Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Day-old Baby Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Ondo (pictured) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Day-old Baby Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Ondo (pictured) (33005 Views)

1-Day-Old Baby Found In A River In Osun (graphic Photos) / Man Buries His One-Day-Old Baby, Shares Pics Of Her Burial On Facebook / Baby Found In A Bush In Tanke, Ilorin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Day-old Baby Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Ondo (pictured) by Eeroh95(m): 11:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
angryWhy Bleep when you know you can't...take responsibility ....the baby fine gan
Re: Day-old Baby Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Ondo (pictured) by egin2015: 11:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
Re: Day-old Baby Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Ondo (pictured) by suzziematini(f): 11:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
Lady has given birth, and thrown away.
Few years from now, lady will repent, get engaged to one rlly good man and settle down.
Lady might not tell hubby about this part of her life.
Lady and hubby will start trying for children and start seeking solutions everywhere they hear "miracle centre"

Hubby will stand by lady through it all, not knowing lady's past.
Lady will forget that she once had a miracle child, but threw it away, but will remember that her mother's step-sisters daughters friend had an argument with her some years back and told her (in patience ozokwu's voice) I will show you pepper.
We always point fingers and lay blames on everyone except the actual person who is to blame "ourselves"

Women are different. some have one and can't take in again,
some have 5 and can still have 5 more
Some can't even have at all.

Most times, we do things without thinking twice, make decisions in a hurry, and take actions to suit our feelings at that particular time.

They say """if you think you have problems, Wait and hear your neighbours own."""""

I don't know the situation this lady found herself as to abandon an innocent child. But she wasn't unconscious for nine months and suddenly woke up to an oversized luggage. if things are so bad, and you can't fend for yourself let alone a newborn. Or the man promised you marriage and ran away etc etc then Whatever happened to the orphanage?
Whatever happened to the church altar?

What if that child wasn't found as soon as he/she was?
(Tomorrow now, she ll return to lay claims..... claims to a child that was left for dead)

Indeed God is merciful.
It is evident as there are still women that do worse and still bear fruits in marriage.
If we were judged by the multitude of our sins, I can only wonder.

However, karma cannot be wished away.
Re: Day-old Baby Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Ondo (pictured) by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:30pm On Nov 25, 2015
I thank God dat dogs has not eatn d babe with placenta

Re: Day-old Baby Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Ondo (pictured) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 25, 2015
lasisi69:
End time state
Mind u EGIN Lasisi, my state is nt an end time state,.....Ondo State, a place of pride.

Re: Day-old Baby Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Ondo (pictured) by sabi99(m): 12:13am On Nov 26, 2015
There's nothing lyk uncompleted ......we should rather use Incomplete........we normally say Uncompleted building, the most correct thing to say is incomplete building.
Re: Day-old Baby Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Ondo (pictured) by sweatlana: 1:53am On Nov 26, 2015
Omotayor123:
Oh my gosh... Beautiful baby born to a wicked mother!

The father nkor?

Re: Day-old Baby Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Ondo (pictured) by Nobody: 4:49am On Nov 26, 2015
But wait o. Na who tell them say them keep a day old baby in the building?

vivianblog2:

source http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/25/day-old-baby-found-inside-uncompleted-building-in-ondo/?wt=2

Cc; lalasticlala

Posted By Vivian Gist
Re: Day-old Baby Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Ondo (pictured) by Kingbusssy(m): 5:28am On Nov 26, 2015
Why can't she tell him to use condom before doing it sef. or after bore the baby. she can take the baby to the orphanage baby's home herself than taking all those BIG curses from people
Re: Day-old Baby Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Ondo (pictured) by MrCork: 6:12am On Nov 26, 2015
vivianblog2:

source http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/25/day-old-baby-found-inside-uncompleted-building-in-ondo/?wt=2

Cc; lalasticlala

Posted By Vivian Gist

. .but why r IBO people all ways livin babys inside on completed buildin?? (No ofeense) undecided
Re: Day-old Baby Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Ondo (pictured) by smoothlips(m): 6:18am On Nov 26, 2015
Speechless3:
cry How can some women sleep after doing this?

Why not take the child to the orphanage home instead. embarassed
Don't be quick to judge...the circumstances are not fully known to you.

Re: Day-old Baby Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Ondo (pictured) by smoothlips(m): 6:21am On Nov 26, 2015
MrCork:

. .but why r IBO people all ways livin babys inside on completed buildin?? (No ofeense) undecided
Mr. Cork you are really a cork head. Igbo not ibo, leaving not living, uncompleted not on-completed..Corkhead

Re: Day-old Baby Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Ondo (pictured) by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 26, 2015
smoothlips:

Don't be quick to judge...the circumstances are not fully known to you.

You are somewhat correct however those responsible are very hard beings.
Re: Day-old Baby Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Ondo (pictured) by MrCork: 6:55am On Nov 26, 2015
smoothlips:

Mr. Cork you are really a cork head. Igbo not ibo, leaving not living, uncompleted not on-completed..Corkhead

..but y r IBO people nomaly agresive & cussin people....brother, dont u hav comunication skill?.. undecided
Re: Day-old Baby Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Ondo (pictured) by Christmasdon(m): 6:56am On Nov 26, 2015
God says! "even if a mother can abandon her child, i will not abandon you"
Re: Day-old Baby Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Ondo (pictured) by frontshield: 7:06am On Nov 26, 2015
I wonder y a woman will take d pain of going tru d gestation period ,go tru labour of child birth ND yet dump d child...some woman are really possessed.....

Re: Day-old Baby Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Ondo (pictured) by alutarabbi: 7:10am On Nov 26, 2015
lasisi69:
End time state
lasisi69, nt supportin u ova dis, let's jst go wit end tym things!

Re: Day-old Baby Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Ondo (pictured) by BABANGBALI: 7:11am On Nov 26, 2015
msglobalwonder,vickyrotex,freeglobe and rokiatu travelled to ondo last weekend,i hope .................i am just thinking aloud o,i am not saying they did it cheesy
Re: Day-old Baby Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Ondo (pictured) by Ishilove: 7:12am On Nov 26, 2015
MrCork:

..but y r IBO people nomaly agresive & cussin people....brother, dont u hav comunication skill?.. undecided
Cork, ever the troll...
Re: Day-old Baby Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Ondo (pictured) by Joeself1(m): 7:20am On Nov 26, 2015
Alpacino85:
U don dey form saint abi,u don forget the ones wey u don flush down together wit condom abi na dey ones wey u don wash off ur boxers.No body holy pass,do not judge!!!
Re: Day-old Baby Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Ondo (pictured) by MrCork: 7:49am On Nov 26, 2015
Ishilove:

Cork, ever the troll...

..dyammmmm...sweery u lie to us......why dint u tellus u waz lightskin?...I wid hav chased u! angry
Re: Day-old Baby Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Ondo (pictured) by lasisi69(f): 8:29am On Nov 26, 2015
alutarabbi:
lasisi69, nt supportin u ova dis, let's jst go wit end tym things!
lol... Sorry. Guess that's your state

Re: Day-old Baby Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Ondo (pictured) by lasisi69(f): 8:30am On Nov 26, 2015
Walkopet:
Mind u EGIN Lasisi, my state is nt an end time state,.....Ondo State, a place of pride.
lol.. . Sorry sir... Okay, end time things

Re: Day-old Baby Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Ondo (pictured) by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 26, 2015
let me take care of the baby... embarassed embarassed...who ever abandons such cuties,,... angry angry..wicked mama
Re: Day-old Baby Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Ondo (pictured) by Omotayor123(f): 8:51am On Nov 26, 2015
sweatlana:

The father nkor?
Useless!
Re: Day-old Baby Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Ondo (pictured) by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 26, 2015
The evil of mankind.
Re: Day-old Baby Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Ondo (pictured) by Sunseeker: 11:03am On Nov 26, 2015
Woman Need More HELP in this Country !

I pray God protects and help dat child with a happy safe home with adequate medical care and attention !
Re: Day-old Baby Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Ondo (pictured) by lovedh7: 11:10am On Nov 26, 2015
she needs deliverance, that is why i advice people to go T b JOSHUA or any powerful church for deliverance ,before devil go destroy your destiny. people suffering every where because of sin. fear God and read your bible, ask for wisdom. is only a fool can act like this and regret in future. any way she is better than those fool that do abortion. is a pity
Re: Day-old Baby Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Ondo (pictured) by VickyRotex(f): 2:21pm On Nov 26, 2015
BABANGBALI:
msgloba.lwonder,vickyr.otex,free.globe and rokia.tu travelled to ondo last weekend,i hope .................i am just thinking aloud o,i am not saying they did it cheesy

Shiooooo angry angry
Re: Day-old Baby Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Ondo (pictured) by BABANGBALI: 2:38pm On Nov 26, 2015
VickyRotex:

Shiooooo angry angry
busted. Asiri e ti tu lori nairaland.

South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) / One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David / Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics