Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,103 members, 7,828,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year (35974 Views)

Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend / Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - / Buhari To Begin Payment Of N5000 This Month - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 25, 2015
We're watching
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by AmazonKindle: 10:23pm On Nov 25, 2015
Baboo13:
Endtime stipend
endtime endrime stipend.

but who invent endtime ro nairaland
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by sanatojez: 10:24pm On Nov 25, 2015
Hmmmm hahahahaha. I laff in swahili. We are waitin n incuposdin.
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by sanatojez: 10:24pm On Nov 25, 2015
Hmmmm hahahahaha. I laff in swahili. We are waitin n incuposdin.
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by petiteee(f): 10:30pm On Nov 25, 2015
repogirl:
Who be dis JJC?

Abeg shift and swerve go one corner jare... Na dis one we dey talk? Nation building ko, nation collapsing ni!
Haba! As much as I like you , sometimes I do not like ur comments and post
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by geostar: 10:30pm On Nov 25, 2015
i no need the five 5k, if only una go fit giv me just 1virgin here in naija ...i no ask for 72 virgin for heaven.
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2015
I won't be surprised if they reduce NYSC allowee and ignore the pays of ministers and senators who all have yeye allowances.
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by Deruu4life(m): 10:55pm On Nov 25, 2015
I hope they don't approve this 5k.... Because its an avenue to embezzle money
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by Baboo13(m): 11:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
AmazonKindle:
endtime endrime stipend.

but who invent endtime ro nairaland

They said its one lasisi boy o
Me sef just join the trainsad
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by sharonbaron(m): 11:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
repogirl:
lol, I was actually playing with you.

You know you haven't been properly welcomed into Nairaland if you haven't been dissed properly, lol!

I hope you continue to keep your cool, calm and collected disposition after a few more disses.

Now, welcome to NL! grin
. We are cool
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by haywire07(m): 11:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
I just pray I secure a very good job b4 that time ..Amen
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by Felix6: 11:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
Mtcheew, 31 December 2016 is still next year. How much is 5k? This is not enough for a day kpoli sef, please aggregate this money and use it to build at least a mini refinery that stand the test of time instead of this chicken talk, mess apc and Bleep bubu.

1 Like

Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by omololuigb: 11:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
Na dem no. Waste of our resources, instead of creating jobs for the unemployed youth...... Hmmmm..... There is God oooo
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by excel101(m): 11:22pm On Nov 25, 2015
It regretted that the payment could not take off now due to non budgetary provisions. Were you not aware of it, b4 deceiving Nigerians by promising the #5k to a certain group of elders

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/fg-confirms-payment-of-n5000-stipend-to-unemployed-youth-next-year/[/quote]
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by shegra58: 11:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
Sylver247:
Thats for those who are waiting for the useless 5k. 5k neva reach my monthly data consumption talkless of accepting it as stipend.
haha na Wetin u dey browse abi u get Caffè ni? grin
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by fromnigeria(m): 12:09am On Nov 26, 2015
harristo:

Una go wait until una old, 5k no go reach una hand. grin

Btw, wetin una want take 5k do?
3046974139 FBN. Send 5k to that account by Moro. Then you'll know what i can do with it. Thanks
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by wanted(m): 12:26am On Nov 26, 2015
tiwasiaife:
Dear Dr Goodluck Jonathan.
Sir, while you have gone.
1.) Those who accused you of cluelessnesss are
today taking selfies at the Auto plants and with
Made in Nigeria vehicles a dividend of your auto
policy.
2.) Those who insulted you and insisted that the
Petroleum subsidy program was a scam just
approved a 0.5 Trillion naira subsidy scam
payment.
3.) The Professor who claimed your successor
will definitely bring fuel pump to = N40 have
suddenly gone deaf and dumb while fuel prize is
currently cruising around 600 naira in some cities.
4.) Those who claimed you were heading to Chad
to plan more attacks on us were the first to visit
Chad after you left.
5.) Your agricultural policies which yielded a lot of
dividend is the next achievement your adversaries
are planning to appropriate to themselves.
6.) When the Treasury Single Account was been
hailed as a super invention they concealed your
name and in scripted theirs, immediately it had
little issues they dumped it on you, tomorrow they
will claim IPPIS.
7.) They said you lacked the political will to fight
insurgency yet most if not all the LGA'S you
reclaimed and handed over to them have been
lost with unimaginable loss of lives.
8.) Those who claimed the presidential Air fleet
was too large and a complete waste of resources
have spent over 5 billion naira in just 6 months
fuelling the fleet and junketing from one continent
to another without any thing to show for it.
8.) You said your ambition was not worth the
blood of a single Nigerian you proved it by your
actions.
9.) The first female Cadets of the NDA are
grateful.
10.) The First set of students from the 11 new
federal universities who are now in 400 level are
grateful.
11.) The first Sets of students from the University
of Petroleum are grateful.
12.) The First sets of Nigerian Pilots trained
abroad are Grateful.
13.) The Recipients of the Presidential scholarship
scheme for first class students which was
recently suspended by our change agents are
grateful
14.) The recipients of the Youwwin programme
and the Youwwin for women are grateful
15.);The beneficiaries of the innovation in fertiliser
distribution will never forget you.
16.) The 1000 Beneficiaries of the TETFUND
scholarships for Lecturers in Nigerian Universities
are grateful
17.) The generations that will access information
via the freedom of information act (FOI) will see
your signature
18.) The Millions of Almajiri pupils across Nigeria
who benefited from you milk of kindness will live
to testify it.
19.) Those who ply the Abuja - Lokoja Benin road
will remain thankful
20.) NYSC Members who will benefit and those
who have benefited from the increased of
allowances from =N= 8216 to =N= 19800 are
grateful.
21.) those who benefited from 6000 minimum
wage to 18000 minimum wage will forever remain
grateful
May heaven and History be kind to you today and
Always
You are Still the Best President so far.
God bless GEJ.
this post is full of lies, propaganda and largely misinformation. just to knock few rubbish off. boko haram is losing ground no town has been recaptured by them. TSA was signed by former cbn gov now Emir was never a implemented under gej now done.
marketers are being owed from GEJs regime its the backlog that is amounting to ur N0.5t
ever wondered why the PIB was never signed? have u asked urself who these marketers are?
presidents travel all over the world esp with this increasing terrorism its time for synergy btw nations no big deal and u only use one jet at a time not 8.
govt is realising more income than ever n loopholes blocked. let's see wat a full year with this govt will look like.
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by Temysteve(m): 12:29am On Nov 26, 2015
The only problem most Nigerian are facing today is lack of impatience. Buhari is not up to 8 month in service, yet he has been critisize already. Some people brain are just too infinitesimal to reason, peoples downfall is always their priority.
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by Beadex1(m): 12:45am On Nov 26, 2015
iliyande:
ABUJA – The All Progressives Congress, APC, led Federal Government yesterday said that the payment of the N5000 stipend to the unemployed Nigerians will commence next year.

It regretted that the payment could not take off now due to non budgetary provisions.

Minister of Youth and Sports, Barrister Solomon Dalong revealed this yesterday in Abuja when he paid a condolence visit to the national chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Chief John Odigie-Oyegun at the nationL secretariat in Abuja on the demise of Prince Abubakar Audu, the erstwhile governorship candidate of the party in Kogi State election.

Dalong who spoke with Journalists assured that APC government would also create more jobs to fulfill its campaign promises.

CC: lalasticlala

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/fg-confirms-payment-of-n5000-stipend-to-unemployed-youth-next-year/
I believe that APC will do this but first of all the should tell us how this going to be done. How are the going to spot out the unemployed youth and pay them and the VP said its going to be in batches, how the distinguish one batch from the other . Is it going to be paid monthly or yearly
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by AAinEqGuinea: 12:47am On Nov 26, 2015
I've always liked this plan from Buhari but he has to be careful as to not create or fuel family generations of entitlements and/or undermine the nation's 'hustler's spirit'... but I respect that Buhari at least possesses a willing nature to fight poverty. Great minds cant go to waste and have to at least eat meals
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 26, 2015
Its 'Nistelrooy' (sorry I couldnt help it, Im a spelling NAzi) Actually I used to have so much faith in this man . . . later I realised that he's too old for all this. . . even if he genuinely wanted to change Nigeria, people around him will influence him and then we'll be back to square one. TBH i was expecting ALLLLLL his ministers to be fresh faces. Theyre the same old rotten tired corrupt politicians my grandpops is his agemate and he doesnt have time for stress . . so what makes us think Buhari will not ine day just say 'Im tired!!!' and leave Nigeria to rot Besides he doesnt have support of the citizens he needs, people are watching to see if he will pass or fail without supporting him.
permsec:
Next Year? Next year can also be 31 Dec 2015.

These people should tell Nigerians that #5k is impossible. I thought Sai Baba is a man of integrity and anybody with integrity isnt known to be a liar.

In this obvious economic harsh condition one is promising what the American/Chinese government cannot fulfil.

Thank God some of their stunch supporters in the persons of Pass-S and Bere*x are gradualy realising their mistakes.

Van Nisterooy was a good striker then but Man U cannot call him again to adress their striking problems.

Baba is Van Nisterooy.

1 Like

Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by onatisi(m): 1:09am On Nov 26, 2015
Beadex1:
I believe that APC will do this but first of all the should tell us how this going to be done. How are the going to spot out the unemployed youth and pay them and the VP said its going to be in batches, how the distinguish one batch from the other . Is it going to be paid monthly or yearly
the fraud that will accompany that programme will be mind blowing ,just wait and see

2 Likes

Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by Nobody: 2:03am On Nov 26, 2015
OGAJosy:
patience is the key to all this post.[right][/right]
wat abt d 18000 minimum wage complaint by d govs.
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by onatisi(m): 2:32am On Nov 26, 2015
afolag:

wat abt d 18000 minimum wage complaint by d govs.
I just pray that that the rumours been secretly spread isn't what is going to happen,because if II is then Nigeria is fuvked. But this is a party statement and we will have to wait for the official government response when the budget is presented maybe in

May 2016 grin grin

1 Like

Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by amtaken(f): 3:49am On Nov 26, 2015
An avenue to give money to almajiris.

The sharing formula will be:

Northern youths: 90%.

S.W youths: 7%.

S.S Youths: 3 %

S. E youths: 0%.

Better for them not to even share that money.

They are going to cheat us!!!

We know them so well.

Normadic presido and oh-yes V.P wey no too get say.

1 Like

Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by Kirinwa: 4:09am On Nov 26, 2015
DaBullIT:
5k is not enough , but it's a good innovation if it actually gets to those who need it

I don't buy the idea of 5k allowance for undergrduates. Let them open up employment opportunities. Skill aquisition units.

Very few will put that money to good use.
The rest will enter olosho, lotto, pool, Akin Alabi and co,drinks and recharge cards.

1 Like

Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by Kirinwa: 4:12am On Nov 26, 2015
amtaken:
An avenue to give money to almajiris.

The sharing formula will be:

Northern youths: 90%.

S.W youths: 7%.

S.S Youths: 3 %

S. E youths: 0%.

Better for them not to even share that money.

They are going to cheat us!!!

We know them so well.

Normadic presido and oh-yes V.P wey no too get say.

You just realised now that the VP is a puppet?
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by repogirl(f): 4:23am On Nov 26, 2015
petiteee:
Haba! As much as I like you , sometimes I do not like ur comments and post
I was playing with him, just testing the waters.The guy is cool. Maybe I go far sometimes but its only when the other person deserves it.

repogirl:
lol, I was actually playing with you.

You know you haven't been properly welcomed into Nairaland if you haven't been dissed properly, lol!

I hope you continue to keep your cool, calm and collected disposition after a few more disses.

Now, welcome to NL!
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by EbolaParasite: 4:46am On Nov 26, 2015
mascot87:
Some foools will still see something wrong with this. Nothing you can do in this world to satify them. Goat angry

Some fools actually believe they will pay 5,000 when they don't even have enough to help state governments' pay salaries. shocked

1 Like

Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by arnold123: 5:12am On Nov 26, 2015
iliyande:
ABUJA – The All Progressives Congress, APC, led Federal Government yesterday said that the payment of the N5000 stipend to the unemployed Nigerians will commence next year.

It regretted that the payment could not take off now due to non budgetary provisions.

Minister of Youth and Sports, Barrister Solomon Dalong revealed this yesterday in Abuja when he paid a condolence visit to the national chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Chief John Odigie-Oyegun at the nationL secretariat in Abuja on the demise of Prince Abubakar Audu, the erstwhile governorship candidate of the party in Kogi State election.

Dalong who spoke with Journalists assured that APC government would also create more jobs to fulfill its campaign promises.

CC: lalasticlala

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/fg-confirms-payment-of-n5000-stipend-to-unemployed-youth-next-year/
keep on getting the 5k and remain jobless? C'mon Nigerians nor let people use una again, thaaat 5k nor reach even to foark ashi for a night na wa o
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by arnold123: 5:14am On Nov 26, 2015
Kirinwa:

I don't buy the idea of 5k allowance for undergrduates. Let them open up employment opportunities. Skill aquisition units.

The rest will enter olosho, lotto, pool, Akin Alabi and co,drinks and recharge cards.
THANK YOU, I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU 100% UR BRAIN DEY WORK WELL COMPARED TO SOME PEOPLE HERE WHO JUST GET BRAIN FOR FANCY!, E NOR DEY WOK
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by DaBullIT(m): 5:47am On Nov 26, 2015
as long as it'll circulate , keeps the economy healthy

and how many people wants to learn / devote time for skill acquisition ?
Kirinwa:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance / Election: Don’t Obey Illegal Directives Issued In Buhari’s Name - U.S. Cautions / Olusegun Adeniyi To Wear Major General Rank Pending Conviction Confirmation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.