminine. my face is my selling point.
see description in the highest order grin cheesy
nothing do you jare tongue grin
Re: I'm Falling In Love With This Sillyme Character by Itohan123(m): 3:44pm On May 25, 2009
sillyme:

are you white?

Yes the exact quotation from that one Nigerian girl was "You're a white Devil"

Wow you sound like quite the catch then  grin
Re: I'm Falling In Love With This Sillyme Character by Itohan123(m): 3:45pm On May 25, 2009
don jazzie:

Itohan. . . Nice Step. . . I see you've moved on.

Sillyme. . . Hope you won't hit 150 lbs soon, lol
You make it sound as unreasonable to this 150lbs is a lot for a young woman with no kids
Re: I'm Falling In Love With This Sillyme Character by sillyme(f): 3:48pm On May 25, 2009
where are you from itohan, and what brings you to this forum?
Re: I'm Falling In Love With This Sillyme Character by sillyme(f): 3:49pm On May 25, 2009
i keep myself in shape. unlike those nigerian women. they'll get through a loaf of bread just for starters!
Re: I'm Falling In Love With This Sillyme Character by v3: 3:49pm On May 25, 2009
@sillyme "my face is my selling point"

Prospective applications for the position of hubby/part-time lover/f**k buddy are welcomed

No comment!!!
Re: I'm Falling In Love With This Sillyme Character by Itohan123(m): 3:50pm On May 25, 2009
sillyme:

where are you from itohan, and what brings you to this forum?

well that's probably not something I should disclose on this forum lol, where is the pm feature when you need it.
Re: I'm Falling In Love With This Sillyme Character by sillyme(f): 3:52pm On May 25, 2009
see- i already have haters on this question already.

'venom4eva' sees a girl stating that she has a pretty face and gets irate! lol. don't worry- i'm used to it tongue
Re: I'm Falling In Love With This Sillyme Character by Itohan123(m): 3:52pm On May 25, 2009
sillyme:

i keep myself in shape. unlike those nigerian women. they'll get through a loaf of bread just for starters!
lmao @ loaf of bread

well to be kind of vague, I am from europe and found this forum after some nigerian bush girls asked me to look for "africa music"  "in intahnet"
Re: I'm Falling In Love With This Sillyme Character by sillyme(f): 3:53pm On May 25, 2009
ok well, wherever you are from. leave nigerians (with a few exceptions) and those congolese alone!! go for SA women or even the black disapora. they are more sound in mind.
Re: I'm Falling In Love With This Sillyme Character by Itohan123(m): 3:54pm On May 25, 2009
sillyme:

ok well, wherever you are from. leave nigerians (with a few exceptions) and those congolese alone!! go for SA women or even the black disapora. they are more sound in mind.

south africans huh, i don't think we have the black kind over here. the only person from south africa i know is that wicked nigerian dude who humps fat white women because they don't eat his money like black women do grin
Re: I'm Falling In Love With This Sillyme Character by yme1(f): 3:55pm On May 25, 2009
sillyme:

dont you think you need to change this attitude of yours
bashing naijas any how undecided
Re: I'm Falling In Love With This Sillyme Character by sillyme(f): 3:55pm On May 25, 2009
Itohan123:

lmao @ loaf of bread

well to be kind of vague, I am from europe and found this forum after some nigerian bush girls asked me to look for "africa music"  "in intahnet"

well the bush ones are better than the city girls anyway. at least they know their place.
Re: I'm Falling In Love With This Sillyme Character by Itohan123(m): 3:57pm On May 25, 2009
sillyme:

well the bush ones are better than the city girls anyway. at least they know their place.

lololol I don't know they have these stange nollywood ideas that europe is a place where euros and big cars fall from the sky and you can just sit your pounded yam stuffed yansh on the couch all day watching more nollywood movies and eating plantain chips
Re: I'm Falling In Love With This Sillyme Character by sillyme(f): 4:00pm On May 25, 2009
y me:

dont you think you need to change this attitude of yours
bashing naijas any how undecided

y me- ur alright by me. you have a sense of humour so i am not talking about you. i am talking about those fat heffers who don't know when to stop!!

Itohan123:

south africans huh, i don't think we have the black kind over here. the only person from south africa i know is that wicked nigerian dude who humps fat white women because they don't eat his money like black women do  grin
---mmm, typical story. nigerian men like easy prey. i have recently set up a charity for fat white women who have been taken advantage of by nigerian men. they are applying in their thousands.
Re: I'm Falling In Love With This Sillyme Character by Itohan123(m): 4:01pm On May 25, 2009
sillyme:

i am talking about those fat heffers who don't know when to stop!!

can't stop laughing lol, sounds like you had an encounter with busta or that michelin girl
Re: I'm Falling In Love With This Sillyme Character by sillyme(f): 4:03pm On May 25, 2009
Itohan123:

lololol I don't know they have these stange nollywood ideas that europe is a place where euros and big cars fall from the sky and you can just sit your pounded yam stuffed yansh on the couch all day watching more nollywood movies and eating plantain chips

oh finally someone understands!!!! they think that westerners pick money off trees. even the rich nigerians think that! or at least pretend to, so that they can extort money and presents from their western family. greedy bastards.

and if only they would bloody move about a little bit, then they might, just might be able to burn some of that pounded yam off!!
Re: I'm Falling In Love With This Sillyme Character by sillyme(f): 4:04pm On May 25, 2009
anyway, itohan. it has been nice meeting a like-minded person. i'm going to lunch now. we'll talk later. ta-ta x
Re: I'm Falling In Love With This Sillyme Character by Itohan123(m): 4:05pm On May 25, 2009
sillyme:

anyway, itohan. it has been nice meeting a like-minded person. i'm going to lunch now. we'll talk later. ta-ta x
cool i'm going out to the gym lol (yes an alien concept for the pounded yam crowd)

later tongue
Re: I'm Falling In Love With This Sillyme Character by blackmann(m): 8:53pm On May 26, 2009
Talk about two naive entities. i'm pretty sure that sillyme chick(did i say chick?) wey dey form like say butter no fit melt for her mouth is at this moment in one remote location in Mushin eating pelenu(boiled corn and coconut) with a sachet of pure water. i no blame una.
Re: I'm Falling In Love With This Sillyme Character by sillyme(f): 9:36pm On May 26, 2009
at least i know how to speak proper english, you pigeon poo stinking illiterate!
Re: I'm Falling In Love With This Sillyme Character by omoyoruba1(m): 10:10pm On May 26, 2009
@ blackmann You are correct this sillyme sef is probably in ajegunle selling pure water and gala on the express way near apapa. Empty barrels make the loudest noise.

Ithahan 123, wetin dey worry u sef, or u no see babe b4, u dun dey mke dis arrogant babe head explode sha.

I pity you sha, very soon you will be washing her dirty pant,and bra late in the evening after a busy day of her selling 50 cartons of gala, and 300 sack of pure water.

Sha ro ra pelu baby yi,
Re: I'm Falling In Love With This Sillyme Character by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 26, 2009
blackmann:

Talk about two naive entities. i'm pretty sure that sillyme chick(did i say chick?) wey dey form like say butter no fit melt for her mouth is at this moment in one remote location in Mushin eating pelenu(boiled corn and coconut) with a sachet of pure water. i no blame una.
Re: I'm Falling In Love With This Sillyme Character by blackmann(m): 10:23pm On May 26, 2009
sillyme:

at least i know how to speak proper english, you pigeon poo stinking illiterate!

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA grin grin grin!!!!!! Struck u when u least expected. So the thing fit pain u like this? I knew i culdn't be far from the truth. HA grin grin grin!!!!!
Re: I'm Falling In Love With This Sillyme Character by MaiSuya(m): 10:28pm On May 26, 2009
sillyme:

mmm, not bad at all, in fact its just how I like 'em. It seems someone else is also falling in luv with Sillyme. . . cool
Re: I'm Falling In Love With This Sillyme Character by Itohan123(m): 11:26pm On May 26, 2009
It's her violent boldness that appeals to me grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another "phone Chat" Thread. . . Who Is In? / She Finally Broke My Heart! / In Search Of A Nurse To Marry- I'm Ready This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.