Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,622 members, 7,813,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

3 Things President Buhari Didn't Know Before Becoming Nigeria's President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Things President Buhari Didn't Know Before Becoming Nigeria's President (3299 Views)

Aisha Buhari Didn't See Buhari In London; Cabal Forged Buhari's Signature - SR / President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour / 14 Things President Buhari Has Changed Since Assuming Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Things President Buhari Didn't Know Before Becoming Nigeria's President by smuthy101: 8:30am On Nov 26, 2015
1. He didn't know Nigeria is in a great mess - Evident from his continued blame on the past administration, but his campaign before the election suggest he is well aware of Nigeria's problems, so why the complaints or ignorance now.

2. He didnt have a clear plan or blueprint on how to fix Nigeria - A man prepared for leadership will focus on the job. President Buhari doesn't look prepared for the job and seem confused.

3. He didn't know he would be declared the winner of the Presidential election - President Buhari still thinks he is still in the campaign period set by INEC, this is why 60 percent of his speeches are campaign speeches. Is he going to spend the rest of his tenure campaigning?

21 Likes

Re: 3 Things President Buhari Didn't Know Before Becoming Nigeria's President by Demdem(m): 8:32am On Nov 26, 2015
[s]
smuthy101:
1. He didn't know Nigeria is in a great mess - Evident from his continued blame on the past administration, but his campaign before the election suggest he is well aware of Nigeria's problems, so why the complaints or ignorance now.

2. He didnt have a clear plan or blueprint on how to fix Nigeria - A man prepared for leadership will focus on the job. President Buhari doesn't look prepared for the job and seem confused.

3. He didn't know he would be declared the winner of the Presidential election - President Buhari still thinks he is still in the campaign period set by INEC, this is why 60 percent of his speeches are campaign speeches. Is he going to spend the rest of his tenure campaign ing?

[/s]

Thrash

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Things President Buhari Didn't Know Before Becoming Nigeria's President by drberry(m): 8:32am On Nov 26, 2015
G
Re: 3 Things President Buhari Didn't Know Before Becoming Nigeria's President by smuthy101: 8:33am On Nov 26, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Thrash

Truth is bitter, sorry it hurts.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Things President Buhari Didn't Know Before Becoming Nigeria's President by pet4ril(f): 8:33am On Nov 26, 2015
We just pray God Almighty should give him wisdom because he's already there and there's nothing anybody can do about it for now

2 Likes

Re: 3 Things President Buhari Didn't Know Before Becoming Nigeria's President by drberry(m): 8:33am On Nov 26, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]
Thrash
That's no thrash. Disprove it with your facts.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Things President Buhari Didn't Know Before Becoming Nigeria's President by Demdem(m): 8:34am On Nov 26, 2015
smuthy101:

Truth is bitter, sorry it hurts.

Even a mad man will never agree that he is mad. He still believe he is sane. Truth in ur warp brain.u are entitled to it though.

1 Like

Re: 3 Things President Buhari Didn't Know Before Becoming Nigeria's President by Demdem(m): 8:35am On Nov 26, 2015
drberry:

That's no thrash. Disprove it with your facts.

Disprove a thrash dumped out of frustration. Are u ok? Instead, I will pour my own filth on it also.that will give me a better pleasure.
Re: 3 Things President Buhari Didn't Know Before Becoming Nigeria's President by ibkgab001: 8:44am On Nov 26, 2015
I love Mr President but hate Honorable minister of petroleum

1 Like

Re: 3 Things President Buhari Didn't Know Before Becoming Nigeria's President by Lamasta(m): 8:59am On Nov 26, 2015
Buhari is confused.....Liar Muhamed 2015

9 Likes

Re: 3 Things President Buhari Didn't Know Before Becoming Nigeria's President by temitemi1(m): 9:14am On Nov 26, 2015
Supported!
smuthy101:

3. He didn't know he would be declared the winner of the Presidential election - President Buhari still thinks he is still in the campaign period set by INEC, this is why 60 percent of his speeches are campaign speeches. Is he going to spend the rest of his tenure campaigning?

2 Likes

Re: 3 Things President Buhari Didn't Know Before Becoming Nigeria's President by drberry(m): 9:18am On Nov 26, 2015
Demdem:

Disprove a thrash dumped out of frustration. Are u ok? Instead, I will pour my own filth on it also.that will give me a better pleasure.
But looking at the state of the nation presently, I wouldn't agree more with him.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Things President Buhari Didn't Know Before Becoming Nigeria's President by Demdem(m): 9:21am On Nov 26, 2015
drberry:

But looking at the state of the nation presently, I wouldn't agree more with him.

Ur opinion. U are entitled to it. What he stated had nothing to do with state of the economy.

1 Like

Re: 3 Things President Buhari Didn't Know Before Becoming Nigeria's President by drberry(m): 9:23am On Nov 26, 2015
Demdem:

Ur opinion. U are entitled to it. What he stated had nothing to do with state of the economy.
Perhaps
Re: 3 Things President Buhari Didn't Know Before Becoming Nigeria's President by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 26, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Thrash
See as you rushed and belittled your reasoning by writing those six alphabets.

No.2 and 3 are even clear to Steve Wonder.undecided

6 Likes

Re: 3 Things President Buhari Didn't Know Before Becoming Nigeria's President by Demdem(m): 9:37am On Nov 26, 2015
drberry:

Perhaps

Fact. It has nothing to do with current economy status.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Things President Buhari Didn't Know Before Becoming Nigeria's President by Demdem(m): 9:39am On Nov 26, 2015
SirJeffry:
See as you rushed and belittled your reasoning by writing those six alphabets.

No.2 and 3 are even clear to Steve Wonder.undecided

Not unexpected. Dafts actually think the same way.
Re: 3 Things President Buhari Didn't Know Before Becoming Nigeria's President by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 26, 2015
Its GEJs' fault that he didn't knw nigeria was a mess, its GEJs' fault that he doesn't have a blueprint, its pdp's fault that he is still campaigning. This regime has to remain blameless and exonerated at all times.

1 Like

Re: 3 Things President Buhari Didn't Know Before Becoming Nigeria's President by Lordave: 10:01am On Nov 26, 2015
Lamasta:
Buhari is confused.....Liar Muhamed 2015
Buhari is not confused, he only has a problem with adult senility- Leaking-Mouth Oshiomole.
Re: 3 Things President Buhari Didn't Know Before Becoming Nigeria's President by Qualer: 10:18am On Nov 26, 2015
Demdem:

Even a mad man will never agree that he is mad. He still believe he is sane. Truth in ur warp brain.u are entitled to it though.

^^ that's a good description of YOU! grin Stop shooting yourself in the leg man!! though i know it's difficult for a mad man like you! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 3 Things President Buhari Didn't Know Before Becoming Nigeria's President by Demdem(m): 10:21am On Nov 26, 2015
Qualer:

that's a good description of me! grin Stop shooting yourself in the leg man!!

Did u just confirmed that u are just another mad man
Re: 3 Things President Buhari Didn't Know Before Becoming Nigeria's President by tos4u(m): 10:26am On Nov 26, 2015
Wen a man is a dullardihno, u wont xpect him to knw all dis nw

1 Like

Re: 3 Things President Buhari Didn't Know Before Becoming Nigeria's President by Qualer: 10:27am On Nov 26, 2015
Demdem:

Did u just confirmed that u are just another mad man

speak good english man, editing will not help you in any way! which school did you/are you study/studying at?? go back and tell them to give you back your money/fees grin grin

if the above proves difficult to read and understand, let me know!
Re: 3 Things President Buhari Didn't Know Before Becoming Nigeria's President by smuthy101: 10:33am On Nov 26, 2015
Demdem:

Wow...clap for urself, how dumb. So you mean the economy is in good shape, you don't seem to feel well. Buhari admitted the economy is not in good shape. No amount of word typed can change your state of stupidity. I am not surprised about your mental state, your mum knew she gave birth to a fool.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Things President Buhari Didn't Know Before Becoming Nigeria's President by Demdem(m): 10:34am On Nov 26, 2015
Qualer:

speak good english man, editing will not help you in any way! which school did you/are you study/studying at?? go back and tell them to give you back your money/fees grin grin

if the above proves difficult to read and understand, let me know!

Oponu omo, if u are particular about grammar go to the right board. Over here is politics board. Only fools amongst us focus on such here.
Re: 3 Things President Buhari Didn't Know Before Becoming Nigeria's President by Demdem(m): 10:36am On Nov 26, 2015
smuthy101:

Wow...clap for urself, how dumb. So you mean the economy is in good shape, you don't seem to feel well. Even Buhari admit the economy is not in good shape. No amount of word typed can change your state of stupidity.

Fool, where did I say the economy was in good shape? It has never been even before he took over. By the time Jonah-daft was leaving we were borrowing to pay salaries. Does that suggest a healthy economy?
Again fool, don't attribute to me what I didn't say.
Re: 3 Things President Buhari Didn't Know Before Becoming Nigeria's President by ODUBEZE: 10:37am On Nov 26, 2015
He did not know where his land is in Port-Harcourt, He did not know where his mouth is neither does he know how many children he has!
what a pity! lolz.
It is well!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Things President Buhari Didn't Know Before Becoming Nigeria's President by Qualer: 10:41am On Nov 26, 2015
Demdem:

Oponu omo, if u are particular about grammar go to the right board. Over here is politics board. Only fools amongst us focus on such here.

you are just an escapist fagggot, stop hiding behind excuses and face your fears! grin you don't wanna come at me man(?)... i eat minions like you as dessert after the main meal. Go and learn some good grammar, twerp!! i wonder what it is you know about politics if you can't even articulate your plebeian views...

3 Likes

Re: 3 Things President Buhari Didn't Know Before Becoming Nigeria's President by Demdem(m): 10:46am On Nov 26, 2015
[s]
Qualer:

you are just an escapist fagggot, stop hiding behind excuses and face your fears! grin you don't wanna come at me man(?)... i eat minions like you as dessert after the main meal. Go and learn some good grammar, twerp!! i wonder what it is you know about politics if you can't even articulate your plebeian views...
[/s]

Again fool...

Demdem:

Re: 3 Things President Buhari Didn't Know Before Becoming Nigeria's President by Naijiant: 10:46am On Nov 26, 2015
He didn't know West Germany was no more too.

1 Like

Re: 3 Things President Buhari Didn't Know Before Becoming Nigeria's President by Qualer: 10:53am On Nov 26, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Again fool...

recalcitrant twerp of epic proportions!! i feel for you though... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 3 Things President Buhari Didn't Know Before Becoming Nigeria's President by oglalasioux(m): 11:27am On Nov 26, 2015
smuthy101:
So what was his reason to contest?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Babaric Claim Of Southeaat Being Hostile To Non-indigens. / Soldiers Going House To House In Orlu To Fish Out IPOB Terrorist VIDEO / Nnamdi Kanu Answers Questions From The Niger Delta People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.