Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

why my blood is black. extremely 18+ - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / why my blood is black. extremely 18+ (217335 Views)

The Quiet Rituals Of Extremely Successful People / My Blood Boils In Anger / The Extremely Appalling Poor Quality Of Writing On Literature Section. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by nadismeq7: 3:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
missfrancess:
she missed her period.#Doublewahala shocked
real wahala
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by arabaribiti(m): 8:32pm On Jan 08, 2016
Good job baby, give me 3 olosho 3 ogidiga and 3 alomo am good to go let's row together

1 Like

Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by ChizzyMaris(f): 7:46pm On Jan 09, 2016
Waiting for update o. Mizquote you're doing a good job.

2 Likes

Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by Dfrenzy(m): 12:24am On Jan 10, 2016
Every update was a hit, back to back, from last year to this year. Iyalaya anybody. Mizquote ti takeover.
*** drops mic ***

3 Likes

Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 10, 2016
I won the last year's ghost reader on NL but this year I don't think if I would win

Nice write up, bigger you I pray
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by ItzRichii(m): 5:23pm On Jan 10, 2016
fatherb13:
I won the last year's ghost reader on NL but this year I don't think if I would win

Nice write up, bigger you I pray
Wow dats so great, congrat man!!!
I ended as runner up for ghost reader last year.....
Thumbs up and kudos to ya M.P
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by mizquote(f): 8:13pm On Jan 10, 2016
pls esteem readers, I will begin updating tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by haryodejy(m): 12:07am On Jan 11, 2016
mizquote:
pls esteem readers, I will begin updating tomorrow.
wa sere dear,, u v it its in u..our own chimamanda..d suspense, literary appreciation nothing could b beta
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by emmamedicro46(m): 1:28am On Jan 11, 2016
Nice work following bumper to bumper.
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by mizquote(f): 10:07am On Jan 11, 2016
it wasn't was she envisaged. after she had attended to the customer she felt bad as she thought of the actions that transpired.

she was shy to remove her cloth as she had never willing done that, it was always yanked off.

the guy was a student in one of the polytechnics in town, he was happy for having a new catch, he knew his problem, he was a sex addict.

he knew that he needed help but was afraid to ask of help from his ever busy parent. the last money he had on him was what he used in patronising se..x worker.

his name was kelvin. he enjoyed watching her naivety he knew she was new in the game.

he watched lost on how and where to start from, soon enough he became tired and started pulling off his cloth.

"hey, come over here and stop gazing at me like some inanimate structure".

he liked the way he sounded. he was a coward in reality.

she came towards him.

after the deal, he was happy and swore to always patronise 'Babylon'.
****""**""************""""**********""""""************

when she was through for the day, she rushed into the public bathroom and scrubbed her skin so had.

maggi had a customer in her room so she went to the reception and got herself a bottle of coke. she watched as girls where swaying their bodies to the beatings of the song emanating from an old speaker.

they were all trying to get customers to their self.

some where by the corner, two eyes, reddened by too much smoke gazed angrily at her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by haryodejy(m): 2:03pm On Jan 11, 2016
mizquote:
it wasn't was she envisaged. after she had attended to the customer she felt bad as she thought of the actions that transpired.

she was shy to remove her cloth as she had never willing done that, it was always yanked off.

the guy was a student in one of the polytechnics in town, he was happy for having a new catch, he knew his problem, he was a sex addict.

he knew that he needed help but was afraid to ask of help from his ever busy parent. the last money he had on him was what he used in patronising se..x worker.

his name was kelvin. he enjoyed watching her naivety he knew she was new in the game.

he watched lost on how and where to start from, soon enough he became tired and started pulling off his cloth.

"hey, come over here and stop gazing at me like some inanimate structure".

he liked the way he sounded. he was a coward in reality.

she came towards him.

after the deal, he was happy and swore to always patronise 'Babylon'.
****""**""************""""**********""""""************

when she was through for the day, she rushed into the public bathroom and scrubbed her skin so had.

maggi had a customer in her room so she went to the reception and got herself a bottle of coke. she watched as girls where swaying their bodies to the beatings of the song emanating from an old speaker.

they were all trying to get customers to their self.

some where by the corner, two eyes, reddened by too much smoke gazed angrily at her.
mizquote d suspense is killing me pls
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by mizquote(f): 5:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
she was lost in thought.
she sipped her coke.

the eyes watched her, angered by her nonchalant attitude, the thought of smacking her silly came over the being but it resisted it.

guys came and went.
some where groping on some women backsides.

she noticed cars didn't pack at the front of Babylon she wondered why but later reasoned that the customers wanted to be discrete.

over the table directly opposite to her was a pile of suya and two bottles of small stout, a pack of cigarette and bottle water and a man with two ladies. one was sitting on his lap and the other one smiling sheepishly. she looked at them and continue sipping her drink.

she felt uncomfortable.
she felt she was watched but shrugged of the feeling.

her head starting pounding. the loud noise wasn't helping matters easy.

she craved badly for a nice sleep.

she stood up and went to maggies room.

the pair of eyes trailed her exit.
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by mhiztee15(f): 7:58pm On Jan 11, 2016
Sis abeg come update oo I won't eat unless you update #winks
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by ChizzyMaris(f): 11:03am On Jan 12, 2016
We dey your back
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by sheba222(f): 8:36pm On Jan 12, 2016
pla cm and continue dis story
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by mizquote(f): 5:01am On Jan 13, 2016
she woke up.
she had been dreaming. but what she dreamt began replaying in reality.

she began to have that uneasy feeling, like someone being watched.

there she noticed ladies wooing customers in any form and by all means. they all wore seductive outfit and catwalking in and out the reception.

she laughed in her head as she saw old women, so old that they could be either grand mothers or mother's trying to get customers for their self. she shakes her head in shame.

then she realized, that she was in, she dressed like that, she might end up being like them-the old women.

"but, I hate this job" she said softly to herself.

a voice in her head laughed, it laughed so hard that she had to cover her ears and shut her mind.

"hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha huhuhuhu hahahahaha. hey young lady, this is your destiny, you where cost from birth and forsaken, you are a PROSTITUTE. hahahahaha hahahahaha huhuhuhu huhuhuhu".

she hated that voice.
it was evil and sounded like her late adopted father.

she stood, knocking her bottle of coke, it fell and shattered she bend down to pick them but the feeling of being watched overwhelmed her.

she turned towards the angle.
she saw a quick movement and a shadow of the person leaving.

she turned white in fear.

2 Likes

Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by missfrancess(f): 7:24am On Jan 13, 2016
Mizquote biko continue
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 13, 2016
Nice one. Bt ur updates are just too short.
More grease to ur fingers.
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by mizquote(f): 10:58am On Jan 13, 2016
she stood up.
her hands on her head.
her head pounding.
her heart beating.

she went to Maggie's room with the hope that her customer had left. she got to the door and knocked.

she heard a voice, it wasn't Maggie's, asking her to come in.

she opened the door and got in.

she saw Maggie and some other girl.

Maggie smiled as she saw her.
"how was it" she asked.

she didn't respond. she sat on the tiny bed and without looking toward her, she said
"horrible".

the other girl looked at her and let her a short laugh her name was Linda popularly called "sugar lips", she was into prostitution to fend for her siblings and pay her hypertensive father hospital bills.

that was her last day alive for she died the next day. her body was found in a hotel room.

stiff.
lifeless.

her vital organs missing.
it was a clear case of ritual.

sugar lips laughed and said.
"you new for the business"?
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by Romm(m): 11:05pm On Jan 13, 2016
really really interesting i must confess

1 Like

Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by Nobody: 3:48am On Jan 14, 2016
Jesusbabygirl:
Mizquote!. U have successfully turned a first timer in the Literature section to an addict. U are talented!
What are u doing here
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by IAmXcessiz(m): 4:31am On Jan 14, 2016
mizquote:

the other girl looked at her and let her a short laugh her name was Linda popularly called "sugar lips", she was into prostitution to fend for her siblings and pay her hypertensive father hospital bills.

that was her last day alive for she died the next day. her body was found in a hotel room.

stiff.
lifeless.

her vital organs missing.
it was a clear case of ritual.
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by sinaj(f): 8:26am On Jan 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
smiley ooh, you don't understand English? Lemme translate to akwa ibom for you

Ikoreyin ekpe lan kom enye rara ene timefiok alakrinoremtombom

You understand now?cheesy
. grin
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by sinaj(f): 11:41am On Jan 14, 2016
mizquote:
your comments will be appreciated.
what do you think about the story.

any criticism?

the story will be so long,because this is just the beginning.

if you want your name to be used for subsequent characters.

kindly drop them. names not monikers.
hey u used ma name, Sarah angry

Lol
Nice story bae
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by sinaj(f): 11:45am On Jan 14, 2016
odutolu1:

so this is the agenda you have. spoiling my dear name and even using my birthday. anyways go on let me see. #StartsGyming
lwkmd cheesy
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by sinaj(f): 11:50am On Jan 14, 2016
DharmyYinks:

U said she clocked 14 of recent...she was with her mom and now shez fast-forwarded to being 15 with a dead mom wu adopted her.

Is it me or dis is getting contradictory??undecided

BTW, nice one

I guess u didn't start from the begining.
Itz a flash back smiley
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by Chule(m): 12:01am On Jan 15, 2016
Miss please we have an agreement for u to quote my name Kingsley..... that was how ur moniker Mizquote came to play rit.? ok

now having been following up from Adam the said name which is moniker has been characterless.

do justice plz.
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by Gbadebo01(m): 1:12pm On Jan 15, 2016
just read this back to back! i must say this captivated me from the beginning. sheer brilliance! Good job mizquote! may ur talent never lack oil
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by eunisam: 1:50pm On Jan 16, 2016
Joined the room
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by beegurl(f): 8:27am On Jan 18, 2016
Mizquote u need to update o. I don't want u to lose readership. We are all engrossed and now u abandoned us. Try update before we lose the story line
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by mizquote(f): 9:35am On Jan 18, 2016
she nodded.

sugar lips smile broadened.
" just close your eye the do the thing, e no too bad sha".

she felt disgusted, her stomach churned.
she needed to sleep badly but was scared of the torment sleep brings.

she had been having series of nightmare, she dreams even with her eyes open, she began to doubt her sanity.

"what is wrong with you"? Maggie asked startling her.

nothing she stammered.

"are you hungry"? Maggie said handing her bread and sachet water.

she collected it.

someone knocked again, it was a guy in faded jean, a rumpled polo and a fez cap.

he was ushered in. sugarlips excused herself.

it was just Maggie and her. when she made to leave, Maggie asked her to wait.

the guy came for her.
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by Godwinfriz(m): 6:49pm On Jan 18, 2016
bless u

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (26) (Reply)

Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction / The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} / My Madam And I (part Two)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.