Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year (35946 Views)

Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend / Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - / Buhari To Begin Payment Of N5000 This Month - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by kodded(m): 5:51am On Nov 26, 2015
sharonbaron:
Hello nairalanders I will like you all to welcome the newest member sharonbaron I have been reading your comments for the past one year and all I can say is that you all make brilant contributions I believe that all contributions made whether from pdp or apc supporters should be geared towards nation building
undecided
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by nigeriancuban: 5:56am On Nov 26, 2015
permsec:
Next Year? Next year can also be 31 Dec 2015.

These people should tell Nigerians that #5k is impossible. I thought Sai Baba is a man of integrity and anybody with integrity isnt known to be a liar.

In this obvious economic harsh condition one is promising what the American/Chinese government cannot fulfil.

Thank God some of their stunch supporters in the persons of Pass-S and Bere*x are gradualy realising their mistakes.

Van Nisterooy was a good striker then but Man U cannot call him again to adress their striking problems.

Baba is Van Nisterooy.
so you dey wait for #5k ,dey there you go old if you no go learn work now ...
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by amtaken(f): 6:02am On Nov 26, 2015
I have always known. Even Tinubu.
Kirinwa:

You just realised now that the VP is a puppet?
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by brilliant5(m): 6:08am On Nov 26, 2015
Well I don't believe... De re complaining of minimum wage de Wld now add dis to d list of their problems
I kW some gullible niralandera Wld believe.
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by crackhouse(m): 6:10am On Nov 26, 2015
Sylver247:
Thats for those who are waiting for the useless 5k. 5k neva reach my monthly data consumption talkless of accepting it as stipend.
but it can pay ur tithe. I mean ur 10% salary.
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by mascot87(m): 6:14am On Nov 26, 2015
EbolaParasite:

Some fools actually believe they will pay 5,000 when they don't even have enough to help state governments' pay salaries. shocked

Yes & some foools will never believe anything in there life. They don't even believe they themself will be successful. They always have negative mindset.
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by kennycalls(m): 6:18am On Nov 26, 2015
i will rather stay positive than join the negatives! God bless the federal government of Nigeria
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 26, 2015
Its not gon work!
Tis either gon be siphoned or given to frauds?
Tell me how tha hell they gon differenciate employed from unemployed?
Fingerprints?? Lmao
This might as well be Vision2020.
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 26, 2015
mascot87:

Yes & some foools will never believe anything in there life. They don't even believe they themself will be successful. They always have negative mindset.

Lol, and are you been positive or just tryna feel among the optimists?
Govt never pay real-workers salary, na salary of people wey no dey work dem go run dey pay?
Seriously?
Some peeps wont just say and believe the truth.
Tell me one focken masses-related promise Naija govt has ever fulfilled to exactly how twas promise?
Reason am na!
Na una em dey use campaign talks fool.
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by Cyroskijah(m): 6:39am On Nov 26, 2015
Scam! Ape nd dere watery catalogue! Wel I m nt surprise anymore coz I m nw use to dere invalid speeches everyday. U want to any 5K wen u re threatening NLC d@ u wil b slashing dere minimum wage coz of lack of finance... Nw u re talking bullshit? Plz dump dis inside waste bin lets move forward coz I m sure 2maro, Bubu wil discredit dis rumour... D only news frm dis govt is Bubu wil b traveling to... Yes, I bliv fast coz d@s wot he is only gud at... Showing d world d@ he has eventually bcom d president of d zoo... Plz tel him to atend to d fuel issue coz its affecting my salary aeg?
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by tonydatasrvs: 6:40am On Nov 26, 2015
Get cheap and affordable shared data on all networks. contact tonydataservices on 08099819602.
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by IamThrive(m): 6:41am On Nov 26, 2015
Good election strategy.

Abu the one wey una talk for general elections never do una
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by kunlesufyan(m): 6:44am On Nov 26, 2015
Our politicians have no sense at all, this is a very good incentive but then our data capture system isn't very effective ..this will only be a mean for people to steal money ...
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by justi4jesu(f): 6:52am On Nov 26, 2015
lol see all the Bashing on APC, no more singing praises....This is just the beginning. grin grin
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by onatisi(m): 7:04am On Nov 26, 2015
kunlesufyan:
this will only be a mean for people to steal money ...

This is the only reason why the programme will be pushed through,and since the Daura President know nothing and is busy going to and fro like a polo horse,he will agree to anything presented to him for his approval. I keep telling ppl that the dullard is no longer in control ,he has been turned into mobile human robot and he is been controlled by ppl who will loot the nation dead. The magnitude of corruption that will be perpetrated in this government will surpass any of the previous government or even future governments.

2 Likes

Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by maduck(m): 7:26am On Nov 26, 2015
then who are the unemployed youths ?!
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 26, 2015
Misplaced priorities! What will 5k do for a youth with even the most simplest of needs? At the end of the day, what are we going to get? Youths clamoring for non-beneficial 5k and possible inflation. The country has money..it should channeled into things that would bring about tangible growth and development.. and reasonable standard of living for Nigerians. 5k monthly indeed. Very useless sum!!!
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by mascot87(m): 8:05am On Nov 26, 2015
ziqzaq:

Lol, and are you been positive or just tryna feel among the optimists?
Govt never pay real-workers salary, na salary of people wey no dey work dem go run dey pay?
Seriously?
Some peeps wont just say and believe the truth.
Tell me one focken masses-related promise Naija govt has ever fulfilled to exactly how twas promise?
Reason am na!
Na una em dey use campaign talks fool.

Gerrara here man. Them go shock u when them start to dey pay angry
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 26, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Misplaced priorities! What will 5k do for a youth with even the most simplest of needs? At the end of the day, what are we going to get? Youths clamoring for non-beneficial 5k and possible inflation. The country has money..it should channeled into things that would bring about tangible growth and development.. and reasonable standard of living for Nigerians. 5k monthly indeed. Very useless sum!!!
Lol. You're unemployed?
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 26, 2015
DeeTus:
Lol. You're unemployed?
Yea..still a student.
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by Mike008(m): 8:20am On Nov 26, 2015
I dont support the idea of paying 5k to jobbless youths.
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by olasmiles: 8:48am On Nov 26, 2015
guys. m seeing this payment from another perspective. FG may want to even use some criteria for the payment. such as maximum age not more 24years, not more than two years of completion of NYSC and so on..... just to reduce the number of youth that will indeed benefit. please don't be surprised if such yardstick is used. that's when we will know FG is not different from all these so called companies in terms of criteria for eligibility.
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 26, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Yea..still a student.
What do you mean?
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by Christine01(f): 9:07am On Nov 26, 2015
Odunharry:

lol.....you don join end time posters.

My dear, me sef surprise for myself grin

How are you doing? It's been a while!
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by Odunharry(m): 9:09am On Nov 26, 2015
Christine01:

My dear, me sef surprise for myself grin
How are you doing? It's been a while!
lol....im fine..it really been a while.
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by Bennydballs(m): 9:11am On Nov 26, 2015
The problem with you Nigerians is that you never see a good possible outcome from any calculated effort.
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by mrnairaland1(m): 9:44am On Nov 26, 2015
grin we are observing...
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by chigaemezuogu: 10:15am On Nov 26, 2015
The defunct south east and south south, or Niger Delta now Biafra youths should shun and say no to federal government of Nigeria stipend #5000 to unemployed youths. It is a scam, we biafrans are not interested in that chewing gun money rather we need the sovereign state of biafra. Nigeria F.G headed by Buhari should go and sit down with their #5000. God bless biafrans, long live biafra, long live Nnamdi kanu, long live biafra youths.
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by tayour917i(m): 11:17am On Nov 26, 2015
Sylver247:
Thats for those who are waiting for the useless 5k. 5k neva reach my monthly data consumption talkless of accepting it as stipend.

Oga, the money is not meant for u nah..... they said UNEMPLOYED.....
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by Okanokan(m): 11:44am On Nov 26, 2015
You neva PAY, but you don CONFIRM! Apc= SUCKING BLOOD and Pmb= CHIEF SUCKING BLOOD!!!
Re: FG Confirms Payment Of N5000 Stipend To Unemployed Youth Next Year by EbolaParasite: 1:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
mascot87:

E pain you abi. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2016 budget of fraud: Inside The Massive FRAUD In Buhari’s Budget.-premium Times / Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition / Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.