Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Help! I'm Falling In Love With Sean T21 And Amigoz! Help! What Do I Do? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Help! I'm Falling In Love With Sean T21 And Amigoz! Help! What Do I Do? (1222 Views)

Help I Think I'm Falling In Love With Lefulefu / I'm Falling In Love With This Sillyme Character / I'm Falling For A Nairaland Member. Is It Real Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I'm Falling In Love With Sean T21 And Amigoz! Help! What Do I Do? by mavenbox: 2:22am On Nov 10, 2009
Im in deep trouble here. I only intended to play around on Nairaland when facebook started getting boring and predictable. But now I find myself falling in love with two strangers, Sean T21 and Amigoz, on Nairaland. I dont even know how they look. Is it madness? Infatuation? I doubt it 'cos its been a long time coming.

Falling in love with one person is not a problem because, heck, I broke off my relationship two weeks ago. The problem is FALLING IN LOVE EQUALLY with two strangers I have never seen. That's just nuts.

I need help! Any suggestions?

P.S. I think each of them really likes me too
Re: Help! I'm Falling In Love With Sean T21 And Amigoz! Help! What Do I Do? by rave2u: 2:35am On Nov 10, 2009
You seem to have a problem with words. . .its not love your feeling but rather infatuation/crush/lust!
Re: Help! I'm Falling In Love With Sean T21 And Amigoz! Help! What Do I Do? by mavenbox: 2:47am On Nov 10, 2009
@Rave2u: It's real LOVE. I mean it! Thats whats strange.

Its not lust cos I dont even know how they look! And its not like we have ever discussed anything that could trigger lustful thoughts.

Its not infatuation because we have even hardly had any conversations, especially Amigoz. I think I have talked a little with SeanT21.

I just FEEL something so strongly, like maybe I know them in reality, outside Nairaland, and we are good friends or something?
Re: Help! I'm Falling In Love With Sean T21 And Amigoz! Help! What Do I Do? by Kunbee: 3:10am On Nov 10, 2009
Hmmmmm mavenbox undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Help! I'm Falling In Love With Sean T21 And Amigoz! Help! What Do I Do? by mavenbox: 3:18am On Nov 10, 2009
Yes, Kunbi. Got any advice for me? Please?!
Re: Help! I'm Falling In Love With Sean T21 And Amigoz! Help! What Do I Do? by Kunbee: 4:07am On Nov 10, 2009
No advice oo but i think cos u broke up with ur gf not quite long ago, so maybe thats why you think you love them undecided undecided
Re: Help! I'm Falling In Love With Sean T21 And Amigoz! Help! What Do I Do? by Radiant(f): 4:10am On Nov 10, 2009
Nice grin
Re: Help! I'm Falling In Love With Sean T21 And Amigoz! Help! What Do I Do? by Shola2009(m): 4:54am On Nov 10, 2009
lol. . hmmm . . . interesting
Re: Help! I'm Falling In Love With Sean T21 And Amigoz! Help! What Do I Do? by sexyLeamon(f): 5:26am On Nov 10, 2009
I hope you end up marrying the both of them grin
Re: Help! I'm Falling In Love With Sean T21 And Amigoz! Help! What Do I Do? by mavenbox: 5:30am On Nov 10, 2009
@sexyLeamon: Why do you hope such a thing? cheesy
Re: Help! I'm Falling In Love With Sean T21 And Amigoz! Help! What Do I Do? by sexyLeamon(f): 5:36am On Nov 10, 2009
you are in love with both of them, am wishing you good luck na grin
Re: Help! I'm Falling In Love With Sean T21 And Amigoz! Help! What Do I Do? by mavenbox: 5:46am On Nov 10, 2009
@SEAN T21: I know you have seen this post. I need your advice!!!!!!

@Amigoz: What do I do?

I promise to take whatever advice the two of you ladies give me, so long as they are not contradictory to one another. tongue cool sad wink cheesy grin cry kiss undecided smiley
Re: Help! I'm Falling In Love With Sean T21 And Amigoz! Help! What Do I Do? by whitelexi(m): 9:26am On Nov 10, 2009
Yeah, i've got a question. . . are u male or female?
Re: Help! I'm Falling In Love With Sean T21 And Amigoz! Help! What Do I Do? by Ben13: 9:28am On Nov 10, 2009
Love ko, Love ni . . rabbish cheesy
Re: Help! I'm Falling In Love With Sean T21 And Amigoz! Help! What Do I Do? by dgreatrock(m): 9:28am On Nov 10, 2009
angry

Chief get your sorry ass away from Amigoz and kunbee you hear me tongue
Re: Help! I'm Falling In Love With Sean T21 And Amigoz! Help! What Do I Do? by kpolli(m): 9:47am On Nov 10, 2009
go to church more often,
amigo n sean sound like guys,
Re: Help! I'm Falling In Love With Sean T21 And Amigoz! Help! What Do I Do? by na2day2(m): 9:51am On Nov 10, 2009
mavenbox:

Im in deep trouble here. I only intended to play around on Nairaland when facebook started getting boring and predictable. But now I find myself falling in love with two strangers, Sean T21 and Amigoz, on Nairaland. I dont even know how they look. Is it madness? Infatuation? I doubt it 'cos its been a long time coming.

Falling in love with one person is not a problem because, heck, I broke off with my girlfriend two weeks ago. The problem is FALLING IN LOVE EQUALLY with two strangers I have never seen. That's just nuts.

I need help! Any suggestions?

P.S. I think each of them really likes me too

i can help cure u, meet me under the bridge, by the time my crew and i have given u the beating of your life, u will quickly forget my sweet loving sis sean T21 angry angry angry angry
Re: Help! I'm Falling In Love With Sean T21 And Amigoz! Help! What Do I Do? by mavenbox: 11:51am On Nov 10, 2009
@Whitelexi: fee-mail

[size=15pt]The Social Experiment has been concluded. Thank you all for participating![/size]

I needed to know that Sean T21, and probably Amigoz, are guys. I just established that, at least now Im sure about SeanT21.

Amigoz,  very very probable. Or else she is a tomboy kinda person.

But for the record, they are the kind of guys I'd probably be friends with in reality.

@dgreatrock: keep your hat on, there's no biggie. Do I look like a stalker to you?
Re: Help! I'm Falling In Love With Sean T21 And Amigoz! Help! What Do I Do? by dgreatrock(m): 12:15pm On Nov 10, 2009
Amigoz?

She - Senora e moi grin
Re: Help! I'm Falling In Love With Sean T21 And Amigoz! Help! What Do I Do? by dgreatrock(m): 12:18pm On Nov 10, 2009
Experiment ko! Experiment ni!

Say the truth shame the devil!

We all understand you tongue
Re: Help! I'm Falling In Love With Sean T21 And Amigoz! Help! What Do I Do? by mavenbox: 12:30pm On Nov 10, 2009
@DGreatRock: I dont blame you. LOL! As i said, Amigoz, Im not sure if she's female, but I can tell that she is "boy-ish" at least, if not a boy. SeanT21, i am certain, is male.

As for the experiment part, it is the truth but only THE AMAKA on Nairaland can bear me witness, feel free to ask her. I have made controversial posts here on Nairaland under other accounts, and I used the information on how people reacted, to form personas for short stories and novels (Im a writer). The posts are always so HOT that they make the front page in a short while. Its like taking an opinion poll or distributing questionnaires. But the cool part is that all of you get to enjoy it, feeling like you are actually YABBING someone and cursing someone. I just keep on Laughing in Spanish.

I just love Social Experiments, they help you understudy the human psyche. You should try it sometime.
Re: Help! I'm Falling In Love With Sean T21 And Amigoz! Help! What Do I Do? by Shola2009(m): 12:31pm On Nov 10, 2009
LMAO!  grin
Re: Help! I'm Falling In Love With Sean T21 And Amigoz! Help! What Do I Do? by jaybee3(m): 12:34pm On Nov 10, 2009
so what happens if you see their pic and they r prob not up to your standard? is the love going to be put on a fast rewind?
shior
Re: Help! I'm Falling In Love With Sean T21 And Amigoz! Help! What Do I Do? by mavenbox: 1:08pm On Nov 10, 2009
And as with all social experiments, some people just never get it when the curtains have been drawn,
Re: Help! I'm Falling In Love With Sean T21 And Amigoz! Help! What Do I Do? by sweetpie23: 1:36pm On Nov 10, 2009
funny people
Re: Help! I'm Falling In Love With Sean T21 And Amigoz! Help! What Do I Do? by KennyG6(m): 2:30pm On Nov 10, 2009
be warned! mr poster amigoz is outta ya league! out of bounds to you or anyone else for that matter!
Re: Help! I'm Falling In Love With Sean T21 And Amigoz! Help! What Do I Do? by steve49ja(m): 2:42pm On Nov 10, 2009
Welcome on board.

Kenny_G:

be warned! mr poster amigoz is outta ya league! out of bounds to you or anyone else for that matter!

Hmm. tongue
Re: Help! I'm Falling In Love With Sean T21 And Amigoz! Help! What Do I Do? by jaybee3(m): 2:45pm On Nov 10, 2009
Kenny_G:

dats a pretty bold statement KG.
Re: Help! I'm Falling In Love With Sean T21 And Amigoz! Help! What Do I Do? by KennyG6(m): 3:06pm On Nov 10, 2009
jay bee:

dats a pretty bold statement KG.

Ya, Bold statement from a Bold Man! grin
Re: Help! I'm Falling In Love With Sean T21 And Amigoz! Help! What Do I Do? by dgreatrock(m): 3:18pm On Nov 10, 2009
Kenny_G:

angry
That is an ignorant assertion my friend! angry
Re: Help! I'm Falling In Love With Sean T21 And Amigoz! Help! What Do I Do? by na2day2(m): 6:34pm On Nov 10, 2009
dgreatrock:

Experiment ko! Experiment ni!

Say the truth shame the devil!

We all understand you tongue

no mind am

mavenbox:

@DGreatRock: I dont blame you. LOL! As i said, Amigoz, Im not sure if she's female, but I can tell that she is "boy-ish" at least, if not a boy. SeanT21, i am certain, is male.

As for the experiment part, it is the truth but only THE AMAKA on Nairaland can bear me witness, feel free to ask her. I have made controversial posts here on Nairaland under other accounts, and I used the information on how people reacted, to form personas for short stories and novels (Im a writer). The posts are always so HOT that they make the front page in a short while. Its like taking an opinion poll or distributing questionnaires. But the cool part is that all of you get to enjoy it, feeling like you are actually YABBING someone and cursing someone. I just keep on Laughing in Spanish.

I just love Social Experiments, they help you understudy the human psyche. You should try it sometime.

may the thunder and lighting that starts out at liberia strike u! how dare u call my sweet beautiful sister sean T21 a dude, take ya time oo! angry
Re: Help! I'm Falling In Love With Sean T21 And Amigoz! Help! What Do I Do? by bluespice(f): 6:40pm On Nov 10, 2009
kmt,
for all ur talk of creating new ids,
the trademark borderline stupidity is always apparent

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / I Need A Sincere Lady For A Serious And Cool Relationship / I Need A Gal In Abj To Suck Her Pussy, Boobs And Bleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.