Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding.... (6394 Views)

Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications / What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding / Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding.... by Pwhitelaw(m): 8:47pm On Nov 25, 2015
My wife, everyone has gone home. The music is quiet, the celebration is over. Our wedding was beautiful but it is now in the past. We have finished the wedding, it is now time to build our marriage. All that is left now is two of us… What we will become tomorrow, starts from tonight. Our life is no longer the same. There was a day you put on one red dress… You looked so beautiful in it. That Day I wanted to just touch you! We were in the Cinema and I was so tempted. I wanted to just take you inside the toilet and kiss you but I couldn’t. Guess what? Now I have you fever, I can do that everyday. Before I take off your cloth and make love to you… let me tell you few things. I have nothing to hide from you from this day. My phone, you can use it like your own. You can access my facebook, my twitter and my Instagram From today, I have become a child. For the past five years of my life, I have been a man. I wake myself up in the morning, sometimes I go to bed hungry, I do things the way I want to. I come home whenever I want to but all that ends today. From today you become my mother, who will scold me when I come home late, a mother who will wake me up at six to go work, a mother who will ensure I don’t sleep hungry. I am glad I have a mother in you.hope you will be a good mother? Don’t be too harsh and I promise I won’t be too stubborn. Sometimes I will give you headache but I promise, I will also be the cure of every headache. When my uncle died, I looked after my cousin. I was like a father to her. So will not have problem being a father to you. There is something I have been waiting for. I have been waiting for the day I will make love to you and now that day has come. Let’s do it right now. I will help you take off your cloth and you help me take mine off. But before we make love, I have a confession to make. I do not know how to start but let me try. You see I am a virgin. I have never slept with a woman before. Not because I never wanted to but because I was too busy trying to make it in life. I gave all my time to working hard. I know I should be the one telling you what to do and how to do but now am so lost I don’t know where to start. Do you remember that day i came to visit your parent? You made me so hard! I wanted to just grab you and make love to you but I knew it was just one month before I have you forever. Come here let me take off your cloths… together we will learn how to make love. Should we turn off the light or should we keep on?

8 Likes

Re: What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding.... by amiskurie(m): 8:55pm On Nov 25, 2015
Pwhitelaw:
My wife, everyone has gone home. The music is quiet, the celebration is over. Our wedding was beautiful but it is now in the past. We have finished the wedding, it is now time to build our marriage. All that is left now is two of us… What we will become tomorrow, starts from tonight. Our life is no longer the same. There was a day you put on one red dress… You looked so beautiful in it. That Day I wanted to just touch you! We were in the Cinema and I was so tempted. I wanted to just take you inside the toilet and kiss you but I couldn’t. Guess what? Now I have you fever, I can do that everyday. Before I take off your cloth and make love to you… let me tell you few things. I have nothing to hide from you from this day. My phone, you can use it like your own. You can access my facebook, my twitter and my Instagram From today, I have become a child. For the past five years of my life, I have been a man. I wake myself up in the morning, sometimes I go to bed hungry, I do things the way I want to. I come home whenever I want to but all that ends today. From today you become my mother, who will scold me when I come home late, a mother who will wake me up at six to go work, a mother who will ensure I don’t sleep hungry. I am glad I have a mother in you.hope you will be a good mother? Don’t be too harsh and I promise I won’t be too stubborn. Sometimes I will give you headache but I promise, I will also be the cure of every headache. When my uncle died, I looked after my cousin. I was like a father to her. So will not have problem being a father to you. There is something I have been waiting for. I have been waiting for the day I will make love to you and now that day has come. Let’s do it right now. I will help you take off your cloth and you help me take mine off. But before we make love, I have a confession to make. I do not know how to start but let me try. You see I am a virgin. I have never slept with a woman before. Not because I never wanted to but because I was too busy trying to make it in life. I gave all my time to working hard. I know I should be the one telling you what to do and how to do but now am so lost I don’t know where to start. Do you remember that day i came to visit your parent? You made me so hard! I wanted to just grab you and make love to you but I knew it was just one month before I have you forever. Come here let me take off your cloths… together we will learn how to make love. Should we turn off the light or should we keep on?
Lalasticlala. Seun. Ishilove. Come n see Epistle of a novice qjoystick.
Re: What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding.... by Bbsharon(f): 8:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
Nice fiction...
seriously how many newly weds have that time for all these.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding.... by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
cheesy cheesycheesycheesy

funny.
Re: What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding.... by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
Awww..dis is so cute, I feel like crying.. Me likey *holding back tears*

2 Likes

Re: What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding.... by IamLEGEND1: 9:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
ain't nobody got time foh dat shít!

After wedding I don tire,na to komot my boxers,turn on the AC,spread my balls on top bed begin dey sleep.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding.... by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
when they turned off the light, what happened ?
Re: What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding.... by Pwhitelaw(m): 9:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
The guy don't know where to start... Must it be done In darkness.. They guy is shy being his first time grin
Re: What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding.... by Pwhitelaw(m): 9:18pm On Nov 25, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
.. . Nothing much but all I heard is the ringing tone.. Give to me by psquare grin
Re: What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding.... by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 25, 2015
So sweet, but Definitely not in Nigeria
Re: What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding.... by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
Pwhitelaw:
o
op is this true? I mean is it ur story or someone's?
Re: What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding.... by Omotayor123(f): 10:14pm On Nov 25, 2015
Nice one..... Guys come and read cool
Re: What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding.... by GloChrystal(f): 10:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
This would just kill my mood...which one is epistle? Let him grab me nd rip off my clothes with passion instead of telling me the story of his life angry

1 Like

Re: What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding.... by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
Fake guy.....

1 Like

Re: What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding.... by Crieff(m): 11:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
Stupid!
Re: What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding.... by Alhajipaulo(m): 11:22pm On Nov 25, 2015
after two month... talking to him self.. man must not leave on bread alone.. Need change channel with all this. girls around.. she don't give me BJ... No Doggy.. just one style.. am fade up.. need try this fifty Shade of grey self.. hmm.. will Need a Techno phone.. will setup many pattern lock.. will need. my own room self.. shouldn't ve rush into marriage.. single life.. was sweet joooooor.
Re: What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding.... by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 25, 2015
my boo specs kiss kiss kiss kiss shiizzy coman see
Re: What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding.... by Laurienzo(m): 11:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
GloChrystal:
This would just kill my mood...which one is epistle? Let him grab me nd rip off my clothes with passion instead of telling me the story of his life angry
lol
Re: What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding.... by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
GloChrystal:
thats whats up ! Me likey.

1 Like

Re: What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding.... by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
halfrica:
my boo specs kiss kiss kiss kiss shiizzy coman see
i don kuku see am
Re: What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding.... by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 25, 2015
shiizzy:
i don kuku see am
Lie say u read am grin grin grin grin
Re: What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding.... by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 26, 2015
halfrica:
Lie say u read am grin grin grin grin
i read am now angry
Re: What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding.... by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 26, 2015
shiizzy:
i read am now angry
Oya summarize it tongue
Re: What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding.... by capsule(m): 12:28am On Nov 26, 2015
Alhajipaulo:
after two month... talking to him self.. man must not leave on bread alone.. Need change channel with all this. girls around.. she don't give me BJ... No Doggy.. just one style.. am fade up.. need try this fifty Shade of grey self.. hmm.. will Need a Techno phone.. will setup many pattern lock.. will need. my own room self.. shouldn't ve rush into marriage.. single life.. was sweet joooooor.
.....reality bro...fucking reality...ain't rushing into any stupid bondage...it's a recipe to early grave..women of this generation, even lucifer de learn for Whr these creatures de...

2 Likes

Re: What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding.... by oluwasegun007(m): 12:39am On Nov 26, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
dats a national question.....
Re: What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding.... by oluwasegun007(m): 12:40am On Nov 26, 2015
GloChrystal:
ure very dangerous............ shocked
Re: What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding.... by JrizzyJosh(m): 1:12am On Nov 26, 2015
Lemme write out my own. ..baby I know I ain't the perfect guy,I did not take those vows at the altars just cause every nigga is doing it. .I wanna show you what it takes to be a real nigga,husband,brother, best friend and a father. .at this night..I wanna reap off your clothes, take you to cloud nine, show you what real passion is and make love to you like a man

2 Likes

Re: What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding.... by onismate: 2:17am On Nov 26, 2015
A beautiful piece
Re: What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding.... by butanepro(m): 3:24am On Nov 26, 2015
This is worth directing in nollywood
Re: What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding.... by chris4gold(m): 3:48am On Nov 26, 2015
nice 1
Re: What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding.... by mradjoy(m): 4:04am On Nov 26, 2015
Not bad afterall
Re: What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding.... by Qualer: 4:40am On Nov 26, 2015
Bbsharon:
Nice fiction...

seriously how many newly weds have that time for all these.

and this is coming from a young girl like you... chai! but i am not surprised, see as your yansh don bend from excessive nacking!! kpele o!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Holy ghost / “I Can’t Stop Ashawo Work Again, My Breast Is Already Flat Like Slippers- Lady / Have U Had Anal Sex With A Girl Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.