Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,876 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

why my blood is black. extremely 18+ - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / why my blood is black. extremely 18+ (217161 Views)

The Quiet Rituals Of Extremely Successful People / My Blood Boils In Anger / The Extremely Appalling Poor Quality Of Writing On Literature Section. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by slimkhan(m): 6:21am On Jan 07, 2016
bravo bravo
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by zelaws: 6:38am On Jan 07, 2016
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by missfrancess(f): 7:41am On Jan 07, 2016
continue pls
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by mizquote(f): 10:10am On Jan 07, 2016
for the two days she spent with Margret at the brothel she learnt a lot about prostitution.

she didn't like the life they lived. for the forty eight hours she spent there,she witnessed what it meant to live life as a love peddler firsthand.

her dreams of becoming a medical doctor seemed to be buried, she had always admired doctors, she often time day dream on how interesting life will be as a doctor, to save lives.

she wasn't given the opportunity of going to secondary, even completing her primary school was an uphill task.

she knew her fate, she had been housed and fed for two days, she knew it was a matter of time before she would join the business of trading her body for money.

the thought disgusted her.
As a young lady of just sixteen years, she had been raped, time and time again.

she had been used and abused by men both sexually and physically against her will.

she hated men.
men are nothing but vile creatures, beast looking for helpless girls to devour.

she believed that the worst thing that had ever happened to the world was the creation of men and them owning a peni.s. she reasoned that the world will be a better place without men with sexual desires.

All the nights she spent out at the reception, while Margret satisfied her customer, she took notice of men who come into the brothel.

educated and illiterate,
poor and rich,
young and old,
pastor and imams.

they all looked different, but they all had one thing in common.

they all posses a manhood and will go any length to satisfy their lust.

the day finally came.
she didn't know it will be so soon.

the day she was initiated into the profession of love peddling.

the highest degradation of womanhood.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by Barney11: 11:12am On Jan 07, 2016
I hate suspense now am addicted to it!people iya misquote don jazz me!
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by missfrancess(f): 1:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
ur fans ar with u
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by mizquote(f): 2:37pm On Jan 07, 2016
missfrancess:
ur fans ar with u

tanx dearie.
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by mizquote(f): 2:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
Barney11:
I hate suspense now am addicted to it!people iya misquote don jazz me!

lolz
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by mizquote(f): 3:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
that day would remain crystal clear in her memory. All her life, she never willing have intercourse with a man.

it had never been really pleasurable for her, someone always wanted to use her to satisfy their need, to quench their thirst of lust.

she had never struggled against them, she lay still for them to use her, she believed that the only property one can lay claim to, is ones body.

pleasure should be freely given and freely received. anything from that is assault.

**********************"*****************""""*******
she noticed Margaret had se..x often, not with one man daily but as much as ten in a day. when she gets to the room, after a customer left, the smell of sweat would hit her nose.

she sees Maggie, often sit over her bucket, with a sachet water, soap and a small bottle of dettol . she told her that was used to keep 'the area' clean and fresh.

she also noticed, prostitute rarely cook, in fact they are not permitted to Cook in the brothel, so they buy food outside which is quite expensive.

her day of orientation finally came.
Maggie called her inside, after attending to a client of hers.

the two girls seemed to have a certain kind of connection, which was mutual.

Maggie told her a lot about herself and what forced her into prostitution, she told her that she hated the work and hated herself more initially but had come to accept reality.

she told her that, she paid for the room weekly, failure to do so will cause your things to be thrown out to the road.

Margret asked her of her plans. what she intended to do. she said she had none.

she was told to be ready. that a man had taken interest in her.

he will be her first client and she had to impress him with all she got.

she was asked to shower.
for in no time, she will have to sell her body for a price.

the the customer was outside, in the reception . chilling over a bottle of small stout and cigarette.

he was to be her first customer.
that night.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by Brown253(m): 3:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
mizquote:
that day would remain crystal clear in her memory. All her life, she never willing have intercourse with a man.

it had never been really pleasurable for her, someone always wanted to use her to satisfy their need, to quench their thirst of lust.

she had never struggled against them, she lay still for them to use her, she believed that the only property one can lay claim to, is ones body.

pleasure should be freely given and freely received. anything from that is assault.

**********************"*****************""""*******
she noticed Margaret had se..x often, not with one man daily but as much as ten in a day. when she gets to the room, after a customer left, the smell of sweat would hit her nose.

she sees Maggie, often sit over her bucket, with a sachet water, soap and a small bottle of dettol . she told her that was used to 'the area' clean and fresh.

she also noticed, prostitute rarely cook, in fact they are not permitted to Cook in the brothel, so they buy food outside which is quite expensive.

her day of orientation finally came.
Maggie called her inside, after attending to a client of hers.

the two girls seemed to have a certain kind of connection, which was mutual.

Maggie told her a lot about herself and what forced her into prostitution, she told her that she hated the work and hated herself more initially but had come to accept reality.

she told her that, she paid for the room weekly, failure to do so will cause your things to be thrown out to the road.

Margret asked her of her plans. what she intended to do. she said she had none.

she was told to be ready. that a man had taken interest in her.

he will be her first client and she had to impress him with all she got.

she was asked to shower.
for in no time, she will have to sell her body for a price.

the the customer was outside, in the reception . chilling over a bottle of small stout and cigarette.

he was to be her first customer.
that night.

Misquote, hw do u write, like u have experienced this scenario before? Please be honest. did u get info from friends that do this? or u did a documentary or somthing? I wanna know

3 Likes

Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by mizquote(f): 3:39pm On Jan 07, 2016
Brown253:

Misquote, hw do u write, like u have experienced this scenario before? Please be honest. did u get info from friends that do this? or u did a documentary or somthing? I wanna know

ok.
I'm particularly interested in prostitution and prostitute. so I research online, watch you tube videos and read stories about them.

so I know quite a bit about prostitute and their lifestyle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by Brown253(m): 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
mizquote:

ok.
I'm particularly interested in prostitution and prostitute. so I research online, watch you tube videos and read stories about them.

so I know quite a bit about prostitute and their lifestyle.

Permit my inquisitiveness,

but Can i have ur month and day of birth plus your course of study if u are in sch.

i just wanna confirm somthing, a concept which i use to assess an individual's personality.

once again forgive my odd request. wink
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by missfrancess(f): 4:08pm On Jan 07, 2016
continue my dear
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by beegurl(f): 4:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
Girlie ride on. E-hugs for u shocked #nohomo
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
Oh dear mizquote, you're so blessed. I'm so so envying you (God help me not to get jealous cheesy). May God continue to shower you with knowledge and also strengthen the one you already have. AMEN!
I sincerely love your work.
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by mizquote(f): 5:14pm On Jan 07, 2016
Brown253:

Permit my inquisitiveness,

but Can i have ur month and day of birth plus your course of study if u are in sch.

i just wanna confirm somthing, a concept which i use to assess an individual's personality.

once again forgive my odd request. wink

February.

mass communication.

final year.
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by mizquote(f): 5:15pm On Jan 07, 2016
beegurl:
Girlie ride on. E-hugs for u shocked #nohomo

hugs her.

tnx dearie
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by mizquote(f): 5:16pm On Jan 07, 2016
Beckino:
Oh dear mizquote, you're so blessed. I'm so so envying you (God help me not to get jealous cheesy). May God continue to shower you with knowledge and also strengthen the one you already have. AMEN!
I sincerely love your work.

Amen.

thanks dearie.
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by mizquote(f): 5:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
missfrancess:
continue my dear
thanks for your consistency. God bless you.
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by mizquote(f): 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2016
next update coming soon.
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by ROCK111: 5:30pm On Jan 07, 2016
Chai ...moi head dey sweal....misquote likes prostitution....eewo...
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by mizquote(f): 6:05pm On Jan 07, 2016
she was nervous.

Margret calmed her down.

"be careful o, this our work dey very risky, make sure say you negotiate with any customer before you service am".

she sat, she wished she could ask for more time, she wasn't ready, she needed more time to brace up to reality, she was grateful to her benefactor, she didn't want to seem ungrateful. she listened.

" be careful o, no allow any customer deceive you to follow am comot, ritualist and people wey de do blood money don plenty for town".

she was scared, her body drenched in sweat. the more Maggie talked she felt pressed. she endured by pressing her laps together.

" No ever allow any customer do you raw o, always insist on protection, HIV no dey show for face".

she was properly oriented on the basic etiquette of the trade.

Maggie asked her to go take her bath and wear something proper.

she was given a piece of top and a bump short to wear by friend. she felt awkward.

Maggie, asked her to sit so she could apply make up. it was her first time of wearing make up she looked at the mirror and was terrified of the person she saw starring back.

her friend asked her to hurry, that her customer was getting impatient lest he get someone else.

thirty minute later, she was ready.

she walked towards the reception, she felt she was floating.

loud music was blasting, she could hear voices from the reception.

she got there.
there she saw him.

she walked towards his table.

he looked up and smile.

"hi".
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by mizquote(f): 6:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
ROCK111:

why?
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by missfrancess(f): 6:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
ROCK111:
dont get it twisted
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by Brown253(m): 9:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
mizquote:
she was nervous.

Margret calmed her down.

"be careful o, this our work dey very risky, make sure say you negotiate with any customer before you service am".

she sat, she wished she could ask for more time, she wasn't ready, she needed more time to brace up to reality, she was grateful to her benefactor, she didn't want to seem ungrateful. she listened.

" be careful o, no allow any customer deceive you to follow am comot, ritualist and people wey de do blood money don plenty for town".

she was scared, her body drenched in sweat. the more Maggie talked she felt pressed. she endured by pressing her laps together.

" No ever allow any customer do you raw o, always insist on protection, HIV no dey show for face".

she was properly oriented on the basic etiquette of the trade.

Maggie asked her to go take her bath and wear something proper.

she was given a piece of top and a bump short to wear by friend. she felt awkward.

Maggie, asked her to sit so she could apply make up. it was her first time of wearing make up she looked at the mirror and was terrified of the person she saw starring back.

her friend asked her to hurry, that her customer was getting impatient lest he get someone else.

thirty minute later, she was ready.

she walked towards the reception, she felt she was floating.

loud music was blasting, she could hear voices from the reception.

she got there.
there she saw him.

she walked towards his table.

he looked up and smile.

"hi".

u dis girl, nah now i know the kind of person wey u be...

Im having a feeling the interest for prostitution and prostitutes, might hv been a school project or somtin. And then your research definitely wud hv provided u with facts to build up this story..
Correct me if im wrong.

Kudos. Im enjoying it.
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by odutolu1(m): 10:40pm On Jan 07, 2016
Proud genius like mizquote share the same course of study
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by mizquote(f): 9:33am On Jan 08, 2016
"good evening Sir" she responded, unconsciously dragging her short down.

she hated the way the man looked at her, he looked at her like one does to his favourite food. he's was pure undiluted lust.

he smacked his lips in an annoying way, he asked her to sit.

she sat.

he motioned her to come closer, his hands began to caress her laps she restrained herself from slapping him.

he wasn't bad looking, he was muscular. he whispered to her ears, using his tongue intentionally to graze her earlobe.

she didn't get what he said, so she gave no response to the sweet nonsense he whispered to her.

"how old are you" he repeated.

she didn't know what to say, Maggie didn't give her a clue of what the response should be, she didn't know of the were age limit.

"18" she quipped.

"haaaaa" he responded, that's good, I can see you are new in this business. is this your first time"?

she nodded.

he smiled.

he stood and asked she followed him.

that's was how she was introduced into the business. she never liked it

but she noticed something.

she had missed her period.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by Mztemmy(f): 10:03am On Jan 08, 2016
Nice one.......keep dem coming
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 08, 2016
I so like the way you're consistent with this story, no dull/boring moment with this thread....more inspirations by God's grace.
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by slimkhan(m): 1:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
Weldon dearie
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by ChizzyMaris(f): 2:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
Wow.
Re: why my blood is black. extremely 18+ by missfrancess(f): 3:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
she missed her period.#Doublewahala shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply)

Kiss Me One More Night - Fiction / The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} / My Madam And I (part Two)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.